Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#683207 Jan 6, 2014
Table manners wrote:
<quoted text>another despicable low life atheist
No "despicable low life" involved so we assume you must be yet another a christian guess merchant.

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#683208 Jan 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - ya gotta lighten-up if you're gonna deal w/me, chrissy:)
So I should just roll over and accept lies because you are christian – I think not sunshine

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#683211 Jan 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But Al, if you accept Jesus you are filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost and it guides you not only in how to behave but also in how to understand the Bible. If Christianity were real and true than all believers, or all who accept Jesus as their personal saviour would believe exactly the same exact things in the same exact way; there would not be any questions, quarrels or discussions.
And I'll tell you something else, if Christianity were real and Atheists experimented and accepted Jesus just to verify if it was true or not, and if it was true, they too would become filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost and would be guided in the correct and true understanding of the Bible, God's alleged message to mankind.
The problem is Atheists do accept Jesus and when NOTHING happens except they wasted their time they just dismiss all your claims and all your beliefs as nothing more than the delusions of a disturbed mind.
The reason you hate my posts is because I quote the Bible and you see first hand, for the first time, where Scripture fails and inside your own head you see that this disqualifies Christianity as anything more than a myth: You hate me because of what you experience inside your own head. That is hardly my fault.
The Bible has many heroes who play a crucial role in the formulation of Biblical concepts and ideology. Jesus, Paul, Abraham, David and Peter are among the more prominent figures. Unfortunately, each of these individuals has serious deficiencies in his character and should not be depicted as models for our children to emulate. Peter is as good an example as any of one lacking in courage and integrity. All of the following acts, statements, and events in the New Testament show poor judgement associated with naming churches, cathedrals, basilicas, and so forth after him, and the absurdity of granting him sainthood:
•He denied Jesus three times and lied under oath in the process (Matt. 26:70, 72.74-75);
•he will be denied by Jesus in Heaven because he denied Jesus before men (Matt. 10:33);
•he falsely and deceptively stated he would never desert Jesus, although all others may (Matt. 26:33);
•he lied when he said he would stand behind Jesus to the end (Luke 22:33);
•he was called Satan by Jesus(Matt. 16:23);
•he admitted he was sinful (Luke 5:8); he drew a sword and violently cut off a man's ear (John 18:10);
•he was rebuked by Jesus for having little faith (Matt. 14:31) and intruding into Jesus' affairs (John 21:21-22);
•he rebuked Jesus and accused him of making a false statement (Matt.16:22);
•he repeatedly failed to stay awake at the Garden of Gethsemane when asked to so by Jesus (Matt. 26:40-45);
•he wanted to know what was in it for him if he followed Christ (Matt. 19:27);
•he acted afraid and cowardly by refusing to eat with converted Christian gentiles because Jewish legalists were approaching and would object (Gal. 2:11-12);
•he, along with other apostles, felt the report of the Resurrection by the women was an idle tale (Luke 24:10-12);
•he entered Samaritan villages (Acts 8:25) in direct defiance of Jesus' commands (Matt. 10:5);
•he alleged Lot was righteous (2 Peter 2:7-8) despite the fact that Lot offered his virgin daughters to a crowd (Gen. 19:8), was wicked like the others, and did not deserve to be saved from Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction;
Like I said "scroll"

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#683213 Jan 6, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No "despicable low life" involved so we assume you must be yet another a christian guess merchant.
Hi Christine! Missed you there for a bit. Good to see you back.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683214 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
i love witchy women, d@mn, i wish i could find me a raven haired, ruby lip witch! if they is 1 out there, please hit me up and let's facetime(cam) i ant to bad on the eyes!
Where is assssup? Do you know?

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#683217 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, and in Matthew 18:9 it says "and if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee."
Malachi 2:3, "Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces."
If everyone took the Bible verbatim and listened to your cherry picked idea of it, we'd all be in a world of shit.
Anyways, that verse you posted are the words of Rabshakeh and it's about a desperate situation in a military siege. Did you know that urine used to be used as medicine?
Ever pee on your feet in the shower to cure athletes foot?
hey, it works.
What biblical support do you have to not take those verses "verbatim"?

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#683218 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my question. Which one of these is your opinion and which is a lie?
Reverend Alan wrote:
"he would go around smearing shit on people's faces"
Versus
Reverend Alan wrote:
"I didn't say God goes around smearing shit on people's faces"
Again you are making distinctions where none exist and I am only repeating myself this morning because I have time to waste.

God wrote he goes around smearing shit on people's faces. I tell you that I read that in your Bible that God goes around smearing shit on people's faces, if you are too obstinate to see the difference than go back to the shower only this time pee on your head.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#683219 Jan 6, 2014
golden ratio wrote:
the golden ratio shows mathematical intelligence put into the creation of all. The theory of displacement and the big bang prove gods existence. god is the energy that has always been and will always be, where all energy is displaced from.
Assertions are not proof. Clearly there is intelligence in the Universe but that does not mean God exists. And if the Universe is intelligent why would there be a God?

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#683220 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you [RR] use a different definition of natural than the rest of the world.
Well, that certainly would make normal conversation more difficult wouldn't it. And RR seems to have the goal of making normal conversation impossible.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#683221 Jan 6, 2014
Any proof of god yet?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#683222 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She was?!?
I literally put money on the literal dresser for her literal lip service.
o.O
you really are a contemptible piece of shit; you're obviously a christian.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#683223 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
I can say unequivocally that treating recreational drug use as a crime worthy of military style raids is unjust. Do you disagree, or are you going to continue with this nonsense?
I agree.

