Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#679098 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You christians always brag about how your god can do anything.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Point one out, so I can debate him.
You.

Have fun debating yourself.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679099 Dec 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
He's my 13 year old Chihuahua. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure last year and when I took him in the doctor said it was his last hours. The vet suggested I put him down since he was suffering. I held him in my arms and I cried. It's never easy to lose someone you consider not just a pet but a member of your family. He was coughing and going into seizures but in between he was so alert and damn spunky, I just couldn't do it.
I took him home and that was over a year ago.
The other night, I think my other pooch knew something was up when I left cause he was howling when I left to take my little one to the vet and he (the pit) never howls.
His buddy Wishbone (a red nose pit) was so glad to see him when I came back that he was howling again! He's also 13 years old and getting up there as well. They're both my lapdogs!!!!
Dogs are great, I love them. They are proof enough for me that the soul truly does exist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679100 Dec 18, 2013
So you don't believe your buybull is the word of your god?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
We weren't talking about the men who wrote the Bible.
We were talking about the men that translated it over and over and over again.
They are the fallible ones.
Please try to pay attention.
<quoted text>
You really have a problem understanding what people are saying.
I have trouble understanding what *you're* saying, because you wander all over the map.

You now say the buybull *is* the word of god, but it was written by fallible men. Why did your "god" choose fallible men to write "his" word?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679101 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I join your club and pray to the full moon and all that jazz, can I be as mean as you?
If I get on my knees and pray to your imaginary jesus and beg his forgiveness and get saved and all that jazz, can I be as mean and hateful and hypocritical as you moral supremists such as yourself, nanoanally and waaasssuuup?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679102 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I join your club and pray to the full moon and all that jazz, can I be as mean as you?
Translation: "You have to swallow nanoanally's hateful shit, because he's a christian and you aren't."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679103 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is as stupid does.
You sure are.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679104 Dec 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
According to historical records kept - no "God" only has been here since around 2000 BCE - and possibly not even that old.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referring to the records that humans have kept.
Please supply the records of God without citing human records.
You are the one who says your god is real, so that would be *your* job to supply such records.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679105 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
Bitch.
I'm sure your jesus is proud of you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679107 Dec 18, 2013
You just called John a liar.
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,'It is finished:' and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.(John 19:30)
You also just called Luke a liar:
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
John and Luke both called Matthew a liar.
They all called each other liars. You can't argue this with me, because it's in the buybull.*Your* buybull.
Have fun with that.(Here comes his tired old "out of context" excuse, or his favorite "even the devil can quote scriptures" cop out.)
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid? "Last words" means "last words.*
All three call each other liars.
But then, jesus never existed in the first place.*That's* why they all got it wrong.
<quoted text>
You do not have any idea of what "last words" means, do you? As in, the last thing he supposedly ever said. DUH! your owndamnself.
Moron.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - unlike YOU, i do know what last words mean.
You obviously do not.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679108 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch said <quoted text>
Stop lying to people, it isn't polite.
Why do you steal from your boss when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not steal?
Why do you lie to everyone here when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not lie?
<quoted text>
Why do you disobey this god of yours that you tell the rest of us we have to obey?
Is it because you don't even believe in it yourself?
<quoted
<quoted text>
No you're not; you're preaching lies.
<quoted text>

You mean, your *refusal* to obey them.
You are *such* a fucking hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how can i be a hypocrite when i agree that every accusation against me has been crucified with Christ?
That didn't make a bit of sense.

Now, answer me. Why do you steal from your boss when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not steal?

Why do you lie to everyone here when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not lie?

Why do you disobey this god of yours that you tell the rest of us we have to obey?
Is it because you don't even believe in it yourself?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679109 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "Jesus gave me ten commandments to obey, but I don't want to so I don't have to, and he forgives me for not obeying them." Is *that* how you see it?
Che cazzo??
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you and me living happily ever after in eternity, because of what Jesus did for us, NOT because of what we can or can't do for Him:-)
Answer the question.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679110 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not a nerd so i can't go back and "show" you posts,
That's because they don't exist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679111 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - meltdown time!
are you for real or is this a gag?:)
How is this a "meltdown?"

