Location hidden

#681833 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's your opinion, we know.
<quoted text>
No.
It is my opinion that Jesus existed.
It is your opinion the Jesus did not exist.
Hope that helps.
Why do you think RR that every single mention of Jesus out side the Gospel accounts are forgeries? Does the following bother you?

This is Horus. He is the Sun God of Egypt of around 3000 BC. He is the sun, anthropomorphized, and his life is a series of allegorical myths involving the sun's movement in the sky. From the ancient hieroglyphics in Egypt, we know much about this solar messiah. For instance, Horus, being the sun, or the light, had an enemy known as Set and Set was the personification of the darkness or night. And metaphorically speaking, every morning Horus would win the battle against Set- while in the evening, Set would conquer Horus and send him into the underworld
It is important to note that "dark vs. light" or "good vs. evil" is one of the most ubiquitous mythological dualities ever known and is still expressed on many levels to this day.

Broadly speaking, the story of Horus is as follows: Horus was born on December 25th of the virgin Isis-Meri. His birth was accompanied by a star in the east, which in turn, three kings followed to locate and adorn the new-born savior. At the age of 12, he was a prodigal child teacher, and at the age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Anup and thus began his ministry. Horus had 12 disciples he traveled about with, performing miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water. Horus was known by many gestural names such as The Truth, The Light, God's Annointed Son, The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God, and many others. After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified, buried for 3 days, and thus, resurrected.

These attributes of Horus, whether original or not, seem to permeate in many cultures of the world, for many other gods are found to have the same general mythological structure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#681834 Dec 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Only if she catches me posting to Topix.
I've really gotta go.
Go.

Topix ain't worth fightin with yer woman.

Happy Holiday.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681835 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
You have added words to your previous statement RR. You say God is real, now you have toned it down by saying you believe God is real. Can you see the difference?
Neither one of these two statements means I'm trying to force my religion on anyone:

God is real.
I believe God is real.

They're both just statements.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#681836 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, God can't make me tell the truth. If He did, He'd take away my free will.
One of the most prominent figures in modern church history, John Calvin, is strongly associated with a belief that is repugnant to most of Christendom, i.e., predestination. Most biblicists believe that God knows what will occur prior to the event but leaves man free to make the choice. In other words, men are free to choose what God already knows will happen. Calvin, on the other hand, stressed biblical pronouncements to the contrary. God doesn't just know ahead of time; he determines it; he fixes it; he plans it; it's his idea. In reality, Calvin viewed free will as myth. In so doing he highlighted one of the most serious, most prominent contradictions in biblical theology--free will versus determinism. His opponents rightly observed that the abolishment of free will destroys moral responsibility. But unfortunately for them literally scores of verses substantiate his position. An exhaustive list in descending order of strength would include the following:

(1) "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,.... Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will" (Eph. 1:4-5),
(2) "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called...." (Rom. 8:28-30),
(3) "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48),
(4) "But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:13),
(5) "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his (not our) own will" (Eph. 1:11),
(6) "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:10),
(7) "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" (John 15:16),
(8) "For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess. 5:9 RSV),
(9) "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps" (Prov. 16:9),
(10) "He will carry out what he has planned for me, and of many such matters He is mindful" (Job 23:14 Mod. Lang),
(11) "Only, let every one lead the life which the Lord has assigned to him, and in which God has called him" (1 Cor. 7:17 RSV),
(12) "...your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16 NIV),
(13) "Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?" (Prov. 20:24),
(14) "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matt. 24:3l),(15) "...whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,...." (Rev. 17:8),
(16) "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev. 20:15),
(17) "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him" (John 6:44),
(18) "...no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father" (John 6:65),
(19) "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39),
Scrooge

