“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#676441 Nov 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really....
You know there's more evidence for Jesus Christ than for Julius Caesar?
I bet you didn't.
<quoted text>
Yes there is.
What did he look like? Even your own book of lies can't answer that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Prove me wrong.
I have already proven you wrong. History proves you wrong.

Prove there's a god.

Go.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676442 Nov 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
The concepts of "god" and "soul" are not necessarily interdependent.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Atheism is the denial if evidence for deities.
Liar. Atheism is an absence of belief in deities, because there is no evidence of deities.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the evidence for souls?
*You* are asking *me??* Do you really doubt your own assertions??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a supposed atheist believe he has a soul?
Depends on the atheist. Atheism as a philosophy doesn't address whether or not there are "souls."

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676443 Nov 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks hon, and i don't always think of you as a dumbfuck idiot either:)
You are one of the dumbfuck idiots.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676444 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist, therefore it is incapable of taking sides.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're talking Al's language now and that's why you two get along so well:)
What can I say? Great minds run in similar directions.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#676445 Nov 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch: Right on! There are all kinds of Gods.
The Christians cling to the idea that there is only one and "he" or "she" is their savior. It's OK by me, but I gave up my church membership because it was really more about the music (I am a classical organist) and love the music. But the belief system is archaic and based on Biblical stories. Where's the proof of the Christian God?
1212fell

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676447 Nov 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I see Waasssuupp is still stalking women against their will and begging them for sex.
Such a fine Christian !
I'd call him the Bart Simpson of christianity, but just thinking about that made me realize that I would be complimenting him.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676448 Nov 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I see Waasssuupp is still stalking women against their will and begging them for sex.
Such a fine Christian !
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES - my faith in Christ vs my faith in me/man IS THE ONLY THING that makes one a perfect Christian:-)
Here's a fine example of your being a "perfect christian":
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure that i'd mind you sitting on my face, but can we do it sans fart?;)
You disgust me.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676449 Nov 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind about the make up stories of funnymentalist apologistsí sites, try real evidence.
Because there is actually physical evidence for Julius Caesar existence in carvings, coinage, roman archives, his writings, contemporary witnesses. I own several coins from the time of Caesar and I realise that it was a long time ago but even the Romans were not up to putting fictitious characters on the coins of the realm that held there empire together.
Whereas there is actually no evidence for Jesus Christ other than a book with no provenance that was written 300+ years after his supposed death.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Coins? Ugh again.....
For Jesus we have the eye witness accounts of the Apostles which they committed to writing,
Why do they all disagree with each other? Why do all of their stories contradict each other?

Why didn't anyone describe this jesus of yours?

Your pathetic book of filthy fucking lies clearly demonstrates that your jesus never existed.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676450 Nov 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, misogynistic grovelling and sexual innuendo get the same response no matter what a personís faith or otherwise. It just so happens that you are christian and your god books tells give you a direct instruction regarding the coveting of other peoples wives, I.e. thou shalt not
So who is the hypocrite here?
I think he secretly wants to be a "gaytheist" so he can pick up chicks. Jesus just doesn't do it for him anymore.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Tecumseh, Canada

#676451 Nov 28, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe U're the exception...most athiests ARE locked-in and their minds are set. There is NO god to them, I mean nothing...no demons, no supernatural phenomena, no afterlife, no predetermination, no accountability, no inner "soul", no purpose, shit, just no NUTHIN'!..but themselves and ourselves!! By the way, have U researched any documented records concerning "near-death experiences"?! If not then maybe U're not the exception being that U probably don't believe in events such as these anyway, right?!
youre full of SHYT angie
unless youre ALL knowing you cannot know what atheists think,,

cant talk for others but my purspose in life is LIVING and I dont care for wasting time believing in afterlife like your religitards do..

