Prove there's a god.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675064 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
AutoCorrect is pretty awesome, especially when you're trying to type from an iPhone.
It just makes it easier, auto-capitalizes, auto-corrects and auto-punctuates.
It also helps us dyslexic folk to appear to be not so stupid.
Whoops. You're going to need a bigger auto correct.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675065 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You are undeserving of my Christian side.
You reap what you sow...
Ah, a confirmed sociopath. Good job.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675067 Nov 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I was being realistic. I knew I would have to settle for second best if your advertising is truthful.
I love computers for writing. The ability to cut and paste and reorganize blocks of text has revolutionized the world when it comes to saying more of what you mean. You aren't so limited to having to produce a coherent stream of thought the first go round. You can get a thought while writing, add it, and then rearrange. No more laborious handwriting or white out on a typewriter, and much less paper in the trashcan.
You can see what you are constructing and make changes without having to start completely over again. I think that has freed the minds of lots of people.
When have you ever composed a coherent stream of thought?
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675069 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
How could people be indoctrinated by something they neither never knew about nor ever existed.......according to you.
EPIC FAIL
You're not very bright. The god virus is very real. Your invisible Immoral Daddy, not so much.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#675070 Nov 21, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>What are the "tool" uses for guns, tool?
Are you this stupid?

Flare guns are tools.

The AR-7 is designed as a tool, not a weapon.

Never heard of a Hilti or Ramset gun? How about a nail gun?

A needlegun scaler?

A rivet gun?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675072 Nov 21, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
You're obviously a Christian.
I know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#675073 Nov 21, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
No one is "born" any religion.
I agree.

OCB says she was born a Jew.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675074 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What does In God We Trust do to yours?
It betrays the intent of the Founders. It violated the Constitution. It betrays every American because it is exactly against what this country was founded on and spits in the face of all of those who understood that state endorsement of any religious tenets is a blow to freedom.

You were taught that colonists came to this country to escape religious persecution. They did. They were being persecuted. By other Christians. What did they do when they got here? They started persecuting each other. The Danbury Baptists were some of the biggest supporters of the First Amendment for they knew the perils of religious thought endorsed by governments.

You are an anti-America fool. You once flew the Virginia Battle Flag as your avatar, the flag that was used by insurrectionist a to take up arms against America. You are a traitor.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675075 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Yep, dumb as a stump and as dishonest as a used car salesman.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675076 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
http://www.activehistory.co.uk /ib-history/extended-essay-his tory-samples/nietzsche.pdf
Check out the above link and check out good old Adolf gleefully admiring the bust of his idol.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much atheism!!!!!
Funny, but here is Hitler in bed with all manner of Christianity.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#675078 Nov 21, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>No one is "born" any religion. People are indoctrinated by the god virus before their brains can develop defenses against such foolish nonsense.
Not true. Babies most certainly CAN be born a religion; what they can NOT be born is religious.

There IS a difference.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675079 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you this stupid?
Flare guns are tools.
A needlegun scaler?
A rivet gun?
Another equivocation lie? Really? Those were not the guns that were being discussed. A gun serves no other purpose than as a weapon. An AR-7 is a gun with tools aboard but the gun part is only a weapon. That you had to dig so deep into ridiculous lunacy just makes you look even more dishonest and foolish. The cognoscenti had guessed you'd established a nadir. You've outdone yourself. Snakes are trying to figure out how you can get so low.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#675080 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
OCB says she was born a Jew.
And how many times in the past couple of weeks have YOU said you were BORN a Christian?

You're a hoot!

At any rate, Shaddup is wrong. As I just posted to him, babies CAN be born a religion; what babies can NOT be born is religious.

I expect that Shaddup will understand the difference between the two; I see that you still do not despite it having been explained to you several times a few weeks ago.

And AFTER it was explained to you, that's when you started saying that YOU were BORN a Christian.

Gawd- if only.....if ONLY there was EVER transparency in our government as YOU display.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#675081 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you this stupid?
Flare guns are tools.
A needlegun scaler?
A rivet gun?
Ah....sooooooo VERY transparent.

Either that or you really ARE this dumb that you don't know Shaddup was referring to guns that were manufactured to be used as WEAPONS.

Or else you're PLAYING dumb- and if so....RR- that is one game you do NOT need to play.

Your dumbness comes through loud and clear without any effort from you so you have no reason to PLAY dumb.

If you feel you have a NEED to play dumb, well.....
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675082 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible, if no one was born with any religion the subject of God would have never come up......ever. And there would be no "God virus"
Your logic is convoluted and self-defeating. You're just too stupid to see it.
Huh? It is not a problem of logic you nutter. Gods were invented by men as explanations. They pass this virus of ignorance to their children. Are you trying to appear even less intelligent than the Riverside Ragabash?

Of course, you are guilty of Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, but, I don't know if you can get your knuckles up off the floor long enough to Google that.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675083 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
Cite your supposed source.
I don't care whether you believe me. It is established fact. You can find it easily yourself but it won't fit into your little web of lies about your immoral religion.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675084 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotta get going but I'll be back tomorrow to intellectually crush and humiliate you some more. Have a real rotten day.
Bwahahahahaha. Fool.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675085 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
http://www.activehistory.co.uk /ib-history/extended-essay-his tory-samples/nietzsche.pdf
Check out the above link and check out good old Adolf gleefully admiring the bust of his idol.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much atheism!!!!!
So much for having to leave.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#675086 Nov 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am a Christian. That's a fact.
Even if I don't fit your predefined version of what you think a Christian should be.
No, that's an opinion, or at most a claim.

I disagree.

I don't believe you're a Christian at all.
Shaddup

North Richland Hills, TX

#675087 Nov 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Babies most certainly CAN be born a religion; what they can NOT be born is religious.
There IS a difference.
I'm not going to entertain this simplistic option you proffer. People are born without religion and are indoctrinated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is un-American... 7 min Tony 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Brian_G 71,020
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min LAWEST100 658,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Brian_G 618,857
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 46 min abc 80
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min donaldtrump 283,022
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 58 min Spider1954 3,045
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,059
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 hr Go Blue Forever 253
More from around the web