Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#674524 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My cookies are deleted after every session and I have no problem with any of the browsers I use. I don’t use IE and I am not bothering checking message numbers just for RR. The browsers I use work as expected. Konqueror is konqueror. However can you suggest a “real” browser? One that handles CSS as CSS was meant to be handled. Or are you just full of your usual cr/\p
Why don't you just give me the page & post numbers?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#674525 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say that I can't mock a poster's screen name....
How can you be sure of what the babble says, you miss out huge amounts of the babble because it does not agree with you

BTW, let me offer a few babble snippets just to enlighten you

Proverbs 17:5 ESV - Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 15:12 ESV - A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.

Ephesians 5:4 ESV - Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

There, feel better mow?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#674526 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For clarity.
<quoted text>
No, I expected the same opinionated OCB I've come to know.
<quoted text>
Of course.
But God told them what went down and they kept the story He told them.
For clarity? I was clear the first time we spoke about it some months ago.

Opinionated? Sorry you don't like my opinion of the bible.

I don't care for yours either.

Okay- now you not only know for a fact that your god exists, you also know what your god told them, blah, blah, blah.

Of course, those who are grounded in reality and who actually respect truth and honesty know that you don't know SQUAT.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674527 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t want to, just so long as you are happy foul mouthing anyone who does not agree with you then that’s fine with you – right?
Why should I let it go? is it because yoy foul mouth has embarrassed you and you are too much of a giodbot to admit it?
It has nothing to do with him disagreeing with me.

I can handle that.

BenAssFucked is one of the worst internet trolls I've ever seen. He's a constant liar and manipulator. I've had enough of his bullshit and I'm calling him for what he is.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#674528 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did being it back up.
Last page, OCB wrote: "As is the Adam/Eve dust/rib story creationist BS."
That's bringing it back up.
It's not ridiculous, if you believe in the power of God.
I know what I wrote.

But that's not bringing up YOUR moronic theory that it matters to me which one of Ken and Barbie came first.

It doesn't- and it never did.

Good- then I guess you would believe ANYTHING since you believe in the power of your god.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674529 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be sure of what the babble says, you miss out huge amounts of the babble because it does not agree with you
BTW, let me offer a few babble snippets just to enlighten you
Proverbs 17:5 ESV - Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
Proverbs 15:12 ESV - A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.
Ephesians 5:4 ESV - Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.
There, feel better mow?
As far as BenAssFucked is concerned, I'm employing the "eye for an eye" technique.

So sue me.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#674530 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My cookies are deleted after every session and I have no problem with any of the browsers I use. I don’t use IE and I am not bothering checking message numbers just for RR. The browsers I use work as expected. Konqueror is konqueror. However can you suggest a “real” browser? One that handles CSS as CSS was meant to be handled. Or are you just full of your usual cr/\p
Firefox is usually on the leading edge and is not proprietary as IE or Chrome. Less chance of things being sneaked in. It and the Adblock addons makes life fairly easy.

Over the last couple of months, though, it seems something has been changed or added into those webservers to accommodate places like outbrain and other trackers for advertising which can get in the way of loading. It has smoothed out the last couple of weeks.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#674531 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not address a post that might actually matter instead of allowing yourself to get bogged down in your penchant- and I daresay compulsion- to nit pick?

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say that I can't mock a poster's screen name....

OCB responded:

"No- but it does say this:

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

And this:

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."

And much more which commands you to NOT behave in the way you do; in this case, mocking the screen name of another poster.

Let's see you try to talk your way out of this by trying to claim you mocking the screen name of another poster IS something your Jesus would do."

Come ON, RR- you're such a big and faithful believer in your god and your Jesus- never mind bothering me with your inconsequential nonsense; how about addressing an issue that should be of great consequence to YOU since you are such a believer and your actions in mocking the user name of another poster is in direct contradiction and disobedience to what your bible says?

You believe in the story of Adam and Eve, yet your behavior here proves you do NOT believe in following and obeying what is commanded of you in your bible.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#674532 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in the power of your god, why do you go against your god and therefore go against the power of your god?

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

OCB responded:

"No- but it does say this:

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

And this:

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."

And much more which commands you to NOT behave in the way you do; in this case, mocking the screen name of another poster.

Let's see you try to talk your way out of this by trying to claim you mocking the screen name of another poster IS something your Jesus would do."

Seems to me your god is powerless to keep you from engaging in behavior which is in direct contradiction and disobedience to what your god commands you to do.

Or maybe you don't believe in the power of your god as much as you claim you do.

