|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I'm closer to being right than *you* were!
Y'got schooled again, little man. Feel the rug burns on your elbows and knees.
<quoted text>
Lying is very unattractive.
I said a blue moon is when there are two full moons in one month. I didn't say whether or not it was a common occurrence.
I also said there are 13 full moons per year; and I stand by that statement. One full moon every 28 days. 13x28=364.
Now many times must I repeat this?
I was told it referred to the eruption of Krakatoa in 1883, which made the moon look blue.

It's actually a much older expression than that, so probably does mean what you say - 2 full moons.
http://phrases.org.uk/meanings/once-in-a-blue...

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person writes that Australians and blacks are as evolved as gorillas, you would not consider him racist?!
A quote from "The Descent of Man", in a chapter called "The Races of Man.", in which Darwin wrote:
"At some future period not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes...will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla"
http://evolutionwiki.org/wiki/Darwin_himself_...
I take it he meant the Aborigines. Definitely racist, by today's standards.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Christians are doing a better job than I ever could of speeding up the death of their immoral creed. I love it when they pound nails into Christianity's coffin.
Yep!
:-)))

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of people do not like the fact that the last four American presidents used illegal drugs before being elected Presidents. All four of them are disgusting pieces of sh!t for putting people into prison and ruining their lives for doing exactly what they did. Hypocrites each and everyone one.
At least he never inhaled...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
Rank amateur.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

friend of wings wrote:
<quoted text>
They are already killing Christians. The media just won't expose it.
Paranoid schizophrenia. The nurse will get to you with your meds, once she's given that moll Liz hers.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL
I knew you'd get it.

Happy New Year darl :)

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You would just love to 'silence' everyone who disagrees with you.
You are proof that your religion is evil.
Yes, he is.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd get it.
Happy New Year darl :)
Feliz ano novo, Luci.
Rockhound

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All he did was copy/paste from
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php...
That doesn't mean he understands what he's pasting...
Biblical quotes straight from the bible though, right?
Sting a little bit there?
Rockhound

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No one has a "right" to discriminate against others. Yes, a business owner has the right to deny service to someone, but once they come out and say that they denied service because of race, creed, or nowadays sexual orientation, they are discriminating, and that is wrong. If, a few decades ago, when it was still official mormon policy, a mormon baker denied service to a black guy because he was "cursed by god" with black skin, would you defend his "right" to discriminate?
And yes, there is a "may" about whether homosexuality goes against christianity. There are around ten verses in the bible that condemn homosexuality. All of these are found in the OT, and in some instances it is referred to as an abomination, which is the same terminology used for a woman on her period and for the crime of eating shellfish. Curiously, most christians rightly recognize most of this OT nonsense about "abominations" as the outdated dreck that it is, but they insist on upholding the few verses about gay people. Interesting. Why do you think that is?
There are many more verses that encourage people to leave judgement to god. Additionally, the NT, which most christians uphold as superseding the OT, is silent on homosexuality except for one instance where paul mentions it as unclean. If the NT "overrules" the OT - from law to grace - and most christians ignore the majority of the prohibitions and condemnations found in the OT, why is homosexuality special, and how does one determine which OT laws god *really* meant and which he doesn't mind if we ignore? The point being, of course, that while the bible may seem to be against homosexuality, the average christian ignores most of the OT anyway, and so has no right to condemn it while having no objective way to divine which laws are really important to god and which aren't. If some of the OT laws are open for interpretation and can be safely ignored, then why can't the same be said of the "laws" against homosexuality?
As a sidenote, I don't think we should be getting our morality from a book that features exercises in filth like the following passage from the story of sodom:
So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him. "Please, my brothers," he begged, "don't do such a wicked thing. Look, I have two virgin daughters. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do with them as you wish. But please, leave these men alone, for they are my guests and are under my protection."
Yes, lot offers his virgin daughters to be gang raped. God saves the day, only for lot to commit incest with his daughters afterwards. And you consider this book a legitimate source on morality.
Also - an opinion from a reverend.
http://mccchurch.org/download/theology/homose...
What more to say?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported. Requested that you be banned.
No man, don't be pullin this banning crap. That would make you no better than that azz wipe Pomona. Freakin aye, one should be able to express their criticism without the the fear of censorship. And one should be free to be feel the sting of that criticism. Wtf? Dont like something ? Ban it. It hurt my feelings? ban it.Īt disagrees with my POV? Ban it.
That's crap. Let them say, let them express, even if it is stupid shit from Pomona.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No man, don't be pullin this banning crap. That would make you no better than that azz wipe Pomona. Freakin aye, one should be able to express their criticism without the the fear of censorship. And one should be free to be feel the sting of that criticism. Wtf? Dont like something ? Ban it. It hurt my feelings? ban it.Īt disagrees with my POV? Ban it.
That's crap. Let them say, let them express, even if it is stupid shit from Pomona.
Happy New Year, Al !
Anonymous

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do it a little different and you can do the work.
You prove that there isn't any God.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.
there is no evidence for any god

which one speaks to you?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Nope, still no proof of any gods.

Plenty of murderous allegedgod bots though.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312231878.htm...

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Gotta love christian bigotry.

http://www.10news.com/news/san-diego-woman-ca...
Anonymous

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say he renounced Christianity, did I? There's no way he could, with Germany being 2/3 Protestant and 1/3 Catholic, he had to sway the crowds for votes and support.
Political public speeches are in NO WAY a sense of the person, just the fake persona that is the politician.
I know he wasn't an atheist, Hitler was a pagan polytheist - with himself as the messiah.
His private words are more than revealing.
"Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease."
"through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity."
Hitler blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity and condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.
we shall never know what Hitler 'believed"

Like you he claimed to be a christian.

We do know that he lead a predominately christian nation and employed "christian rhetoric as motivation,
Anonymous

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must we travel this same road?
I have never, NOT ONCE, demanded that you believe in God.
Never.
Ever.
Why is it when I tell you that I believe God is real do you turn that around to make it seem like I'm trying to force you to believe what I believe?
no one is that stupid

give it up
Anonymous

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's your opinion, we know.
<quoted text>
No.
It is my opinion that Jesus existed.
It is your opinion the Jesus did not exist.
Hope that helps.
jesus was a very common name of the time

I am sure that someone named jesus existed.
Anonymous

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Two consenting adults....
Why stop there? Why not just make it "two consenting people"?
If you're gonna toss the rule book out, just toss the whole damn thing.
<quoted text>
Which "rule book" might that be? Your buybull? That is one "rule book" that this nation doesn't need. Toss it out into the compost heap along with the Qur'an.
marriage should be available and legal for any amount of consenting adults who can give informed consent.

no reason to limit the union to two individuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

697 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 36,511
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Neelakaran 4,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RoSesz 532,690
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min WasteWater 3,951
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 13 min depthi 123
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 256,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••