Sun City, AZ

#681837 Dec 31, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
its been a Good Year
That the latest national census has shown that mainline churches are declining and that the newer, more Pentecostal-Charismatic churches, as well as the unconventional Seventh-day Adventists are growing, might be less significant than the fact that Christianity itself is rapidly losing its influence and pull.
There are many thoughtful people who believe that Christianity itself, not just the traditional churches, is dying.
America has long been the most religious of the industrialised countries. Scholars now refer to Europe as post-Christian, and Canada is increasingly secular.
Sociologist Peter Berger popularised the Secularisation Thesis, which basically says as countries industrialise, they secularise, and religious influence declines. For years America was the outlier to Berger's thesis. But that has been changing.
'NONES' GROWING FAST
The latest authoritative national survey of religious affiliation in America conducted by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life and released just last month found that the category of persons growing fastest are the 'nones'- those persons who disavow any affiliation to any particular religious group.
Says the report: "The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the US public - and a third of adults under 30 - are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Center polling."
It says in the last five years alone the unaffiliated category has increased from just over 15 per cent to just under 20 per cent of all US adults. Their ranks include more than 13 million atheists and agnostics - nearly six per cent of the population - and nearly 33 million people who have no particular religious affiliation.
Noteworthy is the fact that the 19.6 per cent of persons who identify themselves as not affiliated to any religious group outnumber those who are identified as white Evangelicals (19 per cent), white mainline Christians (15 per cent) and black Protestant and other minority Protestant (eight per cent). It is also significant that the unaffiliated is only marginally less than the 22 per cent Catholics.
Mormons only account for two per cent of Americans and everyone in the 'other faith' category - which would includes Seventh-day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses - lumped together only accounts for six per cent of Americans.
Yes, indeed, mainline churches are declining in America, too, but so are all religious groups. Interestingly, not all of those identified as 'nones' are atheists and agnostics.
Some describe themselves as spiritual, but not religious, showing the level of disillusionment and disenchantment which has overtaken institutional religion of all forms. There are some cultural and philosophical trends which, some say, signal the impending death of Christianity itself.
The best news I've heard all year!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681838 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Why do you think RR that every single mention of Jesus out side the Gospel accounts are forgeries?
I don't think they are forgeries.

Why do you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681840 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most prominent figures in modern church history, John Calvin, is strongly associated with a belief that is repugnant to most of Christendom, i.e., predestination. Most biblicists believe that God knows what will occur prior to the event but leaves man free to make the choice. In other words, men are free to choose what God already knows will happen. Calvin, on the other hand, stressed biblical pronouncements to the contrary. God doesn't just know ahead of time; he determines it; he fixes it; he plans it; it's his idea. In reality, Calvin viewed free will as myth. In so doing he highlighted one of the most serious, most prominent contradictions in biblical theology--free will versus determinism. His opponents rightly observed that the abolishment of free will destroys moral responsibility. But unfortunately for them literally scores of verses substantiate his position. An exhaustive list in descending order of strength would include the following:
(1) "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,.... Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will" (Eph. 1:4-5),
(2) "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called...." (Rom. 8:28-30),
(3) "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48),
(4) "But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:13),
(5) "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his (not our) own will" (Eph. 1:11),
(6) "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:10),
(7) "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" (John 15:16),
(8) "For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess. 5:9 RSV),
(9) "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps" (Prov. 16:9),
(10) "He will carry out what he has planned for me, and of many such matters He is mindful" (Job 23:14 Mod. Lang),
(11) "Only, let every one lead the life which the Lord has assigned to him, and in which God has called him" (1 Cor. 7:17 RSV),
(12) "...your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16 NIV),
(13) "Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?" (Prov. 20:24),
(14) "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matt. 24:3l),(15) "...whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,...." (Rev. 17:8),
(16) "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev. 20:15),
(17) "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him" (John 6:44),
(18) "...no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father" (John 6:65),
(19) "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39),
Regurgitated nonsense.

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TBD8IHOV3KGHSJ0...

Location hidden

#681841 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. You have just predicted the future.
Thank you, clearly I am much better at it than is God!

Biblicists place great reliance upon the alleged accuracy of biblical prophecy to justify their position.

•In Jonah 3:4 (RSV) Jonah cried, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!" But Jonah 3:10 shows that the prophecy materialized in a manner precisely opposite to that which was predicted. It states: When God saw what they did, how they turned from their evil way, God repented of the evil which he said he would do them, and he did not do it." It is no defense to say that they turned from their evil ways and, therefore, God was justified in changing his mind, i.e., the conditions under which Jonah had made his prophecy had changed. If he had been a true prophet, he would have seen this change coming. Even more important, the prophecy was not conditional. He flatly stated Nineveh would be overthrown in 40 days, which didn't occur.

•Isaiah says: "...put on thy garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean." Yet, the uncircumcised have never stopped traveling through Jerusalem.

•In John 14:12 Jesus says: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." But what believer has ever done a miracle greater than those preformed by Jesus?

•In John 14:13-14 Jesus stated: "And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it." In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus' name and failed to receive satisfaction. This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

•In 2 Chron. 1:7, 12 God said the following to Solomon: "Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee: and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like." This prophecy has also proved to be erroneous. There were several kings in his day, and thousands since, that could have thrown away the value of Palestine without missing the amount. The wealth of Solomon has been exceeded by many, and is small by today's standards.

Location hidden

#681842 Dec 31, 2013
•In 1 Thess. 4:16-17 Paul stated: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: And the dead Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: And so shall we ever be with the Lord." Paul shared the delusion, taught by Jesus, in that he expected to be snatched up bodily into heaven with other saints then living, who would, thus, never taste death. The use of "we" clearly proves as much. It is difficult to deny that Paul was certain that the end of the world was coming in the lifetime of his contemporaries.

