You're serious.
<quoted text>
I know.
That what I said "you're serious".
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
Your "kind"?
Yes, my kind.

I'd dare you to think about that, but I know you aren't up to the challenge.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#675378 Nov 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Right; "creator," not "lord," not "jesus," not "christ."
Sorry, christian; your jesus isn't the Creator.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, it's like the trees or the moon or something.
Translation: "God damn her, she's right again; and I'm too stupid to argue intelligently, so I'll just make fun of her instead. I can do that to her, because I'm a christian, and she's not; but she's not allowed to do it to *me,* because I'm a christian, and she's not---so *I'm* superior!"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675379 Nov 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who's angry here...
You're beyond angry, you're enraged.

You're enraged, because I proved to everyone here that no one needs to swear allegiance to a phony god in order to become United States Marine.

You're enraged because you're constantly being proven wrong (and stupid) by a mere woman, who your buybull tells you is inferior.

You're enraged, and need to accuse non-christians of "hating" your phony god of paper and ink because *any* non-christian can and will show you that what you believe in is pure bullshit.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675380 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
“A God.” As in, more than one?
<quoted text>
Me: Which one?
<quoted text>
You just told me there are more than one god. Look up there, moron, you said it yourself.
Your “god” is nothing more than paper and ink. I’d wipe my ass on it, but it would leave ink stains.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is a moon prayer around a stoner fire pit.
My God created the moon and fire.
The Ancient Ones created fire, and Prometheus stole it from them and gave it to mankind. Prove me wrong.

Go.

Your god is paper and ink; it didn't create anything.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675381 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That was Lincoln's speech, his personal opinion, not Constitutional law.
Learn some history, man.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It became law.
As did a lot if Lincoln's "personal opinions".
It never became a law, it became a formality with no legal force behind it.

You lose again.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675382 Nov 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bunch of intellectuals thought up God, would that be better for you intellectual people?
Why do you hate slaves and goat herders? They're just hard-working people.
Why do you hate intellectuals, atheists and non-christian theists? Is it because we're smarter than you?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675383 Nov 23, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
No difference what so ever, why do you make claims that you have no hope of proving?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make a claim, I asked a question.
As evidenced by the ---> ? <--- at the end of the sentence.
ChristineM wrote: There you go again with the accusations of hate. What makes you think making a comment that you don’t like means the commentor hates? Sound like case of guilty conscience with a hint of a case of pot kettle and black.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"before a bunch of escaped slaves and goat herders even thought of inventing your god"
That sounds to me like you hate, or extremely dislike, slaves and goat herders.
The fact that you did not dispute it doesn't help you...
To continue ...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bunch of intellectuals thought up God, would that be better for you intellectual people?….
Sounds to me like you hate intellectuals. Is it because we’re smarter than you? Or is it because you fundie christians just like to hate?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675384 Nov 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is a moon prayer around a stoner fire pit.
My God created the moon and fire.
Here's your chance to prove it. Don't blow it.

Go.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675385 Nov 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah? PTAG lol
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? PYHH lol.
*Now* who's sounding angry? Poor widdle christian who can't prove his god, yet demands that everyone believes in it.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#675386 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You're beyond angry, you're enraged.
You're enraged, because I proved to everyone here that no one needs to swear allegiance to a phony god in order to become United States Marine.
You're enraged because you're constantly being proven wrong (and stupid) by a mere woman, who your buybull tells you is inferior.
You're enraged, and need to accuse non-christians of "hating" your phony god of paper and ink because *any* non-christian can and will show you that what you believe in is pure bullshit.
"

You are correct in that it is an optional phrase to use. It is part of the oath, but you can opt out.

I was an atheist when I did it a few times. Didn't bother me a bit.

§ 502. Enlistment oath: who may administer

(a) Enlistment Oath.— Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
(b) Who May Administer.— The oath may be taken before the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary of Defense, any commissioned officer, or any other person designated under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ar...

"Military

The oaths of enlistment and officers both contain this phrase, however it is not required to be said if the speaker has a personal or moral objection, as is true of all oaths administered by the United States government."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_help_me_God#M...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675387 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit, scooter.
Jesus never won anything;he's a myth.
You know, a myth.
<quoted text>
Only in the abstract, like ideas & such. But as an actual historical person, or a deity? Gimme a break.
When people command that we all believe in it, it pisses me off a bit.
<quoted text>
There are a number of people who I admire, and who "guide" my life. Family, friends, teachers I've had in school.
And then, on the flip side, there's Topix.
<quoted text>
Why are you suddenly being nice to me?
Alright, who are you---and what did you do with the *real* Dave Nelson?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been nice to you, little one.
Oh, yeah? Even when you were stalking me, and calling me names?

