Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#681298 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God.
That means I'm not an a atheist by any respect.
One cannot be theist and atheist.
I just watched a documentary on TV about a man who was a woman and a woman who was also her twin sister. They proved it via DNA testing.

You need to get out and about more RR. Who knows your wife might be a man.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#681299 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then I will remind you that in over 600,000 posts not one of you atheists have posted a shred of evidence denying God.
No one in the history of the human race has ever provided any shred of scientific evidence in support of god. In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for both the universe and life on earth. You've proven that you're a brainwashed imbecile who can't be reasoned with by your intellectual superiors, which would include most monkeys in your case, freak.

Location hidden

#681300 Dec 30, 2013
wings wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a biblically educated atheist, knowing full well why he is going to Hell. It spares me so much time.
Thank you. I do know more about the Bible than all you theists put together which is why I can assure you that there is no such thing as hell. You send people to hell now?

1 Timothy 4:10, "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Here we read that all are saved not just those who believe. According to the Bible I get saved whether I wish it or not. Why you keep mouthing off from your extremely biblical ignorance is a mystery to me. Better to keep your mouth shut then to let us all know how you are ignorant of the contents of the Bible.

Anyway, salvation was all decided before the creation of the world you biblically ignorant POS.

(1) "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,.... Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will" (Eph. 1:4-5),
(2) "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called...." (Rom. 8:28-30),
(3) "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48),
(4) "But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:13),
(5) "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his (not our) own will" (Eph. 1:11),
(6) "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:10),
(7) "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" (John 15:16),
(8) "For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess. 5:9 RSV),
(9) "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps" (Prov. 16:9),
(10) "He will carry out what he has planned for me, and of many such matters He is mindful" (Job 23:14 Mod. Lang),
(11) "Only, let every one lead the life which the Lord has assigned to him, and in which God has called him" (1 Cor. 7:17 RSV),
(12) "...your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16 NIV),
(13) "Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?" (Prov. 20:24),
(14) "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matt. 24:3l),(15) "...whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,...." (Rev. 17:8),
(16) "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev. 20:15),
(17) "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him" (John 6:44),
(18) "...no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father" (John 6:65),
(19) "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39),

Location hidden

#681301 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
no happy atheists wrote:
Your ignorant post is noted and filed. Now buzz off,you unhappy and worthless liar.
<quoted text>
It's adorable that you think I'm everywhere, but I didn't post here yesterday.
And I never post under a false name or a grey box.
Just RR.
I believe you when you say this, and I admit I was just following someone elses example when they suggested it was you. You do know you are going to hell for not posting in here yesterday.

Location hidden

#681303 Dec 30, 2013
wings wrote:
<quoted text>
But your rebellion is enough overwhelming evidence. Not that I needed or required any evidence since I'm not mentally weak like an atheist.
What is my rebellion? Your insults do not effect me in any way any more than listening to the rants of mental patients at the state hospital. Do you really believe you can harm me for saying there is no such thing as God? If you'd get off your dead ass and show us some proof God exists you could put an end to this. Why do you want the petty bickering to continue?

GOD ORDERS MEN TO BECOME DRUNKEN: "Then tell them,'This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you" (Jer. 25:27).

GOD REWARDS THE FOOL AND THE TRANSGRESSOR: "The great God that formed all things both rewards the fool, and rewards the transgressors" (Prov. 26:10).

GOD DELIVERS A MAN (JOB) INTO SATAN'S HANDS: "The Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life" (Job 2:6).

GOD MINGLES A PERVERSE SPIRIT: "The Lord has mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof; and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof..." (Isa. 19:14).

GOD IS NOT OMNIPOTENT OR ALL POWERFUL: "the Lord was with Judah; And he drove out the inhabitants of the mountains; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron" (Judges 1:19).

GOD CAUSES INDECENCY: God orders that the king of Assyria is to "lead away the Egyptian prisoners, and the Ethiopian captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt" (Isaiah 20:4).

GOD SPREADS DUNG ON FACES: "Behold I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts...." (Mal. 2:3).