•First Samuel 27:1 says: "And David said in his heart, I shall now perish one day by the hand of Saul:..." Whether stated in or out of his heart David erred decisively. He did not die by the hand of Saul as he predicted, but appears to have died of old age, according to 1 Kings 2:10, which says: "So David slept with his fathers and was buried in the city of David." Having died before David, Saul couldn't have been responsible.

•Gen. 15:16 predicted that: "In the fourth generation they (Abraham's descendants) shall come hither again..." God told Abraham that his descendants would return in the fourth generation. Yet, if Abraham is excluded, it actually occurred during the sixth generation. The generations were;
(1) Abraham,
(2) Issac,
(3) Levi-Ex. 1:3,
(4) Kohath-Ex. 6:16,
(5) Amram-Ex. 6:18, and
(6) Moses-Ex. 6:20.

•Jer. 34:4-5 predicted that Zedekiah would experience a peaceful death: "Yet hear the word of the Lord, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the Lord of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword: But thou shall die in peace...." Yet Jer. 52:10-11 shows that he died in something less than a peaceful manner: "And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekaih before his eyes: he slew also the princes of Judah in Riblah. Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death."

•John 7:52 says: "They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet." The inaccuracy of this prophecy lies in the fact that several of the most distinguished Jewish prophets--Jonah, Nahum, Hosea, Elijah--were from Galilee.

•Another prophecy is found in Gen. 49:13, which predicted that "Zebulun shall dwell at the shore of the sea; he shall become a haven for ships, and his border shall be at Sidon." Two aspects of this prophecy clearly failed. The borders of Zebulun never extended to the sea, and they never encompassed Sidon. In the Encyclopedia of Biblical Difficulties Gleason Archer attempted on page 104 to remedy this problem:
Gen. 49:1 foretells the location of this tribe (Zebulun) near the shore, affording a convenient passage for the cargoes of ships unloading at the docks of the Mediterranean coast for transport to the Sea of Galilee and transshipment up to Damascus and beyond. While Zebulun was located on neither coast, the Valley of Jezreel afforded an excellent highway for imported goods to be conveyed to the most important inland markets. Its northern border would point in the direction of the great commercial cities of Phoenicia, of which Sidon was then the leading emporium.
In effect, Archer admits that Zebulun was on neither coast and never encompassed Sidon. The connecting link afforded by the Valley of Jezreel is irrelevant. The fact remains, Zebulun did not touch either sea. The fact that Zebulun's northern border "pointed" in the direction of Sidon is also immaterial. The prophecy clearly states Zebulun's border shall be at Sidon on the sea.

Location hidden

#681843 Dec 31, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler burned Darwin, nitwit. Stop reading Ann Coulter.
Here, let me quote Hitler:
From where do we get the right to believe, that from the very beginning Man was not what he is today? Looking at Nature tells us that in the realm of plants and animals changes and developments happen. But nowhere inside a kind shows such a development as the breadth of the jump, as Man must supposedly have made, if he has developed from an ape-like state to what he is today.
Dumbass.
Good post. RR hates quotes because they show him to be the liar he is.

Location hidden

#681844 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Indeed it does.
Alot of people do not like the fact that the last four American presidents used illegal drugs before being elected Presidents. All four of them are disgusting pieces of sh!t for putting people into prison and ruining their lives for doing exactly what they did. Hypocrites each and everyone one.

Location hidden

#681846 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
But which god?
Since RR refuses to identify one, maybe we should just chose one ourselves?

I suggest Horus because we already celebrate his birthday on Dec. 25th.

This is Horus. He is the Sun God of Egypt of around 3000 BC. He is the sun, anthropomorphized, and his life is a series of allegorical myths involving the sun's movement in the sky. From the ancient hieroglyphics in Egypt, we know much about this solar messiah. For instance, Horus, being the sun, or the light, had an enemy known as Set and Set was the personification of the darkness or night. And metaphorically speaking, every morning Horus would win the battle against Set- while in the evening, Set would conquer Horus and send him into the underworld
It is important to note that "dark vs. light" or "good vs. evil" is one of the most ubiquitous mythological dualities ever known and is still expressed on many levels to this day.

Broadly speaking, the story of Horus is as follows: Horus was born on December 25th of the virgin Isis-Meri. His birth was accompanied by a star in the east, which in turn, three kings followed to locate and adorn the new-born savior. At the age of 12, he was a prodigal child teacher, and at the age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Anup and thus began his ministry. Horus had 12 disciples he traveled about with, performing miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water. Horus was known by many gestural names such as The Truth, The Light, God's Annointed Son, The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God, and many others. After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified, buried for 3 days, and thus, resurrected.

These attributes of Horus, whether original or not, seem to permeate in many cultures of the world, for many other gods are found to have the same general mythological structure.

