Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683386 Jan 6, 2014
porter reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us a forum where you are bitching about the existence of leprechauns.
Porter's selfie home video:

http://selfsuck.tumblr.com/

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683387 Jan 6, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, 24-7, what happened? Did you suddenly lose the Johnny Pedantic shtick?
You wrote:
<quoted text>
I then asked...
In recent years, SWAT teams have been called out to:
1. perform regulatory alcohol inspections at a bar in Manassas Park, Va.
2. to perform license inspections at barbershops in Orlando, Fla
3. to raid a gay bar in Atlanta where police suspected customers and employees were having public sex. A federal investigation later found that Atlanta police had made up the allegations of public sex.
Which laws were being broken in these three instances to require interdiction by paramilitary forces?
Go!
And you responded with utter nonsense. The answer is that no laws were being broken.
1. Regulatory checks do not imply laws were being broken.....
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you what they did that was either illegal or potentially illegal...
"Potentially illegal."

Perhaps you would like a new branch of law enforcement; thought crimes investigations.

The more you post, the more you sound like your brother in christ Adolph. Heil Jesus!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683388 Jan 6, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>Youu are committing a gross logical fallacy here. No one is using leprechauns as a cudgel and trying to get their ridiculous, Bronze Age myths inserted into our schools and government.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure nailed porter's hide to the wall with that one.
Porter is such a fucking slack-jawed idiot, I'm surprised we all--myself included--grant him the attention that he does not deserve.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#683389 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
yeah, I RECKN SO
What's wrong with you?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683390 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll turn up when he gets over his latest dose of the sulks.
Do U know he chucked a tanty because I spelled it Merry Xmas?! From now on, I'll be calling him the Xian.
And I missed it? Aww, man!! I'da paid good money to see that.

Is he posting on other threads now? Or did his boss finally catch him posting from work?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683391 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking cigarettes isn't illegal, if it were I wouldn't smoke.
Besides, that's "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".....
People's sex lives are none of *your* business.

Their choice of recreational drugs is none of *your* business.

The contents of someone's medicine cabinet are none of *your* buisiness.

If you are distracted from your driving by trying to dig a cigarette out of the pack and light the damn thing, THAT IS **OUR** BUSINESS.

Deal with it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683392 Jan 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
I hope someone hides some drugs in your house and calls the cops and tells them where they are and that you tried to sell them to 10 year old children.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You also promote dishonesty.
Nice, man. Real nice.
You have him confused with a christian.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683393 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You For Smoking.
Good flick.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0427944/
Go have another; PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683394 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do believe they're doing the right thing in Colorado.
Absolutely.

I just don't like it being controlled by the state.

I hope people there carefully check their purchases for seeds, and PLANT THEM. With home grown, there is no question about origin, what kinds of insecticides might have been used, no question of mold or mildew...

Why does no one talk about the legalization of home-growing for personal use??

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683395 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN! hopefully all state's will follow their lead! ya know pot is a schedule 1 substance? schedule 1!! how insane is that! law's r becoming a lil more relaxed on it tho and it's about [email protected] time!
I know; it's considered to be a gateway to drugs that are *legally* defined as "less" dangerous. Coke, speed and morphine are schedule 2.

How absurd is that??

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#683396 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I blame you atheists fully for
Shut up, porter. Go back to playing "Romancing The Sheep."
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#683397 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I blame you atheists fully for the slaughter of all of the kids in schools due to school shootings such as in Columbine and Newtown and the dozens of other school shootings....not to mention malls, theaters and other places of public gathering.
It's known throughout history that ATHEISTS KILL PEOPLE.
These acts of atheism occurred because you cowards decided that prayer in school and Bible study should be removed from schools. Since that occurred, chaos has ensued beginning with grade school and then onward to other areas of life.
When are you going to sober up and realize you are pathetic and full of atheist shit?
Google "Non sequitor fallacy" you simpleton.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#683398 Jan 6, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespect her.
And you disrespect your first wife.
You disrespect women generally.
He doesn't understand what respect is. That is possibly why he doesn't understand that no one here respects him.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#683399 Jan 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender has nothing to do with it. I like Nano better than Buck. Buck has no substance. He just plays the same few word games over and over.
You are right, gender shouldn't have anything to do with who posts what here, but Kaitlyn, Tam and their buttbuddies like to spew that crap at me because I warned someone here that they were really guys pretending to be girls for whatever kicks they were getting out of it. The pervs. They think accusing me of doing the same thing bugs me. They're weird that way...among so many other ways.

