Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678654 Dec 14, 2013
Brutus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, "she's." a Guy. His mannerisms, idioms all point to a male with gender issues I wouldn't be surprised if his adam's apple were bigger than the hands it uses to type
...in your dreams, dude.

You need to keep it there instead of plastering your fantasy mitch on the internet.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678655 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> my father and brother was n the army, i salute them and the young men/women who fight to keep our freedom alive, even tho that includes alot of people and thang's that i don't agree with but every1 has a right to express themselves as they see fit! now why think it's coo or whatever to call any1 pole smoker is beyond me but it's ur right, no matter how wrong i think it is, you f'n strumpet!!
"Wah!
She called me a name so I'm gonna call her worse!"

Rolling my motha f'n eyes.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678656 Dec 14, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> ewww its that filthy jizznasty witch, you truly are a horrifying shovelface.
Aw, too bad for you "Jesus loves her".
To your delight, she'd be burned at a stake.
Religionists can be some sick, twisted people!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#678657 Dec 14, 2013
Brutus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, "she's." a Guy. His mannerisms, idioms all point to a male with gender issues I wouldn't be surprised if his adam's apple were bigger than the hands it uses to type
Hey, check it out; Riverside Redneck is gray-boxing now!

I see you're still burning over that flag salute thing.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#678658 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
i am here cryn like a baby right now cause of my 28 yr old brother that died when i was n prison, nov.12th 2013, i COULDN'T GO SEE HIM!!!!, now i'm cryn like a baby and don''tknow why but i really do any
t got enuff f'n sense to realize it!!!! it's a f'n knock a person want hear to many times, i cry at the times, i could've been out throwing out football, instead of shootn up a pill n front of him, I'M CRYN LIKE A BABY, i miss him, and there is somethin deeper n me than, making me feel this way, i wish every1, the happiest thet deserve!! MERRY XMAS TO EVERY1, whatever the meaning to them is!!! I LOVE U BRO AND I MISS U TREMA
ENDLOUSILY!!! you u was not only my bro, u was my friend!! R.I.P...!!!
You cry like a baby, and you smell like a POE.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678659 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
i am here cryn like a baby right now cause of my 28 yr old brother that died when i was n prison, nov.12th 2013, i COULDN'T GO SEE HIM!!!!, now i'm cryn like a baby and don''tknow why but i really do any
t got enuff f'n sense to realize it!!!! it's a f'n knock a person want hear to many times, i cry at the times, i could've been out throwing out football, instead of shootn up a pill n front of him, I'M CRYN LIKE A BABY, i miss him, and there is somethin deeper n me than, making me feel this way, i wish every1, the happiest thet deserve!! MERRY XMAS TO EVERY1, whatever the meaning to them is!!! I LOVE U BRO AND I MISS U TREMA
SMMFH.
You'd think with that kind of tragedy in your life you'd know how to act and treat other humans with more compassion instead of resorting to hypocrisy and name-calling.

Either you're lying - which would make you a low-down snake in toxic muck - or you're sadly misguided. It's wrong to come off as religious and then expouse behavior that is against your tenets. Religionists do this faaaar too much!

Wherever your brother is, I'm sure he'd be disappointed if he could read your posts.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#678660 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> my father and brother was n the army, i salute them and the young men/women who fight to keep our freedom alive, even tho that includes alot of people and thang's that i don't agree with but every1 has a right to express themselves as they see fit! now why think it's coo or whatever to call any1 pole smoker is beyond me but it's ur right, no matter how wrong i think it is, you f'n strumpet!!
My dad and his two brothers are retired Marines.

You're a semi-literate pussey; you must take after your dad.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#678661 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
Very touching. But is it real? You're e supposedly in prison, yet strangely enough not two weeks after your brother passes, you have a Topix account. Are my tax dollars paying for your Internet access in prison?

