Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#680562 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

.......Bullshit. Atheist movements like FFRF are hell-bent on removing Christianity.....
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Removed from what?
Existence.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#680563 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not you personally, but atheists fight tooth and nail to get Christianity removed from everything they can.
That affects my life.
Must I go into detail?
Every time you write something it needs to be corrected RR. You are welcome to practice your Christ-insanity in your home, and on church property, you are even free to walk down the street carrying a cross or what ever and you are free to meet in the public square.

What you are not free to do is have the government erect a giant cross on government property at taxpayers expense and then ask the government to maintain it, again with the taxpayers footing the bill.

If you want your religion you pay for it. Stop forcing me to foot the bill.

See, you won't be happy until everyone has to help pay for your religions. It is not enough for you to practice it on private property, you want the government involved and that is wrong. You want me to pay for your religion as you display it on government property. You only feel good about your religion when the government is involved, which is forcing it down our throats.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680564 Dec 27, 2013
You get winded easily, don't you? Lay off the bacon and eggs.
Are you out of your Vulcan mind?
How would you feel if someone put up a giant pentacle? I'll bet you'd tear it down.
You'd lost that bet.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680565 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Even though Christianity is on the rise?
M'kay, pumpkin.
Whose propaganda have *YOU* been reading??
LMFAO!!!!!
Information isn't propaganda.

Christianity is currently rising at a rate of about 1.5% each year.

That's over 25 million new Christians for you to hate.

Every year.

Location hidden

#680566 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That cross has been there since 1906. It's a landmark for the people of Riverside. Well, all except for a few whining atheists.
It was not removed. The public land was auctioned off and a Christian man bought it and kept the cross there.
<quoted text>
By calling a Christian an atheist.
By calling anyone an atheist because they don't believe in all gods ever thought up.
<quoted text>
One.
God.
http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county...

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county...

"Display of a large cross such as the Mt. Rubidoux cross on public property sends a message to residents of the city that the city favors, endorses, and prefers the Christian religion over other religions, and this can make residents who are not Christians feel like they are outsiders or second class citizens in the city."

One possible solution the city may consider would be selling the land that the cross sits on, meaning people who hike up Mount Rubidoux would be on public land, but once they reached the cross, they'd be on private property.

Why is it RR that Christianity only has value when its symbols sit on Government land?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680567 Dec 27, 2013
First you said there's only one kind of theism, and then you copied and pasted all *that.*
You really are in the habit of contradicting yourself, just for the sake of arguing.
Are you now going to deny that you stated there's only one kind of theism?
Yes, there's theism and theism and theism.

Regardless, Hukt was wrong in stating that a person who doesn't believe in all gods is partially atheist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680568 Dec 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I wonder if he knows that snow is water. LOL
Lol?

Snow isn't just water, doofus.

It's water vapor frozen into ice.

Simpleton.

Location hidden

#680569 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fly planes into buildings...
What a silly reply RR. More people were lynched by Christians in America than were killed in the 9/11 attacks. Christians do bad things just like members of all other religions. This is why we have a higher percentage of Christians in our prisons than we do in the general public.

Christianity is an abomination, it is a crime against humanity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680570 Dec 27, 2013

You superimposed a crucifix over the stars of the American flag, designating your desire for a christian State. That's quite telling...and chilling.
I guess you hate all those pentagrams---five-pointed stars.
Very telling indeed.
I superimposed nothing.

I hate nothing.

Except beets.

Location hidden

#680571 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fly planes into buildings...
Please explain why it is allowed for non-Christian insanity-ists to fly planes into buildings.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680572 Dec 27, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Would you quit your job, become completely without resources of any kind, go out into a desert devoid of life or water, with only the clothes on your back and trust your alleged god to provide for you?
To quit your job and become completely without resources would be retarded, so no. I doubt God would reward such willing stupidity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680573 Dec 27, 2013
Fact: the original American flag had thirteen stars, thirteen being the same number as witches in a coven.
Fact: they were arranged in a circle, just like the circle in which witches hold their rituals.
Fact: the states are all represented by pentagrams--five-pointed stars, the very symbol of the Craft.
Fact: the American flag still has thirteen stripes.
Fact: the first American flag was made of hemp.
And fake christians like RR claim that America was founded as a christian nation.
Conclusion: Sounds more to me like America was founded by a bunch of rebellious, dope-smoking Pagans.
G'night!
Your "facts" are all fluckered up.

