OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#673298 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how anyone could handle the humidity there.
It's all about what one gets used to, RR.

For instance, you've gotten used to being willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy and you've gotten SO used to it that you actually LIKE it!

BTW, you can keep the constant threat of earthquakes, mudslides, more cars than people and highways more like parking lots than anything else right where all of that yucky stuff is- in California.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#673299 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and who are you again?
Ohhh yes, you're the "bride of christ".
Well....I do declare.
you're only helping my cause with your persecution point contributions, but your hurting yours.

i prob shouldn't be giving out this kind of good information, but that's just the kinda guy i am:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#673300 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, when I assume I'm speaking to adults, I write as an adult.
I can change my writing style, what I say and how long it takes me to say it to accommodate 6 year olds.
Quite disheartening that I have to do so when communicating with someone who claims to be an adult.
In the meantime, you keep avoiding the main text, points and questions of my posts.
Big surprise- not.
All I want is for you to stop your incessant ranting.

Good job.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673301 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- you'd disown your sons if either of them WERE gay, but not if they TOLD you they were gay.
I have no patience for your anal-retentive nit-picking and all the more when you continue to ignore the crux of what is being posted to you.
Bottom line is that you would turn like a rabid dog on either of your sons if they told you, or you discovered- or whatever words you wanna use, RR- that they were/are GAY.
That's not what I said, either.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673302 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for the record - OCB states that "the earth has been proven to be billions of years older..."
and you are able to present this "proof" to the court???
furthermore, would you say that you generally agree with the things Al posts on this thread, OCB; i.e., are they in accordance with your general beliefs about the inherent goodness of humankind?
I don't have to prove anything about the age of the earth- it's already been proven.

I think Al may be the only one here claiming to be a Christian who has ANY right to do so.

I may not agree with Al regarding religion-including Christianity-, the bible or god, but it is to Al's credit that unlike the majority of so-called Christians here, Al actually not only talks the talk, but from what I can see, walks the walk as well.

People like you and RR, for instance- seems you BOTH are in love with what YOU call the anti-Christ.

You do not do what your Jesus would do, you do not say what your Jesus would say and in fact, both you and RR seem to have developed quite the habit for sh*tting all over the Jesus you both claim to believe in, honor, obey, revere and love.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673303 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
No babies are not born with a sense of humour. Try telling a baby a joke.
Do i believe that babies are born mechaniclly minded? No.
Music is learned.
When did you decide to stop making out with men?
I never decided to make out with men.

I decided on women.

You?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#673304 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nah- nothing speaks louder than your foolish self-righteous sanctimonious gaping maw.
As to your question- IF JC existed, he was a nice Jewish boy who was a fair to middling carpenter.
if it please the court, i suggest that we throw out OCB's case on the grounds of insanity - gladys kravitz syndrome (GKS)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673305 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- being born with a sexual orientation is INNATE.(look it up).
Why?

Mr Char just claimed that babies aren't born with a sense of humor, mechanical or musical gifts, either.

Sexuality is as learned as everything else.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673306 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the people there don't know about wine & cheese.
~sniggers
No, other than backwoods rednecks like yourself, I think it's safe and accurate to say that people in Orlando not only know about both, but if so inclined, partake in both.

And no- not what passes as cheese for you but which is really cheese "food"- Kraft American singles- and not boxes of wine either.

Those items can be found in the redneck department.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#673307 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I know what/who built Orlando- you really are stating the obvious here, Dave.
Nor have I ever claimed that Orlando has class.
As far as it being very artificial, that simply is not true.
While much has been developed by Disney along with Universal and Sea World with all of that being artificial, there is incredible country in Central Florida and very close to Orlando. Much land here is undeveloped and is quite beautiful and totally natural.
Sorry- you won't get me into an argument about the attributes or lack thereof here in Orlando or anywhere in the state of Florida; I am not a native Floridian and will forever be a native New Yorker, but I'm not about to get in a pissing contest with you about NY either.
Florida does have some pretty scenery in places. That blue, green, and low clouds really comes together in certain areas in North and Central Florida. The more open areas. Driving into that area from the north can be quite striking. An early morning or late afternoon drive on Hwy 40 from Ocala to Daytona is very pretty. The golden sun on that green. Then the blue of the St Johns.

Tallahassee can be a very scenic place. Those rolling hills and canopies of trees around it can be very scenic drives. Light and bright. Especially if you are smoking pot.

