Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#674040 Nov 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with homosexuality betrays you.
Nude men, women, or children running around public places without coverings over their waste disposal outlets are going to leave something more than simple dirt and environmental deitrus for your immune system to deal with.

That is obsession with homosexuality?

Am I interfering with your desire to express yourself? Tough shit, Shaddup.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674041 Nov 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you trust your Government to make sure employees that handle food wash their hands after they wipe themselves after taking a dump in the bathroom.
Within minutes many restaurants are right back to what they were doing before the health inspector walked in and threatened to shut them down.
I was in a nice little breakfast cafe quite a few years ago and 4 local city cops walked in, in uniform, sat down and ordered breakfast. After a few minutes I got up to go in back to use the restroom and walking past the door to the kitchen as I was returning to the seating area, I saw the server spit in one of the plates going to the cops. I was shocked. I followed him to the table and as he sat the plate down I said right in front of both the server and the cop that I had seen him spit in his food. The server said nothing and the cop looked at me and said "What?" I repeated myself, "As I was leaving the bathroom I saw him holding that plate, and he spit in it." The waiter had been arrested for possession of pot earlier that year so cops should expect people to do what they can to get even, but it just pissed me off, because who knows who else he might do it to. The owner came out and fired the guy and took the food back and cooked them new food and didn't charge them for it.
I would NEVER go into any restaurant run by Christians or who hires Christians, who know that I am an Anti-theist. It is just too dangerous.
Something tells me anyone walking into a restaurant owned by you with a crucifix necklace will be having their plate blessed by one of your gay friends with AIDS.
Shaddup

Irving, TX

#674042 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nude men, women, or children running around public places without coverings over their waste disposal outlets are going to leave something more than simple dirt and environmental deitrus for your immune system to deal with.
That is not all you have written on the subject. You graphically described anal sex. Yes, an obsession. What is laughable is that we are already swimming in fecal matter. One of the largest depositories is the clothes washer, as everyone's underwear contains your brains.

Your obsession is ridiculous. We've always have been and always will be literally swimming in Shiite.

http://neurostew.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/poo...
Shaddup

Irving, TX

#674043 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me anyone walking into a restaurant owned by you with a crucifix necklace will be having their plate blessed by one of your gay friends with AIDS.
You need to get professional help.

Anyone wearing a crucifix is celebrating the Bind, Torture, Kill of an alleged innocent and violating tha commandment against graven images.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#674044 Nov 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Gay people are demanding that if you can walk down the street holding hands with your girlfriend that they be free to walk down the street holding hands with their boy friends.
They've always had that right.

They do not, however, have the right to violate public nudity or sex laws.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674045 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they think, Dave. That if a straight man talks about homosexuality then he's either obsessed with it or a homophobe.

They want us to just shut up, get out of the way and let public gay sex ease into our culture.

Too bad for them that ain't gonna happen.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674046 Nov 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That is not all you have written on the subject. You graphically described anal sex. Yes, an obsession. What is laughable is that we are already swimming in fecal matter. One of the largest depositories is the clothes washer, as everyone's underwear contains your brains.
Your obsession is ridiculous. We've always have been and always will be literally swimming in Shiite.
http://neurostew.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/poo...
So that already swimming in it let's you rim your buddy or suck his thingy clean after your prostrate massage with no worries? Or your taking a dump in the park, or your neighbor's yard?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#674047 Nov 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they think, Dave. That if a straight man talks about homosexuality then he's either obsessed with it or a homophobe.
They want us to just shut up, get out of the way and let public gay sex ease into our culture.
Too bad for them that ain't gonna happen.

You mean like the state of Calfornication not legalizing gay marriage? Oh wait.....how many are married over there in your neighborhood?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#674048 Nov 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
So that already swimming in it let's you rim your buddy or suck his thingy clean after your prostrate massage with no worries? Or your taking a dump in the park, or your neighbor's yard?
You fantasize way too much nasty stuff , you demented old devil boy.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#674049 Nov 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
Don't be a straight man and talk negatively about homosexuality.
If you do, you're a homophobe.
Like talking negatively about Hussein, you get called a racist for that.
Making up problems to deal with instead of dealing with the ones that actually exists, I see.

