Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#683040 Jan 5, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN BRO!! I was convicted then put on trail by them ppl, i done 57 mths str8 outta 60 on a 9 and half year's and basically killing my sentence, i got off parole nov. 5th of this year, all that because they JUDGED it as bn wrong, I didn't have a bit a problem with selln, i saw NUTHN wrong with it and still don't! the doc's back n the day was biggest "pusher's" who could get away with it, now all them new house bill's and law's and $#!t are shuttn them down, but rock on with that dude.. i agree!
RR won't agree, he is an authoritarian who believes you should get the death penalty for your honest transactions with other consenting adults. Authoritarians are busybodies who insist they know how we should live our lives better than we do. They should all be taken out and shot.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#683041 Jan 5, 2014
Skitz wrote:
Ah I see!
So jesus clearly states that we ignore the jewish parts yeah?
Gotcha!!
Ignore? No. That's not what I meant.

Jesus fulfilled the old Laws, like the laws on food, sacrifice, clothing, sabbath, etc.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683042 Jan 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
See RR, Ben says you are a Christian, then he explains what a Christian is.
Ummm no.

He explained what his view of a Christian is:

"You lie, your brainwashed, you think you are better than everyone else, you are violent, you are full f hate and you think you are the only one who can speak for God."

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#683043 Jan 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They did vote for Hitler...
As much of a vile scumbag he was, you gotta admit he was a master politician. Makes Obama look like a third grade teacher.
There are so many questions begging really.

If we only went on what we learned in school then you would be left wondering how he ever came into power.

I digress...

It's amazing what a whole nation can be driven to isn't it. I wonder what God thought?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#683044 Jan 5, 2014
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was no atheist, that's the bottom line.

And I'm glad the Yanks did enter WWII. We could never have defended the Pacific alone.
Aye.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683045 Jan 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT say those verses aren't in the Bible, you lying fuckwad scumbag.
THIS is what I said: "The Bible does not instruct Christians to sacrifice animals."
Besides, you're accidentally proving me right. Both of those verses are JEWISH law.
I'm not a Jew.
Nope, you're just the standard Cherry Picking Christian.

Dodge

#683046 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my farts are more smart and wear more wisdom,
then your worthles miserable poor posts,dung,feces and pile of horse s...remarks
Your wise old bearded farts are legend.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683047 Jan 5, 2014
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
More of a "You deserve the government you get" kind of way.
Ooo you nit picker you :P
Its really all he's got...

Location hidden

#683048 Jan 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Reverend Alan wrote:
Then why did you say you trust and obey the Bible?
<quoted text>
Only the parts you like.
Burn any goats lately?
RR eats the pork and shrimp platter at Gram's Mission Barbeque Palace on Main St. He knows it is a sin to eat both pork and shrimp but he figures as long as someone else cooks it God won't mind if he eats it.

I can understand why RR would give God the finger, the shrimp and pork platter is delicious, I give it thumbs up!

Location hidden

#683049 Jan 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot of speculation that Roosevelt was pressured into joining the war by businessmen who stood to make fortunes selling to the military and that Roosevelt needed the American people to support the war which they did after the bombing. Did Roosevelt let the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor so the American people would demand revenge?

Did Nixon keep the war in Viet Nam going because his rich business friends wanted to keep selling to the Military?

And when people talk about this we all forget to keep in mind that they are Christians and this is how Christians behave.
Oh no you didn't!

I agree.

Dodge

#683050 Jan 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore? No. That's not what I meant.
Jesus fulfilled the old Laws, like the laws on food, sacrifice, clothing, sabbath, etc.
Was it after the flood that god decided that animal sacrifice was no longer needed? Can't remember...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683051 Jan 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
You can't be that stupid RR. It was the south who had the Christian position during the American civil war RR.
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your master with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also those who are harsh....Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:18,21, NIV)."
Clearly, according to the Bible,
By you saying "according to the Bible", you're saying that you think you know what the verses you post really says.

You lie about what the Bible says. You ask why Christians don't follow your lies. And, then, you demand answers that you like, and those answers must follow your lies.

People who want honest answers do not quote one verse out of the Bible, ignore the context, lie about what the Bible says, and then bash others for not doing what the person says they should.

But then, you're not an honest person, are you?

Location hidden

#683052 Jan 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Not when a politician is pandering to the public.
<quoted text>
I'm not a politician nor am I pandering, so no.
(look up "pander")
I am going to tell your kids that you eat gravy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683053 Jan 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
RR won't agree, he is an authoritarian who believes you should get the death penalty for your honest transactions with other consenting adults.
See what I mean?

I've said nothing of the sort.

What happens if I don't succumb to your lies?

Location hidden

#683054 Jan 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You demean yourself when you show pride in your lack of an education.
I think he demeans himself by posting. I didn't want to believe the rumours, had to see for myself.

Yikes.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#683055 Jan 5, 2014
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it after the flood that god decided that animal sacrifice was no longer needed? Can't remember...
Long after.

Location hidden

#683056 Jan 5, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? The meaning of my post was clear - I even mentioned fruits and vegetables. Obviously I was comparing weed to other "natural" things at the store. More pedantry.
Also, beer is quite natural.
And it is delicious and full of vitamins which the government makes illegal to put on the label.

http://beer.about.com/od/beernutrition/a/beer...

Location hidden

#683057 Jan 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>All of those people are Christians RR. They are liars because they are Christians not because they used drugs and alcohol and became President.

And Hitler never made such a speech. And where did you plagiarize that list of presidents from?
I'm pretty sure he came up with it, if it explains anything, he seems to admire Buck. So maybe a public toilet wall?

Location hidden

#683058 Jan 5, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Raiding someone as if they are a terrorist to stop the distribution of a plant that shouldn't be illegal in the first place is appropriate? The risk of potentially murdering someone over a plant is worth it to cause a minor hiccup in the overall availability of a certain drug?
One can only guess at the number of children who have died as a direct result, not of drug use, but from the enforcement of drug laws. Drug laws are deadly.

Location hidden

#683059 Jan 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Hell hath only fury when a Christian God is scorned.

So yes , the Christian hell.:)

Same here.

No god, know peace.
So very true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Tellthetruth 60,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 695,724
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 23 min Random girl 11
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr fat tired old and... 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 2 hr Murray 16
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 5 hr Truth 4
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 10 hr texas pete 2,500
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web