THE GOD WHO SAYS "DO NOT STEAL" ORDERS STEALING: "...and ye shall spoil the Egyptians" (Ex. 3:22).
"...and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God" (Ezek. 39:10).
"As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies" (Deut. 20:14).

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#681304 Dec 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so it's ok to discriminate against people if they "choose" what causes the discrimination? Ignoring the fact that you don't choose your orientation, by your logic, it is perfectly ok to discriminate on the basis of religion. Is that right?
Not baking a cake for a particular couple is not discrimination, that's the owner's choice. It goes against their religion. And they reserved the right to refuse service. That's still allowed, you know.

The question is; what's more important, the baker's religious preference or other couple's sexual preference? In the left wing media, whatever is gay is more important.

Location hidden

#681305 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence of aliens?
Alleged evidence RR. Alleged.

Location hidden

#681306 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that.
Don't judge like that.
That's God's job, not yours.
I was wondering when you would stand up to your fellow Christians RR. I am glad to see it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681307 Dec 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Causing a national religion? What? Do you think that the establishment clause means only that a national religion can't be established?
No, not only. Establishment Clause is there for two reasons: To prohibit the establishment of a national religion by Congress and to prohibit the preference by the government of one religion over another.

When the people put up a cross, that's not the government doing it.

The US government and the US people have different laws.

Location hidden

#681308 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The glass is always full.
Just sayin....
You have been warming pews again haven't you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681309 Dec 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Oh what? After thousands of years of doing the persecuting you're gonna cry for persecution points?
It goes both ways, dipshit.

I remember a story about a man executed by the Jews and the Romans for His expressions of Christianity......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681310 Dec 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Or it could be that christianity does not magically make you a good person. I understand it's hard to believe, but he is one of your brothers in christ. He will enjoy eternal paradise with you while the dali lama rots in hell.
I'm not gonna lie and say that all Christians are good people. I've walked out of churches because of the people there.

But in this forum, it's too easy to pretend to be something you're not.

I've honestly never seen Christians act as foolishly and stupidly as I've seen the "real" ones do it here. It makes me wonder which are poes and which aren't.

I don't know.

Do you?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#681311 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold ahead. Then I will remind you that in over 600,000 posts not one of you atheists have posted a shred of evidence denying God.
What god?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#681312 Dec 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
In a democracy everyone's beliefs are threatened, only in a Republic can the government prevent the majority from violating the rights of the minority.
But your belief that homosexuals should be put to death because their lives are an abomination is a belief that needs to be threatened.
Where is your complaining that slavery has ended and alcohol is legal? Where is your outrage that women can vote? What about those who work on Sunday?
THE DEATH PENALITY
If biblicists are going to quote Old Law with respect to executing homosexuals, then why don't they quote verses which prescribe the death penalty for a wide variety of acts other than homosexuality?
All of the following warrant execution:
striking your father or mother Ex.21:15
kidnapping Ex. 21:6 RSV
cursing your father or mother Ex. 21:17 RSV, Lev. 20:9
touching a mountain Ex. 19:12 RSV
allowing your ox to gore someone Ex. 21:29
lying with a beast Ex. 22:19 RSV, Lev. 20:15-16
sacrificing to other gods Ex. 22:20 RSV
failing to observe the Sabbath Ex. 31:14-15
drinking strong drinks while in the tabernacle Lev. 10:9
committing adultery Lev. 20:10 RSV, Deut. 22:22
lying with your father's wife Lev. 20:11 RSV
lying with your daughter-in-law Lev. 20:12 RSV
being a medium or a wizard Lev. 20:27 RSV
being a witch Ex. 22:18
being a priest's daughter and becoming a whore Lev. 21:9 RSV
Blaspheming the name of the Lord Lev. 24:16
cursing Lev. 24:14 RSV
coming near the priesthood Num. 3:10
being a stranger who comes near the congregation's tabernacle Num. 3:38
gathering sticks on the Sabbath Num. 15:32-35
serving or worshipping other gods Deut. 17:2-5 RSV
showing contempt for the Lord's priest or judge Deut. 17:12 NIV
failing to obey one's parents Deut. 21:18-21
not being a virgin on your wedding day Deut. 22:20-21 NIV
being a betrothed virgin who did not cry out when seduced Deut. 22:23-24
having relations with your wife and her mother Lev. 20:14
telling people to seek other gods Deut. 13:2,5
being a false prophet Deut. 18:20
Biblicists teach, preach, and attempt to reach others with many OT moralisms, but are not adverse to selectivety using that which suits their interests. If they like an OT verse, they expound it; if they don't, they say that's from the Old Law and we aren't under the Old Law anymore. But aren't the Ten Commandments part of the Old Law? Yes, they say, but we are obligated to follow them because they are reported in the NT (Matt. 19:16-18, Mark 10:17-19, and Luke 18:18-22). People who assert as much should note that Jesus omitted half of the Ten Commanments. But even if they had been present, we would still be under all the Old Law, including the Decalogue, according to Christ ("And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of law to fail"--Luke 16:17, see also Matt. 5:18-19). If "sin is transgression of the law", as 1 John 3:4 says, then Christians should be following all of the Old Law.
Your SPAM is tiring.

