Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#678444 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not dumb down, but humble yourself, mac, humble yourself. this becomes increasingly harder as one's self-proclaimed 'inteligence' and egocentricism becomes increasingly larger;)
Why in the world would I want to "humble" myself?

What would pretending I'm less than I am accomplish?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#678445 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no more a Christian than I am.
1.5 billion people claiming to be Christians. Very few believe in Jesus.

"Many are called but few are chosen." - Jesus

The Borderland of Sol

#678446 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
have it your way...but NO SALVATION FOR YOU then!
"Salvation" by what, and from what?

Oh, that's right - by your deity, from your deity.

See how silly that looks?

The Borderland of Sol

#678448 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good - cuz even a child who trusts God is much smarter than an 'educated' idiot who doesn't;)
Actually not.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678450 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Which atheists (Topix or otherwise) have ever claimed to have existence "all figured out"?
I know I have not.
And you keep confusing innocence in children with wilful ignorance in adults.
IMHO it meant children are teachable. Most Christians aren't, they are brainwashed. They don;t know the difference between indoctrination and education. They have n freewill at all.

"Sold their birthright for a mess of pottage."

The Borderland of Sol

#678451 Dec 12, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>i've seen alotta pic's of painting's from back then, i watch them doc. channel's and i am no crtic, and u don't have to be a scholar of that period to see that some of them drawing's "are outta this world"! most of them drawing's r from around the same time frame but from around the globe, so it seem's pretty obvious they was seeing somethin, they drew what they was seeing and u can tell of the different thang's they saw!!
It's rather difficult to take your argument seriously when you can't handle the simple apostrophe.

The Borderland of Sol

#678452 Dec 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO it meant children are teachable. Most Christians aren't, they are brainwashed. They don;t know the difference between indoctrination and education. They have n freewill at all.
"Sold their birthright for a mess of pottage."
And there you have it.
Although "a pot of Message" would fit, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#678453 Dec 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
1.5 billion people claiming to be Christians. Very few believe in Jesus.
"Many are called but few are chosen." - Jesus
Thanks for proving you don't know how many Christians are in the world and you don't understand that parable from Matthew.

Westcliffe, CO

#678454 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Which atheists (Topix or otherwise) have ever claimed to have existence "all figured out"?
I know I have not.
And you keep confusing innocence in children with wilful ignorance in adults.
Most of them.

The strictly material existence crowd. The abiogenesis crowd.

You are the confused one, and making incorrect comparisons. Children are innocent until they become aware and experienced in things. Just like you may be after this material existence ends and a new dimension you have to learn opens up. Expectation of such a dimension is innocence.

You get worldly wise based upon what you see here and expect death, and you build a shell around you that never sees the light.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678455 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather difficult to take your argument seriously when you can't handle the simple apostrophe.
I constantly hit ; instead of '

I hot tired of correcting my self and my spellchecker is useless for it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678456 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving you don't know how many Christians are in the world and you don't understand that parable from Matthew.
Says the "Chrisitan" who said he loves Satan on PTAG, constantly lies, barely made it through grade school and pretends to KNOW God when he isn't pretending to BE God.

Like I said, you Christians don't believe in Jesus, yo believe in a 1700 year old pagan Roman religion created by Roman Emperors.

"Jesus wept."
Sam

London, KY

#678458 Dec 12, 2013
We'll I can prove there's a God!!!. Let me tell you a very true story to convince you. When I was a Teenager, I would kinda get mad and blame God for something that went wrong, then I would shout at God to perform oral sex on me, so to speak. Now I know about the Third Commendment, about where it says that God will not hold a man guiltless that takes His stupid name in vain!. When I got 20 years of age, I grew out of that habit, then 2 years later, on a rainy, Spring day, I asked God for a wife, just a simple one, I did not ask God for riches or fame, just a simple wife in whom I would have been so dearly satisfied!!!. About 5 months later, God gave me a rotten wh**e. He gave me a real bad woman!!!. So let this be a hard lesson to you all folks GOD WILL LITERALLY RAPE YOU IF YOU TAKE HIS DIRTY, ROTTEN NAME IN VAIN!!!...!!!. Like He did me. God will stick it to you someway!!!. I can forgive someone that tells me to perform oral sex on them, like this one boy in High school, Jessie was His name, now I forgave Him. I forgave Him and that Scumbag in Heaven knows that!!!. But God caint forgive. I can forgive but God caint, that makes me better and stronger then God!!!. Anyway, God gives wife's to people that kills and abuses them, God gives wife's to people that makes them perform deviant sexual acts on them, He won't give a wife to a person that will take care of them. Anyway, I didn't let that lame Spirited God get a way with raping me and putting me through the mill, no sir!. I PUT IT TO HIM NOW!!!...!!!.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#678459 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would I want to "humble" myself?
What would pretending I'm less than I am accomplish?
you right! might as well take your inflated & gaytheistic ego to the grave and then to hell cuz i sho-nuff don't want IT in this world, let alone in my eternal;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678460 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you right! might as well take your inflated & gaytheistic ego to the grave and then to hell cuz i sho-nuff don't want IT in this world, let alone in my eternal;)
RR already said he loves Satan.

Would you please get honest too ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678461 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Salvation" by what, and from what?
Oh, that's right - by your deity, from your deity.
See how silly that looks?
even if it were as you say, don't you think it still would be dumb not to want to be saved from wrath of said deity???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678462 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually not.
umm....actually YES! you can take the trivia and the antichrist philosophies which come with an 'education' from our universities and shove it where the sun don't shine. then, ask a chid from a good sunday school class what they learned that day and they'll look you square in the eye with their pure and crystal clear eyes and say "JESUS", which makes all the sense in the world to someone destined for Heaven!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678463 Dec 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
hows about YOU getting honest, please?

previously you lead us to believe that you were some scholar of divinity and then recently you said that you've learned most of your theology here on these religious blogs. LOL - you're so bazaar that we couldn't make this shit up if we tried!;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#678464 Dec 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony meter store just nuked itself.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678465 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
even if it were as you say, don't you think it still would be dumb not to want to be saved from wrath of said deity???
Why aren't you afraid of being saved from Sauron, too ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#678466 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony meter store just nuked itself.
Then stop pointing it at yourself, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 35 min Johnny 72
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Ajay 559
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 1 hr USaWorldWarmongerer 435
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 1 hr Johnny 151
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWorldWarmongerer 177,848
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 41,130
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,613
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 7,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RoSesz 603,170
More from around the web