Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#682009 Jan 1, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> the short time i've been here, i've seen you copy and paste the same $#!t over and over! c'mon dude, use your own intellect and speak YOUR mind! JESUS' SWORD was the word of GOD! but that is only" my" opinion! you seem to have little insight of thought and meaning to the BIBLE! to me it all comes down to moral's, values, character, which alot of people have none, including this guy right cheer! but your lack of is obvious in your post! now dazzle me with more insight on your copy and pasting skill's!
I'd be happy to!

GOD REWARDS THE FOOL AND THE TRANSGRESSOR: "The great God that formed all things both rewards the fool, and rewards the transgressors" (Prov. 26:10).

GOD DELIVERS A MAN (JOB) INTO SATAN'S HANDS: "The Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life" (Job 2:6).

GOD MINGLES A PERVERSE SPIRIT: "The Lord has mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof; and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof..." (Isa. 19:14).

GOD IS NOT OMNIPOTENT OR ALL POWERFUL: "the Lord was with Judah; And he drove out the inhabitants of the mountains; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron" (Judges 1:19).

GOD CAUSES INDECENCY: God orders that the king of Assyria is to "lead away the Egyptian prisoners, and the Ethiopian captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt" (Isaiah 20:4).

GOD SPREADS DUNG ON FACES: "Behold I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts...." (Mal. 2:3).

THE GOD WHO SAYS "DO NOT STEAL" ORDERS STEALING: "...and ye shall spoil the Egyptians" (Ex. 3:22).
"...and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God" (Ezek. 39:10).
"As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies" (Deut. 20:14).

Location hidden

#682010 Jan 1, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded.
Even our resident Christians think he is retarded.
Scrooge

Sun City, AZ

#682011 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
We can not trust Christians with a Republic because the first thing they do is they start trying to turn it into a democracy where they, the majority, can violate the rights of the minority. In a Republic they have to tolerate gays getting married, in a democracy they can vote and pass laws making this peaceful activity illegal. Christians are despicable.
If the utterly despicable Christians had their way, the damn bible would be "taught" in all public schools and this country would forever be in the Dark Ages.

Location hidden

#682012 Jan 1, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Punctuation marks really are a mystery to you, aren't they?
Good one, LOL!!! He is the most intelligent pew warmer in his whole entire church.
Scrooge

Sun City, AZ

#682013 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
You must be the smartest Christian in your whole entire church.
I'd like to know what a typical sermon is like in the brainwashing institution that created a retarded, revolting and potentially violent redneck like porta potty.
joel

Columbus, GA

#682014 Jan 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly would, it certainly is. Even RR won't come to his support. How embarrassing is that, Christians too embarrassed to support Christians even more insane than themselves.
Nahh. We've just written you off as going to Hell. Christians are aware you are dedicated to being wicked and beyond help.

Location hidden

#682015 Jan 1, 2014
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us your hatred, bigot. Everything you just said describes you atheists; the Christians are the exact opposite, you delusional atheist.
And of course everyone just naturally believes every word you bother to write down.

GOD MADE FALSE AND UNFULFILLED PROPHECIES: In Jonah 3:4 God said, "yet 40 days and Nineveh shall be overthrown." But the 10th verse says, "God saw their works, that they turned from their evil ways; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not." In other words, He who knows the future changed his mind, repented, and Nineveh was not overthrown. His prophecy failed.

In Gen. 15:13 God said to Abraham, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they shall be enslaved and mistreated 400 years." Acts 7:6 says the same. But Ex. 12:40 says, "Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was 430 years." God's prophecy failed by 30 years.

Another deific prophecy is found in Gen. 15:16 which says, "...in the 4th generation they (Abraham's descendants) shall come here again...." God told Abraham that his descendants would return in the 4th generation. Yet, if Abraham is included, it actually occurred during the 6th generation. The generations were: Abraham, Issac, Levi (Ex. 1:2), Kohath (Ex. 6:16), Amram (Ex. 6:18), and Moses (Ex. 6:20).

