“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#674026 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
and there was no anal sex allowed.
So, they had monitors who went around checking? Are you the kind of person Dave who believes if the Government puts up a sign that says 'speed limit 65' that no one will drive faster than 65?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#674027 Nov 16, 2013
Watching Alan spiel on a Saturday morning is like watching Saturday morning cartoons as a kid.

Well, not the cartoons, necessarily. More like My Friend Flicka, Sky King, or Fury. I had no problem going to pee watching them.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674028 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the gay crowd in SF that is screeching the loudest about spreading their love in the public.
You are mean Dave. And you know that is not a very nice way to describe the gay rights movement.

Gay people are demanding that if you can walk down the street holding hands with your girlfriend that they be free to walk down the street holding hands with their boy friends. Gay people want to be included and have the same rights you have.

Maybe we need to have clothing optional bars or coffee shops? You know a clothes check when you enter.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674029 Nov 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh-and Dave- tell me how despicable and disgusting and depraved any of these people were- how they were destructive to humankind and why you hate them so much.
Socrates
Sappho
Oscar Wilde
Walt Whitman
Gertrude Stein
Susan B. Anthony
Virginia Woolf
St. Augustine
Michelangelo
Leonardo da Vinci
Emily Dickinson
Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Andy Warhol
Byron
Tennessee Williams
Florence Nightingale
Willa Cather
E. M. Forster
Rock Hudson
Liberace
Allen Ginsberg
Marlene Dietrich
Martina Navratilova
Bessie Smith
Rudolf Nureyev
Halston
Shouldn't we add Abe Lincoln our 2nd gay president to the list? My gay cousin loves reading the love letters he wrote to the man he shared a bed with for 6 years.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674030 Nov 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're a hypocrite, timn. Plain and simple.
Pot/kettle

Location hidden

#674031 Nov 16, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/15/seen-a...

This shows up in the brains of Topix atheists, but as a numbness as there are no real pain cells in there.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674033 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why public health laws prohibit open sewers or exposed human waste, even that of infants. Shit carries disease.
Doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death:

http://www.health-care-reform.net/causedeath....

http://bighealthreport.com/1411/death-by-doct...

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/do...

http://www.totalhealthsecrets.com/ENGLISH/res...

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/public_healt...

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Ldoctordeath...
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#674035 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
In public or private?
For a self imagined enlightened individual you sure seem to miss the importance of a neutral public area.
For someone who claims intellectualism, you are stymied by hyphenated modifiers and adjective commas.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#674036 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is how thick it is spread and the ease of washing your hands.
You seem to think it is OK for a small group to add more than their share in the pursuit of self gratification.
<quoted text>
Timmy takes a trip to San Francisco and meets up with the Rev Alan, who shows him around the area, including the gay bars he danced in.
It is late afternoon and they are standing at a trolley stop in the Castro District. The trolley approaches and those waiting start to queue up with Timmy and Alan in the front. Then a twinkie comes trotting up all nude except for his high heels, a clutch bag, and a feathered boa and gets in front. The trolley stops and he is the first to step on it, with Timmy and Alan right behind. They are cool with this.
However, the twinkie stumbles on his heels and starts to fall forward, and with the strong sunlight coming over his shoulder, Timmy can't help but notice the young man's reddened butthole and glistening substance in that area as he falls forward. Nor the deafening sound of a prodigious wet one being cut loose, with associated droplets glistening in the sun. That he then senses lands on his face. He flinches a bit, but recovers quickly, maintaining his highly developed savoir fairety. Him and Alan exchange knowing and worldly grins. Ah, the freedom of San Francisco. Such a cool thing. The twinkie glances back, knows they are homophobes from Timmy's flinch, and proceeds with a smirk on his face.
Timmy and Alan get on the trolley. The rest of the people kind of hang back for the next one.
Your obsession with homosexuality betrays you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674037 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Shit carries disease.
And yet you trust your Government to make sure employees that handle food wash their hands after they wipe themselves after taking a dump in the bathroom.

Within minutes many restaurants are right back to what they were doing before the health inspector walked in and threatened to shut them down.

I was in a nice little breakfast cafe quite a few years ago and 4 local city cops walked in, in uniform, sat down and ordered breakfast. After a few minutes I got up to go in back to use the restroom and walking past the door to the kitchen as I was returning to the seating area, I saw the server spit in one of the plates going to the cops. I was shocked. I followed him to the table and as he sat the plate down I said right in front of both the server and the cop that I had seen him spit in his food. The server said nothing and the cop looked at me and said "What?" I repeated myself, "As I was leaving the bathroom I saw him holding that plate, and he spit in it." The waiter had been arrested for possession of pot earlier that year so cops should expect people to do what they can to get even, but it just pissed me off, because who knows who else he might do it to. The owner came out and fired the guy and took the food back and cooked them new food and didn't charge them for it.

