“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#674377 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You made to that I've never read Peter Pan and I've never seen Peter Pan movies.
You make shit up all the time, ya big fat slob.
Don't whine that you got caught in another lie.

You proved you know as little about Peter Pan as you do the Bible.

Why do you continually disgrace Christianity ?

I swear you clods go out of your way to make a mockery of Jesus.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#674378 Nov 18, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
“LOL! this is typical of the only 'evidence' that gaytheists are ever able to provide!:”
Well, you seem to be unable to respond to the science behind the REAL evidence, so you resort to calling names....just like all the other evangelical fundamentalist followers. Why do you suppose that is??
I think it's because deep down you realize we on the science side are right and your mythical world is going to fall eventually.
You write:
“i.e.- "the so-called scientists who hate god agree with those of us who aren't 'scientists' but also hate god, that the theories we came up with while throwing out the truth/Bible are what we decide is now going to be the truth"
I don't even know what you are trying to say here. I haven't run into any scientists who 'hate' god, most of them don't believe in a god, and you can't hate really something that doesn't exist.
You write:
“try telling the Jews that they really aren't a recognized people group based on the history of the Bible. oh wait that's what WWW II came down to and is now what the entire mid-east crisis is over!”
Yes they are a recognized group, but they are just like the other people of the Middle-East except they value education and high personal goals and most don't really follow their religion very closely, and in that respect they align with mostly Western values and keep their faith to themselves. You will find that many of them don't believe the Old Testament stories are true any more, since so many of them have been disproven.
Following is a cu/paste:
“Ten percent of Protestants, 21 percent of Roman Catholics, and *52 percent* of Jews do NOT believe in God.
That’s the surprising word from a new survey by Harris Interactive of 2,306 adults that shows belief in God varies quite widely among different segments of the American public. How often do we go to a place of worship? Not much. Most people attend a religious service less than once a month. Still, Americans are far more likely to believe in God and to attend religious services than people in most other developed countries, particularly in Europe.”
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/je...
End cut/paste
The Middle-East crisis is much more then Arabs/Muslims against Jews. Don't forget how many battles have gone on because of the desire to change despotic dictators; the fights against Muslim extremists, The Al-Qaeda killing their own people for hateful reasons. Many many things going on in those various countries....not just Jew hatred. Most of the hatred now is focused on America, not Jews.
Jews were not the main reason for WWII, Hitler had many other things going on; Empire, power, land grab, etc.
You write:
“yes folks - the antisemetic's and antichrist's are THEE problem in God's universe!”
Unlike Christians and Muslims--atheists tend to be layed back and not want to get into physical fights and wars and such. I am not the Antichrist—just a non-believer who uses real, testable science to back up his position.
good grief - gaytheists get SO confused when you simplify things and present stark reality!

here's what i was 'trying' to say:

hows about presenting some ACTUAL evidence rather than just always saying that there is evidence, but NEVER SUBSTANTIAITING IT WITH PROOF?! that would help those of us who don't just believe everything "THEY SAY".

also, my reference to the nation of Israel was my susbstantiation of the Bible; i.e., it's the historic documentation of their lineage, complete with a geneology back to Adam!

you're welcome!:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#674379 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more about Peter Pan than OCB.

She called me a cow puke liar for posting the truth and teaching her something.

Get a life, Ben.

I mean other than calling everyone that disagrees with you a liar.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674380 Nov 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "proof" that the Earth is 10,000 years old or less. There is not even any evidence to suggest such a thing.
All evidence suggests otherwise.
Why, if your "faith" in this religion is so strong, do you find it necessary to boast lies in order to try to justify your weird beliefs?
That shows a lack of faith.
<quoted text>
Scientific evidence is easily available for you to see; you refuse to see it.
You deny truth in favor of your hate cult. Go give Viking a blowjob, while you're at it.
"Science flies you to the moon; religion flies you into buildings."
LOL - more proof that there is no evidence against the Truth of the Bible!:)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#674381 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell timn he's a Christian.
G'head.
Did hitler ever renounce it?

