Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676940 Dec 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/n ews/science/the-hardwired-diff erence-between-male-and-female -brains-could-explain-why-men- are-better-at-map-reading-8978 248.html
I wonder if hairstyles affect that functioning.
I wonder how that fits in with gender identity.
That's BS! I read maps fine. Not that I haven't felt the urge to shave my head at times; usually right after some guy torments me.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#676941 Dec 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of bad hair days?
Your hair being uncomfortable can affect your thinking. Makes your brain squint. Distraction from discomfort.
Can also make you grumpy and irritable.
You can have difficulty reading maps if your hairstyle isn't comfortable.
*backs out of the room very slowly whilst nodding and smiling*
LuciFur

Portsmouth, VA

#676942 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*backs out of the room very slowly whilst nodding and smiling*
Are you a Chutney Farmer?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#676943 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFur wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Chutney Farmer?
How did you know?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#676944 Dec 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aww c'mon hon - are you always this frigid?
Honey, just because I find you to be an obnoxious pervert in the name of your god does not mean that I am frigid, all it means is that you are an obnoxious pervert in the name of your god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#676945 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have not been involved in it in a few decades, however the "Triune Brain" theory holds much merit psychologically if not physically demonstrable.
Reptilian complex (insticts), Limbic System (emotions), Cerebral Cortex (thinking)
BenAdam wrote:
You morons will believe any BS.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#676946 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting and not unexpected.
Thanks for the info on your experience.
We often repress the cerebral processes in times of stress and experience events through the limbic system. For some, the actions while in these primitive states results in unrestrained violence. Few have ever experienced the "reptilian" state... at least few remember doing so (also explained by the theory).
Lookie! Ben found a new word: limbic.

BenAdam wrote:
Westside Willy

Bardstown, KY

#676947 Dec 3, 2013
dink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that. A 20' pink Great Dane tried to chase me down in my El Camino one night. Thank God for that irrigation canal. He ran right past us as we sank.
I had a similar experience once in the '70's. I was being chased by a couple of gigantic bats down I-40. The strangest part was that one of the bats looked a lot like Hunter Thompson. The other looked like Johnny Depp. I'm from Kentucky and both of those guys are too. It must be a Kentucky "thing" cause Depp was also playing a banjo and singing, "Grow yer own shrooms! Grow yer own shrooms! Slip in Mamouth Cave and grow yer own shrooms!" I can't watch Johnny Depp movies anymore.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#676948 Dec 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's BS! I read maps fine. Not that I haven't felt the urge to shave my head at times; usually right after some guy torments me.
I'm sure you do.

I wonder what kind of hairdos coneheads had?

Beehives?

Did they wear peaked hats? Would surely help in keeping them on in the wind.

I always wondered why so many hats have those peaks that are really useless.

Did those pointy heads provide a better handle than ears or pulling hair?

A really strange practice for humans to engage in. Wasn't like Daddy got creative one day and just molded the kid's head like clay. It took some knowledge and doing.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#676949 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious and political leaders will always find ways to justify their atrocities to their brainwashed followers and the followers will accept it without question. Those who do not accept it will be "eliminated" by what ever means available. In the USA it is separation from family and property in other countries it is often death.
Yep. As soon as younger males start competing with the old leaders for the women, off they go.

Location hidden

#676950 Dec 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of bad hair days?
Your hair being uncomfortable can affect your thinking. Makes your brain squint. Distraction from discomfort.
Can also make you grumpy and irritable.
You can have difficulty reading maps if your hairstyle isn't comfortable.
You're reaching.

Location hidden

#676951 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie! Ben found a new word: limbic.
BenAdam wrote:
Such an obscure word.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#676952 Dec 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists do not "believe" in Higgs fields, or other phenomena.. But they do in fact theorize in such examples, as explanation of phenomena.
Admitting from the start that this maybe wrong.
it's always interesting how gaytheists speak of 'scientists' as tho they're one connected and unified being - LOL!

hey pal - people working in the medical and science fields are just like you and me so many of them are as neurotic and jaded as anyone else you know.

please keep this in mind as you talk about your religious/'scientific' belief system;-)

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#676953 Dec 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're reaching.
Not that much.

It's things like that which can make the difference between survival or not, or if inspiration can occur.

Hard to think clearly if social customs cause your mind to be distracted.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#676954 Dec 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's BS! I read maps fine. Not that I haven't felt the urge to shave my head at times; usually right after some guy torments me.
I just wonder if it's true that women can't use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction that they're heading.......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#676955 Dec 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans posses a reptile brain at the lowest level, this is a scientific fact. The similarities are there and have been understood for several hundred years.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-...
"this is a scientific fact"

please don't force your religious beliefs on others cuz it turns people off!

#676956 Dec 3, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder if it's true that women can't use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction that they're heading.......
Nope itÂ’s not generally true,

maybe true for nano

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#676957 Dec 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's a god.
Prove he had a son.
Prove that I murdered him.
Good luck.
"the people with one accord (humankind, including you) shouted "crucify Him""

it's up to you to prove that this historical documentation is false and many more powerful and educated people and governments than you have been trying for over 2,000 years now but to no avail;-)

#676958 Dec 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"this is a scientific fact"
please don't force your religious beliefs on others cuz it turns people off!
Not religious beliefs, but scientific fact which is validated by falsifiable evidence, i.e. the cornerstone of science. Unlike religion which is not

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#676961 Dec 3, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, just because I find you to be an obnoxious pervert in the name of your god does not mean that I am frigid, all it means is that you are an obnoxious pervert in the name of your god.
honbuns - why do you think someone is an obnoxious pervert just because they very much appreciate the female anatomy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 22 min Das 87
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web