Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#676837 Dec 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to prove there is a god, if you expect to be believed.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster did it.
That is a good reply citing the FSM as being responsible. Can Christians prove it isn't?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676838 Dec 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Nature is the illusion boy, it is the atom which gives the illusion of form, and when you see that form you call it nature. What makes you think that nature is a natural occurrence ? Give me one fundamental property of nature.
Gravity, but most of us aren't thinking about gravity when we're smelling a rose because gravity isn't what holds the rose together. There are different forces involved in creating the earth and the rose.

Location hidden

#676839 Dec 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
God works in mysterious ways.
Biospheres form around planets making the possibility for life to form and evolve into human life. Humanity arose in this biosphere and no BibleGod had anything to do with it. Within the first few moments after what we are calling "the Big Bang" the possibility for the arising of human life existed.

There is no God, there has never been any God. It is all wishful believing on your part.

Location hidden

#676840 Dec 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was watching that too. Pretty crazy stuff.
"Breaking the Faith" on TLC.

When the Mormon Missionaries visit, which they do 3 or 4 times a year I always tell them my grandfather was a Mormon and I had two grandmothers. I always listen to them tell me about the planet Kolob before I open my Bible and book of Mormon and start showing them the insanity of belief in either book.

Let us not gloss over the fact that God knocked up the virgin Mary via the Holy Spirit when she was 12 years old, setting the age of consent for sexual activity.

It is busybody "Christians" who keep raising the age, first from 12 to 14, then from 14 to 16 and now in California from 16 to 18. If Christians want everyone who has sex outside of a Christian marriage for the purpose of producing a child they need to raise the age to 21 or just make it illegal to have sex at all unless you are married and want to produce a child.

Christians really are that crazy.

And that is why they must be opposed at every opportunity.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#676841 Dec 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, religion and the cowards who pretend they believe in it are very sick, and the sicker they are the more they insist their religion is real and that we are all going to hell for not believing their nonsense. Science needs to find a cure for the desire to believe just any old religious tale told. We'd have men living on the moon, colonies on Mars and be on our way to Alpha Centuri by now if it wasn't for religion. No good ever comes from the invention of God.
Religious beliefs in general should be classified as a mental illness. Of course we would have to include people who believe in Fortune Tellers, healing crystals and homeopathy.

Location hidden

#676842 Dec 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You and your buds are the gang that's actually made threats to people on here, liar.
Everybody has seen how you operate.
And according to your beliefs the ears and eyes of God are in EVERY PLACE, you may be able to lie to us but according to the God theory you can not lie to God.

Santa's ears and eyes are in every place too!

Location hidden

#676843 Dec 2, 2013
Insults Are Easier: Except for the simple fact that you are here being a spokesperson for how great nature is and how wrong all those Christians are.

ALAN: The Christians are wrong because they are wrong. Great Nature operates following the laws of physics while Christians ignore clear cut biblical commands because they are inconvenient.

IAE: I don't read the Bible much,

ALAN: Few Christians do. If they did they would stop pretending they are Christians.

IAE:... but I damn sure don't go around condemning others for their beliefs and trying to take away their faith if it gives them comfort.

ALAN: Christians are not condemned for having beliefs they are condemned for flaunting them and demanding everyone respect them when their beliefs are not respectable. They are condemned for insisting their beliefs become the law of the land. They are condemned not for having beliefs but for organizing to get laws passed that force us normal folks to live under them and obey them or get put into prison. Christianity is an abomination it is a crime against humanity.

IAE: Thats just evil.

ALAN: People who force religion down the throats of others are the evil.

GOD: "...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"
(Amos 3:6).

ALAN: Would any "Christian" like to answer God's question?

Location hidden

#676844 Dec 2, 2013
SwizzleSticks wrote:
God is not interested in your proof.
Who appointed you to tell us what God is interested in?

NEW RULE: You can't tell us what God is interested in until you first establish that he actually exists.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#676845 Dec 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Biospheres form around planets making the possibility for life to form and evolve into human life. Humanity arose in this biosphere and no BibleGod had anything to do with it. Within the first few moments after what we are calling "the Big Bang" the possibility for the arising of human life existed.
There is no God, there has never been any God. It is all wishful believing on your part.
You are a lunatic, Alan, or suffering from Alzheimer's. Or both.

