Since: Nov 13

Lakeland, FL

#673488 Nov 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, you're tedious.
Thank you and much love. PS you should try to never judge a person but if you do at least make sure you know them!! And don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings, no one on this thread can. I bet you didn't even read the things leading up to what i said on the post that you was being a jerk with your comment, but I forgive you and have love for all including you, peace brother!!

Lakeland, FL

#673489 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and this has what to do with the location of the absentee god?
And check your Dictionary to see what tedious means because If my comment was boring you would not have finished reading it,same goes for it being to long. The definition of Tedious is boring, to slow or to long. and I know you don't know how long it took me to type that. I will give you a ckue less than 2 minutes. once again, have a great night and I mean that sincerly!

Lakeland, FL

#673490 Nov 13, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
<quoted text> That,s a good one magnet guy meet electric guy, guess you have never rubbed your feet on carpet then touched metal, or had your hair stick up because of static electricity and that my friend is in all of us (static electricity) Peace to you and yes we have met.
Actually I can't stand politics so that tells you how much you know about me, I do know one thing about you or lets make that 2 your a jerk and you pre-judge people.. Its people like you who is tearing this world apart. But I still have love in my heart for you!!

Lakeland, FL

#673491 Nov 13, 2013
In my last post I was directing that toward mister charringhton

Lakeland, FL

#673492 Nov 13, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave men even experienced static electricity.
You have two different approaches to such an odd and invisible force.
You can sit down and study it and experiment, and maybe even make a link to the heavens with it. Which they have.
Or you can be the intellect Mr. Charrington is. You read a book. It's static electricity. Oh, OK, now I am a genius for knowing that. Someone figured it out. It just is.
Good thing for Mr. Charrington there are those others.
Never read a book about static electricity, have read versus in the Bible but would guess that I haven't even read a a 3rd of it. I love people like you who nothing about a person and judge them. Me I barley scrape by I am a single dad, I could be wrong but I would guess you have tons of money and will die with it because you are greedy! And I would rather make a link to my higher POWER with it than Heaven. I still love you because even though sometimes it is hard to not let hate into my heart I feel nothing but love now and have since I came back to this thread, that you most likely know nothing about at this moment, but yes you can go back and check out why I said I wasn't coming back, so you can continue your reputation of always trying to be right, as for me I admit I am wrong a lot but learn of of that because I DON'T PUT SELF PRIDE 1ST , or second, third, fourth. I COULD GO ON BECAUSE SELF PRIDE IN MY OPINION IS SELFISH AND GREEDY! Notice I said in my opinion? Have a great night and I do mean that

Lakeland, FL

#673494 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Wizard of OZ you mean?
No Mister Charrington, not like the wizard of oz. More like The Matrix, just KIDDING ABOUT The Matrix except for the parts about how we make good batteries because of the energy we poses, and the parts about you can do anything your mind believes!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#673495 Nov 13, 2013
I was reading from a book on Taoism, and I stumbled across this passage:

“The Taoist sage/politician accomplishes what the ‘activist’ dreams of doing, but does so by means of a resolutely ‘passive’ leadership style. Social initiatives, we are warned, often backfire. Authentic simplicity and virtue, on the other hand, when cultivated by the leader and the people, will reliably sustain society over time.

“Govern your country with integrity;
And use weapons of war only with great cunning.
Change the world with not-doing.
How do I know the way things are?
By these:
The more prohibitions you make,
the poorer people will be.
The more weapons you possess,
the greater the chaos in your country.
The more knowledge that is acquired,
the stranger the world will become.
The more laws that you make,
the greater the number of criminals.
Therefore the Master said:
I do nothing,
And people become good by themselves.
I seek peace;
And people take care of their own problems.
I do not meddle in their personal lives,
And the people become prosperous.
I let go of all my desires,
And the people return to the Uncarved Block.’

“The bottom line: Good leaders avoid activism for its own sake; they know political activism often produces results opposite to those intended. They trust society to self-correct, self-enrich, and self-simplify.”