No you haven't.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>As much as you would let anyone be.
*Let* them be? You mean, those losers like yellodog, viking, porter, et al, who were attacking, condemning an threatening me? Are you *kidding* me?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> You just seem better balanced than you were in the past.
You were guided right, you just bumped your head on a low hanging branch and got stunned a bit. You got separated from the herd and now have to find your own way.
Oh, puh-leeze ...
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't just some nitwit New Age liberal progressive clone twat.
That's what you originally accused me of; why the sudden change of opinon?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> You are special. A very intelligent young woman who also has very strong emotions seeking balance.
Was that better?:-)
... What did you do with Dave? You're starting to worry me.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh. I have one cigarette left and 4 inches of snow outside. Life is a bitch.
Then quit smoking. You'll breathe better and save money. Cigarette smoking is slow, legalized suicide.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675388 Nov 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
The majority of American Natives were slaughtered by the majority of Christians in this country at that time.
DEAL with it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll deal with it when you've provided evidence instead of opinion.
And we'll deal with your god when you produce evidence of it instead of opinion.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675389 Nov 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you were born a Jew and now you are an expert on Native American spirituality.
Quit reading such biased sources and read history instead.
BTW, those tribes were not above killing, raping, sodomizing, torturing, and practicing genocide on each other. They could speak the same language base and do that just because they were a different tribe. They would also sacrifice each other in religious rituals not of a Christian nature.
They were killing each other long before Europeans showed up.
And then the European christians killed them all. Well, almost. Sure as hell got the land.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675390 Nov 23, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not a good idea to respond to antagonists like her and alot of others. It's only fuel for them to keep posting rude, insulting, non-knowledge-based comments. Best to just ignore them, respond to more sensible posts, and try and keep things at least a bit cordial and hopefully people like her can stop visiting this thread and create their own hate-spewing one!!!
When christians throw shit at me, I have every right to throw it back.

So, which one of the numerous gray-boxers from Memphis are you?

Rocky Ford, CO

#675391 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Bullshit, scooter.
Jesus never won anything;he's a myth.
You know, a myth.
<quoted text>
Only in the abstract, like ideas & such. But as an actual historical person, or a deity? Gimme a break.
When people command that we all believe in it, it pisses me off a bit.
<quoted text>
There are a number of people who I admire, and who "guide" my life. Family, friends, teachers I've had in school.
And then, on the flip side, there's Topix.
<quoted text>
Why are you suddenly being nice to me?
Alright, who are you---and what did you do with the *real* Dave Nelson?
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah? Even when you were stalking me, and calling me names?
No you haven't.
<quoted text>
*Let* them be? You mean, those losers like yellodog, viking, porter, et al, who were attacking, condemning an threatening me? Are you *kidding* me?
<quoted text>
Oh, puh-leeze ...
<quoted text>
That's what you originally accused me of; why the sudden change of opinon?
<quoted text>
... What did you do with Dave? You're starting to worry me.
<quoted text>
Then quit smoking. You'll breathe better and save money. Cigarette smoking is slow, legalized suicide.
I said those same things early on, little one, you were in too much of a passion to believe them.

The breathing may be a bit late, but it is better than being bored to death, albeit expensive. I love the feel of that smoke burning my lung passages as I take a draw. It's almost orgasmic sometimes. E cigs ain't the same.

I would be crazier without them.:-)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#675392 Nov 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Very well my friend..... at work today as always....
seems like I live here..........

Hows things going with you and your place of employment?
Had the last arbitration October 30.

I SHOUKD have a decision in another week or 2.

Not very impressed with the representation my union provided.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675393 Nov 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and that's why the Spanish called them heathens, then proceeded to murder, rape and steal their gold , because they needed god to murder and rape,and steal from people apparently.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of history is extremely limited.
Those were the Conquistadors. The Church eventually brought them in line.
Well, yeah; after they did the church's dirty work for them, there was no real further need for them.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> Many were thrown in prison for their abuses.
The Aztec, Comanche and the Navajo were no slouches on the conquest game. They needed no deity to justify their actions. In fact their actions pushed many other tribes right into the arms of the Spanish.
But the indigenous people here didn't claim any moral superiority, like the invading christians did.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#675394 Nov 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I doubt you do.
The kind of character you know when you see it is that of very low character, since you are of very low character and water seeks its own level.
And while you are quite *a* character, the only character you possess is of the lowliest kind.
You're a bottom-feeder, RR. Accept it. After all, it is due to your own actions and your own words that has resulted in you being the bottom-feeder reprobate you are.
Sorry for your luck.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doubts are irrelevant.
I know me better than you know me.
Yet you think you know my dad and his brothers--the three Marines I mentioned earlier--better than I know them. Not real Marines, you called them, because they didn't swear any fealty to your phony god.

And thanks to your posts, we have come to know you better than you think we do.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#675395 Nov 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the last arbitration October 30.
I SHOUKD have a decision in another week or 2.
Not very impressed with the representation my union provided.
I hear that Aero.... good luck friend.... When I was a member of the UAW At McDonnell Douglas back in the day, I also wasn't too impressed with our Union Guys. Our Stewards were dumb Jack holes......

Rocky Ford, CO

#675396 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And then the European christians killed them all. Well, almost. Sure as hell got the land.
Yeah. The ancient Greeks and Romans did that, too. Those Christians picked up some bad habits, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did black people get here ( economically) 10 min LEAVE AMERICA 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Clearwater 35,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 49 min RFD 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr BOBB AKA BOBB 688,410
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 55
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Watch for Finger 29
More from around the web