Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#678253 Dec 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell do you mean, why?
YOU were the one that said "the human mind is the detector of god"!
Now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. The human mind is supposed to "detect god" but not understand it? If god is not understood then how can god ever be proven?
Either god exists or it doesn't. It's an either-or and that's IT!
None of this mealy-mouthed stuff and hide-and-seek games you're playing here is helping.
FYI - this guy is so flaming that he can't function outside of a drag show

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678254 Dec 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I can see as a novice you're going in the wrong direction and to the wrong church and are reading the wrong bible.
I'm sure someone from another church will tell you how wrong you are and that you're going to hell or that you're a heretic or an apostate for reading the "wrong bible". Honestly, churches are not the best places to get good information, you'll only get prejudice, backstabbing and exclusivism and be grist for the church gossip mill.
Study more than just the bible. Study the quran, torah, the Buddhist holy book, Hinduism, Sikhism, and others so you won't get tunneled into a narrow anti-non-Christian bias like too many Christians have.
Honestly, I hope your journey ends with YOU at the end doing things for YOU, not god or Jesus doing things for YOU, because in the end YOU are all YOU have. And that's IT.
shrkey says "...because in the end YOU are all YOU have. And that's IT"

on the surface, this sounds very oprah/dr phil nice, but really it's as blasphemous and antichrist as the day is long cuz in the end he's trying to sow unbelief and discourage you from being saved for all eternity!

misery loves company!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678255 Dec 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Darksoul needs to watch out for people like waaaaassssup; for part of their recruitment tactic is to turn you against "the other" and make them "evil".
I hope darksoul's journey doesn't take him down that same dark tunnel of prejudice, judgementalism, and exclusivism that too many religionists have gone. Being trapped in a war against fellow humans over belief is a hell that we have created right here on earth.
lol - give it up dude, you lost another soul to Christ;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678256 Dec 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sit here and talk about peace when you have the nerve to get pissy with me and try to tell ME what I'M doing. You're nothing but another phony religionist hypocrite. I don't give a damn what pew you're warming, wood or dirt, you're just like the rest of them. A fake. Get on outta "heah" with that phony sh!t.
hey darksoul - this is what we call PP's or persecution points from the enemies of God. stick around and you'll chalk more up just for loving Jesus openly on this forum!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#678257 Dec 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So what makes your "thought's and belief" (take a damn English class, sheesh!) better than anyone else's? You need to get rid of that condescending holier-than-thou tone in order for me to take you seriously. Look at the way YOU act before talking sh!t, you phony. Get the stick out your own @ss before you talk about anyone else's stick.
this guy most likely won't be meeting you at a roadside reststop anytime soon so you might as well mosey on along....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#678259 Dec 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - this old codger is an occultist and don't know God from adam, but he do got an evil/deceptive spirit like other satanists
Where else but in America would this ever be acceptable?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Next the NAMBLA pervs will be insisting on mounting (no pun intended) their own sick tribute to nihilism at the foot of our courthouses' steps.

Location hidden

#678260 Dec 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - this guy is so flaming that he can't function outside of a drag show
Ignore him. He's just permanently pissed because they don't make buttplugs large enough to allow him to function as a dry soul outside of his home. Much like pedophiles he never gets even with the guy who "indoctrinated" him, he just passes the crap on to an innocent victim who never did him any harm. The puzzy.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#678261 Dec 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Where else but in America would this ever be acceptable?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Next the NAMBLA pervs will be insisting on mounting (no pun intended) their own sick tribute to nihilism at the foot of our courthouses' steps.
Nano, we missed you. Did the storm get you?

Location hidden

#678262 Dec 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shrkey says "...because in the end YOU are all YOU have. And that's IT"
on the surface, this sounds very oprah/dr phil nice, but really it's as blasphemous and antichrist as the day is long cuz in the end he's trying to sow unbelief and discourage you from being saved for all eternity!
misery loves company!
Good little liar that he is, he's passing on Sam Harris' bullshyt propaganda.

Harris and his wife feel no shame in propagating mass hypnotism. All's fair in love and war, dontcha know? Telling you "Your mind is all you have.", while he makes every effort to separate you from free use of your will. People need to recognize the face of a will killer.

Location hidden

#678263 Dec 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave!

lol, the cabin fever is driving me nuts. My kitty's been giving me bedroom eyes and backing her butt into my leg....so I'm thinking a little frostbite might not be such a bad thing, for her. ;)

The news said there was almost one third million people without power south of here. We could still end up enduring brownouts because of the burden on the grid. That's what happens when sneaky bastards refuse to answer the census truthfully; power needs get woefully underestimated by those who calculate it.

the bastahds!

