Prove there's a god.
666 lucifer

Saco, ME

#678471 Dec 12, 2013
i do not worship anything in a coven
covens are stupid they are very dangourus if you worship satan do not do IT IN A GROUP YOU DUMBASSES AND A WORD TO ALL OF YOU WHO LIKE TO FUCK WITH DARK HORRBLE ANCIENT WORDS AROUND A SATANIC CIRCLE YOU MORONS I DID THAT WITH MY FRIENDS AS A JOKE NOW THEY ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD THEY ALL DIED AT THERE SEPRATE TIMES AT THERE SEPRATE PLACES

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#678472 Dec 12, 2013
666 lucifer wrote:
covens are stupid they are very dangourus if you worship satan do not do IT IN A GROUP YOU DUMBASSES AND A WORD TO ALL OF YOU WHO LIKE TO FUCK WITH DARK HORRBLE ANCIENT WORDS AROUND A SATANIC CIRCLE YOU MORONS I DID THAT WITH MY FRIENDS AS A JOKE NOW THEY ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD THEY ALL DIED AT THERE SEPRATE TIMES AT THERE SEPRATE PLACES
Poe.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#678473 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're use of capital letters is strange.
Remember when you used to capitalize university?
Good thing I got you all fixed up on that.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#678474 Dec 12, 2013
666 lucifer wrote:
How much did you pay for the drugs you are taking?
Chances are, I can get you a better deal...:)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#678475 Dec 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a Satan worshiper
White Knight

YTube

Marietta, GA

#678476 Dec 12, 2013

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST ------

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678477 Dec 12, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>But somehow you don't see that it's a BAD sign that "god" hasn't been found?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God has been "found".
By billions of people.
For thousands of years.
Just because you're clueless doesn't mean everyone is.
You mean *gods* have been "found," which in reality means created.

The Olympian gods are older than your buybull god. The Roman gods are older than your buybull god. The Celtic, the Middle Eastern, the Asian, the New World gods are all older than your pathetic buybull god. If anything can be considered "new age," it's christianity.

Clueless.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678478 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Well if nothing is impossible for him then why not?
Then he can show us a square circle and a round triangle.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think God could do the logically impossible?
You christians always brag about how your god can do anything.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678479 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want some truth? Which is the truth?
1 SAM. 13:1 ("Saul was .?. years old when he began to reign"--RSV, NAB, NWT, MT)
versus ("50 years old"--NEB)
versus ("40 years old"--ASV, NAS)
versus ("30 years old"--NIV).
Again, 1 SAM. 13:1
("...and for 2 years he reigned over Israel"--NWT, MT, NAB)
versus ("and he reigned over Israel for 22 years" --NEB)
versus ("he reigned 32 years"--NAS)
versus ("he reigned over Israel 42 years"--NIV)
versus ("one or two years"--LV).
KJ = King James Version, RS = Revised Standard Version, ML = Modern Language, AS = American Standard Version, NEB = New English Bible, NAB = New American Bible, NI = New International Version, NAS = New American Standard, TEV = Today's English Version, BBE = Bible in Basic English, NWT = New World Translation, JB = Jerusalem Bible, LV = Lamsa's Version, MT = Masoretic Text, LB = Living Bible].
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, truth.
Translations...
Wow, dude. You just proved translations can be different.
Awesome.
And conflicting. Therefore, when it comes to the buybull they aren't the truth.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678480 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who wrote anything found in the Bible.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even read Scripture correctly.
I don't give afuck what you have to say.
By "correctly," you mean *your* way.

