Anyone?

Anyone?

Carry on...

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#678520 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>and u assume somethin wasn't because of ur intelligence and education, just because u think ur smarter than someone, doesn't nessisarily make it so! it's not what i want to believe, it's what i see when i open my eyes and mind to look. yun's are the closed eyed and minded one's! but hell, ur probably right! they came straight outta them caves u study and started buildn some of the greatest structures ever! yeah ok!!
Just because I have researched something for personal edification and been involved in the research of experts in the field does actually mean that I have more knowledge in the subject than the average sensationalist documentary film crew can put on prime time TV show that has been filmed with audience sensibilities in mind.

It is not up to what your mind sees but what is evident from the evidence.

As I have said, some things are unexplainable (with current knowledge). This does not mean goddidit with jew magic or aliens came and changed us to humans, what is does mean is that some things cannot be explained with current knowledge.

FYI, those greatest structures were built (for the most part) some time after those paintings by several thousand years. So no they did not daub on cave walls then run out and build Stonehenge.

However such ignorance is expected, tell me are you some sort of funnymentalist would you? It seems you have the same propensity to ignore time.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#678521 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>i also see that skull on kkk sites! no evidence!! what n the hell u think some of that $#!T is?? the indian's used to trip also to get n touch with the spirit world, they didn't go hide n caves to draw pic's!! u think u have more answer's because of that piece of paper u got! religion is not science, now spirituality, thats science, altho, scientogoly is a religion based on alien's or somethin like that but it's 2 different thang's! they see no point in investigating GOD!! what n the hell u think them desert digger's r doing? they tryn their damnest to disprove the BIBLE or whatever and they haven't done it yet! i think science is a good thang but not all thang's will have an answer! them r the question's, that have no answer, that i am curious about, not someone who crawl's n a cave and comes out thinkn they found all the answer's!! i don't think it's people like me that will never understand, it's people that think they are smarter and have all the answer's that will never understand! peace!!
So you frequent kkk sites, hmmm, this too explains a lot.

Then “desert diggers” are investigating a period in history, That history happened to include the myth of one god out of over 3700 gods that’s have been worshipped through documented history?

There are questions that cannot yet be answered, possibly may never be answered

You have a sad idea of the quest for self education, I wonder why this is?

I know it’s people like you who will never understand and there lies the problem, it is something that you are unwilling to even comprehend

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#678522 Dec 13, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you frequent kkk sites, hmmm, this too explains a lot.
Then “desert diggers” are investigating a period in history, That history happened to include the myth of one god out of over 3700 gods that’s have been worshipped through documented history?
There are questions that cannot yet be answered, possibly may never be answered
You have a sad idea of the quest for self education, I wonder why this is?
I know it’s people like you who will never understand and there lies the problem, it is something that you are unwilling to even comprehend
Lovey, if you ingested chemicals to control the impulses generated by your emotional circuitry you would come across as a much more intellectual and rational individual.

Just sayin'.

Good morning, dear.

<smooch>

Westcliffe, CO

#678524 Dec 13, 2013
http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/beneath-yellowst...

One could think stuff like this could affect tourism.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#678525 Dec 13, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I have researched something for personal edification and been involved in the research of experts in the field does actually mean that I have more knowledge in the subject than the average sensationalist documentary film crew can put on prime time TV show that has been filmed with audience sensibilities in mind.
It is not up to what your mind sees but what is evident from the evidence.
As I have said, some things are unexplainable (with current knowledge). This does not mean goddidit with jew magic or aliens came and changed us to humans, what is does mean is that some things cannot be explained with current knowledge.
FYI, those greatest structures were built (for the most part) some time after those paintings by several thousand years. So no they did not daub on cave walls then run out and build Stonehenge.
However such ignorance is expected, tell me are you some sort of funnymentalist would you? It seems you have the same propensity to ignore time.
That one seems to actively dislike education.

Westcliffe, CO

#678527 Dec 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That one seems to actively dislike education.
Your concept of education is being hypnotized and told what to think.

Your belief you are a "freethinker" was also induced that way, mac.

You get in your kayak and you go looking around, yet you turn to the blinking box to get your "smarts".

Anything "they" say has to be right. All you can do is agree with it.

