#675627 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the universe has a conscious.
Go.
What?

What's "a conscious"?

Google won't help you this time.

But try, and we'll see what you come up with.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#675628 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, no he didn't. You need to keep reading
Matthew 19
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them,“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
But that just isn't true, It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to beat a royal flush with 2 pair in a game of poker. It is impossible for God to make a square circle.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#675629 Nov 24, 2013
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/gett... ;

This is too funny. People will soon be licking each other's lollipops on the net.

Mankind is something else.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675631 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you are simply using someone else's work and copying from the same Internet site without sourcing it
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/r...
How long have you been doing this I wonder?
Since 1979. I have been a member of Dennis McKinsey's Biblical Errancy panel until his death when several of us on the panel started up an online group at MSN, when MSN closed down we each went our separate way. I promised Dennis before his death that I would continue to get BE in front of as many people as I possibly can. I continue to reword the commentaries so as to make them easier to read when posted into groups such as this one.

Why do you have a problem with keeping a list of Bible verses handy? I'll bet you have a few lists yourself.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675632 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Wow..again huh?
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/r...
Your posts are just plagiarized material
Even if you re-word things in the future to avoid being caught, it is clear you are a fraud
What is clear is that you like RR can not refute a word that I post. You are grasping at straws Skombolis.

Speaking of a fraud, it is you and your Bible that is the biggest fraud ever sold. I understand you are freaking out. It is not everyday you are in a Sunday School in Reverse class. I get down and dirty and I fight fire with fire! I am in this to win! I have already won but you are too "simple-minded" to know it.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675633 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't!
Are your parents responsible for the decisions you make because they created you?
Please use some common sense
Common sense is anti-biblical you are not to use common sense you are to believe. You give all real Christians a bad name. That is a trick statement because there are no real Christians.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675634 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Judah and his men couldn't do it
You really don't understand the context or the difference between God doing something and thinking God's presence being with man doesn't mean He granted man all the powers of God?
I understand the text. You choose because of your preconceived ideas about the Bible to read that it was Judah who could not stop the iron chariots, and not God, but I set you up. Either way it doesn't matter!

You told me that with God all things are possible, God was with Judah and Judah could not stop the iron chariots.

Do the math.

I just love making apologists look stupid.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675635 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get into debates about things I don't believe in.
Now I know why you will not debate the Bible with me.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675636 Nov 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, apparently, proving god exists...
You beat me to it you rascal! LOL Good post. Your sure nailed his hide to the wall.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675637 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Grow up you twit.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675638 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
deceitful and irritating.
POT/KETTLE

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#675639 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed otherwise
I explained why I believe that is
OK is all you really needed to say if you don't want to respond civilly to a civil post
I wrote the following:

"In other words, there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god ever existed.
That's really all you needed to say…"

If something about that struck you as not being civil, you're in for a world of disappointment on Topix.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#675640 Nov 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Now I know
Finally!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675642 Nov 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Grow up you twit.
"Grow up...." "...you twit"

Hmmm

Calling someone a twit isn't very grown up of you.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675643 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Plagiarized
http://atheistangpinoy.blogspot.com/2008/12/e...
Gee "Reverend" what is with all the copying?
Gee, Skumboils what is with all the simple-mindedness?

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675644 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You pray to the moon, darlin.
Talk about projection....
Well, you feed it. And you are not feeding it enough as it has not started rotating faster than it orbits the earth.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675645 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is theory.
Deal with it.
There is no God.
Deal with it.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675646 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That is why it is called faith
Well, you sure can't call it reality.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#675647 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What is so hard for you to understand?
You have to keep reading one more verse to Matthew 9:26
This is exactly why (outside of it being dishonest) that you shouldn't plagiarize. Because you have no idea what the verses say in context and don't even understand what you are copying
If any of that was true and you were a Bible believer, you would have plagiarized the verse from some online Bible including the next verse you claim is so important and you would have proved my alleged dishonesty. You would show how the meaning changes by putting it back into context proving it was taken out of context. The truth is, it is a verse that in context or out of context the meaning does not change.

(5) "Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six (666) talents of gold...." (1 Kings 10:14). A talent of gold is worth over $29,000. The chief of a petty, barren district of Asia Minor without significant arts, manufacture, or civilization received $20,000,000 per year. Yet, the Romans only got $22,500,000 from all their Asiatic provinces.

(6) "Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the world...." (Ezra 1:2). When did Cyrus rule all the world or all the known world?

(7) "...so there fell down slain of Israel five hundred thousand (500,000) chosen men" (2 Chron. 13:17). If this is a correct figure, what a massacre! At Gettysburg, the greatest battle of the Civil War, the defeated army lost fewer than 5,000 men or 1/100th the number.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675648 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO!
You pray to the moon, darlin.
Talk about projection....
Reverend Alan wrote:
Well, you feed it. And you are not feeding it enough as it has not started rotating faster than it orbits the earth.
I feed the moon?!

LSD much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives MATTER 4 min Poov 77
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min karl44 599,554
The Christian Atheist debate 35 min Poov 1,982
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) 1 hr Big Jim 55
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,494
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 40,866
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 2 hr Child of Set 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 6,454
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
More from around the web