Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683417 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
the satanic temple has applied to have a 7-foot statue,of satan, erected at the state capital in oklahoma! WTF!!
Religious nonsense.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#683419 Jan 7, 2014
saidI wrote:
Alcohol is the worst drug on this earth. It costs Australia 12 billion a year in medical expenses for the people that are "king hit" and end up in a coma. The full cost of alcohol to our communities is astronomical.
Is RR going to hand himself in? Surely he had an alcoholic beverage before he was 21, send in the swat team.

The "published" king hit victims have been attacked by gym junkies.
And guess what ? They are on the roids.
The Sydney attacks have been atrocious, but just blaming alcohol ?
The guy king hit on New Years Eve was attacked by a guy who had 8 beers under his belt , hell !, I drink 8 beers a day, but I sure as hell won't go out picking fights .
Further more, the alleged king hitter proclaimed before slamming this guy that he was a MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts) fighter.
The alcohol was only the trigger....... to a already loaded gun.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#683421 Jan 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's rich coming from a guy who's buddies made their wives and girlfriends (and probably a few "boy" friends) dress up like hookers at one of their "gatherings" and called it "Brothel Night". Misogynist fkrs.
I know not of what you speak, nano.

My "buddies" would never do that.
irecknso

Middlesboro, KY

#683422 Jan 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So ...you're dog meat. Okay!
DOG EAT DOG! off the album, LET THERE BE ROCK, by AC/DC, i do lead a dog's life tho, if i can't EAT IT OR F-K IT, THEN P!$$ ON IT!! there's ur dog meat, if i throw u a bone, i don't wanna know if it was good or not!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683424 Jan 7, 2014
God exists because Miracles happen. Miracles are proofs of God's presence.
Alice

Merritt, Canada

#683426 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
the satanic temple has applied to have a 7-foot statue,of satan, erected at the state capital in oklahoma! WTF!!
did you get where to send the donations?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683428 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that to all them ppl that pray for 1 and it never come's!
my sister is very religious, but she said she never experienced any miracles. but this does not change her devotion to God. she is still a very devoted Catholic.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683429 Jan 7, 2014
I feel so blessed and lucky to experience and witness a real Miracle. thanks God.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683430 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
I feel so blessed and lucky to experience and witness a real Miracle. thanks God.
What miracle did you experience and witness?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683432 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What miracle did you experience and witness?
on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.

"It's a Miracle," Jeff said when I passed by him. He pointed at where he was standing and at the religious booklets he placed on the sidewalk about 10 feet from him.

"I can't believe this," I told him. Then I went home.

what I saw were two perfect dry semi circles. one was much bigger one where Jeff was standing, the other one was smaller where he put all his religious booklets. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. I agreed with him when he said, "It's a Miracle".

I am not delusional type of person nor someone who experiences hallucinations. and I am not doing drugs, or anything. I have no vices. it was my first Miracle experience and probably my last.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683435 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
I spoke to Zeus and he said to tell you "you're welcome."

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683436 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.

"It's a Miracle," Jeff said when I passed by him. He pointed at where he was standing and at the religious booklets he placed on the sidewalk about 10 feet from him.

"I can't believe this," I told him. Then I went home.

what I saw were two perfect dry semi circles. one was much bigger one where Jeff was standing, the other one was smaller where he put all his religious booklets. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. I agreed with him when he said, "It's a Miracle".

I am not delusional type of person nor someone who experiences hallucinations. and I am not doing drugs, or anything. I have no vices. it was my first Miracle experience and probably my last.
Did you see Jeff outside while you were inside?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683437 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Jeff outside while you were inside?
no, but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella or anything to cover him and the religious materials. he said no. instead, he told me some other Miracles that he experienced before.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683438 Jan 7, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to Zeus and he said to tell you "you're welcome."
Zeus is a Greek myth. God in heaven is real. If you will witness a Miracle probably you will say, "I believe in God".

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683439 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella or anything to cover him and the religious materials. he said no. instead, he told me some other Miracles that he experienced before.
You believed him, with just his say so?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683440 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You believed him, with just his say so?
yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683441 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus is a Greek myth. God in heaven is real. If you will witness a Miracle probably you will say, "I believe in God".
Please prove that Zeus is a myth but whichever god you're referring to is real.

We'll wait.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683442 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd probably realize it was a parlor trick.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683443 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.
That's not miraculous.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683444 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.
Haha. Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, The Crouch Family, Billy. Graham, Pat Robertson, et al. All religious people. All charlatans and scam artists. You've been had.

A preacher sells a product that doesn't exist and he never has to produce. The perfect scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 44,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 181,879
Play "end of the word" part 2 7 min ImFree2Choose 1,411
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Catcher1 27,593
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 280,436
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 39 min andet1987 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 51 min rog 18,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 636,822
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,178
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,706
More from around the web