Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#682118 Jan 1, 2014
friend of wings wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation: and only recently have atheists and non-theists been able to persecute, bash, criticize, condemn, mock ,slander and make fun of Christians without being burnt alive at the stake or having their head cut off....
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians deserve to be criticized, condemned and made fun of. For me doing so is both a hobby and a recreational activity. And the best way to make fun of Christians is to quote the Bible....
Just the crazy ones, like porter and his ilk.
Anonymous

Dawson Creek, Canada

#682119 Jan 1, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> the short time i've been here, i've seen you copy and paste the same $#!t over and over! c'mon dude, use your own intellect and speak YOUR mind! JESUS' SWORD was the word of GOD! but that is only" my" opinion! you seem to have little insight of thought and meaning to the BIBLE! to me it all comes down to moral's, values, character, which alot of people have none, including this guy right cheer! but your lack of is obvious in your post! now dazzle me with more insight on your copy and pasting skill's!
your ignorance is a fine example of the results of christian faith

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682120 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
. You just can't stand it that I've caused several friends to chime in on this forum. We are working hard to show others how despicable your traumatic anti-Christian stance is. So far, we are getting great response and have shown many how ugly you are . Many will cling to Christianity as we show them how awful atheism is.
Your life, your words, your vile posts speak volumes as to how mentally disturbed atheism has destroyed you.
I'm afraid you are too far gone to be helped.
Sorry you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon, then fell out and into the dumbass ditch. Again.

Wear your seat belt next time.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682121 Jan 1, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> that northern cali "EMERALD TRIANGLE" weed must be some good $#!t!!
I need to plan a trip to Washington.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682122 Jan 1, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
No man, don't be pullin this banning crap.
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a new year and time for you to admit to yourself that you're a sociopathic punk who'll
Al posted that to porter potty.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#682123 Jan 1, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
From what I've read, it was an accidental discharge when a soldier was attempting to seize a rifle from an Indian who was deaf, and who did not understand the order.
That's what I read, also.

They say the deaf guy paid a lot for his gun and didn't want to lose his investment.

Can't say I don't blame the poor guy.
Anonymous

Dawson Creek, Canada

#682125 Jan 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
He told the gay couple: "I'll make you birthday cakes, shower cakes, sell you cookies and brownies, I just don't make cakes for same-sex weddings."
Why would you want a person to violate his conscience?
he does not have to

just close his business

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682126 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Wings doesn't have any friends. And it is Christians who are destroying America. What you do not like is all the free thinking Atheists fighting back. You see reality backwards, warming pews does that to the simple minded.
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The more Sarah Palin and her ilk speak the more freethinkers start fighting back. The tide is turning rapidly.
If it weren't for her weird evangelical religion and that damnable anti-wolf policy of hers, I'd probably like her. She's a hell of a lot more of a *true* feminist than Gloria Steinem could ever hope to be.

I mean, a woman with a 12-gauge shotgun? Now *that's* female empowerment!!!!*OO*-rah!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682127 Jan 1, 2014
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahh. We've just written you off as going to Hell. Christians are aware you are dedicated to being wicked and beyond help.
It's your hell, porter, you go there.

Now shut that hole under your nose.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682129 Jan 1, 2014
timn17 wrote:
Again, their religion is not a free pass to discriminate.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they didn't discriminate.
They stuck to their religious beliefs - which are still protected by law.
Gay rights are protected by law, too.

They hid behind the "motherly skirt" of their religion in order to practice their bigotry and discrimination.

They still violated state law. If they don't like the law, they need to fight to change it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682130 Jan 1, 2014
timn17 wrote:
If your religion leads you to behave immorally, it should be ignored.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person's religious beliefs can be ignored, that is immoral in and of itself.
If a person uses their "religious beliefs" as an excuse to practice hatred and bigotry, that is immoral in and of itself.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682131 Jan 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no drug war on alcohol, so I fail to see your point.
Yes, I meant cops are better shots. They are trained how to use guns, druggies aren't they'll just blast wildly while the cops aims, fires and kills.
Then you'll say bad cop, bad cop.
Unless they're LAPD.

I swear to God, they couldn't hit a bull's ass with a banjo.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682132 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)
2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009
3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
4. "Well, let's see. There's &#8213; of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but &#8213;" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
5. "'Refudiate,''misunderest imate,''wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010
6. "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011
7. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
8. "Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible." --Sarah Palin, defending her fiery campaign rhetoric in the wake of the Arizona shooting massacre by invoking a phrase ("blood libel") that typically refers historically to the alleged murder of Christian babies by Jews, Jan. 12, 2011
9. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010
10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)
And Obama thinks we have 57 states.

Joe Biden thinks it's okay to fire off shotgun blasts into the air to frighten burglars.

There's plenty of crazy to go around.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682133 Jan 1, 2014
Wade45 wrote:
we shall never know what Hitler 'believed"
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we do.
It's all there for you to see.
Hitler was a pagan and a Darwinist....
That's a lie, and you know it. Hitler was a christian, you know that for an unpleasand little fact, and you'll never change that.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682134 Jan 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
He told the gay couple: "I'll make you birthday cakes, shower cakes, sell you cookies and brownies, I just don't make cakes for same-sex weddings....
Yet he made one for the "wedding" of a pair of dogs.

What does *that* tell you about his hatred of gays?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#682135 Jan 1, 2014
timn17 wrote:
Again, their religion is not a free pass to discriminate.
<quoted text>
Gay rights are protected by law, too.
They hid behind the "motherly skirt" of their religion in order to practice their bigotry and discrimination.
They still violated state law. If they don't like the law, they need to fight to change it.
Gay rights? Oh, you mean sexuality laws. Gays and straights have equal rights.

But so do religious people.

So the gays wanted a cake for their illegal gay marriage and the baker's religion tells him that homosexuality is wrong.

What to do?

I think it's awesome the gays stood up for their beliefs and for themselves. I also think it's awesome the baker did too.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#682136 Jan 1, 2014
If a person uses their "religious beliefs" as an excuse to practice hatred and bigotry, that is immoral in and of itself.
Agreed.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#682137 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
And Obama thinks we have 57 states.
Joe Biden thinks it's okay to fire off shotgun blasts into the air to frighten burglars.
There's plenty of crazy to go around.
59 states, remember?

Obama said he's visited 57 states and still has two more to go.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#682138 Jan 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say "cops", I mean real cops.
Female cops don't count. Their good for patting down female suspects and being eye candy for the male cops.
:)
You have 17 years of police training?! Korean police are real police?
Sexist pig.

Cops are cops, whether men or women.

From a bumpersticker: "Female Marines; the Fewer, the Prouder."

You're a pig.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#682139 Jan 1, 2014
That's a lie, and you know it. Hitler was a christian, you know that for an unpleasand little fact, and you'll never change that.
That's a lie and you know it.

Or maybe you don't know it.

Hitler was not a Christian, he was a pagan and a Darwinist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min itsalrightnow 88,565
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min URineIdiot 703,849
mgtow 1 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Choicerocks 8
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 3 hr Choicerocks 4
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 4 hr Choicerocks 21