Prove there's a god.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683457 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
my sister is very religious, but she said she never experienced any miracles. but this does not change her devotion to God. she is still a very devoted Catholic.
So, she is an active participant in a RICO organization used as a front for an organized band of pedophiles. That's some devotion!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683458 Jan 7, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, The Crouch Family, Billy. Graham, Pat Robertson, et al. All religious people. All charlatans and scam artists. You've been had.
A preacher sells a product that doesn't exist and he never has to produce. The perfect scam.
never been scammed. when I go to Catholic Church sometimes, I only give $1 to the collector. that is not a scam. just a donation to maintain the Church.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683459 Jan 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's a god.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I can't prove my god, but I'll never admit it!!"
translation: "i still poop my pants but no one here can prove it!" - kait
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683460 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
The civil war brewing will not be the north against the south, it will be the state's against the federal government!
Which states? The former insurrectionist, traitor states from the South that receive more money in benefits from the Federal government than the pay in taxes or the Blue States that subsidize the welfare queens in the Traitor States?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683461 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
How very christ-like. Quam Christus, sicut.
it's what we in the church call "a funny Christian";-)
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683462 Jan 7, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, similar things have happened to me. Not as bad as you or your friend though. One time I broke down in a neighborhood and my car rolled backwards a little bit into someone's yard. The cops showed up and, after searching myself and my car illegally, arrested me for "vandalism," apparently out of frustration that I wasn't "up to something" (as they insisted). This was as the homeowner whose yard I rolled into was outside telling them that there wasn't a problem and that they were mistaken. The charge was dropped instantly in court, of course.
It's a good thing you weren't a minority.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683463 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Which is exactly what you do here.
Raise any dead people lately?
<quoted text>
You said you could literally raise the dead, and bring them to life.
You were nowhere near a jail last sunday. You are chronic liar for your christ, and everyone knows it.
Seek help.
Now, answer my question: What is there to be gained by your god for punishing people for all eternity? What's the point?
not until you answer my question and say "please":

should justice be served for crucifying the innocent Son of God???

let me break it down and make it easier for you to understand:

if you think justice should be served for attempting to kill your innocent dog Marlow, don't you think it should also be for killing an innocent Man/God?:)
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683464 Jan 7, 2014
porter reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame you atheists fully for the slaughter of all of the kids in schools due to school shootings such as in Columbine and Newtown and the dozens of other school shootings....not to mention malls, theaters and other places of public gathering.
It's known throughout history that ATHEISTS KILL PEOPLE.
These acts of atheism occurred because you cowards decided that prayer in school and Bible study should be removed from schools. Since that occurred, chaos has ensued beginning with grade school and then onward to other areas of life.
When are you going to sober up and realize you are pathetic and full of atheist shit?
Prayer was not taken from the schools, nitwit. Prayer is legal in school, it just can not be led by the school. Bible study still occurs in public schools, as well.

School shootings in this country were actually more common prior to 1963 than after.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_s...

Not one of your statements holds a shred of credibility, honesty, or truth. You really need to take your act on the road for geld, preacher. Idiots like you would lap your lies up.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683465 Jan 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking cigarettes isn't illegal, if it were I wouldn't smoke.
Besides, that's "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".....
Why is your addictive substance somehow given a pass when it was only rich business men protecting cotton and tobacco interests that got marijuana demonized in the first place? You really are an idiot.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683466 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a loony.
Burn any witches lately, or just a few good books?
<quoted text>
In other words, you're hoping for an opportunity to burn *me* at the stake, and call it salvation--just as you christians did six hundred years ago.
It's not gonna happen.
Follow this:
/´¯/)
,/¯..//
/....//
/´¯/'...'/
/'/.../...
('(...´(..
\.........
''...\....
\.........
\.........
lol - you sure put your perverse witch-spin on your words and called them mine!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683467 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Says the christian hypocrite who claims he can "cast out demons," "raise the dead," and "walk on water." And you say *I'm* odd??
<quoted text>
I'm not a "conservative," you idiot, I'm a libertarian.
Look it up.
<quoted text>
I need help from you like I need a second vagina to bleed through every month.
<quoted text>
The simplest of concepts just fly right over your head, don't they?
Adam and Eve is a myth, dummy. They never existed, and there was never any "original sin."
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
No you can't.
And even if the Adam & Eve myth *was* true, then *everyone* would be direct descendants--rendering *YOU* no one special.
Deal with it.
it IS true and that's why you're special too, pusscakes:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683468 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
What you call creation does not prove your god.
It proves Nature.
Deal with it, slimeball.
Oh, and I take back my earlier denial of calling you worthless; I suppose I probably did...since you had it coming.
<quoted text>
I decide for myself, dumbazz.
<quoted text>
"Herr" is German for "mister" or "sir." "Fräulein" is German for "Miss." Why are you trying to call me "mister miss?"
If you're going to try to imitate your hero Adolph Hitler, you should at least learn how to understand and spell some German phrases.
Geeziz phuck, you're stupid.
"Why are you trying to call me "mister miss?"

