Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#680059 Dec 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you never answer any of my questions?
Do you think asking me about my pubic hair, my measurements, my relationship with Stephie, whether or not I'm ticklish, or posting in caps "STOP RESISTING ME!!" like some child molester, is "trying to have a conversation" with me?
<quoted text>
You are one dumbfucking skag.
umm....what's a "skag"?
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#680060 Dec 24, 2013
Well here we go again, the holidays are upon us.
What?
Holidays!?

My official calendar don't say that.
It says Christmas day, only ONE holiday!

So why all this plural holidays crap!!

Do non-xtians especially atheists want to destroy it with their "Happy Holidays bullshit??

Let's see, Chanukkah...only celebrated by the Jews and not considered a legal holiday.
Then you got Saturnalia, an old Roman celebration of the god Saturn not considered a legal holiday.
Then you got Kwaanzaa...
LMAO!

A fckn made up holiday by the Black Power racist militants in the early 1960's to promote peace and tranquility amongst the blacks.
ROTFLMFAO!!!

We all see how that has turned out, don't we??!!

No, my fellow Americans. The legal celebration is for ONE holiday only, and that is CHRISTMAS!!
So WTF is the big deal when the non-C's get pissed about the CHRIST in CHRISTmas deal??

Christmas is the designated legal holiday!!

If you get paid for that day and not work then you MUST accept CHRISTmas as the recognized holiday.
If that bothers you and you accept payment on that day without working then you are nothing but a hypocrite.
A two-faced thief!!!

To the Xtians:
You keep on figjhting for the right to keep CHRIST in CHRISTMAS!!

To the many non-xtians and atheists who are making a big stink out of it, I say GO FUCK yourselves!!

As I depart I would like to post a video about the true meaning of the recognized legal holiday called CHRISTMAS:

www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151728/merry-f...

Then I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,

"Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a good night"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680061 Dec 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch said <quoted text>
What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
I repeat: What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
That bullshit you posted is a refusal to answer me.
For a christian who has all the answers, you sure as hell never bother to provide one.
<quoted text>
Once again, you refuse to answer. Why am I not surprised?
<quoted text>
There is no insinuation; you have *never* given me an honest answer to any question I've asked you. And I don't expect you to change now.
<quoted text>
That is not an answer. This is not adequate. That does not address the motivation of punishing someone FOR ALL ETERNITY simply because the punished does not believe. What's the point? What purpose does it serve?
Are you attempting to tell me that not believing in your jesusgod is a more heinous crime than genocide?
<quoted text>
You refuse to answer, because you can't. It takes thought, and you have been told by your warlock pastor not to think for yourself.
What is the point of eternal damnation?
What purpose does it serve?
Does my forcing you to think fill you with rage?
you reject me, i reject you - NO MORE PEARLS FOR YOU!

but, i will give you a discount on a brazillian wax:-)
Roxie Darling

Since: Jan 13

#680062 Dec 24, 2013
Oh, dear, 645 thousand comments plus...and I see you all still haven't found the proof you're looking for...have you?

Tomorrow is the big day...I'll check back then..perhaps, perhaps..well..just perhaps.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680063 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
More so than you.
I got style and class coming out of my ass.
At least I don't tell people that they're worthless scum and always will be unless they accept your "jesus." I don't tell children that they're going to burn in hell unless they believe what you tell them to believe.
So, who's the decent one now?
<quoted text>
You are a fucking liar, and I DEFY YOU to show where I called you or any of your fellow cultists worthless. It is YOU who calls us non-christians worthless scum, and that we need your jesus.
Get started!
let's start with your tone on this post for 1!