Location hidden

#674382 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
You still aren't aware.
Did you think this was a witty comeback, or did you know how dumb it sounded and decide to post anyway?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674383 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The only people I can think of who are more hateful than you are your brothers in christ Viking and Nanoanalplug.
aww...see how it is w/u gurl? spazing on me just for having a different opinion about life than yours....:(

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674384 Nov 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Did hitler ever renounce it?
Not publicly.

He was too smart to do that.

The Christian Germans 'needed' a Christian leader.

So he acted the part.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674385 Nov 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think this was a witty comeback, or did you know how dumb it sounded and decide to post anyway?
I thought it was both witty and edgy.

And I still think you don't understand.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#674386 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the posts from this past Friday:

"OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can't prove I have *a*"conscious".
If you're asking me to prove I AM conscious, the fact that I am typing is proof of that along with proof I am alive.
Or perhaps you're trying to ask me to prove I have a *conscience*.
I don't have the need or desire to try and prove ANYTHING to you, RR.
Why am I even answering you?
Seriously, you're like a TWO year old!
Grow the F*CK UP already, RR.
Your Peter Pan routine isn't cute, it isn't clever and it's tedious."

RR replied- his post #673901:

"Lol, and they call me the pedant....

Peter Pan routine? I don't understand the reference."

Of COURSE he didn't "understand the reference" but in typical RR fashion, he's now trying to back pedal his way out of it.

Had he ANY clue, he would have understood the reference.

That's a given.

But he thinks he sounds smart and "educated" using words like "pedant".

LOL!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674387 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
If I ever had anything against you, I'd bleach it.
lol! such a lil sophomoric gurl!

(kinda makes you hot tho - i picture you in a short plaid skool-girl skirt with knee-hi socks and no undies;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674388 Nov 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand what a beautifully constructed con that is, right?
<quoted text>
?
<quoted text>
??
<quoted text>
The semi-coherence of the desperate christian.
Is that you, Reverend Swaggart?
you're sssooooo cute and funny today!

tickle fight?;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#674389 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more about Peter Pan than OCB.
She called me a cow puke liar for posting the truth and teaching her something.
Get a life, Ben.
I mean other than calling everyone that disagrees with you a liar.
That's hilarious!

You didn't google ANYTHING I didn't already know. Too funny that you're so delusional!

I googled what I did to show what YOU had plagiarized!

It's so obvious that was your source, RR!

YOU teaching ME something- or anything, for that matter!!!

Oh my! Snerk! Snort! Snicker! Tee hee! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Really- am LOLing as I type this!

Whew- that was a good one- nothing like a great laugh!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674390 Nov 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What Law?
the laws of nature, physics, society and God. you can run but you can't hide cuz they all catch up to you at one time or another:)

Location hidden

#674391 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was both witty and edgy.
And I still think you don't understand.
The fact that you think you made a complicated analogy speaks volumes. First, you should have said that you don't think I understand the analogy itself, not that I didn't know you made one in the first place. Second, you were saying that the us military isn't necessarily christian although most of its members identify as such, and that the same goes for the german army. Not that complicated, but I give you props for trying.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674392 Nov 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love quoting the truth about Jesus:
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters  yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."
JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
preach on dude!;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674393 Nov 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the posts from this past Friday:
"OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can't prove I have *a*"conscious".
If you're asking me to prove I AM conscious, the fact that I am typing is proof of that along with proof I am alive.
Or perhaps you're trying to ask me to prove I have a *conscience*.
I don't have the need or desire to try and prove ANYTHING to you, RR.
Why am I even answering you?
Seriously, you're like a TWO year old!
Grow the F*CK UP already, RR.
Your Peter Pan routine isn't cute, it isn't clever and it's tedious."
RR replied- his post #673901:
"Lol, and they call me the pedant....
Peter Pan routine? I don't understand the reference."
Of COURSE he didn't "understand the reference" but in typical RR fashion, he's now trying to back pedal his way out of it.
Had he ANY clue, he would have understood the reference.
That's a given.
But he thinks he sounds smart and "educated" using words like "pedant".
LOL!
"Peter Pan routine"

You think I can fly?

