Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#681514 Dec 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Yesterday was the 123rd anniversary of the massacre at Wounded Knee, S. Dakota; christians slaughtering unarmed Indians in the name of "Peace on Earth, good will toward men."
Be proud!
Unarmed Indians?!?

You don't know your history very well, Kait.

Look into it and get back to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681515 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.....
But that gay couple has a right to discriminate the bakers based on their religion?
What's fair about that?
<quoted text>
No. It's not the cake, it's the gay marriage that goes against Christianity.
However, in a secular society, if I had owned that bakery, I would've baked the cake and made my profit.
I don't think baking a wedding cake for a gay couple supports gay marriage, neither do I think refusing to bake that cake denies gay marriage.
The baker has to right to say no, even if it seems discriminatory.
I applaud them for their courage.
<quoted text>
I agree. That's why I'm not an asshole to gay people. I'm apathetic towards them, just as I am towards football players or dudes with fast cars. I really don't care.
I treat all people with respect.
I know some people don't and done of those people are Christians.
But do not sit here and act like all atheists are peace loving people that only care about other people's well being.
timn17 wrote:
Asking a baker to bake you a cake is discriminating against him? Maybe this is why you think christians are being persecuted - you have a very warped view about what exactly constitutes persecution.
That is not what I said, timn.

Read it again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681517 Dec 31, 2013
timn17 wrote:

Gay marriage may "go against christianity," depending on which parts of the bible you read and which priest you ask, but that's besides the point. It's not about your beliefs.
Wrong.

There is no "may" about homosexuality going against Christianity.
It's about bigotry. If it wasn't based on the fact that some christians simply don't like gay people, they wouldn't be selective with which parts of the bible they uphold as unerring truth and which they discard as outdated or quaint. You can't play the "religious belief card" if you discriminate against gays while wearing mixed fabrics. This is ignoring the fact that your beliefs, no matter how personal or important they are to you, do not give you the right to discriminate against others. If I told you that it was my religious belief that black people were subhuman, you would be revolted, but one of your christian brothers discriminates against gay people in the name of christ and you are proud of him.
Ya.

Forget the rights of the baker.

It's all about the rights of the gay couple.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681518 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Anti-Minoritarianism.
The majority has rights, too.
timn17 wrote:
Uhhh, no shit. When did I say otherwise? The majority is entitled to every right that I am entitled to, no more and no less. You are slowly losing your ability, as a group, to dictate societal rules and laws, and I think that may be the reason for all the nonsense about persecution coming from the christian right these days. "We can't impose our will on the country anymore booo hooo."
It is the will of the people, of the majority.

Whether it's a Christian majority or not.

Don't like it? Change the Constitution.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681520 Dec 31, 2013
If it's on public ground, it's in violation of the First Amendment.
Incorrect.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681521 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

No, not only. Establishment Clause is there for two reasons: To prohibit the establishment of a national religion by Congress and to prohibit the preference by the government of one religion over another...
Yet they put up nothing else. What does *that* tell you?
So wrong.

I don't even know where you get this shit from.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681523 Dec 31, 2013
timn17 wrote:
I heard they got rid of the annoying present time subplots, is that right?
Yup. It's a pretty free world, if you ignore the story lines.

And it's a huge "world", probably the biggest for AC.

You'll dig it. Let me know when you get it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681524 Dec 31, 2013
You mean bible god, as opposed to the thousands of others. Why can't you say that?
I HAVE said that.

Many, many times.

You dumb asses choose not to remember and continue the "which god?" nonsense.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681525 Dec 31, 2013
Y'know what the difference is between the optimist and the pessimist?
The optimist is one who truly and sincerely believes we are living in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist is afraid it's true.
~sniggers

I like that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681526 Dec 31, 2013
You *didn't* answer.
You never said *which* god. By refusing to do so, you are attempting to imply that there is only one--yours. You are wrong.
Yes I have answered.

You even commented something like "Well why didn't you just say that before?".

Dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681527 Dec 31, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
Tick, tock tick tock, Happy New Year from Sydney Australia.
Happy Holiday.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#681528 Dec 31, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
In your brief time in this forum, you've firmly established that you're one of the most blissfully ignorant and self-righteous bigoted rednecks to ever post in this forum. Like porter, you're certifiable white trash and a complete waste of a sperm cell with absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large. By the way, dogma will never overcome reason, punk!
you think your any better? all i've seen from you is hate and name calling, i doubt you have any right to be calling anybody anything!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#681531 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'll be happy to know your tax dollars paid for nothing on that cross. It was funded by private groups and maintained by volunteers.
Have Christians ever placed anything "Christian" on public land that the general population had to pay for? You know, lights to light up baby Jesus at Christmas, that kind of thing. I know how you love to limit your answers to deal with specifics so as to avoid the larger picture. Why you believe God approves of such dishonesty does not speak well for God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681532 Dec 31, 2013
irecknso wrote:
where is that coo chick, luciferr at this morn? i need a smile!
She's out getting her mane cut...

Location hidden

#681533 Dec 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't on the link you deceitful ass.
Do you think I would trust your link? Are you nuts? I went and did my own online investigation so I would not be deceived by your dishonesty. You have been dishonest enough times RR that I would not trust you to tell me the time of day.

Location hidden

#681534 Dec 31, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Alan still whining about a cross and land he paid no tax money on?
When you have nothing to add to the discussion Al you always fall back to insults. It must be a God thing, however it does not speak well for God, now does it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681535 Dec 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Have Christians ever placed anything "Christian" on public land that the general population had to pay for?
Yes.

My taxes pay for your free condoms, abortions and births.

Your taxes can pay to wipe the Ten Commandments display clean at the court house.

Deal?

Location hidden

#681536 Dec 31, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious brainwashing retards intellectual development. RiversideRedneck is too mentally retarded to comprehend the difference between fantasy and reality so why should we expect the simpleton to comprehend the difference between atheism and satanism.
Yes he is retarded and you are right we expect way too much normal behaviour from him. But you know, in all honesty here, we really should be glad our Christians are not Muslims. Christians don't like it that we point out their insanity, but should we do the same thing to Muslims they would try to track us down and kill us.

I just want to insert that as much as I do not like the insanity of Christianity the Muslims are a million times worse.

Penn of Penn and Teller was on "The Independents" last night of Fox Business News and he made some really good points. Like how Showtime would not let them take on the Muslims because the Muslims are scary and deadly. And that most of the time we could live next door to Christians, together in peace.

I think this is important to recognize that as bad as Christians are the Muslims are a brazillian times worse.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#681537 Dec 31, 2013
destroying atheism wrote:
Your atheism is being crushed.
Quite the contrary, porter! Atheism is on the rise in all industrialized nations including ours, but at a much slower rate because religiously retarded rednecks like you are too feeble-minded and weak-willed to let go of their self-degrading personal delusions and enjoy being sociopathic punks.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#681538 Dec 31, 2013
irecknso wrote:
i just came here for conversation but look's like i walked into a hornet's nest, haha!
You're a religiously retarded redneck and came here solely to spread the vile hatred of your barbaric Christian cult. Like your buddy porter, you're an imbecilic sociopathic punk without any socially redeemable qualities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 670,587
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Jehova Witness 445,674
More from around the web