Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#681683 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. We can start with the Nuremberg trials and discuss every fact that came to light.
You wanna go first or should I?
you can go first, provide evidence that Hitler renounced Christianity.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#681684 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I agree.
Even though I don't fully agree with his views, it takes courage to stand up for your beliefs, especially when they aren't PC.
<quoted text>
That is NOT what I said.
Try again.
my apologies, yes you clearly stated that you do not agree with his beliefs. My bad, I misread your post

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#681685 Dec 31, 2013
The catlik church ex communicating Hitler after he blew his brains out doesn't count as evince btw ar ar.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681686 Dec 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know.
But you were always a strong, smart and worthy adversary.
I'm doing ok too.
:)
You li'l sweet-talker you!

{*smooch!*}

Pleasant little surprise today; the boss decided to close the clinic at noon for New Year's! So I got home ahead of Stephie (she's working 'til regular closing time, poor gal!), I got the laundry going, I cleaned the place up a bit, and now I'm wasting time here waiting on the washer and dryer to to their job.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to say good-bye to 2013.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681687 Dec 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was the 123rd anniversary of the massacre at Wounded Knee, S. Dakota; christians slaughtering unarmed Indians in the name of "Peace on Earth, good will toward men."
Be proud!
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> and you should be as well! you have gotten your freedom of speech from that
Wrong again, hate worshipper. Do you even know what Wounded Knee was? Obviously not.

Go get an education; after that, learn to wipe your own ass.*Then* we'll talk.

Dumbazz.
joel

West Blocton, AL

#681688 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! You do not think.
Jesus--"...for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted" (Luke 18:14)
How's exalting yourself working out for you Liz?
Wasn't the rule from the original poster not to use scripture. Hypocritical atheists.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#681690 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Two consenting adults....
Why stop there? Why not just make it "two consenting people"?
If you're gonna toss the rule book out, just toss the whole damn thing.
<quoted text>
I know. And I agree.
Take it up with Alan. he wants to throw out the rule book and let everything be legal...
I want adults, and we are stuck with how the government wishes to determine what an adult is, to be free to make their own decisions about how they will behave with other consenting adults whom they wish to form peaceful relationships with.

Now you want to come alone and insert all kinds of qualifiers based on what your mommy told you.

There is no rule book RR because there are no rules, not rules like you think of rules anyway. What is wrong with letting people make their won decisions with other consenting adults? Would it mean we would not have anything to argue about?

Now please, once again, try to find the most extreme example you can possibly find to make freedom look stupid.

Location hidden

#681691 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kait claimed the Indians at Wounded Knee were unarmed.
That is not true.
Also, I never said anything about the Puritans.
Well, since you were at Wounded Knee why don't you tell us what you saw?

Were the Puritans Christians or were they Europeans when they left for America?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681692 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Christians need to brag about how "good" they are; non-christians don't.
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> "VIPER'S" my dear, I bet your feet are as big as your mouth!
It sure sucks to be you, doesn't it? You need to lie to yourself and to anyone who will listen by bragging about how "good" you are, while hating everyone who doesn't believe in your god of paper and ink.

"Pathetic" doesn't even come *close* to describing you and your lack of intelligence.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681693 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It's your religion; why *do* you hate so much?
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> again, you haven't bee reading my post, I am unaffiliated with any "cult", sect, denomination or greed,
There you go again, replacing "creed" with "greed." That tells us all a lot about you.

I repeat: It's your religion, why do you hate so much?
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>i hate ignorance and disrespect,
Bullshit; you *love*'em! That's why you roll around in them like a pig in shit.
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>..... i read other's post before making accusation's about someone's preference in whatever!
Right. That's your christian prerogative, isn't it?

Location hidden

#681694 Dec 31, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you can go first, provide evidence that Hitler renounced Christianity.
RR will write ten thousand words before he will admit that he has no evidence that Hitler renounced Christianity. RR has to believe that a being as evil as Hitler could not possibly belong to his Invisible Friend Club. If we can't believe Hitler's own words why should we believe RR's own words? Why should we believe God when God writes:

GOD CAUSES ADULTERY: "This is what the Lord says:'Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity upon you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will lie with your wives in broad daylight. You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel" (2 Sam. 12:11-12).

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681695 Dec 31, 2013
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> do you believe other stories and character's in the BIBLE are "fictional" as well? or just JESUS?
The whole damn book is fictional. Poorly written fiction.

Location hidden

#681696 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
The catlik church ex communicating Hitler after he blew his brains out doesn't count as evince btw ar ar.
Didn't the Manson family girls do the same thing with Charlie after they all went to prison?

Location hidden

#681697 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You li'l sweet-talker you!
{*smooch!*}
Pleasant little surprise today; the boss decided to close the clinic at noon for New Year's! So I got home ahead of Stephie (she's working 'til regular closing time, poor gal!), I got the laundry going, I cleaned the place up a bit, and now I'm wasting time here waiting on the washer and dryer to to their job.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to say good-bye to 2013.
I am getting ready to get ready.:)

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681698 Dec 31, 2013
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> there you go making something outta more than what was said, you perceive what you wanna see! i mean have you seriously read this guy's rant's? he's probably sitting there in his shitty diaper reveling in his own filth, it is clear who is full of hate!
That would be you, and your brothers in christ who all call for my death.
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> i spew nothing, i assure you!
Except hatred for those who refuse to share your beliefs.
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> i see you like twisting word's to make your "logic" seem correct? well go right ahead my dear! remember" GOD" is watching!
"God" is watching you masturbate.

Location hidden

#681699 Dec 31, 2013
joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't the rule from the original poster not to use scripture. Hypocritical atheists.
People with a 3rd grade education do not make rules for me. And neither do stupid religious books.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681700 Dec 31, 2013
NightWolf101 wrote:
G-D! what is that smell in here?
Fundiechristian shit. Here's your rubber boots; watch your step.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681701 Dec 31, 2013
NightWolf101 wrote:
smell's like old diaper's and HATE!
Like I said; fundie christians.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681702 Dec 31, 2013
NightWolf101 wrote:
<quoted text> well congratulation's, so i'm assuming your not a bot? you seem to be following a few other's on here, watch and don't trip over your big a$$ feet trying to keep up! you are no doubt a bulldyke? with a big ego and probably gut to go with it, GOD, will cut you down one day, i'm talking about the BIBLE christian GOD!
Ah, another christian demonstrating his god's love.
NightWolf101 wrote:
<quoted text>not any of the "thousand's" that got trampled under foot "thousand's" of year's ago! i take it your "pagan" or " wiccan" GOD has sufficed you nicely? good, good, let's see where it get's you in the long run!
I can see what your "prince of peace" is doing for *you,* fundie.

This world needs more fundie christians like you the way a leper needs a three-way mirror.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#681703 Dec 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you and your fellow religitards. You proved it with your very next post.
NightWolf101 wrote:
<quoted text> go fetch me some water, pew boy!!!
Here's a glass of water for you, fundie. I hope you don't mind if it's a little bit yellow.

Imagine that, a "christian" calling itself "NightWolf." LMPAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Annaleigh 106,525
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min crucifiedguy 281,877
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min LAWEST100 654,081
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Insults Are Easier 64,088
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 43 min gundee123 810
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min ChristineM 445,467
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 47 min andy 10
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr Clive 80
More from around the web