Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Prove I have a delusion.
2. If you can, prove it's only in my head.

\
you claim a god

you cannot prove the claim

that is a delusion

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you know anything about me beyond what you're allowed to know, then you're less of a knower than you think you are.
As it stands now, you know next to nothing about me and that's a fact.
Get over yourself and...
...Prove there's a god.
I know you are an oppugnant ass, which is more than I care to know about you, baboonbuttinsky.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are an oppugnant ass, which is more than I care to know about you, baboonbuttinsky.
Thank you, sir.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried that with you.
Many times.
You refuse to listen.
I'll do it again right now.
You still won't listen.
<quoted text>
The purpose of that verse, which you taken out of context trying to make it seem as if the Bible condones cannibalism, is the famine that occurred in Samaria and that the people lowered themselves to cannibalism instead of turning to God for help.
That verse is not condoning cannibalism, as you're trying to make it seem.
provide the context that justifies your assertion.

for the plain text suggests the contrary.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
I asked how God can be measured and you replied with "everything in the universe can be weighed and measured".
You are implying that if God was in the universe, we would be able to weigh and measure Him and/or His powers.
We can't even measure and weigh a black hole.
We can't even measure and weigh dark matter.
We cant weigh the earth.
Hell, we cant even weigh a mountain on earth.
How would you suppose we weigh God?
We can't put a scale under the earth and weigh it like when you go to the doctor and learn how much overweight you are but we can know how much it weighs.

We can't weigh God because God does not exist.

We aren't you staying with the fact that you said you follow the Bible and the Bible says to hate your wife and children and to beat your children with a rod?

You are so fond of making up problems to deal with, because you can't deal with the ones that actually exist. Doesn't that bother you that you do that?

I got you good with that one RR. Laughing at you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America hasn't been here for tens of thousands of years.
I thought you knew.
Why do you believe the Winter Solstice celebration was only celebrated after the signing of the Declaration of Independence?

Ancient people all over the earth have been having winter celebrations and not just in the northern parts of the northern hemisphere.

You know RR, there are countries other than the USA. And some of them celebrate what is called today, Christmas, even down under as we do here in America.

If you do not believe me you need to visit Australia for example. They too celebrate the Dec. 21st holiday even though it is summer when they do it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean by you won't listen?
You don't want to discuss the verse we were talking about, 2 Kings 6.
How about we stick to 2 Kings 6 for now, you have made the subtle claim that it means the Bible condones cannibalism.
You're wrong and you know you're wrong.
This I think is why you want to divert away from it.
"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV)

That verse is one which merely relates or predicts cannibalistic activity:

We were talking about verses where God orders Cannibalism! I could say you are not paying attention, but that is not true is it. Instead you are intentionally making up a problem to deal with so you can avoid dealing with God ordering cannibalism: The following verses illustrate my point clearly!

GOD: "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and

GOD: "I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and

GOD: "I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and

GOD: "Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).

You lose again RR. And keep falsely accusing me, it shows everyone who is paying attention that you are full of B,S you pew warming reprobate.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove DNA.
I can't prove God.
I suppose that means neither exist.
Just because you can't prove that DNA exists does not mean that Science does not work with it every day. You can't prove God exists because God does not exist and no one who believes in God works with anything but their beliefs. You can't work with God because God does not exist. You can work with DNA because DNA exists.

If your daughter was brutally raped and in the hospital and there was a semen sample on her you would quickly learn how real DNA is.

And if you prayed for her you would quickly learn how unreal God is.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, you take all biblical verses out of context.
Liar.

The Bible supports cannibalism. The following enumeration covers virtually every relevant biblical comment and shows the key verses fall into two broad categories: those in which God or Jesus commands or condones cannabalistic activity and those which merely relate activities of this nature. One can justifiably accuse the Bible of advocating cannabalism in light of the former but not the latter. Merely relating instances of cannabalism, rape, incest, or other atrocious behavior doesn't mean such activities are being fostered or proposed. Among the former are such verses as:

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
"I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
"I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).

In addition, there are statements by Jesus which some Christians have chosen to spiritualize, while other interpret them literally:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye shall have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:53-54) and
"as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood...." (Matt. 26:26-28, Luke 22:19-20, Mark 14:22-24, 1 Cor. 11:24-26) and
"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me and I in him.... So he that eateth me, even he shall live by me" (John 6:56-57).

