I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#679111 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - meltdown time!
are you for real or is this a gag?:)
How is this a "meltdown?"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And that frightens you, doesn't it? That's why you clutch your shitty little Book of Lies to your chest like a security blanket.
<quoted text>
There's nothing to be saved from, you terrified little hypocrite.
<quoted text>
You are terrified of being sent to "hell" for doubting your phony savior. Your entire religion is based on fear of eternal punishment.
<quoted text>
It never happened. You bought the lie, and you're pissed off because you can't sell it.
<quoted text>
Poor little christian, trying to scare people into his religion and failing miserably.
You don't know jack shit about history.
Jesus never lived. Even your own buybull doesn't describe him. You are the liar, and you know it.
Why do you steal from your boss? Why do you cheat on your wife? Why do you lie? <end quote>

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

#679112 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You are hateful and self-righteous, and you want to become a cult leader and a rapist. You are no different from Ariel Castro.
You're just plain evil.
You should be in jail.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i WAS just in jail yesterday and lead dozens of inmates to Christ!;)
What a coincidence, you just happened to "be in jail" when I said you need to be in one.

Assuming you really were there, spewing your lunatic bullshit to your captive audience, it is a certainty that they will tell you anything you want to hear, as long as they think it will shorten their sentence.

But I don't believe you were there at all. I mean, knowing your history of lying and all.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679113 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch said <quoted text>
What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT!!!! SHE WANTS ME TO **THINK,** AND I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!!!"
I repeat: What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
That bullshit you posted is a refusal to answer me.
As I've stated before, christian, I was born right the *first* time. I deny you and your cult.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure iz one angry spaz of a witch for someone who was "born right the first time"....:-)
For a christian who has all the answers, you sure as hell never bother to provide one.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679114 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And it always makes me think of you.
<quoted text>
No you weren't. You never stop trying to hurt me; your problem is, you can't hurt me.
Now, why should I forgive you for being deliberately hateful? I know you believe your mythical jeebus does, but hey--I'm not your jeebuss.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlyn - do you REALLY think that i'm trying to hurt you?
I know you want to, but you can't.

When you were originally recruited into that cult of yours, you were told that you were worthless without your jesus. You believed it. And now you try to do the same thing to me, and it doesn't work---and that pisses you off.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't make me come on PM and try to send you another letter where i sincerly try to appeal to your conscience only to have you reject it again...:-(
wtf?

You cannot PM me, because you're blocked. I do that to *all* the undesireables.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679115 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't want people to think, you want them to believe--to believe *you.*
You really are slime.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you played the "you're trying to hurt me card", kait! as a gentleman, i don't know what i'm supposed to do with that; how the hell am i supposed to fight back and defend myself now?
When confronted with the truth, it sure sucks to be you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679116 Dec 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Kaitlyn's so much into feminism but is more about destroying any semblance of decency that exists in American society. What agenda do you think it serves for the wiccan creeps to infiltrate Planned Parenthood? Think about it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i expect wiccans to rebel against any thing that's virtuous and good,
Like you stealing from your boss, cheating on your wife, lying to people here, and hitting on women and asking about their pubic hair. Yeah, that's "virtuous and good," all right. So's your good buddy nanoanally, who does nothing but spew hatred into the face of anyone who dares to question or disagree with him.

If you want to learn something about wiccans, you ought to meet some. Or maybe visit some websites. But I doubt you will; after all, you don't believe in learning.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but kait is a bit odd in that she/he is rather politically conservative.
A lot of Pagans are politically conservative. Many are liberal. Pagans are just people. I don't expect you to understand that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so maybe there's a shred of hope for her/him...
Too bad there's no hope for *you.* You are such a waste of potential.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#679117 Dec 18, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm you are atheist, and satanic??? does that make sense? satan is the offspring of god, and if you dont believe in god, then....... or is your name a joke? or do I not understand correctly?
A couple of religinut christians called me that, so of course it doesn't make sense, thanks for pointing it out.

