He's always been weird.
pot/kettle

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#675770 Nov 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual.
When my dog wants a treat, I require that he first sit.
No sit, no treat.
My dog is smart.
He sits, and gets his treat.
You? Not so smart.
But there's more. As you know, the Catcher white sheet is sometimes drawn on posters. Once it's drawn, the poster, to me, no longer exists. I have resisted a recurrent urge to drop it on you. Don't ask me why. But I can no longer resist the urge. In your case, my problem is that I have determined you have serious mental disturbances, and you are, in effect, non compos mentis. For those who like country music, this means not of sound mind. For those who like Toby Keith music, it means cuckoo.
Catcher white sheet drops.
LOL

Again, you simply lied and broke your word again

"I'll be happy to answer.
As soon as you, or Thing Two, reposts the last statement of my long-ago post that Thing Two has cited.
Just the last statement.
Then I'll have what I need in order to respond."

And maybe you get some guys to sit for cucumbers and lotions or by telling them they are just being bashful but you have me confused with one of your spa buddies

And the dorky refer to himself is first person Catcher White Sheet? LOL, oh no! But that doesn't explain why didn't answer the last 12 times you were asked or the excuses you made in here. I know you plan it to save face but you already gave goofy excuses and broke your word so it is obvious why you aren't answering

And as for that white sheet, was it black before you brought it into the sauna?

~snicker

Location hidden

#675771 Nov 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted his objective and impartial observation of what you posted. I have to agree with it as 99% of what you post is nothing more than posturing and petty bickering with a sprinkling of false accusations.
You plagiarized all those posts and I linked it and proved it

What false accusations?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#675772 Nov 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well, the Holy Bible says that the Lord Jesus Christ created everything on earth and in the universe.
Why did Jesus create evil, disease, hunger, starvation, rape, murder etc. Why the polio virus. I have a cousin who suffered polio, why did Jesus do that to her she was just a child.

Do you know that children's song, Jesus loves all the little children of the world, black and white, etc.

If Jesus loves them why does he let 50,000 of them die each day from disease and starvation?

Can you imagine if Jesus hated them?

Location hidden

#675773 Nov 24, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
thnx for sharing your fantasy
try using more then 3% of your brain next time
I believe that 3% is about what the average Christian uses of his brain refusing to accept that with training it is possible to use more. Good post.

Location hidden

#675774 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God.
God does not exist therefore God has nothing to do with the fact that I recognize my lack of perfection and ability to make errors.

As usual you avoided dealing with the fact that you claim the Bible is perfect and error free just like this God you allege exists.

The bat is a bird (Lev. 11:19, Deut. 14:11, 18);

Tell me again why the bat is a bird.

Location hidden

#675775 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yeah you sure showed me!
Yes, I did. But there is nothing funny about it.

Just like there is nothing funny about teaching children that the earth rests on pillars.

The earth rests on pillars (1 Sam. 2:8);

Or the sun went backwards in the sky.

The sun went backward 10 degrees on the sundial (2 Kings 20:11)

Or that eating shit and drinking piss is normal.

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

Is that really something you teach to children in Sunday School?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#675776 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If I hear footsteps and a towel dropping I will just start running and dropping lotions and cucumbers behind me to slow him down!
I guess I have to go buy some now. I will keep them in a little bag labeled "Catcher Repellent"
LOL
That explains it then, that's how your lipstick got on the cucumber!
You left a trail of practice cucumbers for him to follow.
Are you sure you were trying to get away?
You should stop flirting with him.

Location hidden

#675778 Nov 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'There is no God'?! Only because He doesn't live in your heart and soul. And that's because you are a child of Beelzebub the Wicked One!!
GOD: "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Can you find a verse where God does something kind and decent? You know, a "boy scout" kind of act?

Waiting, waiting, waiting,...

Location hidden

#675779 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you think I would care
I know you do not care, no one cares what the Bible says, sure some of you simple minded pew warmers pretend you care but that is just on Sundays, the rest of the week most of you behave like normal people. Sure there are some extreme members of your invisible friend cult who pretend all week, but thank goodness they are few and far between.

You do not trust or believe the Bible and neither do I. See we have something in common.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#675780 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>So no matter what someone posts instead of replying about anything in their post you just ask them that question because they are in this room?
Um...ok
I didn't realize that was the role you took on. That you ask any poster that comes in if they can prove God exists. Has anybody told you they can prove it?
And as you can clearly see most conversations on Topix don't stay on topic. How many times can someone discuss providing proof for something that can't be proven? It seems rather silly for someone to want to discuss nothing but that. But you made it clear you were not interested in why I think that is. Had I known before you had no interest in anything else someone has to say then obviously I would not have explained my position. You are the first person on Topix I have run into that cut things off because it expanded past the title of the room.
A lot of people have come to this discussion and said, quite seriously and earnestly, that they can prove god exists. They tend to not stay around very long when people start asking about their "proof."

Location hidden

#675781 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point about Hitler? Who cares? Either he wasn't really a believer or he was and fell away
Who appointed you to judge who is the real Christian and who is not really one?

Matt 7:1-2, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

I judge you not to be a real Christian, but there is a way that you can prove you are a real and true believer. I already know you will claim God doesn't want you to test him but that is simple minded apologetics, it is YOU we are testing, not God.

One of great weaknesses of the Bible lies in the fact that it contains tangible mechanisms by which to refute its truthfulness. Within it pages are verses which can be used to test the book's validity. They can be generally grouped under two broad headings--those involving tremendous powers given to believers and those involving powers attendant to prayer and requests. The most prominent verses within the first category are Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Many true believers have handled deadly snakes and drunk deadly poisons only to find the Bible is both erroneous and dangerous. Courts in Illinois, Tennessee, and elsewhere have repeatedly stopped practices of this nature because of the treat to life. Ask believers to drink poison or handle deadly snakes and one will quickly realize the extent to which even they do not take the book seriously. Mark 16:17-18 clearly states what they can do if they believe. Put them to the test, however, and you will witness a lot of rationalizing.

Would you care to play with some rattlers and drink a quart of Drano?

Location hidden

#675782 Nov 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We weren't talking about beating off.
Typing with one hand again?
We weren't you were.

Location hidden

#675783 Nov 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do not care, no one cares what the Bible says,
That's all you got left? Continue to pretend I said things I didn't like in the last two posts by dishonestly editing them?

I made fast work of you! When I got here you were trying to act like you were some learned Biblical scholar and were posting volumes of information like it was yours and telling people (haha) what the 'correct' interpretation of verses are and claiming you knew more than believes

Now you are just some guy that was stealing other people's work and passing it off as his own, a guy that didn't even understand what he was copying, and has been reduced to dishonestly editing posts to claim someone said something they didn't so he can reply to the make-believe post!

I would say my work here is done

I feel a little bad your had 4 years invested in this place. Meh, you can always start a new identity!

LOL

Location hidden

#675784 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I won't be responding to any more plagirized posts
In fact, you have demonstrated your personal knowledge is very poor and i see little reason to continue in general
TRANSLATION: I have no answer and I can not deal with the Bible verses you quote so I am going to make up a reason not to embarrass myself trying to answer them. Clearly you know more about the Bible than I do and I don't like it so I will do the Christian thing and attack you as a person instead.

Translation provided by His Holiness Reverend Alan.

There is no reason to continue. I will continue to go to my web site where I have all the issues of Biblical Errancy Magazine and I will continue to honor my promise to Dennis to keep getting this information in front of biblicists and apologists such as yourself.

So go ahead and pretend I am doing something wrong or dishonest, as it changes nothing, the point is, you can not refute a single word from any of the 192 back issues.

You are making up problems to deal with and not dealing with the Bible's serious issues. How Christian of you.

And don't think I didn't notice you snipped my post something you have complained about me doing a dozen times. Pot/kettle

Location hidden

#675785 Nov 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed you to judge who is the real Christian and who is not really one?
Matt 7:1-2, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”
I judge you not to be a real Christian, but there is a way that you can prove you are a real and true believer. I already know you will claim God doesn't want you to test him but that is simple minded apologetics, it is YOU we are testing, not God.
One of great weaknesses of the Bible lies in the fact that it contains tangible mechanisms by which to refute its truthfulness. Within it pages are verses which can be used to test the book's validity. They can be generally grouped under two broad headings--those involving tremendous powers given to believers and those involving powers attendant to prayer and requests. The most prominent verses within the first category are Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Many true believers have handled deadly snakes and drunk deadly poisons only to find the Bible is both erroneous and dangerous. Courts in Illinois, Tennessee, and elsewhere have repeatedly stopped practices of this nature because of the treat to life. Ask believers to drink poison or handle deadly snakes and one will quickly realize the extent to which even they do not take the book seriously. Mark 16:17-18 clearly states what they can do if they believe. Put them to the test, however, and you will witness a lot of rationalizing.
Would you care to play with some rattlers and drink a quart of Drano?
Wow is your sense of deductive reasoning and reading comprehension is terrible! I said either he was or he wasn't

But if he was, killing ten million people is pretty much as falling away as it gets

So either way, who cares? Nobody has ever denied believers have done bad things

Location hidden

#675786 Nov 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Again, you simply lied and broke your word again
Something God is famous for doing:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;

"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"Matt. 21:22.

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#675788 Nov 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
When *I* used dailygalay.com as a source, you claimed that it was unreliable; and here you are, using it again.
Interesting.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't. Keep making shyt up, loser.
I quoted an article from them when I was pointing out the high mathematical probablility of intelligent life on other planets; you calimed that dailygalaxy was a worthless source.

Now you're using it to support your claims.

You lie like a shit-stained rug. You're about as intelligent as one, too.

And pull that condom out of your ass, you pig-fucked piece of shit.

Location hidden

#675789 Nov 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people have come to this discussion and said, quite seriously and earnestly, that they can prove god exists. They tend to not stay around very long when people start asking about their "proof."
Why do these simple minded pew warmers believe that deeply held beliefs are proof? Something is seriously wrong with believers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lips Li... 60,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 695,704
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 1 hr Murray 16
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 3 hr Yshua ha Mashiach 1
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 4 hr Truth 4
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 9 hr texas pete 2,500
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 16 hr Picky 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web