Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#681969 Jan 1, 2014
friend of wings wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as ex-Christians. You were too hateful to ever be a Christian to start with.
"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."

"For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 Tim. 2:12-14, NIV)."

Location hidden

#681970 Jan 1, 2014
friend of wings wrote:
<quoted text>
They are already killing Christians. The media just won't expose it.
One of the most important concepts in Christianity is original sin or the belief that all mankind has inherited a sinful nature brought about by the acts of Adam and Eve.

Rom. 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"
Rom. 5:19 "For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,..."
1Cor. 15:22 "For as in Adam all die,..."

Yet, no amount of theological reasoning can make an inherently unjust idea seem right. Punishing billions of people for the acts of one is not only inherently unfair and unwarranted but also in opposition to other Biblical verses such as:

Deut. 24:16 "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers.
2 Chron.25:54, "...:every man shall be put to death for his own sin."
2 Kings 14:6, "wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin."

Ezek. 18:20 "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bearthe iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him."

Ezek.33:20 "O ye house of Israel,I will judge you every one after his ways."

Jer. 31:29-30 "In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge."

Rom. 2:6 "Who will render to every man according to his deeds."

Ezek. 18:4 "... the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

Each of these verses shows that every person should only be punished for those sins which he commits, not those of others.

Original sin makes about as much sense as if I were sitting at home one evening and the following occurred. The police came to my door and stated I was under arrest because my father in Europe just shot and killed someone. I responded by asking what that had to do with me and they said, "He's your father isn't he?"

Location hidden

#681971 Jan 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Dec 21 in 2013 - now last year.
By rights, we should celebrate it in June here.
Sounds like a good idea to me, it is the WINTER solstice celebration right?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#681972 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
You just projected atheism with your inconsiderate post.
Atheism is the evil religion that is trying to silence Christians.
If you just had any clue of how stupid you are.
Too bad for your dimwitted babbling, I am not an atheist.

That deity talking in your head is either a moron or a liar.... just like you.

Location hidden

#681973 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So a teacher should be able to refuse to teach gay students and if they get fired they should sue the county for denying their Christian rights ?
Can a doctor let you die because you are a Christian ?
The problem is the government has taken over the responsibility of educating your children and like with everything else they do a piss poor job. But in the government schools the teachers have to include everyone. It is in private schools where the owners of the school can refuse certain students. In the American south when the KKKristians ran the public school system they had separate but equal public schools. When the government stepped in and ended segregation officially, all the whites opened up private schools and the public schools became just another black school.

So it depends on what kind of teacher you are talking about, a teacher in the public schools or a teacher in a private school.

And BTW Christians do not go to doctors and they do not go to hospitals. They go to the elders of the church and get prayed over; the Bible says the prayer of faith saves the sick. Of course that isn't true but you try to get a Christian to admit they don't trust their Bible.

Location hidden

#681974 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Hitler and Stalin are both Christians.
Thanks for admitting that.
Ohhh! I didn't catch that one. Good for you.

Location hidden

#681976 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, the Christian cult has made this country the laughingstock of the industrialized world by becoming the most divisive political force in our nation's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. The days of willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit like you meddling in our government are rapidly coming to an end, punk.
We can not trust Christians with a Republic because the first thing they do is they start trying to turn it into a democracy where they, the majority, can violate the rights of the minority. In a Republic they have to tolerate gays getting married, in a democracy they can vote and pass laws making this peaceful activity illegal. Christians are despicable.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#681977 Jan 1, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> the short time i've been here, i've seen you copy and paste the same $#!t over and over! c'mon dude, use your own intellect and speak YOUR mind! JESUS' SWORD was the word of GOD! but that is only" my" opinion! you seem to have little insight of thought and meaning to the BIBLE! to me it all comes down to moral's, values, character, which alot of people have none, including this guy right cheer! but your lack of is obvious in your post! now dazzle me with more insight on your copy and pasting skill's!
Punctuation marks really are a mystery to you, aren't they?

