“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676695 Dec 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for your losses
Sneering is sign of fear.

Permanent sneer lines are the ugliest of all wrinkles and the hardest to remove with cosmetic surgery. They say a lot about how ugly you must be on the inside too, Kurlylip44

Location hidden

#676696 Dec 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well shoot that must be what's wrong with you then?
I'd like to see you say that to those bastards "playing" the Knockout game out on the streets, Mr. Anonymous Internet Tough Guy.

Location hidden

#676697 Dec 1, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
The most important sex organ is the appearance of having a brain.
Appearance is the attraction. You can reel anybody in with looks, girls don't want brain's, why want muscle,muscle makes them feel safe.
Attraction begins with the eyes, usually. Odd, but I was attracted to someone on Topix that I'd never seen before, initially. But then I was attracted to the actor Jim Parsons (typecast as having brains) too, until I learned he was gay. He isn't classically handsome but I would do him if he wasn't a poof. Weird people need love too.

xD

Bodybuilders are creepy, scary. They look like overinflated ballons that are on the verge of exploding. It's not like a guy has to be big to be strong and even the strongest man is useless against a gun.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#676698 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see you say that to those bastards "playing" the Knockout game out on the streets, Mr. Anonymous Internet Tough Guy.
What's that got to do with Dave's projections? The knockout game is stupid, I saw some guy hit this pretty woman and knock her out , make's you want to go
play cowboy's and igga's.
Pretty well pisses me off, that shit better not stat happening around here , or you will hear about it in the news.
White boys goes on killing rampage, runs over the boys in the hood.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#676699 Dec 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>What's that got to do with Dave's projections? The knockout game is stupid, I saw some guy hit this pretty woman and knock her out , make's you want to go
Pretty well pisses me off, that shit better not stat happening around here , or you will hear about it in the news.
You think only minorities play that stupid game?

Whats an igga? Why would you threaten deadly force in response to a knock out game against people in the "hood" as you call it?

I know you are an idiot, but are you racist too?

Insults Are Easier

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#676700 Dec 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
A. At what time in the morning did the women visit the tomb?- At the rising of the sun (Mark 16:2) vs. when it was yet dark (John 20:1)
When the sun is rising RR it is not still dark. Your dishonesty is astounding.
False dawn. Twilight.

Just before the sun rises. The atmosphere diffuses a faint light.

You should get up earlier in the morning.

Location hidden

#676701 Dec 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What's that got to do with Dave's projections? The knockout game is stupid, I saw some guy hit this pretty woman and knock her out , make's you want to go
Dave seems like a harmless, decent person and yet you would rather vent your assholiness on him than just let his comments go with a "whatever". WTF is wrong with YOU? He's not hurting anyone, just like the victims of those cowards on the streets, he's benign.

BTW, if it was cowardly white teens victimizing innocent and/or elderly pedestrians of a different race there would already be riots in the street across this nation. The blacks would burn down half this country and Obama would NOT declare Marshall Law to stop that behavior because it's only a hate crime if Whites do it.
Somebody smacks down my relatives and it's war as far as I'm concerned.

Location hidden

#676702 Dec 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
False dawn. Twilight.
Just before the sun rises. The atmosphere diffuses a faint light.
You should get up earlier in the morning.
It is a special time of day/not day, no need for polarized lenses, and everything has a muted glow, diffused...soft.

Location hidden

#676703 Dec 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh...
So since you have no clue how the experiment was done, it must not have been done at all.
Make sure that when you send them the letter telling them how stupid they are, you send it return receipt, so you can get full credit for debunking them.
If you really do want to see quantum effects with the unaided eye ....

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

... maybe you should volunteer for this. Then again, "aerobatty" eyes prolly don't count as human.

Rocky Ford, CO

#676704 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It is a special time of day/not day, no need for polarized lenses, and everything has a muted glow, diffused...soft.
And dark. You can see shadowy forms, but not colors.

