Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#683664 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> 8 beer's are horrible? i know ppl that drink a half gallon of moonshine and use more than 8 beer's for chaser!
Yes I think it is horrible. I've also met people like you have described maggot-ed alcoholics, so sad for them and there's, and the community.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#683665 Jan 8, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the "Prove There's A God" forum.
God has been disproven...many times over.
So there is no "God" to be with you.
You are hallucinating.
God has never been disproven.

You are the one hallucinating.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683667 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me ?
Jeff said, "It's a Miracle". and I saw or witnessed something. I saw or witnessed 2 perfect dry semi circles. Jeff was standing on the bigger perfect dry semi circle, the other one was where the religious booklets was placed by Jeff. Jeff was the one who said, "It's a Miracle". and I agreed with him. IT WAS A MIRACLE. God showed to me that he was protecting Jeff and his religious booklets from becoming wet.
well, sorry if I tried to argue. but anyway, whether you call it a Miracle or NOT, it doesn't matter to me. All I know is, IT WAS A REAL MIRACLE. and nobody, including you, can convince me that it was NOT. say what you want to say, but I consider it a real Miracle.
if I got any other Miracles for you ? NO !! and I am very proud of that real Miracle that I experienced. and I am not ready to make up stories of another Miracle since there is none. I will only make up another Miracle story if it will happen to me again. ok ?
Just out of curiosity…when you see and talk to "Jeff" do passersby look at you quizzically?

Location hidden

#683668 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no awnings. the religious booklet was on the sidewalk concrete. there was nothing above it. the Hispanic store was a few feet away, no awnings.
and do you think awnings can make a very perfect dry semi circle ? I don't think so. an umbrella is a complete circle, it can never be an umbrella either. it was a perfect dry semi circle, not a complete circle.
that Hispanic store is located at Broadway and Winona. go there and check if it has any awning. if there is, well, I doubt if it can create a very perfect dry semi circle.
Is the Pope sending a team to investigate the Miracle of the Holy Semi-Circles?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#683670 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
8 beer's are horrible? i know ppl that drink a half gallon of moonshine and use more than 8 beer's for chaser!
I drank about 12 last night.

Then had a margarita.

8 is just a warm up session...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683672 Jan 8, 2014
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this healthy society you speak of?
<quoted text>
Theism is gay?
you know what that makes you!!LLL
theism that encourages homosexuality in society is DEFINITELY gay!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#683673 Jan 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Christine! Missed you there for a bit. Good to see you back.
Hi, Al, happy New Year to you and yours, I hope you had a good break

I was away for a couple of weeks, I did do a bit of posting on the less frequented threads I visit using my pad but I thought the busier threads would be too much like hard work.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683674 Jan 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I smelled shit; I was right, here you are.
So, you're saying your "god" is powerless against the "gaytheist" movement. Now,*why*should anyone worship it?
not powerless - God just let's humans run their course/make their free-will choices and then will judge them in the end for choosing evil.

guess what - YOU DON'T GET TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO, BUT HE'LL HAVE THE LAST WORD TO TELL YOU HOW IT IS!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683675 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of pants full of poop, how've you been?
i've been good, sweety; how bout you, Steph and your family?:-)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#683676 Jan 8, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do gay people hate children Alan ?
Why do you hate kittens?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683677 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Now, answer my question: What is there to be gained by your god for punishing people for all eternity? What's the point?
<quoted text>
No.
Answer my question. If you want me to accept jesus, you have to give me a good reason.
<quoted text>
1. That never happened.
2. That does not address my question.
<quoted text>
Your jesus is a myth, Marlowe isn't.
I am making this as simple as possible; even YOU should be able to understand. What is the point of punishing someone FOR ALL ETERNITY WITH DAMNATION AND BURNING AGONY simply for not believing?
1st - how can we have a reasonable conversation when you're denying the most significant event in all of history?

2nd - there's a diabolical reason that people choose not to 'believe' in Goodness Personified/Christ and it's because they've chosen to align themselves with evil instead. THAT'S why they'll deserve the punishment that they'll receive.

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION - AGAIN!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683678 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Kind of a step up for you, actually; normally, I think of you when I'm cleaning cages.
<quoted text>
No, their blood, piss, shit and pus do.
ever think of making a career change?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683679 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Try asking your wife.
i think fondly of many people besides my wife. it sure beats being a hater and you should try it sometime!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683680 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Compared to you, Joxer the Mighty looks like a friggin' genius!!
<quoted text>
You found me out. Yes, I am. You have exposed my bestest, most closest-kept secret identity.
I am also Batgirl, Xena the Warrior Princess, Sarah Palin, Ellen DeGeneres, the Ghost of Smoky Joe, nanoanomally, the Pro From Dover, viking, the Spirit of Christmas Past, Countess Elizabeth Bathory, Bonnie Abzug, Hillary Clinton, Samantha Stevens, and Rachel Ray.
Y'got me, wassie, y'got me.
{...geeziz, whatta pezzo di cazo...}
back only a day and she already has a meltdown......
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683681 Jan 8, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I don't believe you're story.
" but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella"
I made a mistake. I think I asked Jeff on the same day it happened if he used an umbrella or something to protect him and his religious booklets from getting wet. but I did visit him the next week in the same place. he then told me about 3 or 4 more Miracles that he experienced before.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683682 Jan 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity…when you see and talk to "Jeff" do passersby look at you quizzically?
passersby just walk. how will I know if they are looking at me or not. I was taking to Jeff. but Jeff would suddenly end our talk and hand out his religious materials. some would refuse, some would accept.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683683 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
The most beautiful thang's are felt by the heart and not seen by the eyes! why is that u reckn?
well since you ask - i believe it's because God is Spirit and tho we can't discern 'spirit life' by physical means, we can detect goodness with our heart-of-hearts:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683685 Jan 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Pope sending a team to investigate the Miracle of the Holy Semi-Circles?
no, and I believe it is a waste of time, effort, and money. it happened only one time. it did not happen again.

if a Pope team will investigate, they can not get anything. there is nothing there. if they will investigate me and Jeff, then they can get something. all real, and true accounts.

btw, Jeff does not go to that area regularly. he goes to other places too.

Location hidden

#683686 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
passersby just walk. how will I know if they are looking at me or not. I was taking to Jeff. but Jeff would suddenly end our talk and hand out his religious materials. some would refuse, some would accept.
LOL…oh, dude...

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#683687 Jan 8, 2014
PAT1776 wrote:
I guess you can call me a deist. I believe the big bang theory to a point. By that I mean something can't be created from nothing right? I know there are other theories explaining how that works but, from my understanding of the big bang theory that's what seemed to happen, something from nothing. That just doesn't make any sense to me however it is explained. It is still just a theory. Thats why I believe there is a God but no certain god. I'm with science almost 100% except that, I just can't wrap my mind around something from absolutely nothing. Everything has to be created from something right. Idk shits crazy. I can't prove there is a god but I can't completely deny the possibility when science hasn't done quite enough to convince me otherwise.
Who said there was nothing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 118,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min RiversideRedneck 2,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 3 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 678,811
More from around the web