Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#680534 Dec 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
BenAdam wrote:
What is it Christianity can't do that any other religion in the USA can do ?
Go!
<quoted text>
Are you saying you want to fly a plane into a building?
Or are you saying non-christians are *allowed* to fly planes into buildings, while christians are not?
I don't know if your hatred outweighs your stupidity, or if your stupidity outweighs your hatred.
Jesus, you're stupid.
As a person who believes in Jesus' message, I find "Christians" like RR to be a disgrace to Jesus, God and Humanity.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#680535 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
How would you feel if someone put up a giant pentacle? I'll bet you'd tear it down.
Good one!

Experiment log entry number 001...

Dec 27 2013 01:08

First test subject selected -- Pentacle

<fires up router>

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#680536 Dec 26, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Gonna go back and give you a funny.
{*smooch!*}

;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#680537 Dec 26, 2013
Fact: the original American flag had thirteen stars, thirteen being the same number as witches in a coven.

Fact: they were arranged in a circle, just like the circle in which witches hold their rituals.

Fact: the states are all represented by pentagrams--five-pointed stars, the very symbol of the Craft.

Fact: the American flag still has thirteen stripes.

Fact: the first American flag was made of hemp.

And fake christians like RR claim that America was founded as a christian nation.

Conclusion: Sounds more to me like America was founded by a bunch of rebellious, dope-smoking Pagans.

G'night!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#680538 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't ordering anything, it's telling a story about a people that were so starved they resorted to cannibalism instead of turning to God.
Would you quit your job, become completely without resources of any kind, go out into a desert devoid of life or water, with only the clothes on your back and trust your alleged god to provide for you?

Location hidden

#680539 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you'd like it if all of us Christians just shut up and let you atheists tear down what we've been building for 2,000 years.

Ain't gonna happen.

[QUOTE] Didn't call you an atheist, per se.
You're only one kind of theist. "

Stupid, there's only one kind of theist, a theist.
You're taking credit for the state of your country?^5!

Location hidden

#680540 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Even though Christianity is on the rise?

M'kay, pumpkin.
HAHAHAHAHA !!

Do you ever look outside of your village?

Location hidden

#680541 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you understand that Christians in America aren't the only Christians in the world.

You too, Hukt.

On a worldwide scale, Christianity's numbers are still rising - as they've been for two thousand years.
You might find that to be quite different now that the UN has put a stop to genocide.

Y'all can't kill everyone who opposes christianity anymore.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#680542 Dec 27, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA !!
Do you ever look outside of your village?
LOL

Only when he needs a new job as idiot.
youtube

Marietta, GA

#680543 Dec 27, 2013

coming USA UPRISING 2014 -----

http://youtu.be/3pR4uHIEhBg

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#680545 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blindly accept it.
Do you?
When your momma first told you about Jesus you "blindly" accepted it.

Santa Claus has a message for you RR; It is as follows:

Dear Children, some day you will know everything there is to know about Santa and on that day, I want you to remember everything the adults told you about Jesus.

Location hidden

#680546 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck: It isn't ordering anything, it's telling a story about a people that were so starved they resorted to cannibalism instead of turning to God.

ALAN: Read it again:

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
"I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
"I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).

RR: We were talking about 2 Kings 6:28-29. You know, the verse you brought up and continually try to avoid? There is no "ye shall" in 2 Kings 6:28-29.

ALAN: You were talking about 2 Kings 6:28-29. I was talking about the 4 verses above where God orders people to engage in cannibalism.

RR: Focus, dipshit. Focus. you won't ever understand the teaches of the Bible if you just randomly post verses without first understanding them.

ALAN: It is clear that I understand the Bible and you lie about it.

Location hidden

#680547 Dec 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. In my experience most people think that american was founded as a democracy.
Most people incorrectly believe America is a Democracy and not a Republic because the Government is in charge of "education".

In a Republic you are your own sovereign, meaning you are responsible for making decisions about how you life your life.

In a Democracy 51% decide how everyone will live.

In a Republic you decide for yourself what color to paint your house, what medicine you will use, what you will do for recreation and any peaceful relationship you wish to form with other consenting adults is no one elses business.

In a Democracy the authoritarians want to decide for you if you can or can not drink wine with Sunday dinner, if you can eat shrimp and pork, who you can marry and how many. They limit you to occupations they approve of and want a law or a regulation about everything.

Democracy is an abomination, it is a crime against humanity.

QUESTION: What do you call two wolves and one lamb voting on what to eat for lunch?

ANSWER: A Democracy.

People who love to punish their enemies love Democracy.

And let us not gloss over the fact that many of those in Government keeping people in ignorance are Christians. You can not trust Christians with a Republic, they just can't be trusted because the minute you give a Republic to Christians they start to dismantle it and replace it with voting, where the majority gets to make all the rules.

I want to live in a world where I get to make my own peaceful decisions about how I will live my life and I do not want a bunch of authoritarians trying to force me to live under their rules that arise from their opinions.

Location hidden

#680548 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One good example is the FFRF trying to have a cross removed in my hometown.
As usually RR you leave out the most important facts. If you want a cross on your property to alert all your neighbors that you are delusional and divorced from reality you are free to place such a symbol.

What the FFRF is against is you using my tax dollars to build and maintain a symbol of your religion on Government property.

If you want a religion pay for it yourself, don't ask me to pay for it.

Location hidden

#680549 Dec 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't instruct that.
Like God doesn't command cannibalism, as I've shown you.
Will you listen?
Hell no you won't.
I have posted the relevant verses for all to read. If you think you can claim they do not mean what they mean and that anyone other than a simple minded pew warmer will believe you, go for it.

The reason you make up all these lies is because you really do understand how the Bible has failed you.

When God says, "Ye shall..." it doesn't mean "you decide, it's your choice". Just like in the army when the drill Sargent says you shall blah blah blah, and you don't, your whole platoon will be marching all night in the rain because you didn't. You can only imagine how happy that makes your fellow recruits when you are told what to do and you don't do it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#680550 Dec 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I can cure what ever ism you have.
Cure your atheism first...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680551 Dec 27, 2013
If you are going to continue imposing it on us, you are obligated to prove it.
No, I'm not.

God bless you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#680552 Dec 27, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no cure for ignorance by choice. RicersideRedneck's life ambition is to be a world class imbecile and he's accomplished his goal.
he would prefer to take his living from the alms for the poor, like his ancestor did.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680553 Dec 27, 2013
Scrooge wrote:
There's no cure for ignorance by choice. RicersideRedneck's life ambition is to be a world class imbecile and he's accomplished his goal.
Ricerside?!?

I'm not oriental!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#680554 Dec 27, 2013
By recognizing one religion above all others, is in violation of the First Amendment.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..." "Christmas" is an establishment of religion.
HA HA!

You're a clueless gal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,358
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 286,694
Obama De-Volves Into 3rd World Coup-Plotting 37 min Check it out 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 38 min lightbeamrider 52,480
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,478
Illegal Democrat Voters Allowed 2Poop In Public 1 hr Check it out 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,471
More from around the web