In Gen. 17:3, 8 and Ex. 32:13 God told Abraham that he would give to him and his descendants all of Canaan for an eternal possession. But Acts 7:5 says, "He gave him (Abraham) no inheritance here, not even a foot of ground. But God promised him that he and his descendants after him would possess the land, even though at that time Abraham had no child" and Heb. 11:13 says, "All these people...did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance." The Bible itself admits that God's promise to Abraham failed.

In Gen. 35:10 God said to Jacob, "thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel." Yet, 11 chapters later Gen. 46:2 says, "God spoke to Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I."

Lastly, 1 Sam. 23:12 says, "David asked,'Will the citizens of Keilah surrender me and my men to Saul?' And the Lord said,'They will'." This prophecy never occurred, because the opposite happened. Saul was delivered into David's hands, not once but twice.

Location hidden

#682016 Jan 1, 2014
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness. How deep are your delusions?
GOD CAUSES ADULTERY: "This is what the Lord says:'Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity upon you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will lie with your wives in broad daylight. You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel" (2 Sam. 12:11-12).

GOD ORDERS THE TAKING OF A HARLOT: "...the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord" (Hosea 1:2).

GOD ORDERS A MAN TO PURCHASE HIS WIFE: "The Lord said to me,'Go show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another and is an adultress. Love her as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods.... So I brought her for 15 shekels of silver and about a homer and a half of barley. Then I told her,'You are to live with me many days...." (Hosea 3:1-3).

Location hidden

#682017 Jan 1, 2014
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
The insulting posts of Scrooge are 100:1 more insulting than those of destroy atheism. Stop revealing your hypocrisy.
GOD CREATES EVIL:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" (Isa. 45:7).
"Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and evil come?" (Lam. 3:38).
"...that I may repent of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings" (Jer. 26:3).
"...all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin" (Jer. 36:3).
"I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live. And I polluted them in their own gifts...." (Ezek. 20:25-26).
"For thus saith the Lord; as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them" (Jer. 32:42).
"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"
(Amos 3:6).

Location hidden

#682018 Jan 1, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you never wear it in public. Cowards like you that say there is no God don't have the courage to face the world with their delusional thoughts.
EVIL COMES FROM THE LORD:
"it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him" (1 Sam. 16:23).
"it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul...." (1 Sam. 18:10).
"the evil spirit from the Lord was upon Saul...." (1 Sam. 19:9).
"Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubles thee" (1 Sam. 16:15).
"the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubles him" (1 Sam. 16:14).
"...evil came down from the Lord unto the gate of Jerusalem" (Micah 1:12).
"Thus saith the Lord, Behold I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou did it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun" (2 Sam. 12:11-12).
"God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem...." (Judges 9:23).
joel

Columbus, GA

#682019 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
irecknso is a racist.
porta potty is a homophobe.
Thanks guys for demonstrating that Christianity is an abomination that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
So what are you going to do about it, Captain Fuggoff?
joel

Columbus, GA

#682020 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The tide is turning rapidly.
LMAO

Location hidden

#682021 Jan 1, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> that northern cali "EMERALD TRIANGLE" weed must be some good $#!t!!
It certainly is. Sonoma Coma, Thai Train Wreck and Da Purps are some mighty fine weed. Some of the best medicine, much better than anything from the giant multinational pharmaceutical conglomerates.

The Pink Indica is very pretty don't you think?

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0SO8z3fT...

Location hidden

#682022 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains, you should be reported to the local authorities and under constant police surveillance.
Let us not assume he isn't! I wouldn't be surprised to learn he is in prison or some mental institution for the criminally insane. I still believe he is the smartest Christian in his church.

Location hidden

#682023 Jan 1, 2014
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults. You indeed need banning.
GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).