My name is my name, why? Is your name not your name? If my name happens to cause delusionals to rant does that mean I share their delusions?

I don't think so.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679118 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words y'all are feminazis making things up as you go along and nobody really knows what to believe except to dislike the true revelation of GOD....
<quoted text>
*YOU* are in no position to speak of decency.
Thanks for showing us all how you know nothing of what wiccans are into and what they aren't.
We've all seen what happened when you christian liars infiltrated Planned Parenthood; nothing but lies. And here's a little extra something for you to ponder; it's called "Planned Parenthood" because that's what they believe in. I know you'll deny this, but abortions aren't the only service they provide.
Most of the Wiccans I know are pro-choice, and they choose life---as I do---since we see abortion as a waste of potential. But you are too stupid, hateful and bigoted to understand that. Your hate is the only thing that keeps you warm at night.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....what ever happened to choosing not to be pregnant by not having sex and/or unprotected sex?
Says the christian who's hoping to meet someone on-line so he can cheat on is wife in real life.

Why don't you ask nanoanally about his pubic hair?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679119 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer to evil pigs like you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<snort>
Doing coke again?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679120 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there IS proof regarding the Creation and corresponding Creator.
checkmate, mate!;)
You say there is, yet you refuse to show it.

Checkmate YOU, dummy.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679121 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That all depends on how you define decency.
Nanoanally doesn't know what decency is. He wants the world to be filled with unwanted children so christians like him can prey on them.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679122 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nope- gonna keep on witnessing and the enemies of the Gospel are just gonna hafta live with it;)
The only thing you're "witnessing" to is your own stupidity.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679123 Dec 18, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh Gosh, are you finally going to give everyone your proofs? I've waited soooo looong.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the first thing ya hafta do in order to see some evidence is to pull your head from your ass (or in many cases, from your same sex partners ass;)
Sounds like a christian to me.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679124 Dec 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest - you would answer questions directly and truthfully, and not by which others will judge you.
With you admitting that "all scripture" is "God-breathed" and then say you don't reject non-canonical as "God's Word" - is not being honest.
In fact - that appears to be double-talk and contradicting.
But that is your mentality toward this forum - always redirecting and never solidifying anything. Always leaving a little wiggle room for you to runaway.
Yeah - honesty - sure. It can be whatever you claim.
Self.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible is inspired by God.
I don't believe non-canonical works are inspired by God, such as the Gnostic GoThomas.
I can't be any clearer than that.
Only those that were included by the Council of Nicaea were "inspired by god," right?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679125 Dec 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What small dark place?
Prove it exists.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it' very easy to prove that there are layers within the earth AND that there's a lake of fire; just ask any geologist and look at an erupting valcano!
That is no more proof of hell than it is of tartarus or hades.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679126 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Because I choose to believe that.
<quoted text>
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Belief is a requirement, duder.
That's called brainwashing.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679127 Dec 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not failing to recognize that you have no proof of your god.
I'll prove that I'm not failing to recognize that.
Prove there's a god.
You can't.
You have no proof.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that there's a carl sagan!
I've got a couple of his books. His name is written right there as author. They have a picture of him on the back of the dust jacket.

That's more than you have for your jesus. Even your own buybull doesn't describe him.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679128 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just like a good catholic boy - siding against the true Body Christ to gain power in the world!
Your buybull is based on the catholic buybull, y'dummazz.

Since: Dec 13

Mesa, AZ

#679129 Dec 18, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of religinut christians called me that, so of course it doesn't make sense, thanks for pointing it out.
My name is my name, why? Is your name not your name? If my name happens to cause delusionals to rant does that mean I share their delusions?
I don't think so.
Did u read all of what I said, I asked if it was joke or if I am not understanding correctly idiota

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679130 Dec 18, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Which god?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
Why don't you just say buybull jeeziz god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web