Location hidden

#681978 Jan 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Alan. This says it all better than I could.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IJy2WaxtPBQXX
That is so funny, it really proves what a bunch of loony tunes all our Christians are. thanks for sharing that it is really really good. I hope everyone watches it.

Location hidden

#681979 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just making up shit.
pot/kettle
joel

Columbus, GA

#681980 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not trust Christians with a Republic because the first thing they do is they start trying to turn it into a democracy where they, the majority, can violate the rights of the minority. In a Republic they have to tolerate gays getting married, in a democracy they can vote and pass laws making this peaceful activity illegal. Christians are despicable.
Thanks for showing us your hatred, bigot. Everything you just said describes you atheists; the Christians are the exact opposite, you delusional atheist.

Location hidden

#681981 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, the Christian cult has made this country the laughingstock of the industrialized world by becoming the most divisive political force in our nation's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. The days of willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit like you meddling in our government are rapidly coming to an end, punk.
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
There is nothing in that post that violates the TOS agreement moron. Your posts however do contain lots of violations and I am reporting them as well. How many of your posts have already been removed because all you do is post insults?
joel

Columbus, GA

#681982 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather amusing isn't it. Christians don't find it funny because it shows them what suckers they were for believing all the nonsense the Con-Artists at the front of their church have been telling them all these years.
Most of them can't recover from seeing that their whole lives have been one huge gigantic lie so they go out and try to find people even more stupid than themselves so they can lie to them. It makes them feel better that they are not the only rube on the planet. It is like when a child is molested he often believes it is normal and when he grows up he molests children like he was molested.
Oh my goodness. How deep are your delusions?

Location hidden

#681983 Jan 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good hypothetical situation, Geoffrey Robertson.
From someone who has studied T-shirt printing, I'll tell you what they should do. The T-shirt printer should indeed print the T-shirts...but he should also include a certain graphic. This should feature a picture of old Fred Phelps with a c0ck in his mouth.
Then let's see if the Westboro scumbags choose to buy it. If not, plenty of other people would.
I have a t-shirt with a picture of Jesus sucking on a big one. Christians have no sense of humor do they.

Location hidden

#681984 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported. Requested that you be banned.
You must be the smartest Christian in your whole entire church.

Location hidden

#681986 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You would just love to 'silence' everyone who disagrees with you.
You are proof that your religion is evil.
He certainly would, it certainly is. Even RR won't come to his support. How embarrassing is that, Christians too embarrassed to support Christians even more insane than themselves.
joel

Columbus, GA

#681987 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There is nothing in that post that violates the TOS agreement moron. Your posts however do contain lots of violations and I am reporting them as well. How many of your posts have already been removed because all you do is post insults?
The insulting posts of Scrooge are 100:1 more insulting than those of destroy atheism. Stop revealing your hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#681988 Jan 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he never inhaled...
So he says. Obama says he inhaled, that was the point, and now his government is putting people in prison for doing exactly what he did. George Bush did the same thing, snorting coke and getting drunk and then locking people up who did the same. Politicians are the worst of the worst of the Christians.

When I was in the 7th grade my best friend at the time took one of his Aunts cigarettes and insisted I smoke it with him. I hated it and refused to inhale so I blew trying to burn it out as fast as possible, just to get it over with.

My brother had some liquid opium and he soaked a cigarette in it and wanted me to smoke it with him and I refused because it was tobacco. I got some marijuana shake instead and soaked that. It was so much safer.

Location hidden

#681991 Jan 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is.
And his religion too.
Scrooge

Sun City, AZ

#681993 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
Reported.
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains, you should be reported to the local authorities and under constant police surveillance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 49,264
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Lbj 105,652
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 646,809
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min ChristineM 445,746
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 23 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 32 min KellyP in Jersey 2,096
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Neville Thompson 281,281
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web