Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#682560 Jan 3, 2014
Staton wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good one. Keep crushing atheism.
Keep? How has Atheism been crushed? It is thriving because of your stupid, mean spirited and hate filled posts. The worse you behave the worse you look. Which is why I feed you. Are you hungry? Feast on this:

Moses' father-in-law was Reuel in Ex. 2:18 & 2:21),
Jethro in Ex. 4:18 ("now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law"),
Raguel in Num. 10:29 ("...the son of Raguel, the Midianite, Moses' father in law"), and
Hobab in Judges 4:11 ("Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father-in-law of Moses")

Location hidden

#682563 Jan 3, 2014
Staton wrote:
<quoted text>
What an azzhole
You didn't finish you sentence. You need to add 'I am' followed by a period.

Location hidden

#682564 Jan 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the jesus tell you to say that?
Good point. All of our resident Christ-insanity-ists are filled with the presence of the Holy Spook who guides them in the way God wants them to behave.

Location hidden

#682565 Jan 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, according to you the Pope isn't a Christian.
ROFLMAO
You Christians crack me up when you call each other liars.
They call each other liars because of the Bible. It isn't their fault as much as it is the Bible's fault.

For instance, has anyone every seen God's face? Some answer yes, others answer no, but not a one of them goes to the Bible for the answer. Here is the answer:

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

No one can see God, Jacob saw God. If you see God you won't live, but your life will be preserved.

Why can't they admit believing and trusting the Bible is madness?

Location hidden

#682566 Jan 3, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute proof that you....... are not well.....
And your posts are proof that God does not dwelleth in you.

1 John 4:12 "If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Location hidden

#682567 Jan 3, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"I usually assume.."
You do , don't you ?
You are so obsessed with attacking a certain religion that it wreaks of a person with a hidden agenda. It is personal for you, isn't it ?
What did they do to you Alan ?
Did they use lubrication ?
Stop wasting you're time and move on from the nightmare you find yourself in, follow the light and think for yourself instead of being fed crap that you need to here.
Stop beating up on the chained dog and yelling out that the dog is dangerous.
We know the dog is dangerous, that is why we chained it up.
I have been as badly treated by Christians since my earliest memories. Christianity is an abomination and a crime against humanity, and if I want to vent about it every once in a while too bad for you.

Do you think the Christians in here are helping me like Christians or are they throwing logs on the fire?

I will not stop quoting the Bible because it is the cause of most of the evil in the world.

Can you tell me, does God repent?

Num. 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent."
1 Sam. 15:29 "And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent."

Versus

Jonah 3:10 "And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."
1 Sam.15:11 "It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king...."
Exod. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Psalms.42:10 "... for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you."
Gen. 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."
1 Sam. 15:35 "...and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel."

Location hidden

#682568 Jan 3, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live across the river in West Sac! What part of downtown Sac were you in?
<quoted text>
Capital City Freeway; I know it well. I've spent many an hour sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic, from H Street northward all the way to Expo.
I never went to the Yolo Club, but I did get taken to the Pheasant Club a time or two; nice place.
One place I miss in Downtown Sac is the Streets of London, on 17th and J. It's billed as an authentic English pub; the fish 'n' chips were outstanding, and the Bass Ale on tap is just too good to describe.
Too bad Tower Records, Tower Books and Tower Video went bankrupt. I loved Tower Records.
Way back in the day you could go into a booth at Tower records and they would play "45's" for you. And then there was Sam's gourmet Buffet on Broadway if memory serves, an all you can eat prime rib and fried chicken place. My parents liked to go out to eat a lot so I know a lot of places to eat. There used to be an old barge on the river that had a restaurant and bar. It was cool first time I ate sword fish was on that barge.

Location hidden

#682569 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
*Another* sock name, porter?
Why does you jesus make you so hateful and stupid?
Good question. I thought it was warming pews that made them so hateful and stupid, but you may be right, it could be Jesus!

