Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#680945 Dec 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Beware, it may be a trap! Oftentimes we lure in unsuspecting christians under false pretenses, only to feed them to our lord and savior Richard Dawkins once their guard is down.
I only fear I may be too late.
LOL! Good one.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680946 Dec 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what RR's Con-Artist preaches to all his fellow per warmers each and every Sunday. And pew warmers believe every word their Con-Artist tells them.
Oh but RR says he doesn't go to church, never mind what he says though, it's probably just 'lip service'.

Like when Hitler called himself "the messiah".

Location hidden

#680947 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff islam, I don't want to kill infidels I want to eat bacon.
Mountains of bacon.
Pork chops wrapped in bacon as well.
Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);

Anytime we have a family reunion and my Christian relatives are coming I always bring a pork roast or string beans with lots of bacon in it. Bacon is nature's most perfect food.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680948 Dec 29, 2013
Fun fact: Roosevelt declared "vengeance" aka war on Japan "in the name of god".

Politics + Religion = Plausible (to sheep) deniability.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680949 Dec 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);

Anytime we have a family reunion and my Christian relatives are coming I always bring a pork roast or string beans with lots of bacon in it. Bacon is nature's most perfect food.
It really is.

Adam doesn't think so :D
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#680951 Dec 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
I am so tired of them lying, cheating and being dishonest for Jesus. There is something I can't quite get into words yet. How because they lie all the time they assume we are doing the same thing. They lie and say, there is a god, so when we say there isn't such a thing, they assume we just made it up like they did, and are just saying it to rain on their parade.
When they say, there is a god, it is a belief. But when I say that the Bible contradicts itself, it is not a belief, it is a fact and I post the evidence to prove it. Clearly there is a difference and our resident simple minded just can't see it.
Here is a contradiction to prove my point:
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
I think you'd understand them better if you accurately refer to their beliefs as delusions. Religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems and the brainwashed are programmed to work hard at being delusional which they mistake for enlightenment.

Darren Brown does a commendable job at exposing their inhumane brainwashing tactics:

Location hidden

#680952 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Bacon wrapped peppers?
Bacon wrapped shrimp! Always a big hit when ever Christians gather.

Leviticus 11:10 Shrimp is a no no
(Deut. 14:8); eating pork is a no no.

One of my favorite Dim Sum is Shu mai
&#29138;&#36067; Made with shrimp and pork in a wheat skin and steamed. Yummm!

Location hidden

#680953 Dec 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
bacon flavored condoms
You have been spending way too much time around Christians.

http://www.flavored-condoms.net/bacon-flavore...

Location hidden

#680954 Dec 29, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
If the universe and life on earth had been created by design then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists. You mistake your blissful ignorance as wisdom when you're just a typical retarded religious cultist.
If creation by design was real we would not have Christians.
no happy atheists

United States

#680955 Dec 29, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising by your previous inane comment that you're a young earth creationist and amongst the world's most retarded religious cultists. There are science books in your country and there's no excuse for being retarded by choice.
Another athetard showing his ugly ass. When are you going to prove that you can be good without God, you imbecile?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680956 Dec 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Bacon wrapped shrimp! Always a big hit when ever Christians gather.

Leviticus 11:10 Shrimp is a no no
(Deut. 14:8); eating pork is a no no.

One of my favorite Dim Sum is Shu mai
&#29138;&#36067; Made with shrimp and pork in a wheat skin and steamed. Yummm!
Oh man that stuff is good!

I also just love pork won tons in my king prawn laksa, delish.

Location hidden

#680957 Dec 29, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people have ALWAYS looked down at self-righteous bigoted imbeciles like RiversideRedneck.
It's true! Speaking of RR, is he warming pews somewhere?

Location hidden

#680959 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Another day has passed here in the future.
All over the world, no god has been sighted.
Still no proof at all.
Has anyone here managed to prove any kind of god whatsoever exists?
All the evidence points to no such thing as God existing. But that still doesn't stop our resident pew warmers from continuing to believe everything their mamma's told them. And they remain confused as to why we don't believe their mamma.
no happy atheists

United States

#680960 Dec 29, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious indoctrination requires the ignorance to believe complete bullshit and the cowardice to refuse to accept that it's complete bullshit. There's nothing funny about being an ignorant and cowardly religious cultist.
Another helpless atheist showing how empty and spiritually conquered he is without God.

Come back another day when you can courageously show us any redeemable and valuable qualities there can be as an atheist. You are an epic failure as you serve your master Satan.
no happy atheists

United States

#680961 Dec 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true! Speaking of RR, is he warming pews somewhere?
You are a bigot and a liar.

Location hidden

#680962 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but RR says he doesn't go to church, never mind what he says though, it's probably just 'lip service'.
Like when Hitler called himself "the messiah".
RR says a lot of things doesn't he.

Hitler: "I nearly imagined myself to be Jesus Christ when he came to his Father’s temple and found it full of money-changers. I can well imagine how he felt when he seized a whip and scourged them out."

Location hidden

#680963 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Fun fact: Roosevelt declared "vengeance" aka war on Japan "in the name of god".
Politics + Religion = Plausible (to sheep) deniability.
I would think Christians would not want their Government killing in the name of God but then, Christians are always full of surprises.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680964 Dec 29, 2013
no happy atheists wrote:
<quoted text>Another athetard showing his ugly ass. When are you going to prove that you can be good without God, you imbecile?
There's that christian love again.

Location hidden

#680965 Dec 29, 2013
no happy atheists wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot and a liar.
pot/kettle

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#680966 Dec 29, 2013
no happy atheists wrote:
<quoted text>Another helpless atheist showing how empty and spiritually conquered he is without God.

Come back another day when you can courageously show us any redeemable and valuable qualities there can be as an atheist. You are an epic failure as you serve your master Satan.
Are you an example of a full and victorious spirit?

Isn't the satan god the one with all the power?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Clearwater 30,125
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min truth 638,092
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,966
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr truth 43,925
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 280,526
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr truth 269
REPORT: Prince's red blood cell count was EXTRE... 4 hr Purple Fan 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr scientia potentia... 617,982
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
More from around the web