No one gives afuck what *you* have to say.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678481 Dec 12, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you worshiping Odin or Zeus or Brahma ?
Why not ? There are more stories about them than the Zombie God.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian.
Don't complain to us about it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid atheists can't figure out which God I'm referring to?
If I wrote Odin or Zeus or Brahma, that'd be a clue as to it.
But I wrote God, you moron.
"God" is a job description, not a name, you moron.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678482 Dec 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
The Craft is a way of life, just like your christianity is yours. I'll toast the Goddess and Her Consort on full moons, and yeah; I'll symbolically offer them some wine.
You christians? You drop to your knees and beg your paper-and-ink god.
<quoted text>
No; strega. It's an Italian tradition, from which Gerald Gardner borrowed heavily when he developed wicca.
<quoted text>
Hoo boy, are *you* in for a surprise!
"Jet black hair, lipstick, fingernails" sounds more Goth to me. Im not a Goth, although I do know several people in that community.
<quoted text>
I would hope so. I'd hate to think that Humankind is at the top of the pyramid.
<quoted text>
No, the goddess and her consort (or god) are representations of the duality of Nature--male and female. They're personifications of natural forces. Some witches are polytheist, some are Dianic (that's female above male, while some of the more hard-core Dianic witches exclude the consort altogether, and concentrate solely on the feminine), some are atheist... The elements are basic, being air, fire, water, earth and spirit.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words y'all are feminazis making things up as you go along and nobody really knows what to believe except to dislike the true revelation of GOD....
I see you're taking a break from sucking Hitler's cock. Are you concerned about calories?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#678483 Dec 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe.
I believe you're right.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678484 Dec 12, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but not n the way we think of the word, it's such a deeper meaning to jesus. GOD AND JUDAS ARE THE ONLY TWO TO ME, THAT COULD BE TOOK FOR THAT! why he ask that question of GOD is a much deeper question for me than i can/could understand, it was definetly a very spirirtual and deep question. i have my theory but what's it matter, right?
<quoted text>
You just called John a liar.
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,'It is finished:' and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.(John 19:30)
You also just called Luke a liar:
Luke 23:46–“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,‘Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.’ And having said this, he breathed his last.”
John and Luke both called Matthew a liar.
They all called each other liars. You can't argue this with me, because it's in the buybull.*Your* buybull.
Have fun with that.(Here comes his tired old "out of context" excuse, or his favorite "even the devil can quote scriptures" cop out.)
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
darling, Jesus apparently said more than one thing when He was on the cross. why is this so hard for you to comprehend?:)
Hey, stupid? "Last words" means "last words.*

All three call each other liars.

But then, jesus never existed in the first place.*That's* why they all got it wrong.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678485 Dec 12, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>i think DEATH will have all the answer's i or any1 else might have!
<quoted text>
Stop lying to people, it isn't polite.
Why do you steal from your boss when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not steal?
Why do you lie to everyone here when your "jesus" told you in "his commandments" thou shalt not lie?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you and satan are tireless with your stale old accusations and arguments
Why do you disobey this god of yours that you tell the rest of us we have to obey?

Is it because you don't even believe in it yourself?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678486 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - kaitlyn is known for these meltdowns when she's confronted with a spot-on point.
she's my lil project here and i have a lot of time and love invested in her (at least i'm hoping that it's a 'her')
Laughing my ass off at your stupidity is hardly a meltdown. You just can't help lying, can you? Even to yourself.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678487 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What I proved is that the Bible can not be trusted.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you proved is that language can be translated in many different ways.
And that the buybull can't be trusted because it has been re-interpreted, re-translated and revised for the last 1700 years. And it's still being re-interpreted, re-translated and revised. And the interpreters, the translators and the revisionists will never be satisfied with it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678488 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ick! if i ever get some spare time i'd like to run for a seat on a school board just to oppose the lib nutbars!
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What good does it do to replace the liberal nutbars with a republican nutbar like yourself?
Y'know what really worries me?

Hussein Obama pushed the political pendulum further to the left than any other liberal president in our history, and as a result in 2016 that pendulum will swing further to the right than ever before. With the fundies in power, they probably will make their brand of christianity the official religion of this nation.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678489 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was quote a couple of little verses with out comment and you get all uppity. Go back to beating your kids.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You posted versus out of context and made it seem like Jesus wanted to do some killing.
You're a manipulative liar.
Deal with it.
Projection.

Matthew 10:32--38:
32 "Every one therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

33--But whoever shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

34--Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35--For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;

36--and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.

37-- He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me."

Go ahead and tell us all how I'm taking *this* "out of context."

Go on, Redneck, you know you want to. Every time we rub your nose in your own shit, you cry, "You're taking it out of context."

Fucking crybaby.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#678490 Dec 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Prov. 19:9 RSV "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who utters lies will perish"
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The atheist uses Scripture...
What, you believe atheists aren't *allowed* to use your own buybull against you?

Surprise!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 650,484
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Justice Leaguer 56,104
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min WasteWater 106,072
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 55 min Tombo 7
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 1 hr Sparky 4
Pakistani cuckold needs help!!! (Dec '13) 1 hr uzair 6
Muhammad's numerical value is 666 1 hr Truthiness 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Happy Lesbo 182,949
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 11 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web