|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But it was NOT okay for ME to tell YOU I was BORN a Jew.
Guess what? I was.
Now argue with me what your addle-brained mind thinks is the difference between having been born a CHRISTIAN and having been born a JEW.
Or man up for ONCE in your sorry ass life and ADMIT you were wrong, wrong, wrong to state that NO ONE is born ANY religion and then you can APOLOGIZE for your MANY attempts to mock and ridicule ME for ME having stated I was born a JEW.
My GOD- you really SO suck that it's SO beyond pathetic to the point of there not being any word that comes to mind to describe just how much you SO suck.
UGH- times a gazillion.
Hi OCB - you are a Jew?

:o)

I'm sorry.

*winks*

Maybe in the next life you can be a Catholic.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.......
"deep breath"
Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... .. cough, cough......
Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.......
They retard people by starving them?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
With billions and billions of lifeforms on earth, how can you atheists prove that the Lord Jesus Christ isn't.....REAL?
Uhm, maybe it is because the same applies to religious apologists.

You didn't think of that aspect of the question before you asked, did you?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
So, even though you were born a Jew, you are no longer a Jew? You have renounced the religion and claim to be a Jew? You are removed from the books as a Jew? Your children are not Jewish? You are not Jewish? Just another noisy New Yorker of mixed ethnic ancestry?
Great opportunity for you or RR or anyone else to call me a liar since I went back on my word and am posting to you yet again....

I do not practice any of the religious tenets of Judaism.

Much about Judaism IS about culture and heritage, but that doesn't change that what is the core of Judaism is that it is a RELIGION and is DEFINITELY not a RACE nor are there ANY physical characteristics which prove that someone is Jewish.

So from the standpoint of heritage and culture, I am still a Jew, but I am what is known as a NON PRACTICING Jew, since I do NOT practice any tenets of the Jewish religion.

Nope- I am NOT a noisy New Yorker, but you sure are a noisy gentile and no matter WHERE you are from.

Mixed ethnic ancestry? Where do you come up with this CRAP since I in no way implied I am of mixed ancestry?

Go back to doing what you do best, Dave- and that is NOT asking questions; what you do best and most often is blow hot air full of nothing other than stuff, nonsense and your own pathetically over-inflated ego.

No point in me telling you yet again that I won't respond to you again; I'll wait until I prove that which I most surely will.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi OCB - you are a Jew?
I'm sorry.
*winks*
Hi, ASL- Yep- BORN a Jew. Not raised religiously at all- very much a reform Jew which is the least religious of the various types of Judaism.

Growing up, we celebrated Jewish holidays such as Rosh Hashanah and Hanukkah, but more as family gatherings than anything else.

As a young kid, my BF and I did go to temple with our parents every Friday night, but that was so we could have a sleep-over and our parents went basically to socialize.

Other than that, the last time I was in a temple was at least 20 years ago and that was for a wedding and I haven't been to services in many decades.

I no more believe in the religious tenets of my BORN religion than I do of any other religion and I am of the opinion that ALL organized religion is one of the major scourges of humankind.

If there is a next life, I'll worry about that then!

;-)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya well, we're not in person. We're on a Internet forum.
Prove you have hands.
On this Internet forum.
Are you really this dumb? I already TOLD you I can't do that on this forum.

I CAN do that in person.

You can NOT prove the existence of any god on this forum.

You ALSO can NOT prove the existence of any god in PERSON.

Case closed.

And yeah- I'm typing with my nipples, RR.

Oy gevalt.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi OCB - you are a Jew?
I'm sorry.
*winks*
Sorry, forgot the "N" in your initials, NASL!

:-D

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya well, we're not in person. We're on a Internet forum.
Prove you have hands.
On this Internet forum.
So come ON, you smarmy, lying hypocrite who now claims that you were BORN a Christian:

Tell me AGAIN that I was NOT born a Jew and that NO ONE is born ANY religion.

You truly make my skin crawl.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, the past 200 years religious has grown exponentially.
You're welcome.
Consider this, before you discredit religion, there would be no science without religion.
you mean science would have further advanced without the interference by religion don't you?

That doesn't just apply to christianity.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Which god".
and you completely missed the inferrence there right?
egads the religious are stupid and/or painful liars...oh yes this is you we're talking about.
Once again, and simply for the 'faithful'...
If you answer the question "Prove there's a god" with "Prove there is no god" it would not be unreasonable for you to be able to prove the non existence of all the other gods in history except your own....or he is as valid as they are if one applies standards of proof uniformly.
Ya, I get that.