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit cranky.

Maybe I'm being too hard on the kitty, maybe she's just being empathetic? xD

I think maybe some kosher wine could bring about detente, maybe not. There's nothing wrong with attaining a certain level of unconsciousness while waiting for sanity to return, is there?

Location hidden

#678264 Dec 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the psychos badmouth me behind my back?

ahhahahahahhahahaha

Location hidden

#678265 Dec 10, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i already told dude i wasn't interested n shoveln the $#!t outta my way that spew's from his mouth, i have no interest whatsoever n what he has to say! i am refering to minnow or whatever his name is!! i have some very good people around me that help stear me n the right direction, i do enjoy talkn to a few people on here tho and minnow is not 1 of them!
Just remember to never eat the yellow jello w/mini marshmallows at his tea parties.

Location hidden

#678266 Dec 10, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"Why is it OK to believe ETs exist but not God?"
Because it's much more likely that ET's exist then the "Personal God" that Christians believe in.
Prove it.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#678267 Dec 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Did the psychos badmouth me behind my back?
ahhahahahahhahahaha
Now don't start getting paranoid on us.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#678268 Dec 10, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>they say it was n some cultures, like foot bindn! but the people of aknottn's time thought of him as a GOD so n my opinion alotta elongated head's would've been found around there at the time, besides, how do we know that that practiced wasn't done to imatate the GOD'S? they was doing it for a reason. i don't think people of that time would've had a baby and woke up 1 day and say #&ll, think imma gonna deform my kid to see what happen's, do you?
It was done for social status and also because they believed it increased brain size.

Rocky Ford, CO

#678269 Dec 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dave!
lol, the cabin fever is driving me nuts. My kitty's been giving me bedroom eyes and backing her butt into my leg....so I'm thinking a little frostbite might not be such a bad thing, for her. ;)
The news said there was almost one third million people without power south of here. We could still end up enduring brownouts because of the burden on the grid. That's what happens when sneaky bastards refuse to answer the census truthfully; power needs get woefully underestimated by those who calculate it.
the bastahds!
Sorry, I'm feeling a bit cranky.
Maybe I'm being too hard on the kitty, maybe she's just being empathetic? xD
I think maybe some kosher wine could bring about detente, maybe not. There's nothing wrong with attaining a certain level of unconsciousness while waiting for sanity to return, is there?
That could mean being unconsicous longer than you would wish, nano.

Has been around zero here at night and day in the teens with no sun and surprisingly lots of humidity. Finally got some sun today and should get warmer tomorrow. I had to drive off in 4 degree weather this morning to get cigarettes.

My kitty is fixed and not inclined to leave her palace. She is such a sweet and innocent little girl. Daddy's baby girl.

Don't recall anyone badmouthing you while you were gone.

Rocky Ford, CO

#678270 Dec 10, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
It was done for social status and also because they believed it increased brain size.
How would such a practice become a social status symbol?

Why in the world would that first one turn their kid into a freak?

That took some knowledge, you know? Moulding a baby's skull over a period of time?

There had to be an inspiration for it. And it was done worldwide.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#678274 Dec 10, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
With you?
No thanks. With your consistent dishonesty it isn't worth it. You'll only have a "word jumble" or lie again, and I frequent here to discuss things with people who don't feel the need to utilize such methods.
Talking to you is like asking a crack head what happened to the 10 bucks on the table.
Ha, that was a good one.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#678275 Dec 10, 2013
darksoul wrote:
<quoted text>i agree but if it was done for social status then they was tryn to immatate that was of higher standn than them, let's say! but if not then, well anyway, then a person really has to start using his head for somethin more than a hat rack!! yes of course it probably was to increase brain size because they was seeing this "higher power" that way! well that's this hillbilly's take on it anyway! they damn sure wasn't doing it for look's!! well they was technically, but u know what i'm sayn!
From what I've read social status was part of it in some tribes, enlarging the brain being the main goal. So those with elongated heads would be thought to be wiser in their parts of the world.

In Egypt, royalty did this. If you're interested, Brian Forster is a good one to look up.

Rocky Ford, CO

#678276 Dec 10, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Strange world you are moving into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min TrumpTheRetard 41,783
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 690,376
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Big Al 565
Would the world have been better off...without ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 9
our STORE is starting on politics 4 hr Kill Your Television 3
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 4 hr Paul is dead 14
looking for boyfriend in dubai (Mar '15) 5 hr Maxin 2
More from around the web