Westcliffe, CO

#678529 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>of course it don't mean GOD or alien's did it but it don't mean they didn't either, i find it alot better to have an open mind to all possibilites than to close myself off to nuttn!! i'd go nut's!! i know they was built several thousands yrs after but damn!! it was a figure of speech, still the knowledge and know how of them people must have came from somethin, they went from piling rock's on top of each other to buildn the great pyramid's of the world around the globe and not really between much time, not just pyramids but these GD montrosty's of thang's!! just absolutely hughmonguess structures relatively short after coming from the caves and they are squared perfectly and all that other stuff seemily because they woke up 1 day and said, because we want to, yeah ok, ur right!! sorry for MY IGNORENCE!!
Over the last three years I have posted quite a bit about those megaliths being macroelectronic taps into the Earth's telluric currents. They tapped into the EM signature of the planet and channelled force. It amplified the natural flows. This is where your local gods such as Baal came from. This is also where blood sacrifices came about.

This may have arisen from the natural sensitivities human bodies have to EM influences coupled with observations of the sky and plasma events leading to the manipulation of such forces. Such could also lead to the determination of a universal power source such as the monotheistic God.

It's complex doing and following, but simple in concept.

With those amplifications of forces also came a sense of an intelligence within them.

Topix atheists are limited in their vision because they can't see past their navel.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#678530 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for lying for your POS deity.
I never said anything like that.
I am a college professor, H.S. Teacher and have university degrees in Anthropology and History among other things.
You don't have an education nor morals.
Enjoy your love of Satan.
umm....YES you DID say something to the affect that you got most of your current belief system through these treads. i'm not a nerd so i won't go back and find the post, but you know what i'm talking about.....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678531 Dec 13, 2013
666 lucifer wrote:
THERE IS NO GOD I HAVE PRAYED FOR A REAL LIFE I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING MY WHOLE LIFE I HAVE ASKED GOD AND ASKED HIM GOD IS A FAKE AND IF HE IS REAL HE FUCKING SUCKS AT HIS JOB
Now satan he is real there is proof that he is real unixplained dissaperances sunny days instantly turning dark life suddenly ending creatures coming out of the dark don't pray when someones dying when there is no one there to anwser
"I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING MY WHOLE LIFE..."

