Prove there's a god.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#673736 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan says: "Oh son, I'm wearing this boa & dress because it makes me feel pretty. And that's ok. You can wear one too if you feel ugly..."

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#673738 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
What's your opinion of guys strutting around in public in front of little children wearing dresses, heels, and feathered boas? What does a parent tell the child, Alan?
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the child does not find it as shocking as the parent does? Children are naturally accepting of others, regardless of their looks. Bigotry is taught, often by the parents.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#673739 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Restoring your arm would have rewritten history, or this "reality" you live in. It is an assumption that it being restored to full function would still get you to here today. You could have died because it was restored for some reason.
You are not the only occupant of this "reality". You made the mistake.
I believe you still have it, it is just badly damaged. Yet you still function and may even have learned something from it.
That arm grew with you. If you want it restored "magically" you will have to do it from within yourself, or perhaps by some medical miracle. Either way you will have to retrain it.
In other words, prayer doesn't do squat.

Well, we knew that.

Concession noted.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#673740 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your opinion of guys strutting around in public in front of little children wearing dresses, heels, and feathered boas? What does a parent tell the child, Alan?
What's your opinion of straight women strutting around in public with more of their breasts showing than concealed, with the bottoms of their ass cheeks hanging out and skirts so short that they leave nothing to the imagination?

What's your opinion of guys strutting around in pants so tight you can see the entire outline of their penises and in pants that are falling off their asses exposing their ass cracks and butt cheeks?(STRAIGHT guys, mind you)

What does a parent tell a child, Dave?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#673741 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he stopped posting from The Onion?
http://www.theonion.com/
The Onion is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.┬ęCopyright 2013 Onion Inc. All rights reserved
I still sometimes repost Onion articles.

Hehehe.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673742 Nov 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4xmckWVPRaIXX
Such an angwy widdle boy.

No one is going to keep you from getting your freak on, eh?

Rocky Ford, CO

#673743 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What's your opinion of straight women strutting around in public with more of their breasts showing than concealed, with the bottoms of their ass cheeks hanging out and skirts so short that they leave nothing to the imagination?
What's your opinion of guys strutting around in pants so tight you can see the entire outline of their penises and in pants that are falling off their asses exposing their ass cracks and butt cheeks?(STRAIGHT guys, mind you)
What does a parent tell a child, Dave?
They didn't when we were younger.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673744 Nov 14, 2013
http://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2013/11/...

Sound and EN. We had a discussion about this some time back.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673745 Nov 14, 2013
Sound and EM.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#673746 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the first time I played doctor Waltham a girl, I was like 5 or 6. I was shocked that her "pee-pee" wasn't in the front like mine was. Lol
Adults are disgusting.
Does the age really matter?

Rocky Ford, CO

#673748 Nov 14, 2013
http://scitechdaily.com/contents-mysterious-b...

Aura, we discussed this, too.

No worm hole stuff, just matter getting shredded from the spin. Space in motion.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#673749 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of how religion got started, it was when the first con-artist met the first fool.
youre a meanace to society ,deviant reprobate

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#673750 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an angwy widdle boy.
No one is going to keep you from getting your freak on, eh?
That's Dee's bag not mine, but you better not piss him off...lol

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#673751 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://scitechdaily.com/conten ts-mysterious-black-hole-jets- revealed/
Aura, we discussed this, too.
No worm hole stuff, just matter getting shredded from the spin. Space in motion.
Temporal explosion.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673754 Nov 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Temporal explosion.
Is that a concussion?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#673755 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Restoring your arm would have rewritten history, or this "reality" you live in. It is an assumption that it being restored to full function would still get you to here today. You could have died because it was restored for some reason.
You are not the only occupant of this "reality". You made the mistake.
I believe you still have it, it is just badly damaged. Yet you still function and may even have learned something from it.
That arm grew with you. If you want it restored "magically" you will have to do it from within yourself, or perhaps by some medical miracle. Either way you will have to retrain it.
what a paranoid narcissistic sock

disgusting

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#673756 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. I think people have an innate curiosity about a higher power.
Some people do. Some people don't.

Location hidden

#673757 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Dave?
The little Brits get so pissy when they hear how much they need America and how much America saved them from being a German-speaking country.
...If anyone one country "won" the war, it was russia.

Location hidden

#673758 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the forehead. Geez, you can't even get that right.
It was the top of my head. It wasn't goosebumps but that's the best way I can describe it. Imagine goosebumps on your head, circular and about the size of a quarter. Now imagine that sensation holding there for five or so minutes. Then imagine a warm, cuddly feeling coursing through your body, sort of like how you feel the warmth going down your throat after sipping a hot drink, but all over your body.
Something like that.
I wonder why god chooses to communicate with his creations in such a confusing manner.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673759 Nov 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a paranoid narcissistic sock
disgusting
Tough noogies.

Whining offends my sensitivities.

The world stops for no one. You pick up and go and make do with what you got left.

Blame the medical profession, not something you say doesn't exist.

Self pity gets in the way of living, God or no God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 675,593
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 110,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,717
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 2 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 3 hr Sethlong 4
2017 human slave 3 hr Sethlong 6
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,083
More from around the web