#674533 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with him disagreeing with me.
I can handle that.
BenAssFucked is one of the worst internet trolls I've ever seen. He's a constant liar and manipulator. I've had enough of his bullshit and I'm calling him for what he is.
No he is not, he just happens not to agree with your BS and it pretty voluble on the subject, that does not make him a troll it just means that he does not agree with your BS

Are you assuming there that people have not had enough of your BS?

In actual fact you are simply being the nasty, foul mouthed christian hate merchant that we all understand and know you to be.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#674534 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as BenAssFucked is concerned, I'm employing the "eye for an eye" technique.
So sue me.
Ben did no harm to you.

But YOU did great harm to what your god and your Jesus command you to do.

With RR, another day, but always the same old sh*t with you, RR- with you crapping all over your god and your Jesus on a daily basis.

#674535 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me.
Whatever turns you on, whatever you feel comfortable foul mouthing. I know you claim to be a babble thumper so just so long as you are FULLY aware of the babbles view of your foul mouthed abuse and are happy cr/\pping on the babble as you do

#674536 Nov 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Firefox is usually on the leading edge and is not proprietary as IE or Chrome. Less chance of things being sneaked in. It and the Adblock addons makes life fairly easy.
Over the last couple of months, though, it seems something has been changed or added into those webservers to accommodate places like outbrain and other trackers for advertising which can get in the way of loading. It has smoothed out the last couple of weeks.
I use firefox and konquerer, adblock does not bother me, my sever handle that

Rocky Ford, CO

#674537 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I use firefox and konquerer, adblock does not bother me, my sever handle that
Hmmm.

(Page 31,983) is the page number your link went to. Try jumping back from where you are now and see what shows up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#674538 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever turns you on, whatever you feel comfortable foul mouthing. I know you claim to be a babble thumper so just so long as you are FULLY aware of the babbles view of your foul mouthed abuse and are happy cr/\pping on the babble as you do
This is just one of many examples of why I've repeatedly told RR he is NOT a Christian.

RR seems to think that simply SAYING he is a Christian is all it takes to actually BE a Christian.

He will distort scripture to suit his own ego-driven agenda at any given time and in any way that's convenient for him to do so.

And yet he blabbers on about believing in the power of his god.

If he is such a believer in that power, why does he consistently and chronically mock, spit on and sh*t on the god and the Jesus he so claims to believe in, honor, revere, adore, respect and love?

We see here that on a daily basis, RR makes it a point to say what his Jesus would NEVER say and to do what his Jesus would NEVER do.

And then he has the gall to say he is a Christian.

He can barely talk the talk- never mind actually walk the walk.

#674539 Nov 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.
(Page 31,983) is the page number your link went to. Try jumping back from where you are now and see what shows up.
Same page and I really do not care anyway, it was only a dig at RR to show his hypocrisy and we all know he is a deceitful phoney anyway

Rocky Ford, CO

#674540 Nov 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Same page and I really do not care anyway, it was only a dig at RR to show his hypocrisy and we all know he is a deceitful phoney anyway
Oh, you are/were just being a bitch in a gratuitous fashion.

:-)

#674542 Nov 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are/were just being a bitch in a gratuitous fashion.
:-)
Yup, I took lessons from you

#674543 Nov 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>This is just one of many examples of why I've repeatedly told RR he is NOT a Christian.
RR seems to think that simply SAYING he is a Christian is all it takes to actually BE a Christian.
He will distort scripture to suit his own ego-driven agenda at any given time and in any way that's convenient for him to do so.
And yet he blabbers on about believing in the power of his god.
If he is such a believer in that power, why does he consistently and chronically mock, spit on and sh*t on the god and the Jesus he so claims to believe in, honor, revere, adore, respect and love?
We see here that on a daily basis, RR makes it a point to say what his Jesus would NEVER say and to do what his Jesus would NEVER do.
And then he has the gall to say he is a Christian.
He can barely talk the talk- never mind actually walk the walk.
There are good christians, there are bad christians, there are hypocrites who claim to be christian and there are liars who claim to be christian. RR is grouped in the latter two and he advertises that fact daily.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674544 Nov 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>For clarity? I was clear the first time we spoke about it some months ago.
Opinionated? Sorry you don't like my opinion of the bible.
I don't care for yours either.
Okay- now you not only know for a fact that your god exists, you also know what your god told them, blah, blah, blah.
Of course, those who are grounded in reality and who actually respect truth and honesty know that you don't know SQUAT.
Reality is perception, OCB.

Besides, you know how much I don't trust science...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Truth Buster 48,044
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 646,362
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min andet1987 2,015
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 11 min BobbyReal 33
How do I own a forum? 24 min Norm 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,641
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,620
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 281,224
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,548
More from around the web