yeah, sounds like satan has been a real good buddy to you;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678533 Dec 13, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
The Craft is a way of life, just like your christianity is yours. I'll toast the Goddess and Her Consort on full moons, and yeah; I'll symbolically offer them some wine.
You christians? You drop to your knees and beg your paper-and-ink god.
<quoted text>
No; strega. It's an Italian tradition, from which Gerald Gardner borrowed heavily when he developed wicca.
<quoted text>
Hoo boy, are *you* in for a surprise!
"Jet black hair, lipstick, fingernails" sounds more Goth to me. Im not a Goth, although I do know several people in that community.
<quoted text>
I would hope so. I'd hate to think that Humankind is at the top of the pyramid.
<quoted text>
No, the goddess and her consort (or god) are representations of the duality of Nature--male and female. They're personifications of natural forces. Some witches are polytheist, some are Dianic (that's female above male, while some of the more hard-core Dianic witches exclude the consort altogether, and concentrate solely on the feminine), some are atheist... The elements are basic, being air, fire, water, earth and spirit.
<quoted text>
I see you're taking a break from sucking Hitler's cock. Are you concerned about calories?
insults and profanity is all you have as a response to Light! yeah - strega witchcraft is awesome!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678534 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but not n the way we think of the word, it's such a deeper meaning to jesus. GOD AND JUDAS ARE THE ONLY TWO TO ME, THAT COULD BE TOOK FOR THAT! why he ask that question of GOD is a much deeper question for me than i can/could understand, it was definetly a very spirirtual and deep question. i have my theory but what's it matter, right?
<quoted text>
You just called John a liar.
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,'It is finished:' and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.(John 19:30)
You also just called Luke a liar:
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
John and Luke both called Matthew a liar.
They all called each other liars. You can't argue this with me, because it's in the buybull.*Your* buybull.
Have fun with that.(Here comes his tired old "out of context" excuse, or his favorite "even the devil can quote scriptures" cop out.)
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid? "Last words" means "last words.*
All three call each other liars.
But then, jesus never existed in the first place.*That's* why they all got it wrong.
all His words on the cross were His 'last/dying' words - DUH! lol:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678535 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>i think DEATH will have all the answer's i or any1 else might have!
<quoted text>
Stop lying to people, it isn't polite.
Why do you steal from your boss when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not steal?
Why do you lie to everyone here when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not lie?
<quoted text>
Why do you disobey this god of yours that you tell the rest of us we have to obey?
Is it because you don't even believe in it yourself?
you're the only one between us who's insisting on obeying certain commandments, deary. i'm preaching the Gospel of forgivness thru Christ for our failure to do so - DUH! lol:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678536 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Laughing my ass off at your stupidity is hardly a meltdown. You just can't help lying, can you? Even to yourself.
did i make you laugh, hon? i wanna tickle the hell out of you some day....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678537 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ick! if i ever get some spare time i'd like to run for a seat on a school board just to oppose the lib nutbars!
<quoted text>
Y'know what really worries me?
Hussein Obama pushed the political pendulum further to the left than any other liberal president in our history, and as a result in 2016 that pendulum will swing further to the right than ever before. With the fundies in power, they probably will make their brand of christianity the official religion of this nation.
yes - i suggest NOT getting married if you're gay cuz the mandatory annulments are gonna be spensive;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678538 Dec 13, 2013
You can't tell anyone that, because you don't know that. Stop lying to people, you thieving, cheating, lying hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
No.
didn't think you could elaborate on strega doctrine, hon. that's okay babe, you my lil trophy and i don't want you to do the thinking;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678539 Dec 13, 2013
You have no such "truths." By calling your faith "truth," that sentence was nothing but gibberish.
<quoted text>
Your "heavenly father"--i.e., your imaginary sky daddy--lives only in your imagination.
<quoted text>
More crap from the Book of Lies
Keep your damn lies to yourself.
<quoted text>
You're promoting a lie, and you know it.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh, wait; you were being serious, weren't you?
<quoted text>
I'm sure your imaginary jesus approves of your racism.
Y'know what you and Whoopie Goldberg have in common? You're both assholes.
LOL! it's ok for you to be rascist against me as an arab tho, huh?;)

Westcliffe, CO

#678540 Dec 13, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text> i agree! their alignment with certain heavenly bodies gave them some insight on thang's that we DON'T understand, it was for sure done with somethin specific n mind that they was tryn to contact or understand, the alignment of some of them pyramid's are perfect with whatever but why? there was somethin happened to man that time has sure forgot or all them SCHLOR'S r tryn to push their belief on us and want us to forget! what a wonder wonderment life is!! seem's to me that present day man are the 1's that got left behind!
Modern man has become insulated from nature. Topix atheists study it from the confines of a room via books. Imprisoned in their insularity. They just don't know any better.

It is easier for an intelligent person with a better overview to exploit them than for them to exploit the intelligent. Argue with them for fun and self enlightenment. Anything else is useless. Life is more about riding waves than making them. When you learn to ride, then you can generate the waves others have to ride that work the best.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678541 Dec 13, 2013
And that frightens you, doesn't it? That's why you clutch your shitty little Book of Lies to your chest like a security blanket.
<quoted text>
There's nothing to be saved from, you terrified little hypocrite.
<quoted text>
You are terrified of being sent to "hell" for doubting your phony savior. Your entire religion is based on fear of eternal punishment.
<quoted text>
It never happened. You bought the lie, and you're pissed off because you can't sell it.
LOL - lil witchy woman is burying her head in the sand claiming that history didn't happen and she's trying to tell ME that I'M the one lying! witchcraft is just too silly-funny!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678542 Dec 13, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all the time.
*sighs*
<quoted text>
You've yet to cast anything to anyone - and surely they aren't pearls.
Why do you continue to mislead others?
<quoted text>
It is you who is attempting to mislead us.
as your loving and caring cyber boyfriend, i'm trying to lead you away from these sheep heading for slaughter and bring you with me to eternal glory:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 min Adam 507
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 64,658
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 654,433
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Adam 45,296
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Genius 106,612
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 26 min happy 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 183,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web