Then, of course, there are verses which merely relate or predict cannabalistic activity:

"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV) and
"The hands of compassionate women have boiled their own children; they became their food...." (Lam. 4:10 RSV) and
"What is to die, let it die; what is to be destroyed, let it be destroyed; and those that are left devour the flesh of one another" (Zech. 11:9 RSV) and
"They snatch of the right, but are still hungry, and they devour on the left, but are not satisfied; each devours his neighbor's flesh" (Isa. 9:20 RSV) and
"you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and daughters.... The man who is the most tender and delicately bred among you will grudge food to his brother, to the wife of his bosom,...so that he will not give to any of them any of the flesh of his children whom he is eating.... The most tender and delicately bred woman among you...will grudge to the husband of her bosom...her children whom she bears, because she will eat them secretly,..." (Deut. 28:53-57 RSV).

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Trinity is analogous to H2O or a triangle.
Three separate things that are actually one thing.
It's also like a husband that is a father. He is simultaneously a husband, a son and a father but is still one being.
The father, son and the holy ghost is our triune brain RR. Three distinct and separate parts that do not work in harmony together. Indeed are in conflict with one another.

All human beings have the possibility of making their three parts work together in harmony and peace and to become a single individual consciousness.

Because you do not see yourself as you really are, like the person who is convinced that the earth is flat and the sun moves across the sky because that is how it appears to himself, you see yourself as a singularity and not as you really are.

The Kingdom of God is within. Yet you stand outside the gates.

The real adventure RR, is not looking out into space but to see yourself, your inner self. You have eyes but you do not see.

You were created for the Universe, the Universe was not created for you. You see reality backwards.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

If you're celebrating the birthday of a supernatural myth today then your New Year's Resolution should be to grow up and accept that you're not immortal, which is something the brainwashed imbecile posting as RiversideRedneck will never be man enough to do.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. You deliberately change people's posts, and then respond to them.
How just is a cause you have to lie for?
Good question. Everyone sees what RR is doing, he can't very well hide it. All his posts are there if any one doubts his trying to deceive us. Why RR continues to beat a dead horse is a mystery to me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

your BELIEF is not PROOF.
RR does like to pretend that his deeply held beliefs are proof for the existence of God. How does he explain all the other pew warmers who have different deeply held beliefs?

If there was a God we'd all have the same identical beliefs and as Jesus said, there would be one Shepard and one flock.

RR says he follows the Bible. The Bible says to hate your wife and kids and to beat your kids with a rod.

When I say he hates his wife and kids and beats them with a rod he goes ballistic. WHY???

It makes no sense. He should be thanking me for showing him biblical support for beating his children. It is what he need to show us he is right with God.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

How many times must it be explained to you that belief does not equal knowledge?
RR is not capable of learning new tricks. He has been pulling this dog and pony show for so long he can not learn any new tricks and he can not change.

Jer. 13:23 NIV, "Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?"
Eccle. 1:15, KJV "What is crooked cannot be made straight..."
Eccles 1:15, DRB, The perverse are hard to be corrected, and the number of fools is infinite.
Eccles. 1:15, NLT, What is wrong cannot be made right. What is missing cannot be recovered."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your spiritual father is Satan the fallen angel.
Well, thank you for those words of wisdom, I guess we can all go home now that we all understand that. You leave first.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch of Topix.com doesn't believe me!
I might have to rethink EVERYTHING!
It would be a good idea, if you were capable of it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ma'am.
The Bible does.
Jesus says nothing is impossible for God, St. Paul says it is impossible for God to lie.

Which is the truth RR?

Jesus--"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)

versus

Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

If there's a deceitful and lying prick, it's you.
RR is a deceitful and lying prick. I no longer hate him for it, I feel sorry for him what with God telling him to beat his children and hate his wife.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>.
God spoke to me. Once..
You have an experience and that is how you describe it, God speaking to you.

People experience the earth as flat and the sun moving across the sky. But that experience is not correct now is it.

People have all kinds of experiences that they claim are from God but there are other explanations.

First off you would have to accept the three brain theory, the triune brain. And the lack of harmony between the three brains, to understand what I am about to tell you.

Sometimes, just by accident each of us have a moment of less confusion, alcoholics call it a moment of clarity, but in reality it is a moment of less confusion as I have said.

When the connections shut down between the three centers, or brains, it opens up the possibility for the higher parts of the neocortex to participate with the lower parts that you are familiar with. Something new, and wonderful appears in your head and brings you a kind of higher experience of yourself. It really is quite wonderful and accounts for the belief that God has spoken to you. But of course the three parts begin to communicate with one another again, conflict arises and confusion reigns again and the lower is cut off from the higher.

Why you are not interested in the inner workings of your machine is kind of confusing to me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm out for the day, folks.
I wish y'all a Merry Christmas in whatever way that suits you.
Peace on earth.
There will never be peace of earth. War is the natural state of mad machines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 645,221 - 645,240 of716,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min MUQ1 36,414
Choi game mien phi (Sep '12) 13 min hoang dat 136 21
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Hidingfromyou 223,217
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min danetoo 114,651
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 598,774
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 2 hr andet1987 168
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••