Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#673514 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been cyber-snuggied, dude - just admit it and try walking away with some dignity;)
You've been cyber-*pantsed,* dude - just admit it and try walking away with some dignity your own damn self.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#673515 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
leaving my students with a thought for the day:
isn't it convenient for devils to insinuate that they have ALL THE ROOM on God's green earth to live and move, but that Christians should be confined to very small and definite boundaries!
this couldn't be further from the truth, but in fact THE TRUTH IS JUST THE OPPOSITE!
brothers and sisters, you are free to move about the world and "there is therefore now no condemnation" as you do!
as for you devils and the humans who agree with you,
get thee under our feet until all the enemies of the Lord are made to be our footstool.
Here's some toilet paper; put your thoughts on *this.*

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#673516 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure - and in the meantime, how's about reading that Bible you claim to know? or, how's about just considering yourself a 'good human' instead of a redeemed Christian?
did you know that the Bible teaches that "there is none righteous, no not one"? good luck with that self-righteous thingy you got going there.....
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks wass.....
and good luck with that trying to pick up chicks on the internet without letting your wife know thingy......
LOL! I love it!!
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673517 Nov 14, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, thats kinda mean in a christian sort of way... And the way you stuck that knife in at the end and twisted it with love... Brutal.
I don't think Daves all that malicious, but I could be wrong because I didn't read much today...
I agree though, its no fun to get shocked.
I think his post was directed at Mr charrington.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673518 Nov 14, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
<quoted text> No Mister Charrington, not like the wizard of oz. More like The Matrix, just KIDDING ABOUT The Matrix except for the parts about how we make good batteries because of the energy we poses, and the parts about you can do anything your mind believes!
You are definitely not a self righteous type, you obviously mean well, you seem like a nice guy, just maybe a little confused with what God truly represents.:)
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673519 Nov 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as I.
Prove to us you are perfect.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673520 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The Philippines is all over Fox.
Obama-suckin' Fox haters won't tell you that.
Say that must mean that Riverside Redneck just watches the news for the ads.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673521 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Prove there are no leprechauns.
Prove you are perfect.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673522 Nov 14, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Proof only applies to science while faith derives from wishful thinking
<quoted text>
Your buybull isn't proof of anything, other than your stupidity.
So says the Wolf Witch.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673523 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to prove anything about the age of the earth- it's already been proven.
I think Al may be the only one here claiming to be a Christian who has ANY right to do so.
I may not agree with Al regarding religion-including Christianity-, the bible or god, but it is to Al's credit that unlike the majority of so-called Christians here, Al actually not only talks the talk, but from what I can see, walks the walk as well.
People like you and RR, for instance- seems you BOTH are in love with what YOU call the anti-Christ.
You do not do what your Jesus would do, you do not say what your Jesus would say and in fact, both you and RR seem to have developed quite the habit for sh*tting all over the Jesus you both claim to believe in, honor, obey, revere and love.
<quoted text>
And we all reject you, hypocrite.
"And we all reject you, hypocrite."

Now that's propaganda , Witch girl."
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673524 Nov 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
The world is owned by America. And will be for a while yet.
Don't let your fantasies convince you otherwise.
Dream on.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673525 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and this has what to do with the location of the absentee god?
It sure does, because "God" always blesses America, so they believe.
Very strange people those Yanks.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673526 Nov 14, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
LLLLL
you must have been edumacated by some hilbily pig farmer!
Buck ????
Really ????
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673527 Nov 14, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>People have been trying to find "proof" or evidence of gods for thousands and thousands of years. As time has gone along and our methods of research and instrumentation have improved so dramatically, there is less and less reason to believe that a god or gods exist. In turn, these beliefs in a god or gods have become more and more questionable and unreasonable in light of our better understanding of the world and universe around us. At one time, magic seemed a perfectly reasonable way to explain the world, but we have grown to learn and understand that magic is not real, nor is it necessary to explain the world and universe around us.
It can be compared to a young child and Santa Claus. When the child is completely ignorant of how those presents are getting under the Christmas tree, Santa Claus seems a perfectly viable reason to explain it and thus makes belief in Santa Claus seem reasonable. As the child grows up and learns that the parents are the ones who stock the presents, belief in Santa Claus becomes more questionable and unreasonable. The child eventually loses their belief in this magical being as there simply becomes no reason to believe in such an irrational and unreasonable thing.
Because people have been searching for evidence of these great invisible, magical beings (gods) for thousands of years and have found nothing, instead only finding out those beliefs to be more and more unreasonable, I do not think that anyone here is worried about any mystical "proof" suddenly coming about. Your question is similar to asking "if someone was to prove there is a Santa, how, if any way, would that change you?" The question is a bit silly to begin with.
Asking theists to "prove there is a god" is not so much about "wanting proof," but rather a case where we know that religious people will not be able to provide any proof (or evidence), but it is funny to watch them try.
Lol, the joke is on you.
You don't get it? Do you.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673528 Nov 14, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Not believing in god" is not an ability. If you don't believe in god, you don't believe in god. I might agree that babies themselves can't technically "be" anything because they aren't really sentient (at least in the same way we are sentient), but the default state is still atheism. As soon as one "becomes" sentient, do they believe in god, or not? Or do they have to be indoctrinated?
No way is the default state atheism. That's ludicrous.
Atheism is just a word, remember that, a man made word, as is the word God.

Greens - tuf

Australia

#673529 Nov 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he has nothing. And you're right- admitting one's belief is based on faith and not on fact is what makes sense.
No- RR has no proof of the existence of any god and either does anyone else, but this ties into many-RR included- either not knowing or losing sight of what is belief/opinion and what is truth/fact.
And in that corner RRĀ has so neatly painted himself into, his standard retort has become: Prove you have hands.
Amazing- this could almost be sitcom material!
" No- RR has no proof of the existence of any god and either does anyone else"

"either does anyone else"

Propaganda !!
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673530 Nov 14, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Dammit, I'm still hung up on the whole nipple thing. So instead of this prove theres a God, lets just focus on all the good looking females out there proving they have nipples...
Who's with me!
See, times like this I almost wish my parents would have made me gay by playing show tunes and painting my bedroom wall pink instead of blue.
Damn their shortsighted ways...
Interesting, are you saying that colour can influence ones sexuality at a young age ?

What is it about pink for girls and blue for boys ?
Do you know why ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673531 Nov 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to believe there is a god.
There is no proof of a god.
That's what I believe.
Got no reason to believe otherwise.
So than, what's your purpose for being here?, and by that I mean for being on earth.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673532 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe some people are genetically more prone to faith-based thinking than others who are born to be "critical thinkers," or skeptics if you will.
I also believe there is an "authoritarian personality," again genetically based.
Identification with the underdog is also often a genetic trait, in my view.
It's not what I WANT to believe, in fact I would be more gratified with a belief that environment is the key. But it's what I have come to believe through life experience and by having a child and observing his behavior, traits, etc.
Interesting post.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#673533 Nov 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You read Hukt on Topix.
That's what you're saying.
You missed the joke.
Not surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ROCCO 48,368
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 105,566
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Just Think 646,489
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min onemale 281,238
REJECT Muslim Refugees in Europe! Send Them Home! (Sep '15) 35 min solidarity 37
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 38 min Tboyslick125 151
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,026
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web