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676452 Nov 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, misogynistic grovelling and sexual innuendo get the same response no matter what a personís faith or otherwise. It just so happens that you are christian and your god books tells give you a direct instruction regarding the coveting of other peoples wives, I.e. thou shalt not
So who is the hypocrite here?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the hypocrite here, hon, cuz i'm not doing anything but getting silly on the internet to pass the time.
When at work, on your boss's time, using his computer, letting him pay for the electricity...

"Thou shalt not steal." "God."

"I can steal like a sonofabitch, I'm a perfect christian and I'm forgiven!" Waaasssuuup

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676453 Nov 28, 2013
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't set my stranger danger alarm off now ;-)!
But, yes, I do happen to like Italian.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! you're cute (even if that's a pic of your grandaughter;)!
Hey, Six; ask this perfect christian about his wife.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676454 Nov 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh right so you freely admit you are silly and clueless and get your kicks breaking the commandments and try the old chatup line no matter of the targets are male of female, are you bi-sexual by any chance? Or is it juyts buy-sex with you?
Theres a good little christian .
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
see what i'm say'n christine?! you're just being a hypocrite and hater! hows about you mind your own damn biz and tend your own damn backyard?:)
You hate it when non-christians point out your christian hypocrisy, don't you?

You are beyond being a mental case; you're an excremental case.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#676455 Nov 28, 2013
1212fell wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch: Right on! There are all kinds of Gods.
The Christians cling to the idea that there is only one and "he" or "she" is their savior. It's OK by me, but I gave up my church membership because it was really more about the music (I am a classical organist) and love the music. But the belief system is archaic and based on Biblical stories. Where's the proof of the Christian God?
1212fell
There is no proof of a christian god. Christians are supposed to rely on their faith in it. If they could prove god, they would no longer have any faith.

The fact that they need to proselytize and impose their belief onto others shows just how weak they are in their own beliefs.
YTubeEndTimeNews

Marietta, GA

#676456 Nov 28, 2013

GENEVA "Deal" 100% MATCH to BIBLE Prophecies --

http://youtu.be/UnQctAY-BEg

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676457 Nov 28, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are atheists "locked" in a certain mindset though? For me, I am willing to entertain any evidence for a god. None has been forthcoming. For the average religious person, their god is the one true god and that's that. Who's locked in a mindset again?
And for most good cooks THEIR roast or pie is the best they ever tasted. It's human nature for people to consider their WAY as being the best way. Religion is just another aspect of that egotism.

Sometimes people form new sects because a preacher singled them out for judgement or maybe even kicked them out of the original church. Their ego tells them to start their own church and make their own rules, be the boss.

Location hidden

#676458 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no proof of a christian god. Christians are supposed to rely on their faith in it. If they could prove god, they would no longer have any faith.
The fact that they need to proselytize and impose their belief onto others shows just how weak they are in their own beliefs.
Show us proof of YOUR god, Donna Juanna.

Or stfu.

Location hidden

#676459 Nov 28, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are atheists "locked" in a certain mindset though? For me, I am willing to entertain any evidence for a god. None has been forthcoming. For the average religious person, their god is the one true god and that's that. Who's locked in a mindset again?
Some are.

Location hidden

#676461 Nov 28, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>. What kind of proof would you like regarding the supernatural?
Even if you had video of an invisible entity pushing someone around people would say the video had been artificially altered to appear as if something supernatural was happening. The only beleivable evidence is eyewitness evidence and theses guys would only believe their OWN eyes. The truly hardcore would even try to explain away their own experience as a hullucination brought on by drugs or suggestion/hypnosis...maybe a brain tumor, anything BUT the notion that it could really have happened.

So, there is NO evidence that these twatheads would accept as real evidence. None. They've already set their minds against the "possibility" of evidence.

Location hidden

#676462 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything does.
Nah, s/he loves clam sauce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,468
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min MUQ1 259,231
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 173,646
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min hazem selawi 38,697
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Osama Bin Laden 118,225
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 34 min MUQ1 36,861
Last Word + 2 54 min Kid_Tomorrow 694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min mike 601,025
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 542,136
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••