Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
But it's okay for *you* to do it, because you're a perfect christian.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What things do I take out of context?
If anything, I put them IN context.
I once said "I can't do a spell to make you a better person," or something like that. You cut it to say, "I can't do a spell."

Vewwy, vewwy dishonest of you, Mr. Born Again In Christ.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point in time for you. Wait until it gets closer.
Timmy. you are used to playing this life by ear. You have your feet on the ground and know the steps. When that ground is gone your ability to keep your feet disappears. Try looking before you leap or get carried away while dancing.
I shall never be as paranoid as you.

god (rr's) help me

“We Are Everywhere-Deal With It”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never once demanded anything from you.
Your arrogance in your religion says otherwise.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm not obligated to prove anything to you. God is real.
Prove there's a god.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fact.
God isn't real. That's a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

I pray for an end to christianity. With representatives like you and aaasssuuup, my prayers will soon be answered.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what you're implying.
By your example, and waaasssuuup by his example, you are both potentially driving people on this thread away from christianity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Fox News is not fair and balanced. I think that's your "left leaning" talking for you.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I know that they aren't fair and balanced.
You know this by *not* watching them, for even an hour? You obviously let other people tell you what to believe.

I originally started watching them from a thoroughly skeptical viewpoint. I chose to watch them MYSELF so I could decide FOR MYSELF if they were lying or not. When they are wrong, they are wrong; and when they are right they are *dead on* right.

When Obama told us year after year, time after time, in campaign speeches and later in press conferences:

"If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it. Period. If you like your doctor, you can keep him. Period. If you like your hospital, you can keep it. Period."

---and then when he just recently started saying, "If you like (all this) you can keep it *as long as it meets our standards,*" he lied. He flat out LIED. Fox was the first to show this; and now, even the mainstream liberal media are reluctantly beginning to agree.

Lying to Congress is an impeachable offense; too bad lying to the American people isn't.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What post?
The one I responded to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

<quoted text>
You like it when I say that to the christers.
You don't like it when I say it to libtards like you.
What does that tell us?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I do?
Yup.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.
So, lemme see if I got this right:
When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.
But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.
Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?
That's just like Riverside Redneck telling us that he can see and hear God but we can't, because he's perfect.
<quoted text>
This, from someone who's never even watched it. Instead, you let others tell you what to believe about it.
"You are correct as long as you agree with me," says the liberal, "and when you disagree with me you'll be eaten alive."
That's why NPR "Free Speech "Radio" fired Juan Williams for exercising *his* free speech.
So, you're one of those liberals, too? That I need you to tell me what to believe?
mmmm --- I dont think so...

I know I am not an angry right wing zealot.
not a christian
politically not a "Liberal"

I have so, watched Fox "news" - right wing christian perspective

“Dont kill innocent people just”

Since: Jul 12

"because they're inconvenient"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>You understand, that Astronomy, is the bases, of not only these religions, but yours as well.In fact, Christianity is derived from Judaism and the Pagan beliefs, and both of them are derived from the book of the dead, which is directly derived from Astronomy,Ra is our sun, a star.
I see your atheist indoctrination is coming along fine...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm thinking you'd like these guys:
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/com ...
The christians *HATE* them, because you don't have to be a christian to do good things.
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad ...
https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad ...
Oo-rah.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. What good are they doing except to support themselves?
They serve their communities.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Religious freedom support for Wiccans, Pagans, and other Nature religion practitioners worldwide."
Which are discriminated against by people like you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The full moon monthly gatherings do what good for the world?
More than your weekly church meetings.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
Christians are becoming a small minority,
<quoted text>
Christianity is slowly declining. People are looking for alternate religions that don't threaten their followers with eternal damnation.
Actually, Christianity is rising faster than the world's population is...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Protestants say you are wrong. Don't yell at me, yell at *them.*
Lol, I am a Protestant.

And a Christian.

