Prove there's a god.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#673474 Nov 13, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
The world is owned by America. And will be for a while yet.
Don't let your fantasies convince you otherwise.
and this has what to do with the location of the absentee god?

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#673475 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
God works in mysterious ways.

Money is one of them. A little brute strength doesn't hurt, either.

Sorry, Counselor, your morality, education, and whole way of thinking is dictated from America. The best you can do is just be kneejerk contrary to it. But the rest of the world was remade in its image after the last global war. You have them to fight, also.

Welcome to the corporation. Peace and plenty like there has never been before. Keep buying products and being ineffectual and you can share in it. Be a real danger and you will learn reality.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#673476 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure - and in the meantime, how's about reading that Bible you claim to know? or, how's about just considering yourself a 'good human' instead of a redeemed Christian?
did you know that the Bible teaches that "there is none righteous, no not one"? good luck with that self-righteous thingy you got going there.....
Thanks wass.....

and good luck with that trying to pick up chicks on the internet without letting your wife know thingy......

Since: Nov 13

Lakeland, FL

#673477 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO and he's also a card carrying member of the republican party and the NRA.
Have you met justsayin1978?
Magnet guy meet electric guy
That,s a good one magnet guy meet electric guy, guess you have never rubbed your feet on carpet then touched metal, or had your hair stick up because of static electricity and that my friend is in all of us (static electricity) Peace to you and yes we have met.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673478 Nov 13, 2013
Your individual rights of man and universal brotherhood did not originate with Greeks, Romans, Indians, or Chinese. That is a Christian concept. In fact the Greeks and Roman philosophies would have died after the Roman empire collapsed without their successor, the Church, collecting the pieces of them and rebuilding a civilization and education.

They did not arise with the Magna Carta or the French Revolution. Both of those, as most every other noble idea are direct derivatives of the spread and ascension of Christianity. Of course there were abuses of power within that system, but what else is new about men? The truth is it provided a platform that spread those rights you take for granted to the whole world. Even the Communists built upon it.

Don't confuse politics and power with the message. That message has survived politics for 2000 years. Still writtne down for you to read and interpret for yourself.

Not one single Topix atheist would espouse the morality they shout so loudly unless they had those 2000 years behind them. That is also true of atheists who sang the same song in the French Revolution. They were enabled to criticize a system by the system that produced them. Such can effect beneficial changes, but they aren't always right. You proceed cautiously changing worlds.

There is no difference between preaching from a pulpit or preaching via mass media and entertainment. Question both.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673479 Nov 13, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
<quoted text> That,s a good one magnet guy meet electric guy, guess you have never rubbed your feet on carpet then touched metal, or had your hair stick up because of static electricity and that my friend is in all of us (static electricity) Peace to you and yes we have met.
Cave men even experienced static electricity.

You have two different approaches to such an odd and invisible force.

You can sit down and study it and experiment, and maybe even make a link to the heavens with it. Which they have.

Or you can be the intellect Mr. Charrington is. You read a book. It's static electricity. Oh, OK, now I am a genius for knowing that. Someone figured it out. It just is.

Good thing for Mr. Charrington there are those others.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#673480 Nov 13, 2013
Ben ACCF KING wrote:
Well, it's a very simple philosophy. Anyone can go to Heaven, anyone can believe in any God they want. It's NEVER too late to be forgiven of your sins, even if you're like me who tries to commit suicide every day and tells there God how much they hate them.
Just saying...anythings possible.
so why cant you prove god?
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#673481 Nov 13, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
In addition, the church had to play a political role in European history after the collapse of Rome. It was the only thing that had any chance to bring unity to the various tribes. It is the only reason Europe came out of the Dark Ages. It was the closest thing to a central government for a plethora of savages.
LLLLL
you must have been edumacated by some hilbily pig farmer!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#673482 Nov 13, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
I had to go buy a box of Lucky Charms this morning... Next time, Im just gonna eat a cup of straight sugar.
It helps with the bitterness of this forum.
Question: Why do atheists need to convert others to their way of thinking? Do you get a higher spot in the nothingness of the afterlife or something?
that is a christian idea, trading false concern for promised reward.

Atheists try to improve their culture, for no reward other than the improvement to the culture.