You are a homophobe because you secretly desire sex with men and you can't deal with it, so you harass gay people while pretending those deep secret desires don't exist.

You can always tell the closet queens in any crowd, they are the ones calling people fags.

Location hidden

#674050 Nov 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the laws apply to everyone, pal. even if you hold your breath till you turn blue in the face like a lil brat, they'll be in your grill when you revive;)
You have got to stop pretending that that collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays is anything more than a bunch of silly stories.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674051 Nov 16, 2013
http://www.wunderground.com/news/deformed-poi...

Cradle boarding. That has been found many places, including America.

Such a strange practice,

I don't think Topix atheists deliberately mimic those pointy heads. I think it is a genetic thing. Maybe the descendants of some past elite group or something.

Or something like that.

Location hidden

#674052 Nov 16, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has ZERO accuracy regarding the origin of humanity on this earth....AND the earth sciences have totally refuted all the claims it makes as to the earths early history.
Circumstantial evidence (DNA, archaeology, paleoanthropology, biology, geology, stratigraphy, etc., etc.) proves: earth billions of years old, Moses did not write the Pentateuch, no Adam and Eve, no Flood, no Tower of Babel, no Exodus, Joshua did not conquer Canaan, and we humans did mate with Neanderthals, we are related to great apes.
There is NOTHING in the Bible that can be proven, other than a few names and historical places
And Leviticus has more scientific errors that all the other books of the Bible put together.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674053 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You fantasize way too much nasty stuff , you demented old devil boy.
Those aren't fantasies, Auralie. It is the realities of love in their world.

Location hidden

#674054 Nov 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie christians will believe whatever the hell they want. You put them up against a *true* biblical scholar, and the fundie will point at them and scream, "EVEN SATAN CAN QUOTE SCRIPTURE!!"
They don't want to rupture themselves by actually *thinking.*
You ought to swing by the "Why I'm No Longer A Christian" thread; they're some psychopath over there who calls himself "viking," who is in the process of smearing his own feces all over himself, all over the walls, and throws it at anyone who approaches. Take an umbrella and a pair of rubber boots.
I'll see if I can't check it out.

Location hidden

#674055 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Pappa Bear has "facts," while everyone else in the world merely has "opinions."
He must think this is his house or something.
I noticed that too. But I do not believe he thinks. Certainly he has no reason or objectivity. At the very least we should stop him from breeding.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674056 Nov 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up problems to deal with instead of dealing with the ones that actually exists, I see.
You are a homophobe because you secretly desire sex with men and you can't deal with it, so you harass gay people while pretending those deep secret desires don't exist.
You can always tell the closet queens in any crowd, they are the ones calling people fags.
Poor Alan. He so much wants everyone to be like him.

Hey, Alan, that is a tactic from before gay rights came about. That embarrassed and a shame thing you mentioned a short while ago? Such tactics worked a bit back then. Not any more. You are much more visible now. Get with the times, sweetie.

Location hidden

#674057 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Every belt buckle in the German army had a swastika with "Gott Mitt Uns" stamped on it.
The Nazis were christians. Accept the truth, deal with it, and move on.
Is RR presenting another "The Nazi's weren't Christians" dog and pony show? How many times must we post Hitler's speeches? Hitler took a country of Christians, turned the country into a theocracy and then started the killing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#674058 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the state of Calfornication not legalizing gay marriage? Oh wait.....how many are married over there in your neighborhood?
I don't know how many people are in my neighborhood, I certainly don't know the sexual preferences of them all.

Nor do I care.

Rocky Ford, CO

#674059 Nov 16, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/20...

Long ways down.

We have had some geological discussion on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 63,253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min crucifiedguy 281,808
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Steve III 653,570
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min andet1987 2,563
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,740
Just chatt 1 hr Alone 2
Katie mitchell 1 hr Cuziknow 1
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 4 hr Eduardo 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web