And that frightens you, doesn't it? That's why you clutch your shitty little Book of Lies to your chest like a security blanket.
<quoted text>
There's nothing to be saved from, you terrified little hypocrite.
<quoted text>
You are terrified of being sent to "hell" for doubting your phony savior. Your entire religion is based on fear of eternal punishment.
<quoted text>
It never happened. You bought the lie, and you're pissed off because you can't sell it.
<quoted text>
Poor little christian, trying to scare people into his religion and failing miserably.
You don't know jack shit about history.
Jesus never lived. Even your own buybull doesn't describe him. You are the liar, and you know it.
Why do you steal from your boss? Why do you cheat on your wife? Why do you lie? <end quote>

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679112 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You are hateful and self-righteous, and you want to become a cult leader and a rapist. You are no different from Ariel Castro.
You're just plain evil.
You should be in jail.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i WAS just in jail yesterday and lead dozens of inmates to Christ!;)
What a coincidence, you just happened to "be in jail" when I said you need to be in one.

Assuming you really were there, spewing your lunatic bullshit to your captive audience, it is a certainty that they will tell you anything you want to hear, as long as they think it will shorten their sentence.

But I don't believe you were there at all. I mean, knowing your history of lying and all.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679113 Dec 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch said <quoted text>
What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT!!!! SHE WANTS ME TO **THINK,** AND I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!!!"
I repeat: What does your "god" have to gain by punishing non-believers for all eternity? What purpose does it serve?
That bullshit you posted is a refusal to answer me.
As I've stated before, christian, I was born right the *first* time. I deny you and your cult.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure iz one angry spaz of a witch for someone who was "born right the first time"....:-)
For a christian who has all the answers, you sure as hell never bother to provide one.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679114 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And it always makes me think of you.
<quoted text>
No you weren't. You never stop trying to hurt me; your problem is, you can't hurt me.
Now, why should I forgive you for being deliberately hateful? I know you believe your mythical jeebus does, but hey--I'm not your jeebuss.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlyn - do you REALLY think that i'm trying to hurt you?
I know you want to, but you can't.

When you were originally recruited into that cult of yours, you were told that you were worthless without your jesus. You believed it. And now you try to do the same thing to me, and it doesn't work---and that pisses you off.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't make me come on PM and try to send you another letter where i sincerly try to appeal to your conscience only to have you reject it again...:-(
wtf?

You cannot PM me, because you're blocked. I do that to *all* the undesireables.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679115 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't want people to think, you want them to believe--to believe *you.*
You really are slime.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you played the "you're trying to hurt me card", kait! as a gentleman, i don't know what i'm supposed to do with that; how the hell am i supposed to fight back and defend myself now?
When confronted with the truth, it sure sucks to be you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679116 Dec 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Kaitlyn's so much into feminism but is more about destroying any semblance of decency that exists in American society. What agenda do you think it serves for the wiccan creeps to infiltrate Planned Parenthood? Think about it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i expect wiccans to rebel against any thing that's virtuous and good,
Like you stealing from your boss, cheating on your wife, lying to people here, and hitting on women and asking about their pubic hair. Yeah, that's "virtuous and good," all right. So's your good buddy nanoanally, who does nothing but spew hatred into the face of anyone who dares to question or disagree with him.

If you want to learn something about wiccans, you ought to meet some. Or maybe visit some websites. But I doubt you will; after all, you don't believe in learning.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but kait is a bit odd in that she/he is rather politically conservative.
A lot of Pagans are politically conservative. Many are liberal. Pagans are just people. I don't expect you to understand that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so maybe there's a shred of hope for her/him...
Too bad there's no hope for *you.* You are such a waste of potential.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#679117 Dec 18, 2013
treezeeez wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm you are atheist, and satanic??? does that make sense? satan is the offspring of god, and if you dont believe in god, then....... or is your name a joke? or do I not understand correctly?
A couple of religinut christians called me that, so of course it doesn't make sense, thanks for pointing it out.

My name is my name, why? Is your name not your name? If my name happens to cause delusionals to rant does that mean I share their delusions?

I don't think so.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#679118 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words y'all are feminazis making things up as you go along and nobody really knows what to believe except to dislike the true revelation of GOD....
<quoted text>
*YOU* are in no position to speak of decency.
Thanks for showing us all how you know nothing of what wiccans are into and what they aren't.
We've all seen what happened when you christian liars infiltrated Planned Parenthood; nothing but lies. And here's a little extra something for you to ponder; it's called "Planned Parenthood" because that's what they believe in. I know you'll deny this, but abortions aren't the only service they provide.
Most of the Wiccans I know are pro-choice, and they choose life---as I do---since we see abortion as a waste of potential. But you are too stupid, hateful and bigoted to understand that. Your hate is the only thing that keeps you warm at night.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....what ever happened to choosing not to be pregnant by not having sex and/or unprotected sex?
Says the christian who's hoping to meet someone on-line so he can cheat on is wife in real life.

Why don't you ask nanoanally about his pubic hair?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Joe Fortuna 71,519
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Peter Ross 447,397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 50 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96