Location hidden

#673483 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot a critical word, but otherwise i agree with you:
'unredeemed' people are judged upon their actions, not their claims
I judge you upon your actions

I find you wanting

Location hidden

#673484 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not this stupid, OleChap.
You're asking a Christian "which god?".
Christians relieve in one god, God.
Derp.
define: god

list it's attributes

Rocky Ford, CO

#673485 Nov 13, 2013
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

heh heh

Obamacare and Fox news.

Rocky Ford, CO

#673486 Nov 13, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a christian idea, trading false concern for promised reward.
Atheists try to improve their culture, for no reward other than the improvement to the culture.
Their "improving" appears to be a holy mission to them.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#673487 Nov 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
The important thing to notice is that atheists are finally admitting that atheism is a religion. In fact, it's the federally mandated state religion per the rulings of the SCOTUS. As you can see, "separation of church and state" only applies when the religion is Christianity ... not when the religion is atheism.
Read more: Atheists Embrace Mega-church-Style Services | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/11/atheists-...
awesome,now we can get tax free status like your churches do,praise cheezwhiz
&#10071;&#65039;&# 10071;&#65039;&#10071; &#65039;&#9825;&#9 825;&#9730;&#9832; &#65038;&#9728;&#6 5038;&#9734;

Lakeland, FL

#673488 Nov 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, you're tedious.
Thank you and much love. PS you should try to never judge a person but if you do at least make sure you know them!! And don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings, no one on this thread can. I bet you didn't even read the things leading up to what i said on the post that you was being a jerk with your comment, but I forgive you and have love for all including you, peace brother!!

Lakeland, FL

#673489 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
And check your Dictionary to see what tedious means because If my comment was boring you would not have finished reading it,same goes for it being to long. The definition of Tedious is boring, to slow or to long. and I know you don't know how long it took me to type that. I will give you a ckue less than 2 minutes. once again, have a great night and I mean that sincerly!

Lakeland, FL

#673490 Nov 13, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
<quoted text> That,s a good one magnet guy meet electric guy, guess you have never rubbed your feet on carpet then touched metal, or had your hair stick up because of static electricity and that my friend is in all of us (static electricity) Peace to you and yes we have met.
Actually I can't stand politics so that tells you how much you know about me, I do know one thing about you or lets make that 2 your a jerk and you pre-judge people.. Its people like you who is tearing this world apart. But I still have love in my heart for you!!

Lakeland, FL

#673491 Nov 13, 2013
In my last post I was directing that toward mister charringhton

Lakeland, FL

#673492 Nov 13, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave men even experienced static electricity.
You have two different approaches to such an odd and invisible force.
You can sit down and study it and experiment, and maybe even make a link to the heavens with it. Which they have.
Or you can be the intellect Mr. Charrington is. You read a book. It's static electricity. Oh, OK, now I am a genius for knowing that. Someone figured it out. It just is.
Good thing for Mr. Charrington there are those others.
Never read a book about static electricity, have read versus in the Bible but would guess that I haven't even read a a 3rd of it. I love people like you who nothing about a person and judge them. Me I barley scrape by I am a single dad, I could be wrong but I would guess you have tons of money and will die with it because you are greedy! And I would rather make a link to my higher POWER with it than Heaven. I still love you because even though sometimes it is hard to not let hate into my heart I feel nothing but love now and have since I came back to this thread, that you most likely know nothing about at this moment, but yes you can go back and check out why I said I wasn't coming back, so you can continue your reputation of always trying to be right, as for me I admit I am wrong a lot but learn of of that because I DON'T PUT SELF PRIDE 1ST , or second, third, fourth. I COULD GO ON BECAUSE SELF PRIDE IN MY OPINION IS SELFISH AND GREEDY! Notice I said in my opinion? Have a great night and I do mean that

Lakeland, FL

#673494 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Wizard of OZ you mean?
No Mister Charrington, not like the wizard of oz. More like The Matrix, just KIDDING ABOUT The Matrix except for the parts about how we make good batteries because of the energy we poses, and the parts about you can do anything your mind believes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 6 min Leo 179
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 64,732
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 654,461
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min ImFree2Choose 2,602
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 1 hr Wellthereyahaveit 291
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,612
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Goats and Llamas 512
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,302
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web