I smell POE
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678662 Dec 14, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> i personnally would slap the $#!t outta all u gay pride, mix marriage, atheist mf'ers!! that's why america has/is going to #&ll!! all u polictically correct mf'ers kissing so much a$$ that ur breath smell's like $#!t!!! come to my part of the country and talk ur $#!t and i assure u, WE WILL PUT THE FEAR OF GOD N YOU!! fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom!!
Your "lord" is nothing but a phony idol of what you want "god" to be: one that hates the same things YOU hate and wants people to be SCARED of him.

Why should we FEAR your "lord"? IS he the evil destroyer?

Well, that makes him EXACTLY AS EVIL AS "SATAN"!

HA! YOUR GOD is a KILLER!

YOUR GOD WANTS TO KILL GAYS AND MINORITIES and NON-CHRISTIANS! Your god is nothing but a hateful, vengeful MURDERER THAT KILLED HIS OWN SON! AND NOW WANTS TO KILL ALL OF MANKIND!

And just who the f*ck do you think you are, threatening ANYBODY? You hypocritical son of a BITCH! Shut the f*ck up you aren't going to do anything to anybody!

GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE AND BOIL, BASTARD.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678663 Dec 14, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Very touching. But is it real? You're e supposedly in prison, yet strangely enough not two weeks after your brother passes, you have a Topix account. Are my tax dollars paying for your Internet access in prison?
I smell POE
(snicker snicker LMFAO) I couldn't help laughing at this one.

HMMMMM...What's goin on here...If it's true, it's not only your tax dollars. Who knows, it could be keeping a dangerous felon off the streets. Think of the benefits.

They always "find god" in prison.

Despite our disagreements, happy holidays to you Al!:)
As one of the few genuinely respectful "believers" here, you're a good judge at spotting fakes, and I think you've got one!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#678664 Dec 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hold on, there, let's leave mommas and daddies out of this.

It's not like he needs any further help displaying more hypocritical behavior.

Besides, being illiterate is darksoul's problem, not his dad's.

#678665 Dec 14, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>(snicker snicker LMFAO) I couldn't help laughing at this one.
HMMMMM...What's goin on here...If it's true, it's not only your tax dollars. Who knows, it could be keeping a dangerous felon off the streets. Think of the benefits.
They always "find god" in prison.
Despite our disagreements, happy holidays to you Al!:)
As one of the few genuinely respectful "believers" here, you're a good judge at spotting fakes, and I think you've got one!
Thank you Sharkey! And the same to you my friend!:)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#678666 Dec 14, 2013
Brutus (from Riverside) wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>...in your dreams, dude.
You need to keep it there instead of plastering your fantasy mitch on the internet.
You know how these knuckle-walking, mouth-breathing fundies are; they can't refute what I say, so instead they grunt to each other, "Hey--she's a dude, dude!"

It reveals much about their closeted homosexual fantasies.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#678667 Dec 14, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Now hold on, there, let's leave mommas and daddies out of this.
It's not like he needs any further help displaying more hypocritical behavior.
Besides, being illiterate is darksoul's problem, not his dad's.
I know.

It's just that I've taken so many cheap shots from these overstretched sphincters, I tend to return fire in like manner.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#678668 Dec 14, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sharkey! And the same to you my friend!:)
Yo!

#678669 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yo!
Yo back atcha!!!!!!:)

#678670 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yo!
Pay no attention to that troll Kait. It's not worth your time.

Hey! I had to take my doggie to the Emergency Vet the other night. Congestive heart failure. My doggie is a tough one. I thought of you as I saw the vet staff there that night.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#678671 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Too bad they got stuck with a table topper punk like you for family.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#678673 Dec 15, 2013
darksoul wrote:
My condolences, darksoul.
barbigurly

Pittsburgh, PA

#678680 Dec 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Wheres the Beef?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 92,407
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min MUQ2 285,972
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min lisw 183,613
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 667,635
I adore phoning Samaritans getting female and w... 5 hr 22 and hard 10 in... 1
More from around the web