Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#673650 Nov 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you condone people making money off of "God" and Jesus?
Good question, I can't wait to see how RR avoids answering it.

Location hidden

#673651 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't get 'correct' info from pot heads, even if they are doctors.
You won't get correct info from Con-artists either no matter how many pew warmers they preach to.

1 Tim. 6:15-16, which says, "...and this will be made manifest at the proper time by the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality...."

If only Jesus has immortality, then the conclusion is obvious.

You sure won't be told that in church.

Location hidden

#673652 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think....
What ever it is, you lack it RR.

Location hidden

#673653 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Wait just a second! Hold on here!
You're saying that you were born a Christian after giving me such grief for having stated I was born Jewish??
You went on and on about how babies aren't born ANY religion!!
You're a flaming hypocrite, RR.
And you're busted for your hypocrisy- and perhaps your horribly faulty memory- yet AGAIN.
People are born Jewish like people are born Americans or Chinese. No one is born with religious beliefs, all religious beliefs are learned. Leave it to RR to keep trying to keep this all confused.

If the flames get any bigger we should all pee on him to put them out.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#673654 Nov 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so conceited that you think I read all your posts – tell me have they widened the doors in your house so that you can get your head through?
Honey I have a reading problem as you know and I only read posts directly addressed to me
Then you aren't justified in claiming to know what I've posted.

Location hidden

#673655 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being a smart ass, lady. Going off of the whole "born this way" shit the gays pull.
Relax.
Sexual orientation is embedded in the essence and can not be changed. Sexual expression and habits are formed in the personality and with a great deal of suffering, say prison, they can be changed.

We are all born with certain things and we all learn other things. Most of what we learn is about how to compensate for what we believe are weaknesses in what we are born with.

Certain people are born with attractions to members of the same sex, why should that disqualify them from being treated the same as everyone who finds they are attracted to members of the opposite sex?

This is an example of why there should be a wall of separation between church and state. And why we need to make our Constitution stronger to protect us normal folks from the simple minded pew warming community.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673656 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. If you're so interested, look it up.
I'm not at all interested; with inbreeding in 40% of the US States being allowed, it really doesn't matter what the numbers are for the UK.
It's not a contest, RR.
I know it's no contest.

I don't really care, so I'm right along with you on this one.

Location hidden

#673657 Nov 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
RR once did the same thing with one of my posts; clipped a piece and reprinted it out of context. That's pretty dishonest of him, but hey; he *is* a christian, and that makes him perfect.
Sinless and perfect!

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV).

Location hidden

#673658 Nov 14, 2013
And unread, as they lie undisturbed inside of Motel 6 desk drawers across the nation.
I'm sure it makes great cage liner.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course your opinion.
And my opinion is that those Bibles make mediocre toilet paper. I used to steal the Bibles I found in hotel rooms if I asked for a Bible free room and they didn't remove it. I would bring them home and put them in our outdoor composting toilet. Used Bible pages compost up quite nicely.

Location hidden

#673659 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is of course your opinion.
And you believe saying that makes you a genius?

Location hidden

#673660 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fear God.
GOD: Ecclesiastes 12:13 (KJV) "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

More proof you hate the Bible RR.

RR: I don't fear God.

God: Fear God.

LOL.You are so stupid RR I do not even need to bother to say you are a moron.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#673661 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
People are born Jewish like people are born Americans or Chinese. No one is born with religious beliefs, all religious beliefs are learned. Leave it to RR to keep trying to keep this all confused.
If the flames get any bigger we should all pee on him to put them out.
RR can't comprehend being born of a certain religion but not being born religious (obviously).

He can't comprehend the difference.

He also can't comprehend being born with innate sexuality but not being born with sexual desire (obviously).

He can't comprehend the difference.

But I wouldn't use nationality as a comparison to being born Jewish, since Jewish is not a race or a nationality.

It's more apt to say that people are born Jewish just like people are born Christian, Islam, Buddhist, etc.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673662 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Sexual orientation is embedded in the essence and can not be changed.
Ya, that's the going trend.

Too bad that's just an opinion...

Location hidden

#673663 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I don't think you were being a smart ass, other than getting the "ass" part right.
Not to mention that most gay people don't say "as far as they know" about having been born gay-most gay people don't question knowing they were born gay even if they don't acknowledge it until they are teenagers or adults.
And the post you were responding to had nothing to do with homosexuality so yet AGAIN, you've proven what a lousy back pedaler you are along with being the "great" hypocrite you are!
I grew up with a gay cousin. Everyone knew he was different than the rest of us. He liked to play with girls,[hopscotch and jacks] while the boys played football and baseball. Even in kindergarten this was obvious. None of us really knew what it was or what it was called but we do know now.

I think we were in the 6th grade when he told me he liked boys. He found lots of boys who liked to "play". I told him I liked boys too but he said, "No, I like to touch them, you know, there." That put an end to us taking showers together for awhile.

By the time we reached high school some of the boys he "played" with must have become terrified that he would tell on them and expose their deep deep secret because they were the ones who called him names and harassed him. I had to let more than a few of them know that me and my two older cousins would not put up with it; if you mess with him you are messing with us.

Mostly everyone accepted him for how he was. Except for the Christians of course. Christians are the worst bigots ever to exist on the planet earth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673664 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
And unread, as they lie undisturbed inside of Motel 6 desk drawers across the nation.
I'm sure it makes great cage liner.
<quoted text>
And my opinion is that those Bibles make mediocre toilet paper. I used to steal the Bibles I found in hotel rooms if I asked for a Bible free room and they didn't remove it. I would bring them home and put them in our outdoor composting toilet. Used Bible pages compost up quite nicely.
Just like the Nazis did...

Location hidden

#673665 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What things do I take out of context?
If anything, I put them IN context.
Prov. 19:9 RSV "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who utters lies will perish"

Location hidden

#673666 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never once demanded anything from you.
So I'm not obligated to prove anything to you.
God is real. That's a fact.
There is no such thing as God, you are living proof.

PS. Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

Location hidden

#673667 Nov 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think.
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

Location hidden

#673668 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you'd like these guys:
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/com...
The christians *HATE* them, because you don't have to be a christian to do good things.
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad...
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad...
Oo-rah.
Thanks.

Location hidden

#673669 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I pray for an end to christianity. With representatives like RR and aaasssuuup, my prayers will soon be answered.
RR told me to pray to God to make its presence know to me so I could verify that the impossibility actually existed. Then when I prayed he said I was praying a lie. He is a chameleon who can not be trusted.

He knows his religion is a ruse but he is so dishonest he can't admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary can win! 4 min Nipz8146 17
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 6 min Lucy 1979 95
The Fake News About Fake News 7 min Lollypop4364 2
Selling a controlled substance 11 min Squirtzzz2572 5
Hey girls add jbibby35 for fat cock 14 min Mints5312 2
College girls sleepin' with 'Sugar Daddys' are ... 18 min Charm3950 2
Moronnz eavsdropping on my phone calls 22 min Rose3664 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr karl44 87,900
More from around the web