I would NEVER go into any restaurant run by Christians or who hires Christians, who know that I am an Anti-theist. It is just too dangerous.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674038 Nov 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no, not true
I am not a christian
and neither are you
That is very important, wwaaassuuup is not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination.

Why he likes to pretend like two 5 year olds playing cops and robbers is beyond me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#674039 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wish to be considered "hip" and "in the know",
Pot/kettle

Location hidden

#674040 Nov 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with homosexuality betrays you.
Nude men, women, or children running around public places without coverings over their waste disposal outlets are going to leave something more than simple dirt and environmental deitrus for your immune system to deal with.

That is obsession with homosexuality?

Am I interfering with your desire to express yourself? Tough shit, Shaddup.

Location hidden

#674041 Nov 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you trust your Government to make sure employees that handle food wash their hands after they wipe themselves after taking a dump in the bathroom.
Within minutes many restaurants are right back to what they were doing before the health inspector walked in and threatened to shut them down.
I was in a nice little breakfast cafe quite a few years ago and 4 local city cops walked in, in uniform, sat down and ordered breakfast. After a few minutes I got up to go in back to use the restroom and walking past the door to the kitchen as I was returning to the seating area, I saw the server spit in one of the plates going to the cops. I was shocked. I followed him to the table and as he sat the plate down I said right in front of both the server and the cop that I had seen him spit in his food. The server said nothing and the cop looked at me and said "What?" I repeated myself, "As I was leaving the bathroom I saw him holding that plate, and he spit in it." The waiter had been arrested for possession of pot earlier that year so cops should expect people to do what they can to get even, but it just pissed me off, because who knows who else he might do it to. The owner came out and fired the guy and took the food back and cooked them new food and didn't charge them for it.
I would NEVER go into any restaurant run by Christians or who hires Christians, who know that I am an Anti-theist. It is just too dangerous.
Something tells me anyone walking into a restaurant owned by you with a crucifix necklace will be having their plate blessed by one of your gay friends with AIDS.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#674042 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nude men, women, or children running around public places without coverings over their waste disposal outlets are going to leave something more than simple dirt and environmental deitrus for your immune system to deal with.
That is not all you have written on the subject. You graphically described anal sex. Yes, an obsession. What is laughable is that we are already swimming in fecal matter. One of the largest depositories is the clothes washer, as everyone's underwear contains your brains.

Your obsession is ridiculous. We've always have been and always will be literally swimming in Shiite.

http://neurostew.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/poo...
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#674043 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me anyone walking into a restaurant owned by you with a crucifix necklace will be having their plate blessed by one of your gay friends with AIDS.
You need to get professional help.

Anyone wearing a crucifix is celebrating the Bind, Torture, Kill of an alleged innocent and violating tha commandment against graven images.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#674044 Nov 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Gay people are demanding that if you can walk down the street holding hands with your girlfriend that they be free to walk down the street holding hands with their boy friends.
They've always had that right.

They do not, however, have the right to violate public nudity or sex laws.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#674045 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they think, Dave. That if a straight man talks about homosexuality then he's either obsessed with it or a homophobe.

They want us to just shut up, get out of the way and let public gay sex ease into our culture.

Too bad for them that ain't gonna happen.

Location hidden

#674046 Nov 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That is not all you have written on the subject. You graphically described anal sex. Yes, an obsession. What is laughable is that we are already swimming in fecal matter. One of the largest depositories is the clothes washer, as everyone's underwear contains your brains.
Your obsession is ridiculous. We've always have been and always will be literally swimming in Shiite.
http://neurostew.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/poo...
So that already swimming in it let's you rim your buddy or suck his thingy clean after your prostrate massage with no worries? Or your taking a dump in the park, or your neighbor's yard?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#674047 Nov 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they think, Dave. That if a straight man talks about homosexuality then he's either obsessed with it or a homophobe.
They want us to just shut up, get out of the way and let public gay sex ease into our culture.
Too bad for them that ain't gonna happen.

You mean like the state of Calfornication not legalizing gay marriage? Oh wait.....how many are married over there in your neighborhood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Eagle 12 230,119
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 548,929
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Ole 111
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 118,675
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,139
Heather Geier 2 hr YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 261,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Brother James 602,277
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr shanu 1,073

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE