Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#675427 Nov 23, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>

“The belief that a walking dead Jewish deity who was his own father although he always existed, commits suicide by cop, although he didn't stay dead, in order to give himself permission not to send you to an eternal place of torture that he created for you, but instead to let you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically promise him you accept him as your master, so he can cleanse you of an evil force that is present in mankind because a rib-woman and a mud-man were convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, which he knew they would do to begin with.”-- Anon.
Haha.. awesome quote.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#675428 Nov 23, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois

Poor innocent noble savages.

Sound like people to me.

Location hidden

#675429 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!The Christians SAVED the Indians. If not for the Christians the Indians would have exterminated themselves......Supertwat.
Holy shit. There's no way someone can be this stupid.

Location hidden

#675430 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
"In 2013 Archaeologists digging in an ancient Peruvian tomb have unearthed a skeleton, confirming that the mysterious people known as the Moche were ruled by a succession of queens that presided over a brutal and ritualistic society. They were ruled by women, priestesses who also acted as queens. "This find makes it clear that women didn't just run rituals in this area but governed here and were queens of Mochica society," said project director Luis Jaime Castillo, according to the Associated Free Press. "It is the eighth priestess to be discovered," he added. "Our excavations have only turned up tombs with women, never men.""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche_%28culture...
Nice civilized pre-Columbian society.
At least they were good feminists.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#675431 Nov 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I hear that Aero.... good luck friend.... When I was a member of the UAW At McDonnell Douglas back in the day, I also wasn't too impressed with our Union Guys. Our Stewards were dumb Jack holes......
I'm just hoping the arbitrator is smart enough to see it.

Location hidden

#675432 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I roquois
Poor innocent noble savages.
Sound like people to me.
So what's your point? That because native americans don't conform to the hippie tree hugging stereotype they deserved to be wiped out and have their culture destroyed?

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#675433 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no widespread slaughter as you allege. Conflicts, yes, but no deliberate genocide.
What??

We wiped out like 90% of their population!!

Well, not you and I; I mean, the christians did, all in the name of jesus, god and manifest destiny.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
" league of the Iroquois was probably founded about the middle of the sixteenth century. Before 1680 they had conquered or exterminated all the tribes upon their immediate borders and had turned their arms against the more distant Illinois, Catawba, and Cherokee."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/cher/motc/mot...
Note the word exterminated.
That wouldn't surprise me.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#675434 Nov 23, 2013
By the way; I offer my sincerest apologies to Pope Francis, who is a good and humble and noble man. I was attempting to be funny and witty and ironic when comparing that shit-sucking asshole viking to him. I apologize to the Pope, to the Vatican, and every member of the Catholic faith.

As for viking, I think he's gone far beyond being a mere mental case; he's an excremental case.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#675435 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!The Christians SAVED the Indians. If not for the Christians the Indians would have exterminated themselves......Supertwat.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit. There's no way someone can be this stupid.
I take it you've never met him before.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#675443 Nov 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point? That because native americans don't conform to the hippie tree hugging stereotype they deserved to be wiped out and have their culture destroyed?
More like people do those things regardless of religion or not.

Their culture was subsumed.

You are ignorant of history.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#675445 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
"In 2013 Archaeologists digging in an ancient Peruvian tomb have unearthed a skeleton, confirming that the mysterious people known as the Moche were ruled by a succession of queens that presided over a brutal and ritualistic society. They were ruled by women, priestesses who also acted as queens. "This find makes it clear that women didn't just run rituals in this area but governed here and were queens of Mochica society," said project director Luis Jaime Castillo, according to the Associated Free Press. "It is the eighth priestess to be discovered," he added. "Our excavations have only turned up tombs with women, never men.""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche_%28culture...
Nice civilized pre-Columbian society.

Sounds pretty good, can we join up , I haven't been bitten or anything lol.

Location hidden

#675448 Nov 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I take it you've never met him before.
I've heard about him.

Location hidden

#675449 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
More like people do those things regardless of religion or not.
Their culture was subsumed.
You are ignorant of history.
I don't think I was talking about religion.

Location hidden

#675450 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Read a book sometime a-hole. The Aztecs were sacrificing 30,000 people a year to their "gods" and the Spaniards stopped that. Why do you think it was so easy for Cortez to conquer them. Because he had help from the other tribes whom the Aztecs were just about exterminating. You FU**EN moron. If you had a fu**en clue, you wouldn't sound so unimaginably ignorant. JACKASS!!!!!!
It was actually easy because of smallpox. And the aztecs were not the only people around.

Also, you're an idiot. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine someone would claim colonization was good for the natives.

Location hidden

#675451 Nov 23, 2013
To atheist gays cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid and sick retarded
without of christians from Europa,
indians woul kill each others with their axes,arrow,knifes, and teeths
this continent overflood with hate and murders among yourselves,sniff drugs,smoke pipes, white dust to see White Bisons in their stupid brains, letter alcohol made them savages, crazy and each tribe apart from each other
God saw this,and allow Christians to remove this deadly worthless parasities savages nations to wipe up from this continent,
withour today white and black race,
this country and world would be long ago in the deap ditch of darkness,hate, and murderous rants from each others,
look at Mexico,s.america,mostly of those natives are alcoholics,savages, punks,criminals,gamblers,hater s etc......
what a hell is with you you poor atheistic without of God idiot
Lol.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#675452 Nov 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
did you make gather together with your 4 sons,to have military meeting"navy seals,invide dr Shrink backyard war zone, and together with ben Adam general beat to the death your own dr Shrink,who adjuste your f...brain to be again normal human being created by God,not by gay dog,you poor male h....e
go ahead
take more filthy gays soldiers and faken christians to attack dr Shrink private residences and beat him to death by you,your 4 cowards sons criminal bastards,ben Adam capitain, Senecue brigadier, Skombolis corporal,
cyber f...ng team warriors cowards and filthy s....without of God,descency,own honor and own moral dignity and respect
Yes we were decent, we decided to all pitch in and buy you a bottle of beano and a case of air freshener.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#675458 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah one more thing K*NT, I also speak AND write AND read, German, Spanish, and Portuguese......how you like me NOW!!!!!....K*NT!!!!!
Mi piacerebbe che molto meglio se fossi morto e seppellito sotto dependance di tuo zio, con una pallottola in testa, la tua fottuta gola fenditura aperta da orecchio a orecchio, e con il cazzo di tuo padre su per il culo.

Buon divertimento con il vostro traduttore yahoo questo messaggio,è figlio di puttana senza valore.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#675459 Nov 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard about him.
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, didn't realize I was so famous on Cyberspace. Golly
actually, the word is *infamous,* you worthless dickhead.

Go back to licking your drunken father's semen from his bathroom floor; it's the only thing you're good at.

Location hidden

#675460 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh*t Sherlock, that's the first thing I pointed out in my post. I said Cortez had help from the other Indians whose hearts were being torn out by the Aztecs at a clip of 30 grand a year. Didn't pass 5th Reading Comprehension did ya.
What in the hell are you talking about? Do you imagine colonization as a singular event led by cortez?

Location hidden

#675461 Nov 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, it was REAL easy, the Indians all got together as soon as the Spaniards got there, they all contracted smallpox simultaneously and immediately and were rendered completely helpless. You fu**en idiot.
Smallpox wiped out about 90% of their population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 min Ricky F 53,824
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 49,026
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Just Think 646,719
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 48 min Bodrick 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,636
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,726
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web