Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#675888 Nov 25, 2013
OMGSTFU wrote:
This girl's been missing for 10 years. No one knows what happened to her. Proof that there's no god:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9GIM9V...
CORRECTION - it's PROOF that mankind is sinful and that we sold our glory for shame.....

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#675889 Nov 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen a site so inundated with "deconverters" as Topix is. It's funny how they seem to have committed a large chunk of their life to trying to brainwash people into their own personal belief system. Yep, I'd say his crew all have control issues. They prolly go through a lot of duct tape, if ya know what I mean. ;)
I just posted these on the other forum.

"Topix atheists are under the belief that preaching eternal death and subservience to the social elite will lead mankind into a glorious future.

They of course believe they are of the elite. They were told they are intelligent for their belief in that, and "non-belief" in a higher power."

"What's the best way to reel in a sucker?

You get them to believe they are being played for one by someone else. Then they start trusting you."

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#675890 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Bible God!
"Kill for Jesus! Hate for God!" - Christian Motto
You've got problems, son.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#675891 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - the covenant God made with Abraham was that "he believed God and it was accounted to him as righteousness". this was said of Abraham after he believed God's word to him that he would receive a miraculous son in his old age....
Would that be Abraham's first-born son Ishmael who was conceived by Abraham screwing his slave girl or the virgin birth of Sarah's son, Isaac ?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#675892 Nov 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher revealed the cretin he is. There is no love in that man. He has power and control issues.
Wait until the dogs piss on his grave.
Typo: make that "he *can* scorn".

sigh

I'll probably make more editing errors after the hard night I had lastnight. I don't think I got a whole hour's sleep all night. The power kept going out right after I drifted off and then I woke up freezing and stressing until it came back on. I gotta get an emergency backup heater before winter advances much further. Geez, and this so soon after not sleeping all night Friday. Everything looks a little fuzzy around the edges and a cup of hot cocoa sounds good about now, or not, going back to bed is very tempting...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675893 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I am not afraid of facing the truth about the Bible or God.
Yes you are.

That's evidenced by your lack of understanding and your intentional misinterpretation of the Bible.

"You are all gods" comes to mind, you've totally taken that out of context and incorrectly and you refuse to admit it.

(feel free to erase most of this post, as you usually do)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675894 Nov 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's no more ludicrous than Rev Anal's cult belief that the universe is a conscious entity that is trying to understand itself by creating humans. I'd like to see the loon try to reason with a gamma ray. xD
It's hilarious that a creator needs its creation for self-realization. That's like a geneticist asking the genes he just spliced about the meaning of his dreams.
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
You know that Rev Anal told me I literally feed the moon.

WTF?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#675895 Nov 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...... about the same time you stopped chasing skirts online....
j/k :)
<quoted text>
I think the next post, by gogo of Clarksville, OH, summed it up perfectly in the following post:
"Who cares?"
anyone who wants to be saved from eternal destruction should care - DUH!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#675897 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make a claim, I asked a question.
As evidenced by the ---> ? <--- at the end of the sentence.
<quoted text>
"before a bunch of escaped slaves and goat herders even thought of inventing your god"
That sounds to me like you hate, or extremely dislike, slaves and goat herders.
The fact that you did not dispute it doesn't help you...
You made the claim in several previous posts. Only in the one in question did you question

That is truth as described in the Tanakh, the book from which your OT was “selectively” copied from. Factual truth is not hate, you only see it as hate because it is the history of you babble that you choose to ignore.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#675898 Nov 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who am I censoring? Whose ancestors did I insult? Who did I mock? Why do you have such a persecution complex?
Stop pretending that all of your posts directed at Christians are not filled with ridicule. Mockery is NOT legitimate debate.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#675899 Nov 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
hhhhmmmm....i wonder if God considers taking sides with witches/antichrists/blasphemer es against His people promoting His Gospel as 'good works'.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675901 Nov 25, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
Time out for a verse from the Atheists book.
Your Mother and Father brought you into this world..Not God
All your dad did was screw your mom.

God designed nature to do the rest.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675903 Nov 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim in several previous posts. Only in the one in question did you question
That is truth as described in the Tanakh, the book from which your OT was “selectively” copied from. Factual truth is not hate, you only see it as hate because it is the history of you babble that you choose to ignore.
Curious.

You spell Tanakh properly, even capitalize it.