Ever drive down to the Keys? Some pretty colors of ocean along the way. That drive used to be an adventure before the new highway. Travel trailers swaying as they came at you on rickety bumpy old two lane bridges. You did 80 and gauged real good to get past.

But Orlando sucks. Too busy dodging idiots to watch the scenery that is left. South Florida is even worse.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673308 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said, either.
DAMN close enough and you know it.

Look- you can't remember what you said YESTERDAY- never mind a number of months ago.

You did say you would DISOWN your sons if they were gay.

You can insert whatever words you like in the above; however, the above is 100% the crux of what you did say.

OWN it.(Before you DISOWN your sons.)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673309 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's all about what one gets used to, RR.
For instance, you've gotten used to being willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy and you've gotten SO used to it that you actually LIKE it!
BTW, you can keep the constant threat of earthquakes, mudslides, more cars than people and highways more like parking lots than anything else right where all of that yucky stuff is- in California.
I agree, California's a shit hole.

Well, SoCal anyway. NorCal's pretty friggin spectacular.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673310 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is for you to stop your incessant ranting.
Good job.
I wasn't ranting.

I gave you an example of two people experiencing the same movie and coming away with a different conclusion as to that experience.

Much in the same way that tingling on your head which you chose to experience as your god touching you could very well be experienced quite differently by someone else who had a tingling on their head.

You chose not to read it; that doesn't translate into me having ranted- incessantly or otherwise.

As I told you earlier, that corner you keep painting yourself into is getting smaller and smaller.

And please- I don't wanna hear "good job" from the likes of you- UGH.

I don't seek, want or need your approval about ANYTHING I say or do.

Capisce?

Since: May 11

UK

#673311 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- being born with a sexual orientation is INNATE.(look it up).
Being born with ANY religious beliefs is NOT innate (look it up again).
You simply can't get past the fact that while apples and oranges are indeed both fruits and are both round, they really have very little in common, can you?
He's attempting to pass-off a flair for a demonstrable practical skill...and sexual orientation; while suggesting an innate belief in god. While ignoring all of the other gods out there.

Of course initially we have to compartmentalise and isolate all of the other religions from the argument to enable the christian god to even stand a chance...rather like Paschals Wager.

I mean you can't even suggest another deity to be valid or their argument just falls flat.

UK

#673312 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're only helping my cause with your persecution point contributions, but your hurting yours.
i prob shouldn't be giving out this kind of good information, but that's just the kinda guy i am:)
Oh dude/ma'am...come down from your cross...we need the wood.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673313 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you didn't google it.
Sigh....prove I did.

AGAIN, RR- stop using your ignorance as a measure of the ignorance (or not) of others!

Just because YOU are ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is!!!

And while I can't prove this to you either, I've eaten Stilton cheese and have imbibed in port so yeah....it kinda makes sense that I was aware of what both are LONG before Mr. Charrington posted about those two items.

And even if I hadn't had either, I would STILL know what they are.

For instance, I have never eaten sushi and probably never will; I still know what it is and never had to google it to find out.

STOP already- go eat your American cheese and wash it down with a box or two of wine.

UK

#673314 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never decided to make out with men.
I decided on women.
You?
So there was a decision point? You made a conscious choice to be attracted to women rather than men?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#673315 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, California's a shit hole.
Well, SoCal anyway. NorCal's pretty friggin spectacular.
But you'll never disown what you call a sh*t hole.

And that's not weird to you???

Actually, I truly love SF- have been there numerous times.

But I would never live there- the climate is too temperate and not a great climate, imo.

Not to mention how very expensive it is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673316 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, other than backwoods rednecks like yourself, I think it's safe and accurate to say that people in Orlando not only know about both, but if so inclined, partake in both.
And no- not what passes as cheese for you but which is really cheese "food"- Kraft American singles- and not boxes of wine either.
Those items can be found in the redneck department.
Oh.

So you're saying that if a person knows about Stanton cheese and the accompanying wine, they're classy and intelligent.

But if a person likes cheddar & beer, they're not.

Why? Both are cheese and both are booze.

Wine is not 'classier' than beer, it's just your ego telling you that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#673317 Nov 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
You did say you would DISOWN your sons if they were gay.
I did not say that.

I already told you that a few posts ago.

You fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters are the Biggest Threat to Treason 6 min Protester 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 582,790
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min rbphoenix80 98,828
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 176,368
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Only Remnant of 1... 40,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Senecus 611,780
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 47 min FCA1975 787
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,469
More from around the web