“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#679780 Dec 23, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
@Catch
Oh and no one has managed to prove the god thing.
God has.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#679781 Dec 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
I'm back, did you miss me cupcake?
You were gone?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#679782 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

That's man's mistakes, not God's.
Reverend Alan wrote:
What is important is that you admit that mistakes exist in God's alleged perfect and error free word. That is huge progress.
Here we go again...

An argument of what I *didn't* say...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#679783 Dec 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof that I'm a monkey's uncle.
<quoted text>
What creator?
How 'bout you try practising what you preach, hypocrite?
i AM practicing what i preach by preaching what i practice - DUH!

hows about you extending sum dat nice wiccan love to me, a fellow organic being living with you in this great sea of sensual pleasures.....:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#679784 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I didn't "choose" to believe it.
It's written right there in Scripture that Jesus was telling a parable of a noble man, He wasn't speaking directly about Himself or His own teachings.
He was trying to use that parable to get a story across to you.
Then you get all manipulative, making it seem like Jesus wanted to do some killing.
Reverend Alan wrote:
The text is not clear so you made a decision to read it one way and not the other. I chose to read it the other way and because the text is not clear and neither of us know for sure, it is up for grabs, like with most things in the Bible it is multiple guess.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters  yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."
JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Jesus seems to be quite consistent to me RR.
You're hopeless.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679785 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the christian hypocrite who claims he can "cast out demons," "raise the dead," and "walk on water." And you say *I'm* odd??
<quoted text>
I'm not a "conservative," you idiot, I'm a libertarian.
Look it up.
<quoted text>
I need help from you like I need a second vagina to bleed through every month.
don't get mad at me and God about your bleeding vag, pusscakes, you need to blame the first witch, Eve, who beguiled Adam into disobeying God;-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#679786 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Negative.
We weren't talking about the men who wrote the Bible.
We were talking about the men that translated it over and over and over again.
They are the fallible ones.
Please try to pay attention.
Reverend Alan wrote:
You make a distinction where none exists.
Yes, it does.

There is a difference between the men who wrote the Bible and the men who translate the Bible.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#679787 Dec 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Hey RR, when you beat your children did you hate them like Jesus said?
I've never beat my wife or children.

You're a deceitful little prick of a troll.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679788 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "Jesus gave me ten commandments to obey, but I don't want to so I don't have to, and he forgives me for not obeying them." Is *that* how you see it?
Che cazzo??
<quoted text>
Answer the question.
<quoted text>
Answer the question.
"Jesus gave me ten commandments to obey, but I don't want to so I don't have to, and he forgives me for not obeying them." Is that how you see it?
Feel free to prove otherwise.
<quoted text>
Your bible clearly states the ten commandments came from god, and were given to moses.
YOU say jesus is "god."
Do the math.
And you tell me I don't know what I believe??
<quoted text>
No such thing. That's just your way of telling yourself you don't want to obey your own religion. "Do as I say, not as I do!" ~Waaasssuuup~
yeah....i need this like a need another great big and hard....um.... on second thought....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679789 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why do you never answer any of my questions?
Do you think asking me about my pubic hair, my measurements, my relationship with Stephie, whether or not I'm ticklish, or posting in caps "STOP RESISTING ME!!" like some child molester, is "trying to have a conversation" with me?
YES - now answer my questions and STOP RESISTING ME! lol:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679790 Dec 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch said <quoted text>
What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
I repeat: What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
That bullshit you posted is a refusal to answer me.
For a christian who has all the answers, you sure as hell never bother to provide one.
<quoted text>
Once again, you refuse to answer. Why am I not surprised?
<quoted text>
There is no insinuation; you have *never* given me an honest answer to any question I've asked you. And I don't expect you to change now.
<quoted text>
That is not an answer. This is not adequate. That does not address the motivation of punishing someone FOR ALL ETERNITY simply because the punished does not believe. What's the point? What purpose does it serve?
Are you attempting to tell me that not believing in your jesusgod is a more heinous crime than genocide?
kait - "That is not an answer"

THAT'S IT! no more pearls for you.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679791 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
More so than you.
I got style and class coming out of my ass.
At least I don't tell people that they're worthless scum and always will be unless they accept your "jesus." I don't tell children that they're going to burn in hell unless they believe what you tell them to believe.
So, who's the decent one now?
hey dumb dumb YOU'RE ALWAYS TELLING CHRISTIANS THAT THEY'RE WOTHLESS SCUM! but it's okay to be bigotted against this group cuz they're really not human, huh heir frauline?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679792 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Sagan existed, and anyone can prove it.
You cannot prove your jeebusgod.
Y'dumbass.
prove that saggyass ever existed. he's a gay myth - DEAL WITH IT!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#679793 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot deny it.
Oh, and...
Prove you have hands.
I see, nothing has changed.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679794 Dec 23, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be something to do with the fact that they're not sleazy b@stards, like you.
OOUUUCH!- lol

i guess "sleazy" is a very relative term in our modern day and age. do you even know what homo's actually do for sexual gratification, Rosa? they've litterally sold thier souls for sex and they're demanding society to agree with them about it! ya talk about sleaze....

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#679795 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, when you didn't beat your children did you hate them like Jesus said?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#679796 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Che cazzo??
<quoted text>
Yep, poetic. That's me.
Roses are red,
violets are blue;
waaasssuuup eats shit
and so do you.
lol and have a happy 'Jesus is Lord of the Winter Solstice' Kait!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#679797 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you trusted the Bible and followed it so I assumed all of the following was true for you!

Prov. 23:13-14 ("Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"),
Prov. 22:15 RSV ("Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him"),
Prov. 20:30 RSV ("Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts"),
Prov. 13:24 RSV ("He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him"),
Prov. 19:19 ("Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying"),
Prov. 29:15 ("Thy rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother"),
Prov. 26:3 ("A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back <children are often foolish>"), and
Deut. 21:18-21 ("If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son, who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they chastise him, will not give heed to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city...and they shall say to the elders of his city,'This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard. Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall purge the evil from the midst").

Do you ignore how God wants you to treat your children?

Ex. 20:5 ("I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"),
Lev. 26:22 ("I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children...."),
Hosea 13:16 ("Samaria shall become desolate: for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword; their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up"), and
Isa. 13:16-18 ("Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.... Their bows will slaughter the young men; they will have no mercy on the first of the womb; their eyes will not pity children").

Please don't call me a prick when all I am doing is quoting the Bible.
CesspoolsideHill billy

Van Wert, OH

#679798 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
... there would be no science without religion.
That is the most idiotic thing I have heard today (people keep saying more idiotic things everyday). Science is knowledge (provable facts), religion is faith. You don't need faith to have knowledge. I see a rock and know it is a rock, but I have to have faith that it is my lord and savior, Bob the Rock.(an absurd example, but there you have it.)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#679799 Dec 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There is a difference between the men who wrote the Bible and the men who translate the Bible.
And just what is the difference? Didn't God guide the hand of those scribes doing the translations as you claim he did writing what are called the autographs? Autographs which no one has ever seen by the way. How do we know the "originals" ever even existed? We don't.

I have some cook books and they all come from different sources yet they are all remarkably similar. Who knows if there was ever an original cook book or if a little of this was added and a little of that was added. And who knows what was left out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Seen Is Awesome 608,296
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 1 hr Mahesh 40
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 97,935
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 574,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 5 hr busted 165
More from around the web