Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683430 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
I feel so blessed and lucky to experience and witness a real Miracle. thanks God.
What miracle did you experience and witness?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683432 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What miracle did you experience and witness?
on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.

"It's a Miracle," Jeff said when I passed by him. He pointed at where he was standing and at the religious booklets he placed on the sidewalk about 10 feet from him.

"I can't believe this," I told him. Then I went home.

what I saw were two perfect dry semi circles. one was much bigger one where Jeff was standing, the other one was smaller where he put all his religious booklets. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. I agreed with him when he said, "It's a Miracle".

I am not delusional type of person nor someone who experiences hallucinations. and I am not doing drugs, or anything. I have no vices. it was my first Miracle experience and probably my last.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683435 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
I feel so blessed and lucky to experience and witness a real Miracle. thanks God.
I spoke to Zeus and he said to tell you "you're welcome."

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683436 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.

"It's a Miracle," Jeff said when I passed by him. He pointed at where he was standing and at the religious booklets he placed on the sidewalk about 10 feet from him.

what I saw were two perfect dry semi circles. one was much bigger one where Jeff was standing, the other one was smaller where he put all his religious booklets. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. I agreed with him when he said, "It's a Miracle".

I am not delusional type of person nor someone who experiences hallucinations. and I am not doing drugs, or anything. I have no vices. it was my first Miracle experience and probably my last.
Did you see Jeff outside while you were inside?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683437 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Jeff outside while you were inside?
no, but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella or anything to cover him and the religious materials. he said no. instead, he told me some other Miracles that he experienced before.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683438 Jan 7, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to Zeus and he said to tell you "you're welcome."
Zeus is a Greek myth. God in heaven is real. If you will witness a Miracle probably you will say, "I believe in God".

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683439 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella or anything to cover him and the religious materials. he said no. instead, he told me some other Miracles that he experienced before.
You believed him, with just his say so?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683440 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You believed him, with just his say so?
yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683441 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus is a Greek myth. God in heaven is real. If you will witness a Miracle probably you will say, "I believe in God".
Please prove that Zeus is a myth but whichever god you're referring to is real.

We'll wait.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683442 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd probably realize it was a parlor trick.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683443 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.
That's not miraculous.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683444 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person. if he was not a religious person probably I would have some doubts.
Haha. Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, The Crouch Family, Billy. Graham, Pat Robertson, et al. All religious people. All charlatans and scam artists. You've been had.

A preacher sells a product that doesn't exist and he never has to produce. The perfect scam.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683446 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this healthy society you speak of?
it is being supressed by gaytheism - thanks for asking!:-)
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683447 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama bin Laden was a religious person. Mohammad Atta was a religious person. Torquemada was a religious person. Pope Pious IV was a. Religious person. Andrea Yates is a religious person. Herbert and Katherine Schiable are religious people. Deanna Laney is a religious person. The Bind, Torture, Kill idiot is a religious person. Dena Schlosser is a religious person.

<sarcasm>Yeah. Religious people. Very trustworthy.</sarcasm>

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683448 Jan 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have weeds in my garden that are more intelligent than you are.
since you have weeds in your garden, it sounds to me like you're a stupid and lazy gardner;-)
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683449 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.
Look around the room. If you can't spot the mark, it's you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#683450 Jan 7, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
merry Yule assup, you may be the best representative of christianity on this thread
and you're a great representative of the aggressive gaytheist community as well, my friend:)
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683451 Jan 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously ?
I hope the crack heads don't read this.
They might feel justified in destroying their lives.
"I f#%ked my life because of crack !!!!!!!! "
"But it's cool with me, because it's cool with the law."
" Now I have someone to blame for my so called mistakes.........other than myself."
Studies and real life have proven that drug legalization does not increase drug consumption just like allowing gay marriage doesn't make men suddenly crave penis. Drug users have easy access to drugs in a dangerous, underground economy. Prohibition is a proven failure and leads to a downward spiral of violence. You're on the wrong side of the issue and on the wrong side of history.
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683452 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
the satanic temple has applied to have a 7-foot statue,of satan, erected at the state capital in oklahoma! WTF!!
Why not? What do you have against the Constitution?
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#683453 Jan 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
The "published" king hit victims have been attacked by gym junkies.
And guess what ? They are on the roids.
The Sydney attacks have been atrocious, but just blaming alcohol ?
The guy king hit on New Years Eve was attacked by a guy who had 8 beers under his belt , hell !, I drink 8 beers a day, but I sure as hell won't go out picking fights .
Further more, the alleged king hitter proclaimed before slamming this guy that he was a MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts) fighter.
The alcohol was only the trigger....... to a already loaded gun.
So, you're a junkie decrying other junkies and your only defense is that your drug is legal. Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min MUQ2 39,091
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Steve III 642,160
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min MUQ2 44,479
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 30 min Jack 213
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,794
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Aussie Kev 1,756
DEFEND our BORDERS 2 hr ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 618,462
More from around the web