1.***I*** care.

2. You don't speak for everyone here.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#673863 Nov 15, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has ZERO accuracy regarding the origin of humanity on this earth....AND the earth sciences have totally refuted all the claims it makes as to the earths early history.
Circumstantial evidence (DNA, archaeology, paleoanthropology, biology, geology, stratigraphy, etc., etc.) proves: earth billions of years old, Moses did not write the Pentateuch, no Adam and Eve, no Flood, no Tower of Babel, no Exodus, Joshua did not conquer Canaan, and we humans did mate with Neanderthals, we are related to great apes.
There is NOTHING in the Bible that can be proven, other than a few names and historical places
LOL! this is typical of the only 'evidence' that gaytheists are ever able to provide!:

i.e.- "the so-called scientists who hate god agree with those of us who aren't 'scientists' but also hate god, that the theories we came up with while throwing out the truth/Bible are what we decide is now going to be the truth"

try telling the Jews that they really aren't a recognized people group based on the history of the Bible. oh wait that's what WWW II came down to and is now what the entire mid-east crisis is over!

yes folks - the antisemetic's and antichrist's are THEE problem in God's universe!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#673864 Nov 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Another Irish word.
Aye...to be sure!

;-)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#673865 Nov 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you feel like it....in typical RR fashion, he is now claiming he never said that- whether or not you find any posts where he did say that doesn't matter since I know for a fact he did.
I don't need the proof so basically, you'd be providing the proof to RR should you care to do so.
PM sent.

(list copied to RR)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673866 Nov 15, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> I did prove it. This was put or added for a reason, because people believed that God exist, or it wouldn't have been put on things of this importance. Why do you say he failed, it's still visible on all that I mentioned, so God didn't fail.
Your god didn't do any of the things you mentioned.

Men did.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673867 Nov 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yah.
And I'd thought I was being fairly clear.
You were.

Pretty much identical to place holder progression for base-2.

1's place, 2's place, 4's, 8's, 16's... etc.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673868 Nov 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So than, what's your purpose for being here?, and by that I mean for being on earth.
What do you mean by "purpose"?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673869 Nov 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the joke.
Not surprised.
What makes you think there's a Hukt?

You read Hukt on Fonix on Topix.

It's no surprise that you think that's a profound revelation.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673870 Nov 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep- that's what RR said......that he was a non-believer before he felt the tingling on a quarter-size spot on his head which he interpreted to be his god touching him and that from that day on, he was THEN a believer but hadn't been one before then.
He now vehemently denies having said that, but RR has vehemently denied saying a LOT here which has come back to bite him on the [email protected]@.
It doesn't matter if RR admits to what he said or not; that doesn't change the fact that he did indeed say it.
Found plenty pertaining to his experience. >>> Something like goosebumps, lasting a few minutes, warm sensation, heard a voice, sounded like his voice but different, etc.

Also found Christine's and RR's discussion on MRI/emotions.

Found one where RR said he was born/raised a Catholic... I think. Wonder when he became Protestant... if that happened before or after he denied being Protestant?

Couldn't find anything where RR specifically says he was a non-believer before his experience.

There are over 4,300 pages containing RR's posts. Without something more specific, a word-for-word phrase, I ain't gonna spend too much time digging.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673871 Nov 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.
Sometimes I get cranky.
Compliments your frankness.

Cranky Franky.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#673872 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
to your request, i asked you to give me an example of what you believe about our origin. you couldn't/wouldn't do that and therefore didn't give me anything to work with. instead, you reverted back again to bullying & ostracizing me over my beliefs.
all i have to say to this is; if there is a God (which i'm convinced there is), how do you think you'll fair with Him and His Church in the end?
I don't know what to believe with regard to our origin.

There's nothing wrong with not knowing.

There is something wrong with claiming to know what one doesn't.

If it's your god, then fugg it. I believe I'll fair every bit as well as you will.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#673873 Nov 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Aye...to be sure!
;-)
Hehehe.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#673874 Nov 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're hopeless.
I brought up HIS race to ask you a question.
You claim that anyone who criticizes Obama are accused of being a racist.
I asked you if the same would apply to anyone who criticizes GW Bush-if they too would be accused of being a racist.
Stop projecting onto others that to YOU skin color is such a BFD- it's not- why do YOU make it out to be?
I brought up half of Obama's race to make a point, but I still get called a racist.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#673875 Nov 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Compliments your frankness.
Cranky Franky.
*grumble*

I've been told that I'm remarkably calm, for a Mick.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673876 Nov 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1.***I*** care.
2. You don't speak for everyone here.
You care.

You are no one.

Thanks!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673877 Nov 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
PM sent.
(list copied to RR)
Thank you, sir.

Prove there's a Hukt.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673878 Nov 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Found plenty pertaining to his experience. >>> Something like goosebumps, lasting a few minutes, warm sensation, heard a voice, sounded like his voice but different, etc.
Also found Christine's and RR's discussion on MRI/emotions.
Found one where RR said he was born/raised a Catholic... I think. Wonder when he became Protestant... if that happened before or after he denied being Protestant?
Couldn't find anything where RR specifically says he was a non-believer before his experience.
There are over 4,300 pages containing RR's posts. Without something more specific, a word-for-word phrase, I ain't gonna spend too much time digging.
You can't find something that's not there.

I've never said that I wasn't a believer until my experience.

But hey, thanks for the honesty.

Let's see if OCB can handle it, we know Chris won't, she'll prolly just tell us how much she doesn't care instead of acknowledging the truth.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673879 Nov 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You care.
You are no one.
Thanks!
No, a "no one" is telling me I'm a no one, so your words are meaningless, as are all of your words.

You're a pointless little pissant, so how about pissing off?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673880 Nov 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
PM sent.
(list copied to RR)
I found this that was interesting.

Aug 8, 2012 OCB asked me specifically what happened, after I already posted it to boooots.

I summarized:

"I have posted before how I felt Him. I'm not going to bother going into detail again. One time was a touch on the head. It was after hours of prayer, asking for proof of something. He answered. It felt like a localized sensation of goose bumps (that's the best I can describe a supernatural feeling). Have you ever had goose bumps on your head? Has it ever hit you on a one square inch location OR your whole head? Did it last five minutes? And at the same time did it almost knock you unconscious? No? I HAVE felt God's presence. I KNOW He's real. I CAN'T prove it."

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TEGN...

What's interesting is my last sentence.

It's the truth, I can't prove God.

I formerly withdraw my bullshit about "come to Riverside so I can show you" line of remarks.

I cannot prove that God exists.

Even though I know He does.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673881 Nov 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
PM sent.
(list copied to RR)
Thanks much, Hukt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby Bobson 30,697
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web