Why don't you use your own words?

Christians don't have to follow Jewish or Leviticus law.

I thought you knew.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#681313 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold ahead. Then I will remind you that in over 600,000 posts not one of you atheists have posted a shred of evidence denying God.
True.

However, there has been plenty of proof that most religions, including Christianity, are mostly a pack of lies.

One does not need be an atheist to point out the errors in religions. It is as easy as dropping a cotton ball in a seemingly "full" glass of water.

Location hidden

#681314 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess every non-English speaking person doesn't understand science.
Is that what you're saying?
Oh, and it isn't proper English to capitalize science threat you did. It's not a proper noun.
<quoted text>
That's not proper English, either.
If you can claim hate means love less I can use Science as a proper noun.

You would do us all a favor if you would stop guessing. But thank you for asking a question, no that is not what I said, not by any stretch of the imagination.

When a pew warmer waltzes in here and writes: "i you ar idiot you pice of shit" I am not interested in their "understanding" of Science. And neither should you be RR. I thought you were the scum of the earth until porter showed up. You are practically a gentleman compared to his abominable behavior. In fact if you lived next door I'd invite you over for a BBQ and a little skinny dip in the hot tub.

Location hidden

#681315 Dec 30, 2013
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> I got nothing else is to... i bet your K.K.K also huh? have to be!! to much hate in you! i bet you hate, or if you even do, looking in the mirror, you can't even stand yourself, can you! I am not gonna not going to get drawn into your drama so i'm just going to say, your right!
Hey RR! The illiteracy above proves it is a waste of time to discuss anything with him. And look, the Christian favorite: using "your" instead of you are or you're. Can you think of any reason we should respond to an imbecile like irecknso? If you have one please share it.

Location hidden

#681316 Dec 30, 2013
wings wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm patient enough to let you get your proof in the Hell you deserve. This is something you hateful atheists need to learn. We know you are struggling with your atheist cult and incapable of finding security within your agenda.
I really wish you non-Christians would stop posting in here as it upsets all our resident 'wanna be' Christians.

Location hidden

#681317 Dec 30, 2013
wings wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid atheist.
That proves there is a God and we can all go home now?

Location hidden

#681318 Dec 30, 2013
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> your opinion of me,mean's nothing guy, you need to read my other post before you come blabbering, like an idiot,at me! don't make it personal GUY! all your other post are repetitive and uninteresting! shouldn't you be working? with the way the U.S.A is now, your probably a kindergarten teacher! people wondering why thing's are going to hell! "A WINK IS AS GOOD AS A NOD TO A BLIND HORSE" look's like i got to burn more garbage!
I'll bet your are the smartest, most intelligent and well versed in English, pew warmer in your whole entire church. What do you think Al Garcia? And you RR? Does irecknso speak well for Christianity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min old_moose 7,301
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,466
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 31 min Brice N Livingston 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Michael Trump 681,777
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,369
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 2 hr Cordelia Walvis 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,453
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web