Why do you not do the same for the Bible?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#675904 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
That's evidenced by your lack of understanding and your intentional misinterpretation of the Bible.
"You are all gods" comes to mind, you've totally taken that out of context and incorrectly and you refuse to admit it.
Thank you for once again proving that your religion is that of lying scumbags.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#675905 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of the deceitful POS scumbag you are. Are you too stupid or lazy to read your own post right above mine ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#675906 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hhhhmmmm....i wonder if God considers taking sides with witches/antichrists/blasphemer es against His people promoting His Gospel as 'good works'.....
If God exists, it certainly hates you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#675907 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious.
You spell Tanakh properly, even capitalize it.
Why do you not do the same for the Bible?
It is spelled TaNaKh.

More proof you are a moron.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#675908 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubris is confidence, my dear. Self-confidence.
WRONG.
At best, it is EXAGGERATED self-confidence.

Hubris is ARROGANCE and in your case, it is arrogance born of your LACK of self-confidence.

hu·bris (hybrs) also hy·bris (h-)
n.
Overbearing pride or presumption; arrogance

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hubris

Now argue with the dictionary or else tell me the dictionary is wrong and that you are right.

Go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#675909 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
7,863 is 'fewer than' 5,000?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gett...
Do you not know how to read or do you just not click on links or do you just not pay attention to what you read?

Of the defeated side, 4,708 were killed.

What YOU did was add the numbers for BOTH sides.

I can readily believe you did it DELIBERATELY and didn't think anyone else would notice.

Either that, or you don't know how to read what you're reading-assuming you actually read it to begin with.

So yes, 4,708 IS less than 5,000.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#675910 Nov 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really took my comment to heart. Obviously, I didn't mean ALL people who use spellcheck are lazy nor did I say that ALL people who use it are lazy.
Next- just because a story is a work of fiction that doesn't mean we can't learn from it.
If you read the story, then you would appreciate the irony of it- that there was only man left in the world who could do multiplication in his HEAD with no need for computers to help him.
And you are dead WRONG to say I mocked your disability. You are SO wrong as to being very close to LYING in accusing me of such.
I wasn't even THINKING of YOU when I posted MY opinion about spellcheck.
I'm not stamping my feet and I don't have sloped shoulders, thank you very much.
And I did not call YOU lazy in ANY way.
I stand by what I said about 2=2=4- that we SHOULD know that without having to use a calculator to learn that and in ADDITION- sorry it bothers you that I elaborated in a future post- how dare I DO such a thing!-in addition, we should know WHY 2+2=4.
Normally, I enjoy your posts and you bring much to this thread that is productive and enlightening.
But- you have a real bug up your arse about something I did not say or even imply; that being that YOU personally are lazy.
I am well aware of your dyslexia and perhaps you spend too much time dwelling on it yourself in addition to thinking generalized comments are about YOU or directed at YOU.
My comments in NO way were said with ANY intention to mock you or your disability nor were my comments directed to you PERSONALLY.
I also told you more than once that I was sorry that you took offense at my comment and that no offense was at all intended.
You don't want to believe me? That's your choice. But that's also YOUR problem- not MINE.
Get OVER it, dear.
Sorry if I have upset you however you said what you said, there is no argument with that, it is written in black and white. However I cannot be bothered back tracking to the post in which you accused spell check users as being lazy and confirmed it several times with your posts to Dave.

What you stand by and what you actually said are perhaps two different things and a totally irrelevant attempt at obfuscation.

Honey, the bug up my a$$ as you so eloquently put it is in fact the simple matter of telling you how it is for the people who don’t have your magic ability to read and spell correctly. Again sorry if you think that’s “upset” or you don’t like being told that fact of life. Yes it was a generalised comment and it generally implied that people without your magic ability were lazy. I do not have that ability, as at least 10% of the population do not, you insulted that 10% but seem unable to comprehend the insult you issued.

Do not ever attempt to dictate to me what I dwell on, when someone abuses any form of disability I will question that person, if that questioning hurts then tough, in your “condescending” words - Get OVER it, dear.

Yet it seems to be that you are tripping over yourself to give explanations.‘Methinks thou doth protest too much’ comes to mind. You had your say, I had mine, I don’t know about you but I am adult enough to say that’s then end of it… however…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Repub Family Values 47,111
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 55 min Paul really is dead 475
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 2 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 692,113
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 619,846
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 445,851
More from around the web