Location hidden

#676846 Dec 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll trade you syphilis for it.
That is bullshit about it being used as a weapon on any sort of scale. That killed Pharaohs, European monarchs, and even colonists. It had spread even into China and Japan a long time ago. Who in the hell do you think was going to knowingly carry around infected blankets? People ran like hell from that stuff.
It also killed lots of Aborigines in Australia.
Why did God create infections?

Location hidden

#676847 Dec 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Very lame , please try harder kid.
I would have liked to see you tell us why you believe in God.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#676848 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I believe in things I can actually observe.
Enjoy your Sky Zombie.
BenAdam wrote:
I don't believe in your invisible super beings. I believe in God.

You can observe God now?!

Location hidden

#676849 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature isn't a deity. Deities don;t exist.
Nature IS God. God IS nature.
Enjoy your useless Sky Daddy, Zombie and Spook.
And you are welcome to worship your cold, indifferent Nature.

I know a boy who, on losing his religion, started associating with people like Aronra and Dawkins, people who encouraged him to also lose his capacity for shame and guilt. Sadly, he started risking his life daily, selling his body to sick pervs on the street, people who also felt no guilt or shame in knowingly spreading their disease. His life as a Christian was far less self destructive than the one he was led to believe was the more "intellectually honest" life of a militant atheist. He later fell under the influence of an atheist leader who pretended to teach him about self-respect, but he (the atheist guru) also, had a hidden agenda and now uses this guy as his own personal foot soldier. So, this "boy" who's now a man is still subserviant to someone who has no guilt about using the claim of "nobody has free will" to manipulate others to do HIS will. Too bad the one, who I consider an innocent victim, still hasn't quite caught on to just how he's been misled by a man with no morals. I suspect he is blinded, and thrilled, by the notoriety and attention he's acquired from that connection. Hopefully, some day, he will be his own man and be free of the users in this world.

Location hidden

#676850 Dec 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Nature is the illusion boy, it is the atom which gives the illusion of form, and when you see that form you call it nature. What makes you think that nature is a natural occurrence ? Give me one fundamental property of nature.
There isn't anything that isn't natural.

Why can't you give us any evidence that God exists?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#676851 Dec 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about every time you take a breath
aww c'mon hon - are you always this frigid?

Location hidden

#676852 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Between "Breaking the Faith", "Amish out of Order" and "Amish Mafia" I think we can safely say Christianity is full of brainwashed people in insane cults.
IMHO, they worship their "Bishops" as Gods.
That is a fair and reasonable statement.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#676853 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
"Rape is OK if you tell your victim you love them while doing it." - Waaasssuup
He must be a member of the FLDS
PUSS!!

Location hidden

#676854 Dec 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> In medieval days , they would load corpses in the sling of trebuchets hurling them over castle walls and into the enemy.
Plague infested the better or not. Germ warfare has a dark history, of course they didn't write it down then as methodology, but it was used none the less.
Very interesting, I didn't realize that, but you are right. Christians do the strangest things. I suspect it is because the Holy Spirit is in them guiding them in the ways of God.

Location hidden

#676855 Dec 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First you see the deities don't exist, then you say nature is a deity.
Make up your dam mind.
lol

Maybe he worships gravity.

Has he invited to midnight service at the First Order of the Grandest Force temple yet?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#676856 Dec 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you are welcome to worship your cold, indifferent Nature.

I know a boy who, on losing his religion, started associating with people like Aronra and Dawkins, people who encouraged him to also lose his capacity for shame and guilt. Sadly, he started risking his life daily, selling his body to sick pervs on the street, people who also felt no guilt or shame in knowingly spreading their disease. His life as a Christian was far less self destructive than the one he was led to believe was the more "intellectually honest" life of a militant atheist. He later fell under the influence of an atheist leader who pretended to teach him about self-respect, but he (the atheist guru) also, had a hidden agenda and now uses this guy as his own personal foot soldier. So, this "boy" who's now a man is still subserviant to someone who has no guilt about using the claim of "nobody has free will" to manipulate others to do HIS will. Too bad the one, who I consider an innocent victim, still hasn't quite caught on to just how he's been misled by a man with no morals. I suspect he is blinded, and thrilled, by the notoriety and attention he's acquired from that connection. Hopefully, some day, he will be his own man and be free of the users in this world.
What's that smell?

Did I step in bullshit AGAIN?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min WasteWater 18,090
Testing. 1 hr ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 9 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 9 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 9 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web