Location hidden

#676705 Dec 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the bat is a man.
Only if he's hung like a donkey.

AND is a humbler shade of blue.

Step ASIDE Poppa Smurf!

Location hidden

#676706 Dec 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
And dark. You can see shadowy forms, but not colors.
lol

The colors depend on if you're looking through Disney World eyes or not.

“Proud Member”

#676707 Dec 1, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You think only minorities play that stupid game?
Whats an igga? Why would you threaten deadly force in response to a knock out game against people in the "hood" as you call it?
I know you are an idiot, but are you racist too?
Insults Are Easier
No I am not, but the players of this game are.
When you hunt a specific target, only that target is the target.
Now you show me videos of these targets.
You self serving mental midget of conspiracy theory.

Rocky Ford, CO

#676708 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you really do want to see quantum effects with the unaided eye ....
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
... maybe you should volunteer for this. Then again, "aerobatty" eyes prolly don't count as human.
I had a coil of wire wound to feedback EM induction on itself that I could make move with my eyes looking at it.

My eyes have disturbed a few people when I was displeased or under threat.

We all have that ability. Eyes capture the light, the EM, but some of it gets bounced back out, in addition to what your brain is providing for your eyes to "see". It isn't a "dead" circuit between the brain and eyes. There is a level that gets attenuated by what strikes it. Similar principle to transistors being biased.

That is why people can feel others "staring" at them.

“Proud Member”

#676709 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Dave seems like a harmless, decent person and yet you would rather vent your assholiness on him than just let his comments go with a "whatever". WTF is wrong with YOU? He's not hurting anyone, just like the victims of those cowards on the streets, he's benign.
BTW, if it was cowardly white teens victimizing innocent and/or elderly pedestrians of a different race there would already be riots in the street across this nation. The blacks would burn down half this country and Obama would NOT declare Marshall Law to stop that behavior because it's only a hate crime if Whites do it.
Somebody smacks down my relatives and it's war as far as I'm concerned.
Calm down , I like Dave, we are adversary's in here yes. But we are also made for each other, we are bi polar bears.
lol If we were physically together , we would just laugh about it.
He is just as holy as me though nano, but without each other we've little to talk about , but nodding to each other in agreement is a self petting trick that is the other side of the coin.
I don't agree or disagree with anyone wholly in here, I even agree with you much, despite you petty squabbles. which btw seem to get much worse with your adversaries. Now gimme a kiss :) heheheh.

Rocky Ford, CO

#676710 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
The colors depend on if you're looking through Disney World eyes or not.
Actually it is the level of light needed to activate the cones.

That early light is diffused like moonlight, but because of that diffusion you don't get the sharper definition you would get with the moon. No spotlight. Fluorescent versus incandescent.

Had two hawks and a coyote mistake my blond head for a rabbit within 3 minutes one morning with that false light.

I love that time of morning outdoors.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#676711 Dec 1, 2013
Cod ghosts10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain further please
Which part is confusing you?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#676712 Dec 1, 2013
Cod ghosts10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense whatsoever of what you just said.
You can't be this dense.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#676713 Dec 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not, but the players of this game are.
When you hunt a specific target, only that target is the target.
Now you show me videos of these targets.
You self serving mental midget of conspiracy theory.
Cowboys and "iggas" sounds racist to me "white boy" who threatens to kill people in the hood.

But maybe you are not a racist, just an idiot who doesn't really know how his ignorance sounds. All racists are idiots, but all idiots are not racists.

And get it straight, dummy, I am not a conspiracy theorist, Ima conspiracy realist, you just are too feeble minded to know the difference.

Which is why for you

Insults Are Easier

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#676714 Dec 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then go rail at Nature for the misery you blame on a god that you claim doesn't exist.
You are demented.
HA HA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 658,455
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min Poppyann 3,002
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 70,290
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min ChristineM 445,516
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Costner 45,591
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,893
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 1 hr Johnnie Dilinger 76
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr gundee123 4,940
More from around the web