have you ever had a good brazillian wax? i would do you and steph as 1 wax job providing you were conjoined during the process;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680064 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Words fail to describe how childishly stupid you are.
oh - you don't like it when i respond in-kind, huh?;)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#680065 Dec 24, 2013
El is el wrote:
What?
Holidays!?
Do non-xtians especially atheists want to destroy it with their "Happy Holidays bullshit??
Let's see, Chanukkah...only celebrated by the Jews and not considered a legal holiday.
Then you got Saturnalia, an old Roman celebration of the god Saturn not considered a legal holiday.
Then you got Kwaanzaa...
LMAO!
A fckn made up holiday by the Black Power racist militants in the early 1960's to promote peace and tranquility amongst the blacks.
ROTFLMFAO!!!
No, my fellow Americans. The legal celebration is for ONE holiday only, and that is CHRISTMAS!!
So WTF is the big deal when the non-C's get pissed about the CHRIST in CHRISTmas deal??
If you get paid for that day and not work then you MUST accept CHRISTmas as the recognized holiday.
If that bothers you and you accept payment on that day without working then you are nothing but a hypocrite.
A two-faced thief!!!
To the Xtians:
To the many non-xtians and atheists who are making a big stink out of it, I say GO FUCK yourselves!!
As I depart I would like to post a video about the true meaning of the recognized legal holiday called CHRISTMAS:
Simmer down, grandma...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680066 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Your jesus does not exist. It's a shitty little lie, and you are a shitty little liar. Deal with it.
umm...calling me a "shitty liar" is very akin to calling me worthless, hon:)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#680067 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
some people willfully use their bodies in unnatural ways, like putting things up their toxic waste down spout. like that isn't gonna cause all kinds of problems.....sheesh!
ya

and feeding their mind delusions

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680068 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What you call creation does not prove your god.
It proves Nature.
Deal with it, slimeball.
Oh, and I take back my earlier denial of calling you worthless; I suppose I probably did...since you had it coming.
umm....who are you to decide who "has it coming" and who doesn't, heir frueline?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680069 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that your god exists, mr. mudman?
You *do* believe you are mud, don't you? That you were made in your phony god's image with a pile of mud?
umm...our bodies consist of minerals from the earth, hon - no mystery there...:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680070 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You're obviously slime; that proves something.
funny - you keep calling me worthless names, but all i wanna do is wax your body so you look neat and clean!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680071 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
When you're having gay-christian theist anal sex with nanoanally, would you prefer him to pitch, or catch?
lol! don't be jealous hon - there's room for you in our montage;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680072 Dec 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much everything from anærobic bacteria on.
Look up "stromatolites", you quarter-wit.
<quoted text>
And that christ-like love rears its ugly head again.
This is for you, asshole.
........('
.........\
oh - cool! lot's a work, hon - thanks!:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#680073 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>yes - i wonder what hell will be like for those who didn't want Good/God in their life on earth....
You won't have to wonder forever.

Location hidden

#680074 Dec 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I would suggest that dreams are a kind of shit in the same way that we eat food and we shit, we breath air and we exhale, we also take in impressions and the brains way of elimination is with dreams.

Of course it is a bit more complicated than this but just to scratch the surface I find it a good way at looking at it. In the same way digging through your shit can reveal many things about your health, the study of dreams could perhaps also be beneficial.
Hm. An interesting way to look at it.

Location hidden

#680075 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i'm currently trying to save this one witch who's gonna burn if she don't repent and come follow me.....
Is that what you call stalking?

Location hidden

#680076 Dec 24, 2013
El is el wrote:
What?
Holidays!?

Then you got Kwaanzaa...
LMAO!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

A two-faced thief!!!

To the Xtians:

Happy Holidays socky :)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#680077 Dec 24, 2013
This one's for waaasssuuup.
/´¯/)
,/¯..//
/....//
/´¯/'...'/
/'/.../...
('(...´(..
\.........
''...\....
\.........
\.........
at least you're making an effort and thinking about me, hon:-)

“Don't try to goad me...”

Since: Nov 07

... I'm a goadless heathen.

#680078 Dec 24, 2013
El is el wrote:
What?
Holidays!?
Then you got Kwaanzaa...
LMAO!
ROTFLMFAO!!!
A two-faced thief!!!
To the Xtians:
Learn a little,
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/23/opinion/frum-wa...

There's as must christ in christmas as there is istma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 min Johnny 25
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 685,469
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Buck Crick 24,604
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 25 min Downer 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 9 hr tishab 2
More from around the web