Prove there's a god.
BabySeal

Huntington, WV

#679717 Dec 22, 2013
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his azz.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Punta Arenas, Chile

#679718 Dec 22, 2013
Unfortunately, I had to skip the posts of the last few days.

Will somebody please summarise for me, maybe just the high points?

Muchas gracias!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#679719 Dec 22, 2013
BabySeal wrote:
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his azz.
Even with wings, a frog would still have to land.

A bird's ass is feathered.

A frog's isn't.

Just saying.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#679720 Dec 22, 2013
its a matter of history wrote:
<quoted text> vast majority of the people living on earth though out all of history believed the earth is flat,so I guess that must be a fact,ohh wait I understand what u mean now ! Facts are a MAJORITY belief thing like democracy of something. I"m I understanding God believers point of veiw now?
Thanks for demonstrating that you don't know what a fact is.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#679721 Dec 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If my aunt had any balls she would have been my uncle.
Or Cathrine the Great or Annie Oakley or Joan of Arc even. Some women have proverbial balls in the fact they could nut up to you, or simply not cower in fear in the face of any adversary.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#679722 Dec 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Unfortunately, I had to skip the posts of the last few days.

Will somebody please summarise for me, maybe just the high points?

Muchas gracias!
Kait used assup as a mop, Dave and darksoul had some pillow talk and Hukt made some awesome posts.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#679723 Dec 22, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with wings, a frog would still have to land.
A bird's ass is feathered.
A frog's isn't.
Just saying.
Some frogs can fly, some can fly like a brick.

Location hidden

#679724 Dec 22, 2013
@Catch

Oh and no one has managed to prove the god thing.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#679727 Dec 22, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> wow! sorry luci! why so much hate and spite? not every1 is hypicritical of $#!t! did u put ur faith n man or GOD? which has turned u to what u are? GOD is not really a matter of proof as so much as belief luci, man has got to stand for somethin or he will fall for anythang! ya know, all people really need is what has been forgottn, love, faith and time! now think i'll go put 1 n the air! peace, love and happiness to u and every1!
No man who has ever heard the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, and refused it, will escape the wrath of Almighty God on Judgment Day.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#679728 Dec 22, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> wow! sorry luci! why so much hate and spite? not every1 is hypicritical of $#!t! did u put ur faith n man or GOD? which has turned u to what u are? GOD is not really a matter of proof as so much as belief luci, man has got to stand for somethin or he will fall for anythang! ya know, all people really need is what has been forgottn, love, faith and time! now think i'll go put 1 n the air! peace, love and happiness to u and every1!
a poor excuse to foster paranoia and hate

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#679729 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>No man who has ever heard the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, and refused it, will escape the wrath of Almighty God on Judgment Day.
you are NOT a god

Location hidden

#679730 Dec 22, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>wow! sorry luci! why so much hate and spite? not every1 is hypicritical of $#!t! did u put ur faith n man or GOD? which has turned u to what u are? GOD is not really a matter of proof as so much as belief luci, man has got to stand for somethin or he will fall for anythang! ya know, all people really need is what has been forgottn, love, faith and time! now think i'll go put 1 n the air! peace, love and happiness to u and every1!
Wow. I'm sorry, did you have some proof?

Location hidden

#679731 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>No man who has ever heard the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, and refused it, will escape the wrath of Almighty God on Judgment Day.
If that's the case I'll fare better than you but your maniacal rants are still not proof.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#679732 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You forgot your meds again.

You need one of those daily reminder pill container things.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#679733 Dec 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeeeeeee
posrane stare pipsko

you behave like dead fish thrown from deep mud on the sand and left to die without of water,
old mamab jumba malakijash

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#679734 Dec 22, 2013
darksoul wrote:
I know one thing for sure - when god is finally proven, it will be because someone strung together enough platitudes to warm even the coldest atheist hearts. I think you were close, but it needed a little extra something. Maybe a "no jesus, no peace, know jesus, know peace" would have put it over the top.
Taria

Crewe, UK

#679736 Dec 23, 2013
Jesus is a fictional character & the Bible is made up from entirely mistakes but some of the supernatural things that happen are soo funny when you think about it.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#679737 Dec 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Ask god honestly, you'll see." Makes it seem quite simple.
U can talk to God. I haven't received an answer yet.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#679738 Dec 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are NOT a god
That one is always making his god in his own image. Must be why they're both such drongos.
That's all it proves...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#679739 Dec 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pay that. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Star Wars 17,491
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min hojo 683,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 1 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 2 hr aldenmorgan737 3
Blindfolded, hands tied and forced to their kne... 3 hr Leave None Alive 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 4 hr andet1987 86
More from around the web