At least Buck's funny, unlike most posters here.

Location hidden

#683400 Jan 6, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She might, and that's neither here nor there.
What I said is that you show no respect for her.
You disrespect her.
That'll cost you in the long run.
It's the way of the world.
Like I've said before, what goes around comes around.
That's rich coming from a guy who's buddies made their wives and girlfriends (and probably a few "boy" friends) dress up like hookers at one of their "gatherings" and called it "Brothel Night". Misogynist fkrs.

Location hidden

#683401 Jan 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure nailed porter's hide to the wall with that one.
Nailing a mock sock of porter doesn't count as mocking the real porter.... who is long gone from this site. Loser.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#683402 Jan 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, gender shouldn't have anything to do with who posts what here, but Kaitlyn, Tam and their buttbuddies like to spew that crap at me because I warned someone here that they were really guys pretending to be girls for whatever kicks they were getting out of it. The pervs. They think accusing me of doing the same thing bugs me. They're weird that way...among so many other ways.
At least Buck's funny, unlike most posters here.
Buck was funny but got tired of the same old reruns.

As for the rest of your post, I can understand the defensive attitude on both sides. What one's gender or sexual preferences are doesn't matter to me unless I am intimately involved.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#683403 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist pig.
First of all, I'm white, and second of all, how is pointing that out racist? Are you one of those people that hates having your white privilege pointed out?

Or, were you joking? I hope you were joking.

Location hidden

#683404 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the people outnumber the cops like a million to one.
<quoted text>
HAHA!!
"terrorizing"? Who? Drug addicts? Oh well.
Maybe they should stop breaking the law.
<quoted text>
"illegal" drug transaction, you mean.
<quoted text>
That's as far as I could get.
Of course the violence doesn't come from drug abuse.....
No, it's because there is a demand for drugs. Economics 101. Nothing can stop it. As history has proven time and time again.

Sometimes, yes, the people they terrorize are drug users. Do you think that if someone uses drugs they deserve to be treated like a military target? Do you think having a bit of weed warrants a swat raid? One high profile case featured a family getting raided because of a bad tip - all that was found was a joint, and their dog was shot for no reason. They get bad tips a lot, and sometimes attack a house with a swat team for no reason, or they somehow make a mistake and raid the wrong house entirely. That's scarier than a drug transaction.

Why do you think that if the government says something is wrong that automatically makes it wrong? "It's illegal" is not a valid argument for the use of military tactics against drug users.

Finally, yes, as I already said, some violence does come from drug use. Most, however, is a result of the reasons I already mentioned - dealers fighting for control of the market, or drug users stealing to pay for marked up drugs. Both of these factors would disappear if drugs weren't on the black market. Also, if you really have a problem with drug related violence, then you should be against alcohol, as it causes far and away more "drug induced" violence than anything else. People don't smoke a joint and fight, they get drunk and fight.

Please don't respond with "alcohol is legal so it's different."

Location hidden

#683405 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"be a white, middle to upper class person, and the cops leave you alone"
Really?
Nothing racist about that?
I don't think you know what racism means.

Did you know that it's official policy for NYC cops to stop and frisk minorities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min PELE78 64,981
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 35 min MUQ2 518
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,539
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Chump University 708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 4 hr Ableviking 60
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 7 hr Peter Ross 857
More from around the web