You think I don't age?

You think I don't grow up?

You think I know a pixie?

You think I'm the leader?

You think I'm a swashbuckling sword fighter?

You think I'm handsome?

What?

You never explained your lane reference.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674394 Nov 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus answered him, Thou sayest" (Matt. 27:11) and Jesus answered him,`sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?" (John 18:34) and "Pilate therefore said unto him,`Art thou a king then?' Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king" (John 18:37) and "And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer" (John 19:9).
Jesus often gave insolent replies and evaded questions. A civil response or a simple yes or no would have been more appropriate, not to mention polite.
BUT to some, the only deserved response is to be cast into a lake burning with fire and brimstone.

DON'T BE THAT DORK!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674395 Nov 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good question Kait asked you. If you want to be a disciple of Jesus, Jesus makes it crystal clear what you must do. Since you refuse to obey the commands of Jesus, how can you expect other people to do so?
"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21
This is proof that you are not a real and true Christian.
would you like me more or less, if i was your definition of a real true christian, Al?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#674396 Nov 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) "Thirty and two years old was he (Jehoram) when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem 8 years, and departed without being desired. Howbeit they buried him in the city of David, but not in the sepulchres of the kings" (2 Chron. 21:20) and "the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead.... So Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah reigned. Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign...." (1 Chron. 22:1-2). If Jehoram began to reign at age 32 and ruled 8 years, then he died at age 40. Yet, his son took over at age 42. Imagine a son two years older than his father!
(2) "In the thirty and first (31st) year of Asa king of Judah began Omri to reign over Israel, twelve years:...." (1 Kings 16:23) versus "So Omri slept with his fathers, and was buried in Samaria and Ahab his son reigned in his stead. And in the thirty and eighth (38th) year of Asa king of Judah began Ahab the son of Omri to reign over Israel" (1 Kings 16:28-29). How could Omri have reigned 12 years if he ruled from the 31st to the 38th year of Asa's rule? And how could Ahab have taken over from his father Omri in the 38th year of Asa's rule when Omri didn't give up his rule until the 43rd year of Asa's rule (31 + 12=43)?
(3) "Solomon had three score and ten thousand (70,000) that bare burdens, and four score thousand (80,000) hewers in the mountains; Beside the chief of Solomon's officers which were over the work, three thousand and three hundred (3,300) which ruled over the people that wrought in the work" (1 Kings 5:15-16) and "the house which king Solomon built for the Lord, the length thereof was threescore (60) cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty cubits and the height thereof thirty cubits" (1 Kings 6:2) and "...So he was 7 years in building it" (1 Kings 6:38). It took 153,300 men seven years to build a house that was 60 cubits by 20 cubits by 30 cubits or 96 X 32 X 48 feet. The mountain labored and brought forth a mouse.
(4) Now, behold, in my (David) trouble I have prepared for the house of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of gold, and a thousand thousand talents of silver...." (1 Chron. 22:14). The gold collected amounted to $3 billion and the silver amounted to #2 billion. In other words, David gathered more bullion than was possessed by the Roman Empire at the height of its power.
(5) "Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six (666) talents of gold...." (1 Kings 10:14). A talent of gold is worth over $29,000. The chief of a petty, barren district of Asia Minor without significant arts, manufacture, or civilization received $20,000,000 per year. Yet, the Romans only got $22,500,000 from all their Asiatic provinces.
to be continued...
preach on, baby boy!

Al - "i love the Bible....i think it should be quoted often":-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 550,762
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 2 min Power_2014 2
Senator Kay Hagan, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, A... 4 min Power_2014 5
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 17 min Enter Username 2
Before and After 21 min Enter Username 6
Nine Eleven 22 min Enter Username 147
Pope: 'Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin' 25 min Enter Username 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 262,055
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 96,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 602,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE