Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Just Think wrote:
I've been away a few daysÖdid anyone prove that any gods exist?
Anyone?
No?
Carry on...
They can't prove God exists for one very good reason: GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
That link say the DaVince Cose is #1, at 5 million copies.
Guinness World Records says the Bible is at 17.75 million copies.
"By the end of 1995, combined global sales of Today's English Version (Good News) New Testament and Bible (copyright for which is held by the Bible Societies) exceeded 17.75 million copies"
www.guinnessworldrecords.com
Have fun with your ignorant denial.
But not in that list of the top selling books or in any other list of best selling books since records began so I wonder where the gbr got its figures. I wonder if itís like the CIA claim that only 2% of the world population is atheist (if you exclude the rest of the world not the USA)

But perhaps you can prove your statement with some sort of documentary evidence?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.
So, lemme see if I got this right:
When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.
But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.
Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?
That's just like Riverside Redneck telling us that he can see and hear God but we can't, because he's perfect.
ahhh

people agree with you when they find you correct,
and
disagree when they find you inaccurate.

You got the Fox news thing wrong. That station is a blatant political tool, not a news outlet.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely said! And it is a lie that there is no such thing as God. If there was such a being it would be here making its presence known to all of us and there would be no discussion.
What is happening is a bunch of losers who believe just anything their mamma and pappa tell them about God, Jesus, Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny do not want to admit that they believe what they are told with out question.
Then when we question them they get mad because they realize they have nothing but believing the tall tales they were told.
There is a good reason that hearsay is not admissible in a court of law.
Also nicely said.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you shouldn't take things out of context, it changes the meaning.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Posts like this one is why I point out that you are dishonest, deceitful and deceptive; because you took a part of my post out of the context it was written in.

It is a verifiable fact that the Bible clearly says, "...there is no God".

Do you want to deny it? Go ahead. No reasonable person in here trusts you with anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> No you are wrong.
Riverside Redneck says that he cannot prove God to you , you have to prove God to yourself. It is an individual feeling.
It's like me saying " hey, the beach is a wonderful place to relax and cool off ".
And if you have never experienced it you would reply " prove it ass wipe"
It is not up to him to prove anything, but you can experience what he experiences and than you yourself will know.
he is a liar

I am unlikely to mirror his experiences, not the least reason, that I am not delusional.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one saying 'there is no god', you are.
I was quoting the Bible where it says, "...there is no God."

Prove it doesn't.

Go.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop smoking that illegal narcotic.
More proof you do not believe in God or trust the Bible.

GOD: "The ears and eyes of God are in every place."

That means they are right here watching you lie and cheat RR.

Marijuana is not a narcotic and it is not illegal where I live.

Have you stopped beating your children?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very strange, I'll admit. The only way I can describe it to something we both know is goosebumps at first. Ever had goosebumps on your scalp? It was something like that, except instead of the entire scalp, it was only a quarter-sized area on the top of my head, and it lasted for a few minutes straight. I then felt a warm rush of energy (or something) run down my body, similar to the feeling of a warm liquid going down your throat. It eased my entire body and I felt an instant comfort, an instant feeling of ease and a loss of pain.
In a strange kinda way, He kinda sounded like me, but different. I can't explain it. But I do remember that the voice came from outside of my head, into my ears. Just as much as the clicks of the keyboard are entering my ears right now.
What did Karma look like?
<quoted text>
I felt the same way the first time I got a shower, instead of a bath.
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You deliberately misquoted what I said in order to score a phony point. You lied. That's what you do. You can't even provide the name of this supposed GOP propagaindist posting as a journalist.
The internet is a medium; Fox News is a media corporation.
Fox News is part of the internet, too.
Give me the name. What's stopping you?
Or admit you are a liar.
What did I lie about? You said "fo news is better than a few sites," when in fact the original point was that the internet as a whole is better than fox news.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Not scary at all, huh?
Say you just watched a bunch of your relatives and friends get butchered and mauled in an arena for the amusement of others and your turn was the next morning? Would you be a bit apprehensive about waking up?
That's a physical reality you witnessed personally. Now what if you didn't witness it, but knew something unpleasant was going to occur to you and you had to face it as it developed? You probably wouldn't be looking forward to waking up, either.
Now, you hear rumors of what happens when you go into this "eternal sleep" you like to believe in.
What if you enter this blissful eternal sleep only to wake up to a reality where you are trapped in a dark cave on a small asteroid a thousand light years from a dim and distant star with no cigarettes, no nothing but a yearning to do ANYTHING to pass the time? There is no way to measure time, there is nothing to do. You couldn't even destroy yourself. Just the never ending desire to do something.
You don't think that could be a reality?
Open your mind to the possibility of there being more to existence than what you are experiencing now. You may also appreciate even the pain you feel in it now. It is better than nothing.
you are quite the paranoid.

Given the rant above, one needs worry if you are also dangerous to others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The main point is that I asked for a specific name; you refuse to give it.
<quoted text>
You said there was a "blatant GOP propagandist" working as a journalist for Fox. I asked for a name; you refused to give it.
<quoted text>
I don't see the name of any propagandist here; you said there was a blatant GOP propagandist, and you are going through one hell of an effort to do everything *but* give the name.
<quoted text>
The name, please. It isn't George Soros, is it?
<quoted text>
You're fulla shit.
<quoted text>
Is that the name of the reporter?
<quoted text>
Trying to get an honest answer out of you.
What's this got to do with anything? I asked for the name of that propagandist; it isn't here.
That's an awful lot of effort to avoid giving the name of that "reporter."
Oh my goodness. Do I really need to do everything for you? Go to post #672441. Follow the posts cited within. Please, please drop it. Do you realize you've been doing this for about 3 weeks, possibly more?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dude, suck butter from my ass.
You're such a pleasant person.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I saw that part. i also saw them handing out "There is no God" bumper stickers.
Friggin hilarious
Christians are becoming a small minority, each year fewer people admit to being connected to a church. More and more come out of the closet and confirm their Non-theist views.

It used to be when you started preaching all the normal people would keep quiet and tolerate it because of the power you Christians had to bring harm to people. Today the tables are turning and non-theists, Atheists and Anti-theists etc. are standing up for themselves and refusing to allow you to force your insanity down our throats.

If I am eating out with people and one of them decides everyone at the table should hold hands and pray before eating I object and start talking and eating the food. This really pisses Christians off who are used to being able to get away with this abominable behavior. Just like trailer trash like yourself used to get all uppity when black people demanded you stop abusing them.

Christianity is failing all around you. Blacks refuse to take it any more, women refuse to take it any more, gays refuse to take it any more and Atheists refuse to take it any more.

The days of the white heterosexual Christian male making the rules are over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is like claiming that George Soros writes all the news copy for, and controls everything disseminated by, MS-NBC, CNN, NPR and Pacifica.
Either way, you and your source are both bullshit.
I never said anything like that. I said that the fact that their founder is a former propagandist makes the network suspect, not that he is personally responsible for everything on it.

There's also the fact that they defended their right to lie in court. I think it was in regards to growth hormone in milk.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're comparing me to Moses?!
Dude. PLEASE stop doing drugs.
God spoke to Moses face to face, what is it that is so horrible about you that God won't do the same?

According to the Bible God is not a respecter of persons so Moses is no better than you are but still God does not speak to you face to face.

What is up with that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Name one.
Just one.
Geraldo Rivera? Bob Beckel? Juan Williams? Marla Liasson, of NPR? Alan Colmes? John Stossel? Sally Kohn? Leslie Marshall?
Or do you mean Chris Wallace, the son of CBS "60 Minutes" Mike Wallace?
<quoted text>
As I've pointed out REPEATEDLY, Fox admits to its conservatism. Roger Ailes made it that way, in response to the other three networks that are blatantly liberal, while they *claim* to be "objective."
You just hate that, don't you? The Left is allowed to call themselves "objective" while spewing liberal garbage, but when Fox actually admits to their conservatism, you scream "PROPAGANDISTS!!!"
Thanks for showing your hypocrisy.
On the one hand, you claim that fox is fair and objective, and on the other, you say that their conservative bent is ok because they admit it.

And no, I don't care for the other networks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray.
It's really that simple.
did that

no god

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
But not in that list of the top selling books or in any other list of best selling books since records began so I wonder where the gbr got its figures. I wonder if itís like the CIA claim that only 2% of the world population is atheist (if you exclude the rest of the world not the USA)
But perhaps you can prove your statement with some sort of documentary evidence?
What?! You linked to a media site, I linked to Guinness.

As I said, enjoy your ignorant denials.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just drop this sh#t ?
Seriously , nobody gives a flying f#%k what Fox news represents. Who cares !!!!!!
Get over it !!!!!
Move on !!!!!!
Notice I said "can you", instead of "will you". I said "can you" because I don't think you can, so, can you ?
Time will tell.
P.s, it's also time to grow up.
A voice of reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 638,181 - 638,200 of679,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

579 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 511,682
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min KiMare 89,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min RiversideRedneck 216,343
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 16 min Jturner4643 217
Gay Snapchat Names 28 min BigBoy_x 1,296
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min yon 37,991
teen snapchat nudes 40 min tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••