But I did not a answer the question "Prove there's a god" with "Prove there is no god".

I answered it with "God".

Capisce?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Great opportunity for you or RR or anyone else to call me a liar since I went back on my word and am posting to you yet again....
Much about Judaism IS about culture and heritage, but that doesn't change that what is the core of Judaism is that it is a RELIGION and is DEFINITELY not a RACE nor are there ANY physical characteristics which prove that someone is Jewish.
So from the standpoint of heritage and culture, I am still a Jew, but I am what is known as a NON PRACTICING Jew, since I do NOT practice any tenets of the Jewish religion.
Nope- I am NOT a noisy New Yorker, but you sure are a noisy gentile and no matter WHERE you are from.
Mixed ethnic ancestry? Where do you come up with this CRAP since I in no way implied I am of mixed ancestry?
Go back to doing what you do best, Dave- and that is NOT asking questions; what you do best and most often is blow hot air full of nothing other than stuff, nonsense and your own pathetically over-inflated ego.
No point in me telling you yet again that I won't respond to you again; I'll wait until I prove that which I most surely will.
LMMFAO!

OCB: "I am a Jew. A non-practicing Jew."

O_o

You're a deist, love. Why do you bother calling yourself a Jew when you're aren't a Jew?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this dumb? I already TOLD you I can't do that on this forum.
I CAN do that in person.
You can NOT prove the existence of any god on this forum.
You ALSO can NOT prove the existence of any god in PERSON.
Case closed.
And yeah- I'm typing with my nipples, RR.
Oy gevalt.
Yes, I cannot prove God to you in this forum.

But I can in person.

We should meet.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. More tiring than the stupid question itself is that it seems each person who asks it thinks they are being not only original, but also clever and witty.
Yah.

Dunning-Kruger effect.

I must have fielded that same damn' comment hundreds of times.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I get that.
But I did not a answer the question "Prove there's a god" with "Prove there is no god".
I answered it with "God".
Capisce?
no you didn't did you, you come up with such awe inspiring shite like, "prove you have hands".

Lies, obtusness, playing-dumb and obfuscation, christian virtues one and all. LMAO

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I cannot prove God to you in this forum.
But I can in person.
We should meet.
No- you can't prove any god to me in person, but you're welcome to try.

Tons of flights you can choose from to Orlando.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!
O_o
You're a deist, love. Why do you bother calling yourself a Jew when you're aren't a Jew?
Nope- I've said I'm as CLOSE to a Deist as possible- never made the statement: I am a Deist.

Why do I bother calling myself a Jew? Since you are goyim, I don't expect you to understand or have the first CLUE as to what heritage and culture mean to those BORN Jewish.

And I'm not your love and you using "pet" names to talk to me makes my skin crawl even more.

Save your terms of endearment for that poor put-upon MORON of a wife of yours.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I was born the same religion my parents were- Christian.
That's was easy.
You where indoctrinated, the same as your parents, and theirs before them, See the cruelty religion has on people.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!
O_o
Not to mention I said I was BORN Jewish; I didn't say I practice the religion of Judaism.

And I don't go around "calling myself a Jew".

And.....there are PLENTY of non-practicing Christians who when asked will respond just as I did by saying: I was born Christian but I do not practice the religion.

Really pathetic that you've obviously never heard the term "non-practicing (insert religion of your choice).

You need to step away from the computer once in a while so that you can experience REAL life and what REALLY goes on in the REAL world.

But- no worries- I do realize that you have MADE Topix your entire world, RR and that is just so very sad.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Great opportunity for you or RR or anyone else to call me a liar since I went back on my word and am posting to you yet again....
You are a confused woman.

Of course you are of mixed ancestry. Everyone is. As an evolutionist and atheist you even have amoebic ancestors. How you got your brain cell.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
Yes, my son?

How can I help you?

May I answer your prayers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 638,281 - 638,300 of716,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

590 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 1 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess 530,236
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 min aWitchintheWoods 5,172
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min lisw 171,477
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Gray 114,684
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 12 min Doctor REALITY 6
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 24 min razz58 319
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Aura Mytha 223,260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••