Imagine that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>My friend you and I are both products of our environments,The KJV is one of the most violent,insecure,self worshiping religious doctrines written,in the name of god and country yes you do send young men to war, your military is a representation of its citizenry, Yes, they may be fanatical, but remember they are following the book that god wrote.In Northern Ireland where the Catholics and Protestants live, in the poorer sections,the division and hatred is so bad they have had to build walls literally in the middle of the roads to separate the 2 communities, that hatred can be seen in Israel, many of the middle eastern countries, even in the US, I have only seen that passion of hatred with religious fanatics.. You can not pick and choose the good and ignore the bad. Organized religion is detrimental to our human species. It breeds ignorance, fear and hate. Choose to believe what you want personally, that is your choice and your right, but no religion should be forced upon people, especially our young.
the Indoctrination of a minor child into a hate cult needs be sanctioned by Law

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's getting an early start on christmas shopping. She doesn't want me with her. I think I know why.
Damn, already?! We haven't even done out thanksgiving shopping yet...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Correct.
They also go out of their way to present opposing viewpoints. If you had ever watched them, you would know that. But you won't allow your precious grey matter to be "polluted" by Fox, will you? Not even for one hour, so you would know what the fuck you're blabbering about.
<quoted text>
I'll just bet you don't. I'm betting you get most of your info from Comedy Central.
No, you said you get it from "the internet." The same internet that tells us mankind and dinosaurs walked the earth together? The same internet that has "proof" of aliens at Roswell?
The internet is valuable; it's also easily abused.
Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox contributor:
Prior to FNC, Guilfoyle served as a legal analyst for ABC News and was featured regularly on ABC's Good Morning America. She has covered major legal cases, including O.J. Simpson, Scott Peterson, JonBenet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway, Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson.
She was an assistant district attorney at the San Francisco and Los Angeles District Attorney's Offices. As managing attorney of the trial division in San Francisco, she was co-prosecutor in the case "People v. Noel and Knoller," a second-degree murder trial involving a dog mauling, which received national and international attention and was chronicled on NBC's Dateline, A&E's American Justice, and, most recently, on Animal Planet's Animal Witness
Guilfoyle is a magna cum laude graduate of University of California, Davis
DAVIS!!
One of the most liberal/leftist/“progressive”( to use your favorite phrase) cities in the nation. I know this for a fact, because I lived there. It’s where I became a licenced veterinary technician. And it’s where I abandoned your form of liberalism and became a libertarian.
She must be one of the "talking head propagandists" you’re talking about.
Or maybe Greta Van Stustern? She’s a lawyer, too. Megyn Kelly? Lawyer. Monica Crowley, PhD? Lawyer. Y’know what they have in common, besides law degrees? They all know the definition of and the penalty for “perjury.” Keep that in mind when you accuse Fox of promoting lying in court.
You idiot.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.. this is just getting silly.
Translation: "I never knew this, and there's no way in hell I can refute it. God damn that Kaitlin!!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prove you have hands.
Go.
I can't.

Prove your Witchcraftery.

Go.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you say god bless America ? Which makes you part of the American Empire
Excuse me?

What American Empire?

WTF are you talking about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is a god.
Cute.

That's *your* burden, Pappa Bear.

Go.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can quote the Bible all I want, due
Sorry, not as evidence.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
practiced the faith for a life-time
You mean you're dead?
educated by Rome
The city educated you?
I have more education and less delusion than you.
Really? How much education have I had? What specialized training? What on-hand experience?
The christian god is not real.

The "jesus" of the christian bible is man-made, even then "he" fails to meet the required tests of "the christ"
Opinion.
You are pathetic, you merely wish to cover yourself in glory.
I am not convinced you believe. Only that you wish to control others.
Coming for you, Canadian atheist, that's a compliment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 638,301 - 638,320 of682,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

581 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 250,725
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 10 min yon 425
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min this1then 3,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min lovewithin 38,069
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 17 min Doctor REALITY 25
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 447
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min USA Born 110,368
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,810
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Truth 513,497
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min EdmondWA 89,782
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 218,166
•••
•••
•••