So is your conclusion.

The 13 stars represented the 13 colonies.

The stars were in a circle to represent a new constellation - America.

The 13 stripes also represent the 13 colonies.

There is no evidence of a first flag being made of hemp.

You're a liar.

Location hidden

#680574 Dec 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Some fight to prevent christianity from being endorsed by the government, some fight to undo illegal and or unwarranted intrusions of christian morality into the law, and some fight to prevent religion from being taught to children as fact (among other things). Does it really "affect your life" when your gay people are allowed to marry, or when christian symbols are removed from government buildings? Do you think it is your right as a christian to break the rules simply because this is a mostly christian country? You aren't persecuted for your beliefs, you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away by some fanatical atheist movement, and you certainly don't have to worry about open, culturally encouraged bigotry against you simply because of your beliefs.
But you whine because you don't get to have a ten commandments plaque in front of every courtroom.
If RR puts a cross on his front lawn it is equal to a gay couple putting a rainbow flag on their front lawn or a sporting enthusiast putting up a basket ball hoop on his garage.

Christ-insanity-ists want to use government property precisely because it sends the message to all non-Christians that they are not real Americans. Christians whined about America not being established as a Christian nation from day one and they are still whining about it to this day. The more they whine the more Atheists want to stop them and correct abuses in the past.

It is slow progress because many politicians know that if they do not kowtow to the Christians they will not get re-elected. Christians have always stood in the way of human rights and they are not about to stop. Being a Christian in America is being part of an organization participating in un-American activities: the destruction of our Republic and replacing it with Democracy.

Location hidden

#680575 Dec 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
I just returned from a walk in the woods... national forest... public land.
On the trip down to the trail head, one notices several small signs attached to roadside trees... y'all know the sort... tidbits of what "God" wants and what Jesus can do for ya and how real Hell is and this or that Bible verse, like "John 3:16" or something pleasant from Revelations.
I'm considering conducting an experiment...
I'll hang a few of my own... things like "Psalms 137:9" and "1 Peter 2:18".
Any suggestions? Not gonna go overboard... let's say 5 small plank-signs.
We can start a pool to see who can guess the date they each get knocked down.
Alan... whadaya think?
I used to make signs for the poor people to hold while they begged for money at intersections where motorists stopped at the traffic lights and were sitting ducks. The signs said in big red letters on a yellow background:

Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who begs from you,

English Standard Version

I think we should all beg from RR and see how much he is willing to obey God.

Location hidden

#680576 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What are you talking about?
You could not figure it out the first 500,000 times you were told why should anyone repeat it again?

Location hidden

#680577 Dec 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind its own business.
That may be the best answer. LOL. It certainly is the funniest. I love laughing at RR's pathetic attempts to make Christ-insanity look reasonable.

Hey RR, I am begging you for $500.00.

Location hidden

#680578 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you'd like it if all of us Christians just shut up and let you atheists tear down what we've been building for 2,000 years.
1 Peter 4:15 tells you to mind your own business which could mean shut up as well.

You are not paying attention RR. Atheists and other free thinkers have already torn Christianity down. You lost slavery, it is no longer the law of the land. We are no longer asked to place our right hand on the Bible in a court room, women can vote, gays can marry and women can have abortions. You can pretty much buy a bottle of wine just about anywhere.

What else is left for you to lose? Anything? Oh yes your tax free status. We are working on that.

Location hidden

#680579 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand that ignorant atheists cherry pick Scripture.
Another of your baseless claims that make you look worse RR, not better.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#680580 Dec 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
What a silly reply RR. More people were lynched by Christians in America than were killed in the 9/11 attacks. Christians do bad things just like members of all other religions. This is why we have a higher percentage of Christians in our prisons than we do in the general public.
Christianity is an abomination, it is a crime against humanity.
True. Christianity is a crime against humanity and Christians like RiversideRedneck who are too chicken shit to accept reality are inevitably inhumane.

Location hidden

#680581 Dec 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make the world a better place.
It certainly would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Kwisatz Haderach 88,638
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 703,878
How to a approach a top foreign dating coach? 5 hr ramon40 1
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 6 hr Rocky 15
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 6 hr carlvei3 1
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 6 hr Doctor REALITY 9
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 8 hr Joseph8 36