cuz the verdict is still out on your gender until you can forward a pic of you holding a sign that says "hi wasup"
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683469 Jan 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you what they did that was either illegal or potentially illegal.
If you want alcohol sold to minors, business operating illegally or public sex to be A-OK, you're shit outta luck.
Haha. Now you want SWAT teams dispatched for POTENTIAL crimes. Your position is ridiculous. You know it, but your feeble mind can't accept you walking it back. What a nitwit you are. The police LIED ABOUT THE PUBLIC SEX and dispatched a SWAT team. In New Haven, they don't raid Toads, frequented by the white students of privilege of Yale and Qunnipiac with even a code enforcement officer and underage drinking occurs there every weekend but they raid Empire, a local African American hangout with SWAT teams for POTENTIAL crimes.

You're worthless 24-7, worthless.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683470 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
never been scammed. when I go to Catholic Church sometimes, I only give $1 to the collector. that is not a scam. just a donation to maintain the Church.
All religions are scams and the Catholic Church should be prosecuted under the RICO Act.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683471 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that your god exists, mr. mudman?
You *do* believe you are mud, don't you? That you were made in your phony god's image with a pile of mud?
<quoted text>
And your point is....?
As Carl Sagan once said, "We are all star stuff."
Your buybull says you're nothing more than mud and halitosis.
carl saggyass is a myth - DEAL WITH IT! LOL
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683472 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what I expect from you. so I won't argue. you have the right to your opinion.
but Jeff said, "It's a Miracle". and I agree with him.
A parlor trick you've propped with confirmation bias. No wonder you are so easily fooled by "religious" people.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683474 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You're obviously slime; that proves something.
<quoted text>
Okay, that does it; I am now *officially* creeped out.
oh so having a dude wax you creeps you out but having sex with another female turns you on and you think that's normal???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683475 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Kind of a step up for you, actually; normally, I think of you when I'm cleaning cages.
them cute critters with the big brown eyes remind you of me, huh hon?:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683476 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> jimmy swaggert was religious also and look what he was doing, did u believe what he was sayn? if so maybe u should rethink ur thinkn, to me a religious person will lie to u quicker than anyone, after all, they say send ur money to the lord but they give u their address, that alone to me is a red flag! why would u have doubt's if he wasn't religious? i mean it would still have been dry there right? if u saw what u say, it should not matter about whether he was religious or not!
well, he was handing out religious booklets to passersby. when he said, "It's a Miracle", I agreed with him. I saw it with my 2 eyes, two dry perfect semi circles, and outside of the semi circles was so wet. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet.

he pointed it out, so I noticed it, I saw it. if he did not point It to me probably I would not have seen it or noticed it.

if I saw it myself without him telling me, probably I would have assumed he used a huge umbrella and a small umbrella.

but when he said, "It's a Miracle", I believed him right away. sorry, but I think I asked him right away if he used an umbrella or something to cover himself and those religious materials. he said no. he did not bring any umbrella, that's what he said.

but it was a very perfect dry semi circle. even with the use of an umbrella, I doubt if it would result into that perfect dry semi circle. you know how umbrellas look like at the edges.

so I believed in Jeff. and I believe in God. btw, even without that Miracle experience, I would still be a believer in God. so many Miracles already happened. and I have observed, when I prayed to God, most of my prayers were answered.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683477 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
That *is* how curses work.
ya know, i believe you may be right! i was gone for a cpl weeks and caught myself thinking about you at times and then said to myself "WTF - why do i think fondly of her when all she does is insults me all the time?!":-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 min Classic 3,794
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 63,407
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Just Think 653,685
Just chatt 36 min brits are pants 15
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 59 min Knock off purse s... 18
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,841
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr DebraE 106,474
More from around the web