Are you implying that military style raids are done on people because they have a joint?!

I really hope not.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683224 Jan 6, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Is your bible the infallible "word of god" or not?
Does it not say to burn a goat so he can enjoy the smell, or not?
Like I said; you only obey the parts of the buybull that you like.
It says that as instructions for the ancient Israelites, yes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683225 Jan 6, 2014
Translation: "I REFUSE to understand, I REFUSE to understand, I REFUSE to understand..."
Your religion is based on Pagan myth.
Your christ is based on Pagan myth.
You don't get to change historical fact. Deal with it.
That's not fact, darlin. That's your opinion.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#683226 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that military style raids are done on people because they have a joint?!
I really hope not.....
Your Tax Dollars At Work

Police using &#8203;military helicopters raided a New Mexico school looking for marijuana growing in a greenhouse last month, but all they found there were a bunch of tomatoes.

The armed raid on the school containing 11- to 14-year-old students occurred during lunch hour on September 21, according to education director Patricia Pantano.

"We were all as a group eating outside as we usually do, and this unmarked drab green helicopter kept flying over and dropping lower," Pantano said, reports Tom Sharpe at The Santa Fe New Mexican. "Of course, the kids got all excited. They were telling me that they could see gun barrels outside the helicopter. I was telling them they were exaggerating."

Pantano, education director of the Camino de Paz Montessori School and Farm in Cuarteles, N.M., said the school has 12 students who participate in farming as a context for learning math and science.

After 15 minutes, the helicopter left, according to Pantano, then five minutes later a state police officer parked a van in the school's driveway.

Pantano said she asked the officer what was happening, but he would only say he was there to "represent law enforcement."

Then several other vehicles arrived, and four men wearing bulletproof vests, but without any visible insignia or uniforms, jumped out and said they wanted to inspect the school's greenhouses.

Pantano said she then turned the men over to the farm director, Greg Nussbaum.

"As we have nothing to hide, you know, they did the tour and they went in the greenhouses and they found it was tomato plants and so that was the story," she said.

State police spokesman Lt. Eric Garcia claimed he knew nothing about the school incident. But he did admit the Region III Narcotics Task Force -- involving state police, county deputies and other law enforcement agencies, plus National Guard helicopters -- did conduct raids on "suspected marijuana growers," presumably including the children's school, in southern Santa Fe County.

Great use of tax dollars, wouldn't you say?

Some parents, who declined to be named, said they were concerned about the raid on their children's school.

Pantano said she did not want to make too big an issue out of the raid, but questioned why such a commotion was necessary when anyone who asked would have been given a tour of the greenhouses -- no helicopters necessary.

"We're sitting here as a teaching staff, always short on money, and we're thinking,'Gosh, all the money it takes to fly that helicopter and hire all those people, it would be bgreat to have this for education."

The one successful raid during that incredibly expensive week occurred on September 20 when police found a paltry little patch of about 35 marijuana plants on a property on Gold Mine Road near Cerrillos. The plants were spotted from a helicopter and when agents arrived on the ground they noticed "a distinct smell of raw marijuana," found some plants in a shed and others "in plain view."

The agents later contacted the resident, Kathrine Moore, whom they claim admitted the marijuana belonged to her. No arrests have been made, according to the police report.

Residents in the Cerrillos and Madrid areas have rightly complained that the helicopter flyovers are scaring livestock, disturbing the peace in rural areas, and resulting in invasions of private property without search warrants.

Marianna Hatten, who runs the High Desert Ranch Bed & Breakfast on Gold Mine Road, said the entire area was subjected to "10 hours of assault" for the grand total of 35 plants.

"I think it would be found illegal to use aerial surveillance from 60 feet when there's no probably cause," Hatten said.

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2010/10/military...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683227 Jan 6, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
I am Catcher.
And I see you didn't take my advice.
You show very poor judgment.
Your "advice" prompts good judgement?!

Hahaha!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683228 Jan 6, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Want me to remind you of the "doing" Mrs. RR you told us about? When Aunt Flo visited?
Want to talk about it?
Hell yes!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683229 Jan 6, 2014
No, they're most likely saying those who believe the buybull is the word of god are obligated to obey *all* of it, not just the parts they like.
The OT *is* the "word of god," isn't it?
Yes or no will suffice.
Yes, they're wrong.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#683230 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Laws are only legitimate if they are just.
Exactly! And I want the death penalty for any and all politicians who pass laws that are later found to be unlawful, unfair, unjust and unconstitutional.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683231 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
Laws are only legitimate if they are just.
<quoted text>
Your brother in christ Adolph passed a law mandating the extermination of jews.
Just or unjust?
He also exterminated Christians, closed churches and replaced the Christian Bible with Mein Kampf in the schools.

Super Christian, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 599,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min bad bob 177,611
"This is A.C.! I have Walter in the car!! He's ... 43 min Doctor REALITY 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 40,886
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min RADEKT 272,419
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Frannie 44
sex (May '13) 1 hr rajesh 181
The Christian Atheist debate 7 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 14 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web