Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#676115 Nov 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right.
It's obvious these people only have issues with Christians and Christianity, not religion or deities in general.
The poor babies...
Why are you always wrong? It is taught in you babble?

#676116 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is jealous of anyone who has an education.
Oh yes, very true.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#676117 Nov 26, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> No God didn't create evil, evil is the absence of God, just like cold is the absence of heat. God is pure good, which means he is absent of all evil. Light is the absence of darkness. So you see man has freewill and has the ability to CHOOSE to do good or evil, where God cannot because he is pure good and has no ability but to be good. It's like this, a man that is black cannot choose to be white, or a man who is 5 feet can't choose to be 6 feet, it's the same way with God, he cannot choose to be evil or create evil because it's not in him to do that, it's impossible for him to do something that is the opposite of him, just like someone who is a male cannot change and become a female. I hope this helps you understand about evil, only man can do evil, because he has freewill to do it, because man was the only one to do evil so he would understand what good is and know when he is sinning against God, this is what evil is for and for man to know this is something he shouldn't do.
If there is utterly no evil to god and god did not create evil, but god did create man and everything else, how did man or the angels or whatever even know what evil was in order to choose it?

#676118 Nov 26, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> No God didn't create evil, evil is the absence of God, just like cold is the absence of heat. God is pure good, which means he is absent of all evil. Light is the absence of darkness. So you see man has freewill and has the ability to CHOOSE to do good or evil, where God cannot because he is pure good and has no ability but to be good. It's like this, a man that is black cannot choose to be white, or a man who is 5 feet can't choose to be 6 feet, it's the same way with God, he cannot choose to be evil or create evil because it's not in him to do that, it's impossible for him to do something that is the opposite of him, just like someone who is a male cannot change and become a female. I hope this helps you understand about evil, only man can do evil, because he has freewill to do it, because man was the only one to do evil so he would understand what good is and know when he is sinning against God, this is what evil is for and for man to know this is something he shouldn't do.
Ehm…

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.(Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#676119 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving you are still a lying, clueless POS.
Anytime.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#676120 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Prove it!
Your deity hasn't done a thing in over 3000 years.
Prove it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#676121 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Your deity hasn't done a thing in over 3000 years.
What did he do over 3,000 years ago?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#676122 Nov 26, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
It is true that some of the characters are known to have existed however the jesus character not only has no evidence for his existence as described in the NT, there is considerable evidence relating to the person now known as jesus that is totally at odds with the book.
I have often said you worship a terrorist, and you have juts as often scoffed and mocked (it’s what you do so well) but I can assure you that this is not something I say lightly and there is more evidence in favour of that statement than there is for the character you know as jesus living as described in the babble.
Really....

You know there's more evidence for Jesus Christ than for Julius Caesar?

I bet you didn't.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#676123 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is jealous of anyone who has an education.
i think i can speak for RR as well when saying that we're not jealous of your antichrist education, but we're very satisfied with our CHRISTian education - thank you very much!:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#676124 Nov 26, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
“Sokath, his eyes uncovered.”
"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra."

Rocky Ford, CO

#676127 Nov 26, 2013
EndTimeNews

Marietta, GA

#676128 Nov 26, 2013

GENEVA "Deal" 100% MATCH to BIBLE Prophecies --

http://youtu.be/UnQctAY-BEg

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#676129 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra."
Darmok on the ocean...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676130 Nov 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we do have personal free will, the universe is determistic. In what way is free will valuable in such a universe?
You are confused. Quantum particle behavior has nothing to with conscious choices in the human mind.

Quantum particles and their fields have no "option" to behave any other way than they do. We do. We can rely on quantum behavior to be predictable, otherwise, the Haldron Collider would never have been built. Humans, on the other hand, are not predictable, regardless of being a product of quantum particles.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/determinism...

Consciousness itself is not a physical thing, yet it rides the waves of our minds.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#676131 Nov 26, 2013
Berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
This palce, this hellish planet that we choose to come back to again and again...thi is the hell. Not somewhere beneath the earth or on some other plane of existence. We choose this place to experience all that is bad. If all e knew was bliss and nothing else, then how would we know it?
God sent peices of himself and gave these peices all the power tht he himself has, for he is all their is and there is nothing else. We are all a part of this one God.
So, like God these peices of God have unlimited choices and infinite possibilies and God is experiencing these all at once in the ever present now! Eventualy we will merge with the creator and once again experience all that there is through his creations or many aspects of himself.
This place is a paradise compared to all the other planets, the only hell that exists here is the one that humans cause themselves or dish out to others. You can choose to call this place heaven just as easily as you can choose to call it hell. Funny how you choose hell. You are welcome to try life somewhere else to see the irrationality of that choice.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#676132 Nov 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/ 2013/11/26/pope-calls-for-big- changes-in-the-church/?hpt=hp_ t2
Interesting things coming.
Not really. Just an attempt to kick start the flood of money back into the Vatican coffers by throwing a few scraps to the chumps afflicted with a god-need. I will grudgingly admit the new pope knows how sell to this crap. Kissing that derelict with the skin tumors was pure genius. Blech. It would take six months of therapy before I could even think about solid food again had I done that.

Rocky Ford, CO

#676133 Nov 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Just an attempt to kick start the flood of money back into the Vatican coffers by throwing a few scraps to the chumps afflicted with a god-need. I will grudgingly admit the new pope knows how sell to this crap. Kissing that derelict with the skin tumors was pure genius. Blech. It would take six months of therapy before I could even think about solid food again had I done that.
I guess he has something you haven't.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#676134 Nov 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he has something you haven't.
Maybe so... I guess kissing pus is an acquired taste, huh?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#676135 Nov 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This place is a paradise compared to all the other planets, the only hell that exists here is the one that humans cause themselves or dish out to others. You can choose to call this place heaven just as easily as you can choose to call it hell. Funny how you choose hell. You are welcome to try life somewhere else to see the irrationality of that choice.
i've been to uranus and trust me, the place is a pit!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#676136 Nov 26, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Just think about it for a minute - if there was a god, how would someone begin to prove that it was a god (as opposed to some sort of alien poser for instance)?
Define "a god" first (including how to test that it really, truly is a god).
Then you can ask about proving there is or isn't one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
traveling back in time 4 hr NewsYTube 3
More from around the web