See also: 2 Chron. 18:18-22, 1 Kings 22:20-23 and Jer. 15:18.

GOD TELLS PEOPLE TO LIE:
"...and thou (Moses) shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and you shall say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God" (Ex. 3:18) and "afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness." God is telling Moses to lie because the real reason is to escape.

"Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the Lord said, Take a heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the Lord" (1 Sam. 16:2). The Lord told Samuel to lie also, since he is actually going out to meet a son of Jesse to anoint him king. Yet, we are told in Prov. 12:22 that, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

GOD LIES:
Joshua 7:1 says, "The people of Israel broke faith in regard to the devoted things; for Achan...took some of the devoted things; and the anger of the Lord burned against the people of Israel" and God responds by saying in the 11th verse, "Israel has sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant...." Yet, God did not tell the truth. Only Achan sinned, not all Israel, and Achan admits as much in the 20th verse by saying, "Indeed I have sinned against the Lord God of Israel...."

"He (David) shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever" (2 Sam. 7:13) and to David God says, "thine house and thy kingdom shall be established forever: thy throne shall be established for ever" (2 Sam. 7:16). God's prophecy failed. He didn't tell the truth. The Davidic line ended with Zedekiah and there was no Davidic king for 450 years when the Maccabeans established a dynasty, the first king being Aristobulus. Since the end of the Maccabean dynasty there has never been a king of the Jews. Second Kings 24:14 proves as much by saying, "He carried away all Jerusalem, and all the princes, and all the mighty men of valour, even ten thousand captives, and all the craftsmen and smiths. None remained, save the poorest sort of the people of the land."

If viewed together the following verses also show God engaged in prevarication. "...of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eat thereof thou shalt surely die" (Gen. 2:17), "God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die" (Gen. 3:3), "the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die" (Gen. 3:4), and "all the days that Adam lived were 930 years and he died" (Gen. 5:5). God said Adam and Eve would die on the day they ate of the tree and the devil said they would not. They ate of it and Adam lived to be 930 years old. In other words, God lied and the devil told the truth. Yet, according to Titus 1:2 "God never lies."

Gen. 3:14 God said to the serpent, "...upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life...." Serpents do not now and never have eaten dust. If the serpent represents the Devil, he does not eat dust either; so, in either case God did not tell the truth
joel

Columbus, GA

#682024 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know what a typical sermon is like in the brainwashing institution that created a retarded, revolting and potentially violent redneck like porta potty.
Your demons wouldn't allow you to attend. Plus I doubt your parole officer would allow it.

Location hidden

#682025 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a new year and time for you to admit to yourself that you're a sociopathic punk who'll never be man enough to seek professional help for your self-destructive religious addiction.
Organized religion will inevitably be internationally banned because feeble-minded and weak-willed cretins like you and porta potty just can't let go of your inane personal delusions of immortality even though it's been explained to you repeatedly that it's a cruel hoax created to gain power over the retarded.
Shame on you, dishonest coward Al Garcia!
Nicely said. I just love it when you are so objective.

Location hidden

#682026 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
irecknso is a racist.
porta potty is a homophobe.
Thanks guys for demonstrating that Christianity is an abomination that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Wait a minute! Christ-insanty is two things in one!!! It is not just an abomination, it is also a crime against humanity!

Location hidden

#682027 Jan 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the blind hypocrisy of your posts is incredulous.
It's YOU who should be institutionalized immediately because no sane person can penetrate your completely brainwashed mind with logic and reason.
Do you take great personal pride in being the sickest bastard to ever post in topix, punk?
Well, in all fairness, being the sickest bastard to ever post in Topix is the only thing he is any good at.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#682028 Jan 1, 2014
timn17 wrote:
Again, their religion is not a free pass to discriminate.
Again, they didn't discriminate.

They stuck to their religious beliefs - which are still protected by law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Outer Banks 26,950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Just Think 685,857
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
Snitxh 10 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
More from around the web