As soon as I read that, the first thing that came to mind was Obama’s Unaffordable Health Care law. Obama is an “activist” president, one who is mistakenly convinced that *he* knows what’s best for all of us.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673496 Nov 13, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Go. Look. Yourself. Are you really this obtuse, or this dedicated to lying?
Or are you suggesting I somehow retroactively edited my post from 3 weeks ago?
No, Tricky Tim, you are; you omitted the posts where you claimed you knew of a blatant GOP propagandist who was working as a reporter for Fox.
Tapes vs Transcripts.
At least Nixon had the decency to leave.
Step away from the bong.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673497 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
But Christianity didn't make me perfect.
I've always been perfect.
Not as much as I.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673498 Nov 13, 2013
Ben ACCF KING wrote:
Well...what's there to lose? Don't believe in God? You ain't going to heaven. Believe there's a God? You might go to heaven. Why not believe in God?
So you're a "just in case" christian.

Okay.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673499 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinking religion?
O_o
One member at a time, with a cumulative effect.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673500 Nov 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>NHK's good . So's Al-Jazeera.
The Philippines is all over Fox.

Obama-suckin' Fox haters won't tell you that.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673501 Nov 13, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Prove there isn't!
Prove there are no leprechauns.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673502 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Al -
you said - "You set yourself up by talking about your high standards you believe in and then totally knock them into the dirt with your actions"
what "high standards" have you seen me hold to others?
how about you actually read what the Bible teaches us about how to be saved (specifically Galations) and then we'll talk more on the subject? as it currently stands, you sound just like every other self-righteous and/or religious person on the face of the earth:)
You tell everyone to do as you say, not as you do.

You do not live up to your own buybull standards, why should anyone else?

Piss off.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673503 Nov 13, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Proof only applies to science while faith derives from wishful thinking
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, huh?!
the proof reveals that the earth is 10,000 years old or less, but the wishful thinking of antichrist's and so-called scientist's have the faith to believe that it's innumerable
Your buybull isn't proof of anything, other than your stupidity.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673504 Nov 13, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I get the solstice off, because that's the "return" of the Sun, and I work the 25th. I get paid overtime for that.
:D
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i hereby declare the solstice a Christian Holiday and may you consider this as you celebrate the day!;)
Nice hat. That tinfoil really sparkles.

...che stupido pezzo di stronzo...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673505 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do NOT know.
Proof reveals the earth to be MUCH older than 10,000 years or less.
And the scientists who have proven that are NOT "so-called" scientists; they actually ARE scientists.
BTW, you might want to learn the proper use of an apostrophe; in your above statement, you are indicating possession when it should read as indicating plural and therefore, your use of an apostrophe is 100% incorrect.
And why does it bother you that the earth has been proven to be billions of years older than you have deluded yourself into thinking it is?
waaasssuuup wants everyone to be a stupid and ignorant as he is. He's very lonely out there.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673506 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, huh?!
the proof reveals that the earth is 10,000 years old or less, but the wishful thinking of antichrist's and so-called scientist's have the faith to believe that it's innumerable
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo....where were you and the hubby married?....dude
Go easy on him; I have it on good authority that his parents were siblings, and that he ate lead-based paint chips as a child.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673507 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps your testimony of Al speaks louder things than i ever could, OCB.
please tell the court once again for the record, how do you feel about the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
Second-rate fiction.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#673508 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do NOT know.
Proof reveals the earth to be MUCH older than 10,000 years or less.
And the scientists who have proven that are NOT "so-called" scientists; they actually ARE scientists.
BTW, you might want to learn the proper use of an apostrophe; in your above statement, you are indicating possession when it should read as indicating plural and therefore, your use of an apostrophe is 100% incorrect.
And why does it bother you that the earth has been proven to be billions of years older than you have deluded yourself into thinking it is?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for the record - OCB states that "the earth has been proven to be billions of years older..."
and you are able to present this "proof" to the court???
It's already been done.

By the way; you may see yourself as some kind of "court" here, but no one else does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Clearwater 173,745
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Just Think 227,689
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 45 min Versatile 873
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 52 min raj 37
xxx(ngoanana o nyoo e metsi) (Apr '10) 1 hr ohk 17
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 3,140
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 3 hr danni2 12
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 259,621
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 542,873
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr ms simmer 153