Rom.3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
1Kgs. 8:46 "...for there is no man that sinneth not,...."
Prov.20:9 "Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?"
Eccl. 7:23 "For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."
Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."
Rom. 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
(Also 1 John 1:8 & 10, Rom. 3:12, 5:12, Gal. 3:22)

Versus

Gen. 6:9 "Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."
Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Job 1:8 "...my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" (Job 2:3)
Gen. 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."
Luke 1:5-6 "In the days of Herod, the king of Judaea,there was a priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abia: andhe had a wife of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.(RSV)

Location hidden

#682570 Jan 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
I don't expect him to live long.
How many of the Popes have been murdered?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#682571 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you are a typically obnoxious Christ-insanity-ist.
I like that one, nice rev.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#682573 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>What???And make me jealous???
Oh have you claimed the redneck rev? A million apologies.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#682574 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
*Another* sock name, porter?
Why does you jesus make you so hateful and stupid?
a freshly cleaned window.
Yep! But it's about as see-through as plate glass.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#682575 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
They call each other liars because of the Bible. It isn't their fault as much as it is the Bible's fault.
For instance, has anyone every seen God's face? Some answer yes, others answer no, but not a one of them goes to the Bible for the answer. Here is the answer:
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
No one can see God, Jacob saw God. If you see God you won't live, but your life will be preserved.
Why can't they admit believing and trusting the Bible is madness?
Has anybody (that you know of) ever adequately explained the dichotomy of these verses?
:-)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#682576 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: I really wish you guys would all just believe what my mommy told me. My mommy doesn't lie except when she doesn't tell the truth, so there, how much more proof do you need?
Translation provided by His Holiness Reverend Alan.
ROFL!!!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#682577 Jan 3, 2014
irecknso wrote:
You can't have light w/out dark, right w/out wrong, good w/out evil, we all make our own choices about which is right and we become who we are! WE ALL GOT IT COMING, no matter what choices we make! the darkness was alway's my friend cause i was alway's up to no good! i am payn for all my choice's n life now with my lonliness and isolation! every decision i ever made was to benefit me and no one else which has lead me to my emptiness, to my cold heart and uncaring for another, i never really had friend's, i thought of them as baggage, WTF, was i thinkn? my delusional thinkn of I, as the center of the universe was messed up to say the least, i never let anyone get close enuff to me to hurt or use me! now that i am alone and i look back, man, i'd sure like to have a friend and most of all, just someone to love and be loved! HOPE is all i have, for what? i don't know! maybe just for a friend and hug! the best friend i ever had died yrs ago, i miss him dearly, i raised him from a pup and he was by my side no matter what i was going thru! he gave me comfort when he saw i was hurtn all he wanted n return was to petted! i miss him, i miss my only friend!
That's an honest confession. I hope that things work out better for U...

Dogs are so sweet - and anything but dumb animals. They care how you feel, with concern in those big dark eyes. So much better than some humans.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#682578 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text> I am afraid that any punishment is going to be seen as the gay community forcing acceptance of itself on the larger majority. This is a lose lose situation when there could have been a win win situation if the gay couple had gone to the gay bakery and kept their money in the gay community. Bigots are going to get vocal and ask why they have to be forced to do things they do not want to do, and that is a good question, why does the government force us all to do things we do not want to do.
Authoritarians like RR who love majority rule and the mob mentality feel fully justified in telling all the rest of us how we should live our lives when they themselves do not know how to live their own lives.
Dogs have fleas, we have fundies.
:D

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#682580 Jan 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the Popes have been murdered?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered...

“Everyone Loves”

Since: Jan 14

Afternoon Delight

#682581 Jan 3, 2014
prove there is not

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#682582 Jan 3, 2014
Afternoon1111Delighted wrote:
prove there is not
That's already in evidence.

“Everyone Loves”

Since: Jan 14

Afternoon Delight

#682583 Jan 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's already in evidence.
i dont think so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Seentheotherside 457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 39 min rocko 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 284,496
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 619,170
isibumbu esimnandi (Feb '15) 2 hr Allstylz 12
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web