Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679135 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't understand much, even when it's written in plain English.
Pmsl. G'day :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679136 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>That's called brainwashing.
I think it's not washed properly in some cases.

Hey Kait.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679137 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>LuciFerr wrote:
Which god?

Why don't you just say buybull jeeziz god?
He won't. I've tried.

“Happy MMXVI!!!”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#679138 Dec 18, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Pmsl. G'day :)
Gday :-)

“Happy MMXVI!!!”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#679139 Dec 18, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't. I've tried.
Never mind. Sometimes I enjoy a filthy mind.

Since: Dec 13

Phoenix, AZ

#679140 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't understand much, even when it's written in plain English.
o I understood very much, now how was I supposed to know he got that from other people calling him that, eh? did I not acknowledge their could be hidden meaning? please enlighten me, what in his plain english did I misunderstand?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679141 Dec 19, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
o I understood very much, now how was I supposed to know he got that from other people calling him that, eh? did I not acknowledge their could be hidden meaning? please enlighten me, what in his plain english did I misunderstand?
lmao, welcome, new comer(?)

vai plantar batata na decida

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679142 Dec 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind. Sometimes I enjoy a filthy mind.
Erm.. ah.. hm.. yeah, ok.
asyke the hyest

Fremont, CA

#679144 Dec 19, 2013
200,000 years ago the Sumarians claim that the Annanaki were the first parents.Auknattin and Nifrotiti. The frst hybred was Adamo.This was possibles as the human female was artifilly inseminated.There is an accual dig site and there is genetic proof that our D.N.A. was radically altered. As far as a god goes we do not have one.

Phoenix, AZ

#679146 Dec 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, welcome, new comer(?)
vai plantar batata na decida
Vai te foder, queima-rosca

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679147 Dec 19, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>Vai te foder, queima-rosca
Lovely. A christian?

Phoenix, AZ

#679148 Dec 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely. A christian?
Lol hell no, I'm not christian, my first post read that i think the christian god is an evil egomaniacal pos that I would flip off as I showed him my cheeks....you know which cheeks.......something along those lines lol..... my comment to you was just observation and speculation

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679149 Dec 19, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>Lol hell no, I'm not christian, my first post read that i think the christian god is an evil egomaniacal pos that I would flip off as I showed him my cheeks....you know which cheeks.......something along those lines lol..... my comment to you was just observation and speculation
Was the idiota that as well?

Phoenix, AZ

#679150 Dec 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the idiota that as well?
Well that wasn't part of my initial comment to you, but yes that was observation,(or speculation, I don't really know you) as you were snappy and somewhat rude with me although my comment was just a simple question

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679151 Dec 19, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>Well that wasn't part of my initial comment to you, but yes that was observation,(or speculation, I don't really know you) as you were snappy and somewhat rude with me although my comment was just a simple question
I certainly didn't feel snappy or rude at the time, simply answered you and asked questions of my own.

Of course, not knowing me, you wouldn't know either way.

Never mind, been called worse.

Phoenix, AZ

#679152 Dec 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly didn't feel snappy or rude at the time, simply answered you and asked questions of my own.
Of course, not knowing me, you wouldn't know either way.
Never mind, been called worse.
Well then, classic misunderstanding. Do you mind me asking where you live? ya know general area, don't need an address, just curious as to what time zone you are in, awesome thing this internet, bringing all people in the world together for better or worse...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#679153 Dec 19, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, classic misunderstanding. Do you mind me asking where you live? ya know general area, don't need an address, just curious as to what time zone you are in, awesome thing this internet, bringing all people in the world together for better or worse...
I live in Australia. Eastern standard time.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#679154 Dec 19, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> then what makes ur "hobby" of crawln around n caves more important than my hobby of watchn tv show's! ur opinion is what it is just like mine, i don't really give a flyn f-k!! what ur qualification's are lady! i made that assumption on what i believe! no, knowledge is power and a good thang but ur knowledge of knowing or not is no better than mine, just because "u" say so doesn't mean i have to believe it, u come at me with science this and i dig n caves that! so the f-k what?? i've had people die n my arm's and i've seen and experienced thang's that smash ur belief's to a pile $#!t!!! now that's my opinion and what i believe! i get both part's of the story and i think there is just as much proof for as there is for not, 1 has to decide for themselves on this journey of life. now, while ur hiding n ur rabbit hole on a dark and rainy day just make sure u've left ur way out unblocked! crawdad tailn is alot harder than just diving n! good luck on ur journey!
Real life experience, factual and provable understanding, direct help and information from experts who actually spend their time and get paid for investigating the evidence make my hobby more valid than some 38 minute long cable TV documentary

Then why the flying fook did you ask the flying fook question about my “bits of paper” if you claim you don’t give a flyn f-k? Why the flying fook did you attempt to dis those bits of paper when you have no flying fook clue what the flying fook they are. Sounds kind of like a manifestation of your deliberate ignorance to me. Oh yes and we can all flying fook pretend to swear.

What you believe and what is fact are obviously two completely different things which seems to show up in just about everything you write. Example 1, you have tried to shift the blame for your ignorance about “bits of paper” onto me,(bad move #1) the fact is that it is written in black and white what actually happened so be a man and grow a set for fooks sake. Example 2, you believe Cro-Magnon man may have worshipped aliens because you were told so in a TV documentary. The fact that there is absolutely no evidence for this media sensationalism and completely valid and demonstrable explanation why not seems to be besides the point to you. You were told on TV and you are of the opinion that TV must be correct so “doh, I dun weerly no dat and I dun weerly unnerstan dat eever so it mus be dows magic aliens wot I seen on TV wot done it, doh, yeah, dat sounds riight, yeah, yo biitch, pas me anuver can ov Natty lighty”

So that’s what you believe, fair enough, there is no accounting for you a person feeds their ignorance.

Correct, this is true you can remains as ignorant as you want and you should also know that I have no tolerance for such deliberate ignorance. However do not be surprised that when vomiting your ignorance you find that now and again someone says,“hey that’s a bit dufus isn’t it?”

I really am not surprised people die in your arms, can happen a lot, there are lots of people and they all die eventually. You have seen NOTHING that smashes my belief, why? Because my beliefs are based on FACT and can be proven, It kind of hard for a hillbilly of little intelligence to disprove fact, no matter what you have seen on TV

Wrong, you accept the one part of the story that you want to accept, facts have fook all place in your ignorance of those stores, only sensationalism and hype seems to make ant impression on you.

There you go again, more deliberate ignorance, or is it just hillbilly spite (same thing really). RFYI, A rabbit hole is not a cave large enough for a persons to stand in and live in and paint in. And WTF has the weather got to do with the interior of a cave that has not seen water for more than 50,000 years (otherwise the paintings would be destroyed), or is that just more deliberate ignorance and total lack of understanding?

Io Saturnalia

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#679156 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR always gets caught in his lies. He is not only a pathological liar but he can't remember his own lies from one hour to the next.
"Aliar needs a good memory." - Brendan Behan.
king

Kiev, Ukraine

#679157 Dec 19, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min River Tam 615,750
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 15 min rakesh 343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min River Tam 180,129
I'm horny 20 min Hornygirlly 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Mr Wiggley 14,827
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Neville Thompson 278,559
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 42,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 627,950
More from around the web