Location hidden

#681847 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Porter is too hateful and stupid to understand that; he's too busy shitting his pants and expressing his love for hating everyone who doesn't believe the way he does.
I agree, way too hateful and stupid.

Location hidden

#681848 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!
It's your "opinion" now?
Yes. Very helpful.
How the mighty have fallen!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681850 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Since RR refuses to identify one, maybe we should just chose one ourselves?
I have identified which one.

Several times.

Even just today.
Rockhound

Jackson, TN

#681851 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
•In 1 Thess. 4:16-17 Paul stated: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: And the dead Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: And so shall we ever be with the Lord." Paul shared the delusion, taught by Jesus, in that he expected to be snatched up bodily into heaven with other saints then living, who would, thus, never taste death. The use of "we" clearly proves as much. It is difficult to deny that Paul was certain that the end of the world was coming in the lifetime of his contemporaries.
•First Samuel 27:1 says: "And David said in his heart, I shall now perish one day by the hand of Saul:..." Whether stated in or out of his heart David erred decisively. He did not die by the hand of Saul as he predicted, but appears to have died of old age, according to 1 Kings 2:10, which says: "So David slept with his fathers and was buried in the city of David." Having died before David, Saul couldn't have been responsible.
•Gen. 15:16 predicted that: "In the fourth generation they (Abraham's descendants) shall come hither again..." God told Abraham that his descendants would return in the fourth generation. Yet, if Abraham is excluded, it actually occurred during the sixth generation. The generations were;
(1) Abraham,
(2) Issac,
(3) Levi-Ex. 1:3,
(4) Kohath-Ex. 6:16,
(5) Amram-Ex. 6:18, and
(6) Moses-Ex. 6:20.
•Jer. 34:4-5 predicted that Zedekiah would experience a peaceful death: "Yet hear the word of the Lord, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the Lord of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword: But thou shall die in peace...." Yet Jer. 52:10-11 shows that he died in something less than a peaceful manner: "And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekaih before his eyes: he slew also the princes of Judah in Riblah. Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death."
•John 7:52 says: "They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet." The inaccuracy of this prophecy lies in the fact that several of the most distinguished Jewish prophets--Jonah, Nahum, Hosea, Elijah--were from Galilee.
•Another prophecy is found in Gen. 49:13, which predicted that "Zebulun shall dwell at the shore of the sea; he shall become a haven for ships, and his border shall be at Sidon." Two aspects of this prophecy clearly failed. The borders of Zebulun never extended to the sea, and they never encompassed Sidon. In the Encyclopedia of Biblical Difficulties Gleason Archer attempted on page 104 to remedy this problem:
Gen. 49:1 foretells the location of this tribe (Zebulun) near the shore, affording a convenient passage for the cargoes of ships unloading at the docks of the Mediterranean coast for transport to the Sea of Galilee and transshipment up to Damascus and beyond. While Zebulun was located on neither coast, the Valley of Jezreel afforded an excellent highway for imported goods to be conveyed to the most important inland markets. Its northern border would point in the direction of the great commercial cities of Phoenicia, of which Sidon was then the leading emporium.
In effect, Archer admits that Zebulun was on neither coast and never encompassed Sidon. The connecting link afforded by the Valley of Jezreel is irrelevant. The fact remains, Zebulun did not touch either sea. The fact that Zebulun's northern border "pointed" in the direction of Sidon is also immaterial. The prophecy clearly states Zebulun's border shall be at Sidon on the sea.
I always have to laugh when an atheist knows the bible better than his christian debater. As is usually the case.
I have yet to see a christian who understands science at all.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#681852 Dec 31, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Really?
<quoted text>
While posting under another graybox name, Porter claimed that he was killed while rescuing tornado survivors in Alabama.
Words fail to describe that jackass.
Wow.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#681853 Dec 31, 2013
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> and you should be as well! you have gotten your freedom of speech from that as well as the slaughter of women, children, uncounted unarmed people thru out history! i don't understand why "you" people keep torturing yourselves living in this "free america" where you got the right to say what you will, yet, like the african american, you wanna complain, wah, wah, wah! if you hate it here so much, n. korea is alway's looking to recruit people like you! you all (atheist's) wanna be recognized so bad, it's kind of like watching a white boy wanna be black! for what?
Wow.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681854 Dec 31, 2013
Rockhound wrote:
<quoted text>
I always have to laugh when an atheist knows the bible better than his christian debater. As is usually the case.
I have yet to see a christian who understands science at all.
All he did was copy/paste from

http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php...

That doesn't mean he understands what he's pasting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 4 min Hung_Stud999 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Freebird USA 182,977
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 56,306
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 13 min Forum Warriors 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 650,701
Horny snapchat usernames 19 min Gabegrealish01 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr AfricaQueen 764
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web